𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦...

By theethetree_-

your entertainment. " press on play, i'll be your entertainment. " in which, theo shares things about h... More

HIHIHI
possible dynasty cover>.>>>>>>
screenshotssssss ft. dune
just random screenshots
s obs
other nice screenshots
elder hairrrr
i can't keep thinking of title names hhh
weeeeee
yippee
tree'o becomes confident enough to ask to buy smth finally
happy to do my part 🫡
title yeye
achilles
woOOO
theo fills his storage (pt. one)
theo fills his storage (pt. 2)
theo fills his storage (pt. 3)
theo fills his storage (pt. 4)
theo fills his storage (pt. 5)
woo things :)
YIPPE
FINAL MOMENTS QUEST DROPPED
hi!
days of style is CRAP
more days of styleee
is that genshin impact?!?!
MISCHIEF‼️
more genshin :D
sky now :D
arson (more genshin)
oneshot <3 (genshin one :D)

..all my sky oc's (pt one lmfao)

67 5 5
By theethetree_-

DUNE MY SKY SONA

he was my first ever sky oc ,, and is my favorite<3 he's basically the only one i have gotten besides amaryllis lmao

anywaysss he's mute ( because he actually doesn't have a mouth; a deformity because he was sent down WAY too early. it also made him weaker, and he can't fly as far as most other skykid's. he also can't have below 3-4 wedges as he'll pass out )  ,, and can't call . he can make small noises though , and mostly communicates through emotes

his original name was stargazer.

he has two siblings; helios and skylight .

he goes by he/him and is a cis male !
also is kinda gay ngl👀

he's featured in bits of krill tamer , and his story , dynasty , is in the works ! his theme song would probably be "dynasty", by MIIA ( no duh it's the song his book is named after/lh ) , and he'd probably be saying (signing) the lyrics to helios .

he's from the isle of dawn, and landed in the main area.

KADAVO MY SECOND FAVORITE

he was one of my first sky oc's ,, probably like the seventh ?? excluding oc's i haven't used yet he's the fourth .

anywaysss he's quite awkward around new people, and has social anxiety and a fear of people leaving him. his main way of having fun is just climbing on dragon's back's and having them wonder where tf he came from. speaking of the dark dragons, he has two dwarf-dragons that he tamed, named crow and falcon. no, he can't tell them apart ( he's tried to, though, putting a cloth around one of their horns ( falcon's ). next day he found it torn ) he's also a lost light.

he's featured in krill tamer and small bits of dynasty and polyphemus.

he has no siblings or family .

he goes by he/him and is a cis male.
very gæ🌈✨

he's from the hidden forest, and landed in the treehouse.

skylight !!

she was probably my second sky oc ? that or helios

she's a collector , a type sky-child that gets the unlit skykid's to the spirits so they can be rekindled ( lore thing in my little sky universe dw if you don't understand shfiejf ). they get chosen by the spirits; she's the only one in the isle of dawn. she is quite protective, but also easy to anger/irritate. she knows how to krill tame as well as the path to the eye, though she refuses to do both and/or teach the ways to others in fear that they'll get hurt.

she's featured in dynasty, and maybe her own book.

her original name was ignite.

she has two siblings; dune and helios.

she goes by she/her and is a cis female.
she's aromantic asexual.

she's from the vault of knowledge, and landed in the starlight desert.

ari, a newer oc!!

he's brave and stubborn, and was captain of the forgotten ark before it crashed one time when he was delivering blue diamonds and returning spirits to their resting place with them. he has matching masks with his adopted sister, ayla. he has a permanent limp on his left leg due to an accident that happened during one of his trips, and cannot walk on it for too long/put too much pressure on it otherwise he'll have to deal with quite a bit of pain, or collapse.

he's featured in polyphemus and a very short bit of krill tamer.

he has no original name.

he has a sibling; ayla.
he also has a wife, sunset, and an adopted son, manta.

he goes by he/him and is a cis male.
he is heterosexual.

he's from the valley of triumph, and landed in the village of dreams.

amphitrite, also a newer oc.

she's kind and selfless, and adopts many months from the hidden forest. she's basically just the moth mother. she's unable to see out of her left eye, and it's why she has an eye-patch. she explains to the children that it was one of her most daring adventures, when in reality it was just a deformity due to her being sent down too early.

she's featured in polyphemus.

her original name was fish. applauds to the spirits, but she hated the name.

she has no siblings.
she does have a wife, though; azera. as well as many moth children ( step right up and let your moth oc be adopted by amphitrite , she and her wife will gladly take them all )

she goes by she/it/they and is a cis female.
she's a lesbian.

she's from the hidden forest, and landed in the ascended plains.

amaryllis, one of my main three oc's ^^

he's a cinnamon roll, basically. afraid of basically nothing ( he really has no reason to; not even death, really ), he regularly gets hit by krill and somehow hasn't, and will not, die(d) by one. dune has to patch him up regularly though. he befriends basically everyone.

he's featured in bits of both krill tamer and dynasty.

his original name was sun.

he has one sibling; sundrop ( who is @|cookiee_cat's oc ) flower duo<3

he goes by he/they, and is a cis male.
he is aromantic asexual

he's from the daylight prairie, and landed in the cove.

helios, one of my older oc's!

he's quite rebellious and a jokester, he travels the realms regularly. he's a krill tamer, and likes to teach others. very rarely does he have a causality.

he's featured in dynasty.

their original name was sand. great job spirits.

they have two siblings; dune and skylight.

they goes by all pronouns, though primarily he/they/it. doesn't mind any other ones, including neos, just prefers the three as they don't really confuse newer sky-children. it's genderfluid.
it is panromantic pansexual.

it is from the isle of dawn, and landed outside the cave of prophecy's.

leto, another newer oc!

he is b e a n and a pacifist! a bit rebellious, though not to an extreme amount, and is actually quite nervous most of the time as well as fidgety. he knows somewhat of the golden wasteland, having gone there like three times before his mother caught him and promptly stopped his trips there. he did get a firework rod and the black cape before this, though.

he's featured in bits of polyphemus.

he has no original name.

he has no siblings, but he does have a cousin; manta.

it's mother is ayla, and it's aunt and uncle are ari and sunset. it has no father.

it goes by he/it, and is a cis male.
it's gay.

it's from the valley of triumph, landing in the village of dreams.

sirius , another newer oc ! he's somewhat of a bg character though<3

he's kind, and tries to be funny but comes off as awkward most of the time. he struggles with conversating slightly, and tries to keep them short and simple. he doesn't speak english that well.

he's featured in polyphemus.

he has no original name.

he doesn't have any siblings.

he goes by he/him, and is a cis male.
he is unlabeled and a big softie<3

he's from the hidden forest, having landed in the windy pathways.

and, the final oc for this chapter, ayla! she's also a newer oc.

ayla is bold and strong-willed, though easily her trust in someone can be ripped out without a second thought. she grieves silently, thougu she will blame someone for someone else's death. she's easy to anger.

she's featured in polyphemus.

she has no original name.

she has a sibling; ari.
she has a son as well; leto.

she goes by she/her and is a cis female.
she is aromantic asexual.

she's from the valley of triumph, having landed in the colosseum .

ehfjejfj pt one of all my skybeans qwq

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
106K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
24.8K 21 9
Mature, Sex, Smut