Izuku Yagi: the batman beyond

BlackArrow170 द्वारा

Izuku Yagi had a good life a loving family great friends but that all changes when he turned four and announc... अधिक

Crushed Dreams
A New Begining
Bleeding Ink
Face the Golem
Uncaged
A Bat In Ua
Battle Training
Usj attack
Sound Off
Moving Day
Against the odds part 1
Against the odds part 2
A Hero's Name
House of cards
Blood Stain
Exam Day
Legend vs Myth
Dream world
Training Camp Part 1
Training Camp Part 2
Training Camp Part 3
Rescue Mission
Spliced
The offer part 2
Deathening babel
The ghost of a machine part 1
The ghost of a machine part 2
A Bat Rises
Every Batman needs a...
A Gift
Pain from the past
Hunted
A Helping hand
The Raid
Painful Payback
Confrontation
Facility Frenzy
The End Of A Dream
Shock
Earning Their Wings
Breaking Ice
The Beginning Of The End
Breaking
The Calm Before The Storm
A Dab Of Fear
Nightmare
What Assassins!?!
No More Hiding
Coming Home
Not Alone
Class Discussion

The offer part 1

1.8K 35 20
BlackArrow170 द्वारा

Izuku was currently in the cave talking with Bruce as he was looking at footage of powers.

Izuku: “what do you think powers is planning now”

Bruce: “i don't know but i feel something bad is coming”

Before Izuku could respond there was an alert on the computer after a couple of seconds the computer automatically showed a location. Without saying anything Izuku run’s and changes into his suit before getting in the batmobile and heading to the location.

Batman: “do we know what's happening”

Bruce com: “there is someone with a explosives Quirk attacking a local electronic store”

Batman: “explosive Quirk?”

Batman: (maybe one of the twins have finally lost it)

Bruce com: “from reports a man calling himself mad stan is attacking the opening of a new tech company”

Batman: “what type of explosive quirk does he have”

Bruce com: “from the report he is able to create different types of explosives”

It only took Izuku a couple of minutes to reach the event as he saw mad stan

stan throwing explosives left and right Izuku ejected out of the batmobile and dived at mad stan as he did this stan threw an explosive at a couple in the crowd acting quick Izuku threw a batarang at the explosive knocking it away from them as it explodes. Izuku continues his dive and tackles Stan to the ground.

Batman: “who attacks a tech company which isn't even open yet”

Mad stan: “it’s places like this that turn people into slave of the machine batman someone has to stop the madness”

As they were talking, Stan gets up and creates a grenade before throwing it at Izuku. Before the grenade could hit him he ducked letting the grenade fly past him detonating against a wall.

Batman: “And you appointed yourself? Great”

Mad stan: “it’s the only sane solution”

Batman: “yeah right”

Izuku runs at Stan as Stan tries to punch him only to be kicked twice once in the stomach and once in the back knocking him forward into the ground. 

Batman: “hate to burst your bubble but i don’t think you playing with a full set of chips”

As Izuku was talking, Stan created a large bomb and threw it in front of them. Seeing this, Izuku immediately started running to the bomb only to be tackled by stan. Without wasting a second Izuku punched Stan off him he quickly got to his feet he was about to run to the bomb only for a blurry black and white figure zoom past him and within a second the bomb was disarmed and dismantled.

Batman: (what the?)

Taking advantage of Izuku's sudden confusion, Stan tries to make a run for it. This was until he ran into someone who lightly knocked him on the head knocking him out.

Batman: (no way!!)

Batman: “superman!”

Superman walks up to him extending his hand for Izuku to shake which he did with a star struck look on his face.

Superman: “i think it’s time we talk”

After a while 

Izuku and Superman walk into the cave as Superman immediately walks up and looks towards the old batsuit with a sad yet nostalgic look on his face as Izuku pulls back his mask. He was only pulled out of his trance by Bruce walking up to them. As soon as Superman saw Bruce a mile crept on his face as he walked in front of him.

Superman: “good to see you again bruce”

Bruce: “it's been a while clark”

Clark: “you seem to be holding up pretty well”

Bruce: “i could use some of that kryptonian DNA”

Clark stets out a light chuckle with a big smile on his face

Clark: “you’ll outlive us all bruce ya too stubborn to die”

As this exchange was happening Izuku has the biggest fan boys smile on his face at watching the two heroes interactment

Izuku: (this is the coolest thing i have ever seen!)

Izuku’s goofy smile didn't go unnoticed as Bruce and Superman turned their attention to him

Bruce: “what are you smiling at?”

Izuku: “nothing”

Bruce lightly shook his head before turning his attention back to Superman

Bruce: “shall we cut the small talk i know it wasn't mad stan that brought you to japan”

Clark: “always have to be ahead of everyone but you're right i've done some thinking and i think it's time for your protege joins the justice league”

Izuku: “the justice league!?”

Bruce: “I can't help but notice the timing. Othering this after the big fight with all for one”

Clark: “it’s not just that i've watched him studied him throughout his time as batman he’s proven his valor his times come bruce what do you say”

Bruce: “oh. I don't think it’s my decision to make”

They both turn their attention back to Izuku who saw standing there trying to proceed what had just been said after a couple seconds he looked back up at bruce and clark 

Izuku: “when do we start”

Clark hands him a piece of paper

Clark: “come to this address tomorrow i’ll inform your school that you want be in for a couple of days”

Izuku takes the paper 

Izuku: “waite i should properly handle the school thing it might raise some suspicion that superman takes Izuku yagi out of school for a couple days at the same time batman joins the justice league”

Clark: “good point i’ll leave it to you then”

After a while

Izuku was walking to Aizawa’s office as he got close he saw Mandalay talking with Aizawa with Kota at her side. As he gets close Aizawa shot him a look telling him to come over.

Aizawa: “yagi perfect timing”

Izuku: “what’s up”

Aizawa: “well kota wants to learn some self defense and with all my work i won't be able to teach him so i’ve volunteered you for the job”

Izuku look from Aizawa to Kota with a confused look

Izuku: “kota why do you want to learn how to fight i thought you didn't want to be a hero”

Kota: “i don’t want to be a hero like everyone else i want to be a hero like….batman”

At that Izuku smile

Izuku: “well then i’ve got a couple of things i have to do for a couple of days but after that well start your training”

Kotas eyes lit up with joy they all talked for a couple of minutes until Mandalay and kota headed back to the accommodations as soon as they were out of earshot Izuku started speaking again

Izuku: “you wanted me to train him so you could sleep more”

He says this while they both walk into his office

Aizawa: “i have to look after a classroom full of reckless heroes in training with one of them being a vigilante and with all that i have to plan lessons and do my own hero work at night you're damn right i'm letting you train him so i can sleep”

Izuku: (fair i guess)

Aizawa: “so what are you doing here”

Izuku: “i need to talk to you about getting some days off school”

Before Aizawa could speak again his phone goes off alerting him of a text. He pulled his phone out and started responding. Being nosy Izuku looked at the phone only managing to see an image of a woman Aizawa’s age on the contact icon before Aizawa put his phone away.

Izuku: “Who was that?”

Aizawa: “none of your concern”

Izuku: “girlfriend?”

Aizawa didn't say anything and just kept staring at him

Izuku: “wait do you actually have a girlfriend”

Aizawa: “your aware im still your teacher i can still give you detention”

Izuku: “ two words Mina Ashido you know if i tell her you have a girlfriend she won't stop until she finds out who she is”

There was a couple seconds of silence

Aizawa: “why do you need a couple days off”

Izuku: “im joining the justice league”

Aizawa: “Really…well congratulations. I'll see if I can get you a few days off. You should go and celebrate with Uraraka just not too much”

Izuku smiles before nodding as he leaves the room heading to the dorms. When Izuku closes the door Aizawa has a proud look on his face as he smiles

Aizawa: “good job problem child”

Izuku made his way back to the dorms. As soon as he entered the dorm he saw most of the class in the common room taking a glance round the room he noticed Uraraka wasn't there. Without saying anything he heads to her room as he reaches the door he knocks lightly.

Uraraka: “come in!”

Izuku heads into the room seeing Ace curled up on her bed while she was working at her desk

Uraraka: “hey Izu your back early tonight”

Izuku: “you almost sound disappointed to see me”

Izuku says this with a clearly fake sad face. Uraraka just slowly shakes her head before getting up wrapping her arms round his neck before giving him a quick kiss

Uraraka: “So what are you doing here anyway? If you were planning to have some nightly fun then we should properly get someone to watch Ace for us”

Upon hearing this certain thoughts came to izuku causing him to blush bright red.

Izuku: “w-well t-t-that would b-be nice but”

Seeing him like this caused Uraraka to burst out laughing

Uraraka: “sorry i just wanted to see what would happen if i teased you a bit. So whats up”

Izuku: “well i have something to tell you”

Uraraka: “i'm listening”

Izuku: “well i had to deal with a bombing and Superman showed up~”

Uraraka: “Wait, you met Superman!!”

Izuku: “that's not even the best bit we went back to the cave to talk and offered me a place on the league”

Uraraka had a shocked look on her face before it changed into a extremely happy one as she hugged him 

Uraraka: “That's amazing Izu, I'm so proud of you!!”

Izuku returns the hug as he was hugging her he noticed several pieces of black and red cloth sprawled across her desk.

Izuku: “thanks babe but i do have a question for you”

Uraraka: “yeah?”

Izuku: “what's with the pisces of cloth”

Uraraka: “Oh that’s just…something i'm working on i'll tell you about it later i'm still deciding if i should even do it”

Izuku: “do what?”

Uraraka: “nothing but i think you should get some rest you have been burning the candle at both ends and i think you've more then earned a good nap pulse you'll need your energy for tomorrow”

Izuku: “yeah your properly right”

Uraraka: “of course i am now go to bed”

Izuku: “ok ok i'm going”

He opened the door ready to leave when he haired Uraraka speak up again

Uraraka: “you better call me when you're gone”

He smile at her before responding

Izuku: “yes ma'am”

Izuku leaves with Ace following behind to his room. As they made it to his room he dropped his bag next to his desk as he flops on his bed he was about to fall asleep with Ace near his feet at the bottom of the bed. Before he could fully fall asleep there was a sudden knock at the door julting him up. Izuku just groaned into his pillow before pulling himself off the bed and to the door. He answered the door to find Toshinori immediately alerting and confusing Izuku.

Izuku: “what do you want?”

Toshi: “well as you may know already i'm officially retired so i'm been thrown a retirement party at i island your uncle david is throwing it for me and~”

Izuku: “and?”

Toshi: “it would mean a lot if you would come”

Izuku takes a minute to think about what to say before responding

Izuku: “look i'll think about it”

Toshi: “thats all im asking for i know Izumi and Melissa would be happy if you come plus if you do we could do a family night”

Izuku: “like i said i'll think about it but i have some stuff to do now”

Toshi: “yes sorry i want keep you”

Izuku just gives him a light nod as Toshi leaves. Izuku immediately fell back on his bed and drifted to sleep.

After a while

Izuku was now in the batsuit standing at an old rundown dock he was told to meet at. After a couple minutes of waiting he felt a gust of wind behind him quickly looking to see Clark standing behind him.

Superman: “it’s good to see you again Izuku”

Batman: “you too but when you invited me to join the justice league i didn't expect to meet up at a old dock” 

Superman: “oh this is just a clearer place for the teleporter to pick up our location”

Batman: “teleporter what tele~”

As Izuku was in the middle of his question, he and Clark started to glow for a breath second before both of them were teleported to a new location.

Batman: “porter? Huh?”

When Izuku looked at his surroundings he found himself in a highly teched out room with several windows. When Izuku looked out the window a look of pure amazement was on his face. He saw the earth along with billions of stars. As he saw staring into the distance, Clark walked up to him.

Superman: “let’s go it’s time you meet some of the team”

He leads Izuku to a large door at the other end of the room. After a couple of seconds the door began to open before it was even half open a trail of yellow and orange lightning came out of the door at immense speed circling him several times before stopping in front of him. Revealing a girl around his age.

???: “hi!! So you're the new batman? Huh? Do you know the old Batman? If so, what's he like? Did he train you? What's your suit made of? What can you do?”

The girl rateled of several questions before Izuku had a second to think or reply. Before she could ask another question another girl stopped her 

???: “flash give him time to reply”

Flash: “sorry hi im Danica Williams AKA the Flash”

Danica says while pulling her mask back

Superman: “let me introduce you the rest of the team”

He directs his attention to a man with metal wings

Superman: “this is Rex Stewart Warhawk”

He didn't respond just kept glaring at Izuku Clark moves on to a young man in black and green

Superman: “this is Kai-Ro green lantern”

Kai-ro: “greetings”

Clark moves on to a tall woman

superman: “this is Big Barda”

She only remained silent also staring daggers at Izuku before Izuku moves on to the girl who interrupted Danica

Superman: “and finally we have Marina Aquagirl”

Marina: “hope we can work well together”

As clark finished introducing the team Izuku pulled back his mask

Izuku: “hi im Izuku yagi it’s pleasure to meet all of you”

As Izuku was talking warhawk just scoffed at him.

Superman: “is everything ok warhawk”

Warhawk: “yeah fine why wouldn’t i be when you invite another kid to join the league”

Superman: “batman was one of the league’s founding member’s”

Warhawk: “the real batman was”

Big Barda: “not this child”

Danica: “that’s not fair i'm part of the league and we look about the same age”

Warhawk: “you earned your place here he hasn't”

Marina: “you haven't even giving him a chance to”

The team were about to start to argue only for superman to stop them before they could fully start.

Superman: “enough all of you batman stays like it or not”

As Superman finishes speaking Barda and Warhawk walk out of the room. As Warhawk was walking out of the room he yelled towards Izuku.

Warhawk: “just keep out of my way junior!!”

Izuku: “well that was a friendly welcome”

Danica: “don't mind him he’ll soften up to you eventually”

Superman: “flash Aquagirl why don't you show batman round and to his quarters”

Danica: “yea no prob”

Immediately danica zooms off leaving Izuku and Mareena behind

Izuku: “she does know we can't keep up with her when she runs right”

Marina: “she will…eventually just give her a second”

A second later danica came running back before standing in front of them with a sheepish smile on her face. As all three of them began walking round the tower while they were walking round a question came to Izuku.

Izuku: “i've got a question for you’s”

Danica: “shoot”

Izuku: “i know the league is more than six~”

Danica: “seven now”

Izuku: “right more than seven so where is everybody else”

Marina: “there was a distress call that required quite a few members of the league but we wanted too at least some members here just in case something happens and we’re needed”

After a while they walk into a room full of extremely high tech computers and equipment. 

Izuku: “what's this room”

Marina: ”this is a containment and research center”

Izuku: “What's it containing and or researching?”

Danica: “that!”

She points toward something floating in a cylinder as Izuku walks up to the cylinder to see a star-like creature

Izuku walks closer to the cylinder to get a closer look at it.

Izuku: “what is it”

Marina: “it's a creature that superman found a little while back”

Izuku: “what are you all doing to it”

Danica: “we’re just trying to find out where it came from so we can get it back home”

Marina: “exactly”

Danica: “we call him Starro but i just call him starry” 

Marina: “enough of that come on let's show you to your quarters”

Izuku just nods his head as they walk out of the room. As soon as the door closed Starro curled up before releasing  some small orbs.

With Izuku

Izuku was led to a door with a red bat symbol shaped plaque on the door similar to the one on his chest.

Danica: “Here you go!!”

Marina: “we’ll let you get comfortable and see you in a bit”

They both leave as Izuku enters his new room. It was reasonably bigger than his dorm room, the room contains a bed, desk and two door one leading to a walk-in wardrobe while the other led to a personal bathroom. Izuku started making himself at home the best he could.

With superman

Clark walked down the hallways until he heard the sound of glass shattering in the containment and research center. Quickly he runs into the room as soon as he gets in he sees that the cylinder is broken with several small strange coloured orbs. Clark kneels down to get a better look at the orbs before he could pick one up. He heard the sound of something moving behind a desk. Clark walks over to the desk as he moves it he sees Starro curled up almost like it was scared. Feeling simplify for the supposedly harmless creature, Clark reaches his hand out for it to take.

Superman: “i know your scared don’t worry we’ll help you get home”

Starro reaches out with one tentacle until suddenly leaping and attaching itself to clarks face. Clark falls backwards trying to pull Starro off his face after a couple seconds his body went limp. Only a couple seconds after his body went limp his body unnaturally got back onto his feet. As soon as he was up Starro moved from his face to under the chest part of his suit. As soon as Starro was under the suit the door to the room opens as Marina enters the room.

Marina: “clark is everything ok”

Clark didn't say anything she was about to say something else until she saw the shattered cylinder and coloured orbs. She was about to touch one of them until clark grabbed her arm and slightly pushed her back.

Superman: “don’t.touch.them!!”

Marina: “s-sorry but what are they and where’s Starro?”

Superman: “I took him home, now leave!”

He told her this with a look that made her tense up a little before walking out of the room.

Back with Izuku

Izuku was sitting at the end of his bed. This was until an alarm started blaring quickly. Izuku grabbed his mask, putting it on as he ran to the observation deck. As he made it their he saw flash, warhawk, green lantern, Aquagirl and Big Barda

Izuku: “what's going on?”

Warhawk: “it’s a warning there's a bombing we have to go”

Big Barda: “Where's superman!?”

Before anyone could say anything else superman walks into the room 

Warhawk: “what took you so long?”

Superman: “we’re leaving now”

Without another word Superman walks up to and stands on the teleporter platform only to be followed by the rest of the group as they all step on the platform. The team started to glow for a breath second before being teleported away. 

As they teleported they saw several explosions coursing through the city. Acting quickly the league moved, flash started by getting civilians out of the way of the explosions while warhawk and green lantern saved some civilians from a burning building. Warhawk was in the building trying to find anyone in the building while green lantern was making sure the building wouldn't collapse in on itself. As this was happening Big Barda was looking for the perpetrator’s. As this was happening superman and aquagirl went to save a sinking ship superman rescued the ship crew still on board the ship while aquagirl rescued the crew members in the water. Izuku stood at the edge of a building as he was calling for the batmobile. As soon as it arrived izuku jumped in and went looking for the perpetrator’s along with Big Barda.

Big Barda: “the entire city is under attack and no sign of who’s doing it”

Batman: “im scanning the city i can't pick up anymore firebombs”

Superman: “good locate anymore civillion in danger”

Superman quickly flies off as the ship fully sinks. The league continues to rescue people until a building starts collapsing before it could fall to the ground. Superman flies under it catching it and starts trying to push it back into place as he was doing this the window’s of the building started cracking this was until the people in the building started falling out of the broken windows. Before the people could hit the ground green lantern caught them.

Flash: “there's still some on the roof”

Batman: “i’ve got them”

Immediately izuku flew close enough to them so they could climb onto the batmobile as soon as they were on Izuku carefully lowered them to the ground. Superman pushes the building all the way up before letting go of the building. Big Barda goes to the other side of the building and starts acting as a support for the building. As Superman lets go of the building he gives Barda a sadistic smile before flying off. Seeing this izuku fly’s off following him

Batman: “superman where are you going”

Superman: “it doesn't matter stay with warhawk he needs your help”

Batman: (yeah right warhawk will just love me tagging along)

Izuku turns around heading towards warhawk who was carrying people out of a burning building. As he carries them out of the building Izuku drives down and parks next to him before getting out. Warhawk was about to say something until they heard screaming coming from the building as they looked up they saw a couple screaming from a burning room. Warhawk was about to fly up to them only for his com to receive a signal distracting him while izuku flew into the burning room. It was only a couple seconds before Izuku jumped out of the window with both of the civilians in his arms. As he lands he lets them go before running up to warhawk.

Warhawk: “finally making yourself useful stay here i'm going to investigate that signal”

Batman: “what signal”

Warhawk: “an emergency call. Didn’t you hear it?”

Batman: “no”

Warhawk: “it was on our frequency you didn't hear it”

Batman: “no but i’ll go with you”

warhawk gives a puzzled and concerned look extending his wings getting ready to fly off

Warhawk: “no you stay here. I don't need an amateur tagging along”

After saying this warhawk flew off heading towards the signal 

Batman: “superman said to stick with you so i'm sticking with you”

Izuku immediately called for the batmobile before jumping into it as he was about to follow him warhawk immediately tucked off from another rooftop flying past him. Izuku quickly turned around and followed him. Warhawk fly through the crowd only to be followed by Izuku as he made it through the cloud he saw warhawk grabbing onto a missile in full armored form. He manages to misdirect the missile away from the city. 

Batman: “nice save”

Izuku kept following him warhawk was about to push the missile into the sea. Before he could even touch it the missile explodes, catching warhawk in its blast radius. Before Izuku could react, Warhawk's helmet slammed into the batmobile’s windscreen smashing it. The explosion knocked the batmobile crashing to the ground. As the batmobile crashed Izuku got out and pulled the helmet out of the windscreen.

Aquagirl: “warhawk?”

Batman: “i'm sorry”

Izuku turns to her before handing her the helmet. As she takes the helmet her eye’s start tearing up as she collapses to her knees hugging the helmet. Moments later Danica ran up to them only taking a moment to realize what happened. She immediately knelt down and hugged Marina as the rest of the league arrived Barda saw the seen and immediately got enraged at Izuku

Big Barda: “what did you do!!”

Batman: “he got a call on the JLU frequency we were following when~”

Flash: “Who sent it?”

Batman: “i don’t know i didn’t get any signal only warhawk heard it”

Big Barda: “WE ONLY HAVE YOUR WORD FOR THAT DON’T WE”

Superman: “back off Barda accusation won’t get us anywhere when we find who set the bombs we’ll find who killed warhawk”

Izuku looked away from them before heading into the batmobile and driving off to the batcave. Without saying a word to any of the league

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

326K 6.9K 23
Izuku Yagi was falsely diagnosed as quirkless when he was four due to the use of a article that was a century outdated. Afterwards, his family neglec...
Cross Tale KN-stories द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

23.5K 500 14
Izuku was a young boy and bless to be born with a powerful quirk but his parents felt like his quirk could be come to much to hand so they gave izuku...
175K 2.8K 28
Since it's still around let's see my take on the story izuku Yagi lived a normal life. that is till he turned 4 and was diagnosed as quirkless despit...
177K 2.5K 29
"I am not heartless, I just learned how to use my heart less." Izuku Yagi was a child who wanted to be a hero, together with his good childhood frie...