My Mate Ran Me Over

By LovelyYoongz

Laura runs over a wolf who wasn't the average wolf... **kinda cheesy** **Profanity and mature content** More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author Note
Chapter 31

Chapter 1

106K 2.1K 388
By LovelyYoongz

The stinging cold air was the first thing I felt as I walked out of the diner. "Don't forget to be here at 6am, Laura!"

I turned around to face the window of the restaurant, as I smiled fakely to the mean old pervert while nodding. Facing back around to finish my journey to my hunk of junk truck.

While putting the keys in and turning on the vehicle, I looked up at the sky and saw all the stars out. How beautiful I thought, the radio now playing 'No Control' by One Direction.

"Waking up besides you I'm a loaded gun...." singing softly as I drove on the dark roads. Stupid Henry making me stay late instead of that airhead Hope.

Too lost in my thoughts I didn't see something in the road.

"Shit!" I yelled as I felt a huge thump. Scrambling out of the, "Please don't be dead. Please don't be dead" I chanted as I made my way toward the front.

"Holy shit! You're fucking huge!"

----
Excuse me for any mistakes. Enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
12.4K 450 26
***COMPLETED*** At 32 years old Alpha Alex is starting to lose hope of ever finding his mate. But just as he starts to believe the moon goddess has...
449K 22.9K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...
Xylus By immi

Werewolf

443K 14.3K 20
"Stop walking away from me!" I rolled my eyes before turning around to face him. "Oh sorry Alpha, I didn't know I had to ask your permission to be e...