Inked

By Nusy_idrisu

Asad Suhail is a young guy who is poetic, cold , void and always harsh to others. Life was harsh to him so wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 36

53 13 0
By Nusy_idrisu

"There are those who make excuses to leave and there are those who make illusions to stay".

                                       ~Anonymous.

—————————————————————

The following day Anas and Hiba got ready and left their house very early.

Aunt Nafisa did not allow the bride's family do anything, Asad already paid for everything starting from the wedding to all other parties as well.

He even paid for all the furniture, decoration of the house , food , appliances and equipments for the house him and Nawal were going to live in and Aunt Nafisa picked out a house for them.

It was Asad's latest masterpiece.

And you can trust Hiba and Anas on the wedding plans and decorations.

The duo did not only help with the wedding planning and activities but also , the made sure Asad's new house was well furnished and well equipped.

Hiba took care of Nawal's room while Anas did that of Asad.

Aunt Nafisa did the kitchen and bought a lot of machines and mixers since Nawal was a baker.

Aunt Nafisa also customized the library in the house with thousands of books since the newly wedded couple both love reading.

The cinema in the house was decorated by Hiba and Anas and so was the gym.

They made sure to buy all the exercising equipment needed and also made sure mirrors were placed on each wall of the gym.

The rest of the house was done by professional interior decorators and designers.

Anas and Hiba took care of the wedding boxes as well.

They made sure to fill all 48 boxes and each had different items in it, there was one that had purely jewelry in it, another has just make up.

Some consisted of skin products, other clothes, even the box for chocolate and sweet was different.

After they were done rapping all 48 boxes, they sent it to big boss' mansion for Nawal.

Nawal just burst into tears when she saw all the gifts she was receiving from this wedding.

Karima was with her throughout.

She unwrapped each box and took a peak of what was inside then carried what so ever she saw that she liked.

Nawal could not protest because Karima was the one protecting her from big boss and feeding her as well so this was the least she could do to repay her for her good act.

Anas and Hiba then made cute invitation bags in which each bag consisted of the the materials that was going to be worn for both families and for each event , a designer perfume, chocolates and the invitation card which was black and golden in color.

They made over 500 invitation bags and sent it to high and noble families all over Nigeria that was in collaboration with Asad's company.

The invitation bags were also distributed to both the groom and the bride's family as well.

Every other shopping and planning was taken care of.

Hiba did not forget to take care of the food as well.

"Oya let's go Hiba"... Anas stated after carrying another big basket filled with all the load and items that Hiba bought.

They had reached their finals stage of shopping.

"Hmmm... fine"... she pouted and stared at her basket to make sure she has gotten everything she will need for the wedding.

She had already given her clothes to a fashion designer to make it look sweet and beautiful....

Her billionaire cousin was getting married for crying loud so she has to make sure everything goes well.

Who was she kidding.... She was looking for perfection in this wedding.

"Are you sure we don't need anything else?"... Hiba seemed worried.

"Yes Hibatu we do not. We have been shopping for a week straight up, don't you pity Asad's money?"... Anas asked.

"Asad has several cards lying around in his room and in different states, he even has a lot more in his offices and he has filled them with money. He is gonna need someone to spend them"... Hiba stated.

Anas only nodded in agreement as they went to the cashier.

The cashier stared at Hiba and smiled.

He was always the one scanning through the things Hiba buys.

"And besides he should be lucky he has someone like me to help him spend all this money"... Hiba stated as she gave the cashier Asad's debit card to pay for what she has bought.

"Is that so"... Anas chuckled.

"Yesss"... Hiba smiled as she picked up the leathers that she has paid for.

Anas' heart melted at the sight of Hiba's smile.

'She looked so angelic and cute with her smile and her short height'... Anas thought.

"Stop smiling and gawking at me like that and help me pack these leather"... Hiba hit him with one of her small leather.

Anas raised a brow.. 'Was my admiration that obvious?'.

"I was not smiling at you Hibatuu"... He lied and helped her pack her remaining leathers.

"Oh really"... Hiba stared at him with a mischievous grin as they walked out of the supermarket.

"Yess really"... Anas opened the boot of the car and the duo started placing the leathers inside the boot.

"You aren't even that beautiful"... Anas stated when they were done placing all the leathers in the boot.

This made Hiba throw her head back and laugh so freely.

"Anas look at me"... She demanded and he stared at her with eyes of admiration but quickly feigned a frown.

"I Hiba Najib is and will keep on being the most beautiful girl you will ever lay eyes on"... she fluttered her long eyelashes as she stated with confidence and damn, she looked so beautiful in his eyes.

She then twirled like the queen that she is and cat walked to the car.

Anas just gaped and admired her and he did not bother to hide.

Something was growing in his heart for Hiba, with each passing day, the feeling was getting stronger and stronger.

An emotion called love was growing in Anas heart for Hiba and he was finding it hard to not hide it as the days went by.

***

Kamal was watching a movie in the living room when Aneesa carefully walked in with her swollen belly.

Kamal took notice of this and quickly went to help her.

"Easy there my wifey, I thought I said you should rest?"... He asked her as he helped her sit on the cushion.

"Yess but I don't want to rest, I have rested very well and I am no longer in my fragile state of my pregnancy, the baby is soon clocking seven month. Can't we exercise or do something"... Aneesa complained.

"No Iyeesa. I told you I don't want you to do anything till the pregnancy is over. I want our baby boy to be strong"... Kamal stated.

Aneesa then frowned.

'Asad would have considered my feelings and done something fun with me'... she thought.

Ever since she got married, she stop looking at Kamal they way she use to.

Before she thought he was sweet and all but now she realized that he was just self centered and a control freak.

He never does anything she wanted and he hardly regarded her feelings.

He just does what he wants and tells her to do it and he doesn't care how that would make her feel.

So that made Aneesa compare him to Asad.

Aneesa has always wanted someone that will listen to her and care about her opinions and that someone was Asad.

He was quiet and all but at least he cared about her and he always listened to her when she spoke and Kamal never did.

She has been married to Kamal for 7 months now but Asad has been living in her mind and heart throughout these seven months and her feelings for him has changed.

She knew she did not love him before but now... her heart was always reminding her of him and she keeps on wishing she never caused him so much pain the way she did.

And now she was wishing she never met Kamal as well.

She wish she cancelled the wedding and decided to stay with Asad.

'Kamal would have been okay with it right?'... she thought.

"Iyeesah..." Kamal called out.

Aneesa hummed in response.

"I have been talking but you weren't even listening"... Kamal seemed angry.

"Ohh sorry about that"... She sadly stated.

'If it was Asad , he would have notice I am sad and comfort me'... She thought.

"I said Asad is getting married in a week time"... He broke the new to her.

Aneesa felt her heart drop.

'He is getting married?'... the news didn't settle well in her heart.

She could not be with him even if she wanted to at this point but still, the thought of him getting married saddened her.

She was heavily pregnant and married and now he was getting married.

"Didn't you see it on the internet or media?"... Kamal asked when he noticed Aneesa was surprised about the news.

Aneesa instantly became angry "Did you forget that you broke my phone?"... she asked.

Kamal made an 'o' shape with his mouth and then chuckled.

He remembered that day, he was talking to her about one of his picture where he look so fine and she was not paying attention, she was watching one of Hiba's tik tok video on how to do an aesthetic make up tutorial then he got angry and broke the phone because she was not paying attention.

"Well now you know"... he stated and Aneesa rolled her eyes.

"The materials was sent as well , about 3 days ago and so I gave one of my best fashion designer to make you beautiful dresses with each material."... he said.

'Sure , don't ask for my measurements or whether I want a dress or not. Just do what you want as usual'... Aneesa sadly said to herself.

"I want you to outshine Asad's bride".... Kamal declared.

"Oh so I am going?"... Aneesa was surprised.

"Yesss we are going"... Kamal stated.

"How interesting is that?"... Aneesa thought.

She then wondered who was the lucky person that was going to be staying with Asad.

'Asad will surely shower her with love and attention and he will spoil her with his money and play with her and listen to her as well'... she thought.

"The unlucky person is Nawal, can you believe that she is big boss' daughter"... Kamal laughed making Aneesa look at him with wide eyes.

"That fine cook I met in Kaduna?"... Aneesa was surprised.

That angel was the devil's daughter?

"Yes she is the one"... Kamal replied.

"I feel so bad for her, having big boss as your father would be a nightmare"... Aneesa stated.

"I like the man, I think he is cool since he does not like Asad"... Kamal stated.

"What has Asad done to you to deserve this much hatred?"... Aneesa could not help but asked.

"What hasn't he done?"... Kamal asked.

When Aneesa did not reply , he spoke "Pack your things , we are leaving this night and heading to Kaduna. We have a wedding to attend"... He ordered Aneesa.

"Don't try and do anything stupid at Asad's wedding Kamal"... Aneesa struggled to stand up with her swollen belly.

"What so ever I choose to do is and will be none of your business"... Kamal stated to his pregnant wife and left the living room.

'Asad won't shout at me like that'... she stated with glossy eyes.

Aneesa did not know she was crying , that's not till a drop puddled down her cheek.

She regretted marrying this man.

She had no friends , no freedom, no phone to even browse on and no next door neighbor to chat and laugh with.

Kamal banned her from going out of the house, he banned her from cooking , he banned her from inviting any of her friends , he banned her from even talking to the workers and he hardly asked about her or cares about what she does.

All she does was watch movies, eat, pray , sleep and repeat.

The movie subscription even finished three months ago and she told Kamal but he told her to stay like that.

And the worst part was she can't even go out for shopping.

The only time she leaves the house was for her anti-natal and that made her feel like she was a caged animal most times.

Aneesa heaved a sigh and slowly walked to her room.

She was glad they were traveling... she was tired of this house and she also wanted to see Asad as well.

Her heart started racing at the thought of her and Asad meeting again.

He would see her with this swollen belly of hers and what will he think?

Aneesa released a sigh and decided not to overthink the situation.

She then packed her things and got ready for her evening flight.

That evening, her and Kamal arrived at kaduna and rested in a nearby hotel.

Kamal did not utter a word to Aneesa as the night went by and Aneesa dared not to talk to him as well.

The following day, Aneesa woke up and met an empty bed with a small paper note.

She rubbed her eyes and picked up the note then saw Kamal's hand writing on it.

It read....

'Dress nice and go for the henna party, I have already spoken to the driver and he will drop you off by 3pm prompt'...

Aneesa then check the clock on the wall and saw it was past 1pm.

She was so exhausted after the flight and didn't know she slept that long.

Aneesa then got up and stretched then walked to the bathroom to freshen up and pray.

After she prayed , she took her bath and wore a simple dress then did a simple make up before heading out of the hotel to meet the driver.

He greeted her and opened the door for her in which she thanked him.

The driver then her took to Asad's house.

Her heart was beating as the driver parked in front of the veranda.

Aneesa alighted from the car and heaved a sigh to calm her hammering heart but it was not working.

Her heart kept on becoming louder with each step she took so she heaved another sigh and walked into the house only to meet it crowded and busy.

She then noticed that the majority of the crowd were females getting their henna done.

'Asad hated the crowded places so he wouldn't be here'... she concluded as she walked further in.

People noticed her struggling to stand with her pregnancy and so they offered her a chair.

Aneesa politely thanked them as she sat on it then her eyes searched for Hiba or Aunt Nafisa but she didn't see any of them.

It was a busy day for the whole family and so they could not really stay to chat with family members.

A young girl walked up to Aneesa and greeted her then asked for her hand so that she could go her henna.

"Do I have to pay?"... she asked the girl.

"No ma, Mr Asad will pay for everyone that gets their henna done"... the girl explained and Aneesa nodded in response.

'Generous as always'... she thought as she extended her hand for the girl to start designing.

After 30 minutes, she was done with Aneesa's henna and left Aneesa then went to another person to do her henna as well.

Aneesa simply remained quiet as her henna dried off.

She did not know anyone and could not find anyone she knows so once her henna had dried off she decided to leave.

She wanted to call the driver to come and pick her up but she had no phone so she hopelessly sat on the veranda.

She then saw Nawal and Hiba walking together and they seemed happy.

Well anyone that mingles with Hiba will always have a smile on his or her face.

Aneesa's eyes then settled on Nawal.

Nawal's hair was beautiful styled and her skin was looking radiant at the moment.

Aneesa then stared at her hand and admired the henna design on it.

The duo walked to a tap and washed their henna then walked back from where they came from , which was the back door.

Aneesa heaved a sigh and stood up with her swollen belly then left the house and halted a cab which took her back to the hotel.

She dosed off and woke up the following morning only to find an empty bed with yet again another note written for her.

She picked it up and read it...

'Get ready and go for the bridal shower, I have placed the required dress that everyone is going to be wearing. Don't be late'...

Aneesa heaved a sigh and got ready for the day again.

She took her bath and slid into the dress Kamal sew for her.

She then did her make up and left for the bridal shower.

Upon reaching there, the first person she met was Aunt Nafisa.

Aunt Nafisa stared at her from head to toe with a confused gaze.

"H..hello Aunt"... Aneesa nervously stated.

"Aneesa how have you been? Come in, you are pregnant. You should not stress yourself okay"... Aunt Nafisa brought Aneesa in, where the party was taking place.

Aunt Nafisa being the kind person she was would never treat anyone indifferently because of his/her character or bad habits.

"We do not have bad people, we only have people who do bad things"... she always use to say and that's why she does not judge anyone.

Perhaps if you were placed in such a person's position, you ought to do worst than the person you are calling bad.

"Thank you Aunt"... Aneesa stated.

"Never mind dear, I will send some one to bring you food okay"...Aunt Nafisa stated and left the living room.

Aneesa heaved a sigh and saw Nawal sitting with a stash on her.

She was beautifully adorned in a white gown with a simple make up on.

Nawal released a sigh of relief when the photographer took the last shot.

She then stood up to leave the room but stopped when she took notice of Aneesa.

"Welcome".. Nawal said.

"Thank you Nawal. I must say, you are very lucky to marry a man like Asad"... Aneesa stated.

Nawal just smiled in response and went to enjoy the party.

She danced with Hiba and her friends, dined and took tons of pictures before taking a shower and getting ready for her pre wedding pictures.

That evening, Aunt Nafisa and Hiba helped Nawal get dressed into a carton brown dress then Hiba did her makeup.

"Our bride is looking fine"... Hiba commented making Nawal blush.

"Alright let's start going. Asad is already in the studio"... Aunt Nafisa stated.

Hiba nodded and held Nawal's hand and they all got into the car and the driver zoomed off.

Soon , they all arrived at the studio.

Nawal stared at Asad and saw him wearing a different color of cloth other than black, it was also a carton brown kaftan with a bukar cap.

Realization then struck her that Asad is wearing native clothing.

She has never seen him wear such so she took her time to admire his beauty in another form.

"Nawal"... Aunt Nafisa called out making Nawal scared.

Nawal became embarrassed because she knew Aunt Nafisa caught her admiring Asad.

"Asad is all yours , you can look at him later. Let's get the photos over with"... Aunt Nafisa chuckled.

Nawal shyly nodded and walked into the studio.

Asad stood by the dark background but he had his eyes in Nawal as she walked towards him.

The photographer instructed Nawal to move closer to Asad and Asad glared at both Nawal and the photographer.

"Does she have to stay close to me?"... Asad asked.

Her closeness was what he was avoiding because he hated the spark his body gets when their body collides.

"Yes sir, it is a couple picture"... The photographer replied.

'Couple?'... Asad angrily thought.

"We are not a couple and I don't want her near me. I don't even want to snap anymore"... Asad stated in a vivid manner and stared at Nawal who was now sad.

"Why not sir?"... the photographer asked.

Asad wanted to make Nawal regret this marriage stuff, so he promised to hurt her at every opportunity he got.

"I hate pictures and if there is anything I hate more than pictures then it is this woman standing besides me"... Asad snapped and walked out of the studio room.

Aunt Nafisa and Hiba watched Asad angrily walked out of the studio and into his car.

"The pre wedding pictures has gone bad"... Hiba spoke.

Aunt Nafisa heaved a sigh and went outside to talk to Asad but Asad was long gone.

He angrily drove off.

Aunt Nafisa walked back in and met Nawal crying on the studio floor and the photographer took pictures of her.

"Heyyy, why are you still snapping?"... Aunt Nafisa frowned.

"The tears look so real and that is why I want to capture them"... The photographer replied.

Aunt Nafisa angrily dragged Nawal and walked out of the studio, Hiba was trailing behind.

They all got in and the driver started the car.

"What happened?"... Aunt Nafisa demanded to know.

"Asad... Asad hates me"... Nawal cried out and let her heart shatter into millions of pieces.

***

Asad got back home and started breaking things.

He did not want to get married , he did not want to be with Nawal.

She literally said she had nothing to offer him so why does she want to get married to him now?

He ran his hands through his hair out of frustration and heaved a sigh.

Big boss and Shabbar watched this through the door and smiled.

"Nawal might be useful after all"... big boss stated.

"I promise to make your life a living hell Nawal"... Asad swore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 2.3K 32
Jahanara's world is filled with monstrous silhouettes, looming in the dark around her, ready to harm her. The coldness of her eyes could slit people'...
25.1K 2.5K 47
Noor and Asad A heartwarming love story of love and devotion. ✨'Will you marry me Noor Jameel?' ~~>Asad ✨'But I'm bl...
287K 12.2K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
113K 7K 25
**Part of Preloved Series- Can be read as a stand-alone** You don't have to read Preloved in order to read this book. You can read this story on its...