the pyramid // pedri

By pedrizz

"Tatum what the hell." Pablo mumbles as I turn around slowly, a sly smile sneaking onto my lips. "Are you an... More

characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine
one hundred
one hundred one
one hundred two
one hundred three
one hundred four
one hundred five
one hundred six
one hundred seven
one hundred eight
one hundred nine
one hundred ten
one hundred eleven
one hundred twelve
one hundred thirteen
one hundred fourteen
one hundred fifteen
one hundred sixteen
one hundred seventeen
one hundred eighteen
one hundred nineteen
120
one hundred twenty
one hundred twenty one
one hundred twenty two
one hundred twenty three
thank you
bonus 1
bonus 2
bonus 3
bonus 4
bonus 5
bonus 6
bonus 7
bonus 8
update
bonus 9

eighty eight

5K 143 255
By pedrizz

"Ansu and Ale, just the two we were looking for." I say as Isabelle and I walk in the movie room and Ale pauses their show.

"What's up?" He asks I put my hands on my hips.

"Do you two wanna help us with outfits?" I question as they give each other a look before high fiving. "Or one of you help us, and one of you help Pedri?" I add as Isabelle covers her mouth trying not to laugh.

"I'll help Pedri, he needs it." Ansu says as he stands up, leaving the room.

"Good call for getting him help with it." Isabelle whispers as I nod.

"Oh wait Pedri's in your room right now, your clothes are in there." Ale says as I tilt my head slightly.

"Looks like it's my wardrobe today." Isabelle smiles as Ale gives her a look.

"But Gavi is in there, right?" He questions as she shakes her head.

"He's already dressed, he's out back with Pablo." She says as we go upstairs to her room. We go in the closet and I sit on the bench in the closet as I look at her clothes. "I think I know what I want to wear."

She grabs a skirt and a top before she leaves the closet, going into the bathroom. "I'm thinking like a dress." I say as he nods, going through her dresses.

"What about white?" He questions as he turns to look at me and I watch as he pulls out a dress, holding it out.

"That's actually pretty cute." I say as he hands it to me. "Bro has taste." I joke as he laughs.

"Okay wear that, and I'm going to go pick out the right jewelry and probably help the train wreck of Pedri too." He says as he pats my shoulder.

"Thank you Ale." I smile as he nods, walking out of the room.

I quickly change into the white strapless mini dress with the sides cut out as I fix the bottom of it, turning and looking at myself in the mirror. "We're like the opposite right now." Isabelle jokes as she comes in the closet, wearing a black mini skirt with a small slit on the thigh, and a black bandeau top with thin straps. "Black and white, and then dress and two piece." She says as she comes over to me, looking at us in the mirror.

"We look good though." I say as I turn to face her, fixing the strap on her top. "There we go." I say as she smiles.

"We always look good." She mumbles as I laugh, and she goes over to her vanity, picking out some silver jewelry to wear. She slides on a few rings and puts on a necklace and I stare at her bracelet that Gavi got her.

"Gavi is such a charmer, hmm?" I hum as she looks at her wrist.

"We were out shopping and he saw me looking at it, and he insisted on buying it. But he said it's an early birthday present, so that makes me feel less bad about it." She says as I nod. "Do you think just black heels?" She questions as I look at all of her shoes.

"Yeah I think black would look good, do the ones with the silver accents though, it'll go good." I say as I point at one of the pairs and she clicks her tongue nodding.

"Smart." She says as she grabs them, grabbing a bag as well as Ale comes back in the closet, covering his eyes.

"Are you both decent?" He asks as I smile softly.

"Yes." I say as he moves his hand away, handing me a pair of white heels, a gold necklace and a few rings. "I swear, even just the jewelry combinations you do are always so good." I say as I put them all on, putting my heels on as well as I look at myself in the mirror.

"I'm starting to think you can't miss." Isabelle says as she whistles and Ale nods.

"I try my hardest." He jokes, "and they're both downstairs and told me to tell you to go down whenever." He adds as I nod.

"Well I'm ready." I say as I look at Isabelle and she nods, putting on her shoes quickly. "Have fun at Indi's later." I add as he gives me a look quickly, shaking his head as he goes in his room.

We walk downstairs and they're both standing in the foyer looking at us. Pedri holds his hand up to his mouth as he rubs his jaw slightly, letting out a breath he was holding. "Fuck." He says under his breath as I smile.

"You know what I just realized?" Gavi says as he looks at Pedri.

"Hmm?" He hums as I go over to him, wrapping my arms around him in a hug.

"They're literally a golden retriever and a black cat." He says as Isabelle shrugs.

"It's clear who is who." She says as I nod.

"And I'll gladly take golden retriever, feels fitting though." I say as I pull away from the hug.

"That's actually so true though. Like their personalities match that, and also the way they dressed for tonight helps prove it too." Pedri says as he looks me up and down. "Astonishing." He whispers as I feel my face heat up.

"Okay, okay, let's go." I say as I cover my face with my hands. We walk outside to Pedri's car, Isabelle and Gavi get in the back as I get in the passenger seat as I lean over the middle console. "You look handsome." I smile as he nods.

"Oh I know." He whispers as I scoff.

"Cocky much?" I mumble as he shrugs, starting the car.

"It's me accepting the compliment, if it's cocky, then so be it." He says as I shake my head, looking out the window. "Don't pout." He adds as Gavi begins playing music and Pedri reaches over, placing his hand on my thigh as he rubs his thumb against my leg.

I place my hand on top of his as I rub my thumb against the back of his hand and he smiles, beginning the drive to the restaurant.

———

"For you." The waitress says as she sets a drink in front of me.

"Oh, I didn't order this." I say as I pick it up, trying to hand it back as she shakes her head.

"From another table." She says as she nudges her head at a few tables back, two guys looking at our table.

"We will take the check, please." Pedri insists as he wraps his arm around my chair, rubbing my shoulder as Isabelle looks at the other table before she turns to look at me.

"Tate's just a total catch." She jokes as Pedri stares at the other guys, his jaw clenched as I look at Isabelle, "I'd also send you drinks if I saw you here." She mumbles as I laugh and Gavi shakes his head.

"You two are so weird." Gavi scoffs as she moves her chair slightly away from him. "I'm kidding." He mumbles as he pulls her chair back to him.

When the check comes Gavi and Pedri both put their cards down, "I'm paying." Pedri says as Gavi shakes his head, moving his card to on top of Pedri's.

"No, I am." He counters as Pedri gives him a look.

Pedri shakes his head as he takes out his wallet, pulling out cash as I give him a look. "How much cash do you carry?" I question as I look at him.

"Enough to cover dinner." He shrugs as they take their cards back. Gavi mumbles something under his breath as we stand up and I begin walking in front of Pedri as he puts his hands on my hips as he glances over at the table that sent me a drink.

"I know what you're doing." I whisper as we walk out of the restaurant and he kisses the back of my head.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He mumbles as I shake my head.

"You're jealous."

"So what if I am? You're dating me." He counters as we begin walking to his car.

"That's right. I am dating you, so you don't need to get jealous." I whisper as I pat his back and Gavi gets in the passenger seat as Isabelle and I get in the back.

"Are we going home now?" Isabelle questions as he starts his car, beginning a drive. "Wow, no way." She jokes as they both ignore her.

"They're upset because someone sent me a drink, and then you hit on me." I whisper as she shrugs.

"I'll gladly hit on you, well worth it." She says as I smile, looking out the window as Pedri pulls into a parking lot.

"We're here." He says as I unbuckle as we're at a beach. "You two go to the dock, you have a surprise waiting, and Tate you come with me." He says as we get out and he grabs a bag from his trunk, as Gavi grabs one too.

"What's that?" I question as he shrugs.

"Don't worry about it." He whispers as I frown.

"What if Isabelle and I go to the dock, and you two go together?" I say as we interlock arms and they both stare at us.

"It's a good idea." Isabelle shrugs as Pedri, takes my hand, pulling me away. "Bye Tate, love you!" Isabelle calls out as her and Gavi begin walking the other direction as I wave.

"Have fun, love you!" I call out. "So, what are we doing here?" I question as we begin walking down the beach. No one was here as it was, but we went further down the beach away from the parking lot.

He opens the bag and pulls out a blanket, laying it down as I smile, "I just wanted to spend time with you." He says as he goes in the bag again, grabbing our swimsuits. "Late night swim?" He adds as I smile, taking it from him.

I go find somewhere to change and I toss my clothes on the blanket before going in the water. I dive under, trying to get over the fact that it's cold and he comes in, his arms crossed as he comes waist deep. "It's cold." He mumbles as I splash him.

"You haven't swam at night yet? Like at home?" I question as he gives me a look.

"Our pool is heated." He scoffs as he comes out further.

"Too rich for your own good, you can't even stand the temperature of the water." I say as he splashes me.

"I can stand It. I don't want to, but I certainly can." He says as I go over to him, pushing him under.

"Why did we come here for a swim? We have a pool."

"Because I'm waiting for something." He says as he pushes his hair out of his face and I cross my arms. "Any minute now."

"You're being weird." I say as I begin swimming away from him and he grabs my legs, pulling me back towards him.

"Yeah but you love me." He whispers as he pulls me into a kiss. As soon of our lips meet fireworks begin going off and I immediately smile as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"There we go." He whispers.

"Such a romantic." I say as I lean my head back, looking up in the sky at them and I see him out of the corner of my eye watching me. "You're going to miss the fireworks if you just stare at me."

He shrugs, "I don't mind."

"Yeah well, I do." I say as he purses his lips.

"That's what you'll say at our wedding."

"I definitely set myself up for that one." I mumble as he splashes me again.

"You definitely did, but I don't mind." He repeats.

"I do." I mock as he nods.

"I know you do, so desperate to marry me, I get it." He says as I playfully roll my eyes, swimming over to him.

"Not as desperate as you are to be a dad." I say as I poke his chest and he shrugs.

"I just want a daughter."

"Why?" I question.

He lets out a deep breath as he finally looks away from me, up into the sky at the fireworks. "So then she can have her mom as a role model," he begins as I smile fondly, "because the one person I want to have kids with, she truly is amazing. And I know she'd be the absolute best mom one day, and then my kids would look up to her, especially my daughters. And they should want to be just like her."

"Daughters, plural, hmm?" I hum as he nods, wrapping his arms around me in a hug.

"Yep. Deal with it." He says as I wrap my arms around him.

"Well I want a son." I counter as he shakes his head.

"I want mini Tate's." He mumbles as he kisses the top of my head repeatedly and I begin laughing.

"Yeah that's valid, I've taken care of you 6 long enough to make me not want sons. Good call." I joke as he nods.

"It's an agreement. Perfect."

"One day." I whisper as he puts his hand on my jaw, tilting my head up slightly as he kisses me.

"One day." He repeats.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 6.9K 53
"You're really helping me prove my point by calling you an asshole." I say as I cross my arms. "You've always thought we all are, there's no coming b...
22.9K 762 30
❝his expression was serious, but i liked how it softened slightly when he looked at me. ...
20.8K 363 19
Adriana Gonzalez Lopez has lived with her older brother Pedri ever since he moved to Barcelona to play football. As much as she loves him, his bestfr...
52K 1.3K 32
It was only for a day... Then week... Then month... And it turned out to be a lot more than just one day. Even though she was taken, she chose to hel...