Hired (L.H, Luke Hemmings)

By Suckmyirwin

"Have you even considered going out with a celeb?" "I mean, I guess I have." "How a... More

My Name Is
Hired
Car Radio
HALIEE'S A DIRTY WHORE
Luke's Girlfriend
Twitcam
They Look Like A Real Couple!
Together
I Like You
Signed
Aaron & Sam
I've Got This
5SOS WORLD TOUR?
First Night Of Tour
Why Don't You?
She's In A Skirt
Cheating
I'm Done
It's Your Choice
Evil Bitch Who's Making Me Date Satan
Thanks For Pretending With Me
My Weakness
Promise
Engaged?
Your Mother Is Terrifying
Why Now?
Haliee, What Is That?
Haliee Danielle
Danielle Elisabeth
Blair Olivia
Alexa Ashen
Wait... Really?
Will You Post A Picture To Twitter
Merry Christmas!
Tears
.
Drunk Beaching
To New Beginnings
Surprise B*tch
Betrayal
Big Brother
Disneyland
Suprise
Broken computer
Writers Block:/
Bridesmaid Dresses
Tattoos
Tour Starts Again
Reunited/Bridesmaid Dresses Pt2
Rehearsal
Girlfriend Interview
Sleepy Luke
New computer
Back On Tour
Decided For Us
Takeout Today, Love
Modeling 2.0
He Shaved?! Ugh.
I Dont Want a Dog- I Need One
Her Hair Is Purple?!
Hey Hey Haliee
Welcome Jack
CALcium Is Shit
To Dani/Bye Tour
Bye 'Hired':(

Mono

4.3K 82 93
By Suckmyirwin

SORRY FOR THIS SUCKY FILLER CHAPTER
Haliee-

All of us take pictures together for a while, then Lexi and I go to Aaron and Sam to take some pictures with them. We get interviewed and then go meet back up with the other guys. We get in to the venue and sit where we're supposed to be. Throughout the whole show, we all basically go onto our phones or listen to the music.

"And up for the most popular new music group is Meghan Trainor, Walk The Moon, Tori Kelly and Off Fire." I hear our name being called and it makes me straighten up in my seat. Even if we're not that new.

"And the winner for the most popular new music group goes to... Off Fire!" Our name gets called and my mouth drops. Aaron, Lex, Sam and I get to our feet. Luke gives me a kiss and I hug my sister, Blair and the rest of the guys before going up.

"Oh, uh, hi! This dress is hard to walk in so, ignore that. Um, I really didn't think we were going to win this so, I not only want to thank everybody at home but, our crew for our tour, um, 5 Seconds of Summer for being amazing and um, my sister Dani who's in the crowd tonight and one of my best friends Blair, who is also in the crowd. Thank you to my boyfriend Luke, he pushed me to start a band, he's super cool So, thank you for everybody who voted tonight, I love you." I smile, my voice shaky.

"I want to thank everybody out there who listen to our music, we wouldn't be here without you guys today and I want to thank my family for supporting us!" Aaron says.

"Thank you all so much, you guys are amazing, thank you 5sos for being cool and having a joint tour with us, thanks Luke for pushing Hale and Lex to do so. Thank you to my girlfriend, Danielle back home, I miss and love you." Sam says.

"I also want to thank everybody at home for voting, we love you guys so much and I cannot believe you won this for us. This award is for you, thanks." Lexi ends the speech. The audience claps and we're taken back stage and back down to our seats. I'm still shaking.

"I'm so proud of you, baby." Luke says right away, standing up from his seat and giving me a big hug and kiss. Ash does the same to Lex and we all converse about it.

"Also, you're super cool too." Luke whispers in my ear as the host goes back up. I roll my eyes and go back to listening.

"Next up for the most supportive fanbase is..." I zone out until I hear "'5 Seconds Of Summer '5SOS Fam.'"

"And the winner for most supportive fanbase issss. 5 Seconds Of Summer, 5SOS Fam!"

The guys jump up and give us all hugs. Luke gives me a kiss, Ash gives Lex a kiss, Mikey gives Dani a kiss and Cal gives Blair a kiss before going up.

"Wow, okay, I want to thank all the fam out there who voted, this is insane. I'm so proud of you guys for getting us here, it's unreal. I worked at KFC quite a while ago and it's crazy to think this is where I am now. Thank you all so much." Ash says, before Luke comes on.

"Thank you guys, you're awesome and we love you so much. This year has been insane and knowing you all support us so much is insane, we love you, this award is for you. Also, Haliee you're super cool too." Luke says, making me laugh.

"Thank you all so much, we love you, this is a representation of how much we've worked and how much you guys support us, thanks." Cal says.

"You guys are hot, we love you!" Michael says before they exit. They come down and give us all hugs.

"I'm so proud of you, babe." I say to Luke, kissing his cheek as he sits down. A crew member comes up to us and let's the rest of Off Fire and I that we should get ready for our performance.

"Good luck, love. You'll do great." Luke tells me before I leave. We all go backstage and get ready.

Lexi and I change from our dresses into something more easy to perform in. I grab some black skinny jeans, a flannel (Lukes, obviously) and a some hightop all black converse. Lexi changes into some black skinny jeans, a creme peplum top and a pair of black strappy heels. Lexi leaves her hair the way it was but, I unpin the other side of my hair.

After we get ready, we meet up with Aaron and Sam. Sam has a pair of black skinnys, along with an all black muscle top. Sam has on black skinnys as well as a grey shirt.

"Excited?" Sam asks me, wrapping one of his arms around my shoulders.

"Nervous." I say to him.

"We'll be great, don't worry."

I grab my guitar and sling it over me and practice the chords really quick. Aaron and Sam to the same for their parts. The nerves come from playing in front of famous people, not performing in general, that's a piece of cake.

"Alright, get in your places." One of the crew members pushes us onto the stage. We all get to where we're supposed to be.

I zone out and think about the chords before hearing "Off Fire!" And cheers after.

"Here we are,

At the end of the road - a road that's quietly caving in,

Come too far to pretend that we don't - we don't miss where we started,

Looking back, I see a setting sun, and watch my shadow fade into the floor,

I am left standing on the edge

Wondering how we got this far" I begin the song. I see Luke smiling ear to ear, which makes me unbelievably happy.

"hey left us alone,

The Kids In The Dark,

To burn out forever,

Or light up a spark,

We come together,

State of the art,

We'll never surrender,

The kids in the dark,

So let the world sing,

"What a shame,

What a shame,

Beautiful scars,

On critical veins" We continue the song, I can see people who know our song, singing along. My all time favorite thing, is seeing Luke sing to the song with us.

"We'll never surrender,

The Kids in the dark,

The kids in the dark." We finish the song and exit the stage. That was probably one of my top performances, only because I could see Luke the whole time. God, I'm so lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend.

"Hey." Lex snaps in front of my face

"Hmm?" I snap my head towards her.

"You okay?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm great." I smile.

"Are you changing back into your dress?" Lex asks me as all four of us get back stage.

"No, this is much more comfortable." I chug some water down that somebody gave me.

"Good, I didn't want to change into mine either."

We all freshen up a bit and go back down to our seats. All the guys, Blair and Dani all stand up when we walk out. They attack us with hugs and 'good job's as we sit down.

"You did amazing, as expected. You looked amazing, this is also mine." Luke whispers to me pointing to the flannel.

"Thanks, babe. I don't know why you even bother anymore, I live in your clothes." I respond.

-

I wake up feeling shitty. My head is throbbing and I feel beyond ill. I didn't even drink once last night. I know i'm going to throw up, I jump out of Luke's grip, run straight out of bed and into the washroom. I vomit into the toilet. God, how can I be sick? We start tour today again.

"Hale? You okay, love?" Luke asks coming up behind me.

"Not feeling too keen." I respond, taking my toothbrush out and putting toothpaste on it.

"I'm not feeling too great either." Luke responds. "We should take you to the doctor, babe."

"We should take you too, before we have to leave." I say, brushing my teeth.

-

Luke and I get back to his house and we haven't said anything, we're both exhausted.

"Are you still alive?" Luke asks as I climb right back into his bed.

"No, I'm dying. We gave each other mono, dumbass." I tell him.

"We're going to have to push back the tour." Luke says, getting into the bed next to me. "I'll call Ash, he knows how to deal with that, I don't."

"Alright." I respond, laying my head on his chest.

Luke clicks Ashton's number and he speaks. "Hey man, uh, Hale and I have mono..."

...

"Yeah, the one you get from kissing."

...

"Mmhmm, could you?"

...

"Thank you."

...

"It lasts from 1 week- 2 months."

...

"I know. I feel absolutely awful about it too, Ash."

...

"Alright, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

...

"Thanks again. Bye." Luke says, running a hand threw his hair.

"Got it settled?" I ask, tracing shapes on his chest.

"Yeah, Ashton has got it covered." Luke tells me, kissing my forehead.

"I feel bad." I say, sitting up and tipping my head over to put it up.

"So do I, this tour can be pushed back for 2 months. I feel absolutely awful." Luke responds.

"At least we're here." I get up and grab a pair of shorts and one of Luke's shirts to change back into.

"That's true. God, why do we have to swap spit so much?" Luke laughs.

"Ew, Luke." I whine. "Why did you have to put it that way?"

"Babe, knock knock." Luke changes the subject.

"You're so stupid. Whos there?" I ask, taking off my jeans and shirt.

"I don't know, I just wanted to say it. Come here." Luke pulls me back into the bed as I was attempting to put clothes on.

"Lukeeeee." I whine.

"You're pretty."

"Thank you, you are too. Now, let me put some clothes on before Liz comes in here and smacks you." I look up to him hovering on top of me.

"No."

"Lucas."

"Let's shower." Luke smiles large. I sigh, knowing that not doing that would be my loss.

"Fine." I say, trying not to smile.

"Really?" Luke perks up.

"Really. I want you to rub my back after though, I'm tired." I tell him.

"Okay." Luke responds, getting off of me. I walk into the washroom with Luke following. I turn on the water as Luke and I both get undressed. I step into the shower first, Luke following behind.

"God, I'm so lucky." I here Luke whisper under his breath.

"Hey, do you think that the bridesmaid dresses will be done by the time we're not sick?" I ask, standing under the water.

"Maybe, I hope so at least." Luke responds, moving hair out of my face.

"Did you hear that Snoop Dogg thinks that Game Of Thrones is true history?" I ask.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Not even joking. I saw it on tumblr." I tell him.

"How's the weather down there, love?" Luke looks down on me, changing the subject.

"Shut up." I swat his chest.

"I think I should shave."

"No!" I say right after. "No, no, no."

"Why?"

"'Cause you look hot with that scruff."

"Do I now?" Luke asks.

"Mhmm."

Luke and I sit on the shower floor and talk for the rest of the time we're in there. After, he wraps a towel around his waist and I wrap one around my body and we walk back out into his room. He throws on a pair of his underwear and some shorts. I throw on my underwear, shorts and his shirt. We climb back into his bed and I lay flat on my stomach.

"What do you want to watch?" Luke asks.

"Don't really care, I'll probably fall asleep." I respond.

"How I Met Your Mother it is." Luke turns on the TV and plops right next to me. He starts to rub my back with his strong hands. This is one of my favorite things.

"I love you." I tell him, turning my head towards him.

'I love you too." Luke responds, bending down and giving me a kiss.

"Hey, we're already sick." I say.

"Exactly, it won't make a difference." Luke tells me. I listen to background noise of HIMYM, and look at Luke's prominent features until I drift off to sleep as he rubs my back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 596 22
❝ how old are you? ❞ ❝ 24. ❞ ❝ and you're in the FBI? ❞ ❝ i'm kind of a genius. ❞ - - - © laaurenirwin 2014
195K 3.8K 57
❝ i've got a question, if i pulled you closer would you mind? ❞ NOTE 👼🏼🌫 it's REALLY bad & i know. the grammar is really bad too. i apologize. rea...
37.5K 349 24
Just some preferences I made up. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them! *I am no longer active on this platform. Please go to...
261K 7.3K 46
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ?