Hybrid in DXD

By UniverseHopper0

Ichigo's adventures as he reincarnates into the world of DXD and become a God. Follow his journey in a world... More

CHAPTER 1: PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 3: DEAD?!?!
CHAPTER 4: WHITE
CHAPTER 5: FORGING
CHAPTER 6: CONGRATULATIONS
CHAPTER 7: DIVINE ENERGY
CHAPTER 8: FINALLY
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15: FINAL CHAPTER
SEQUEL

CHAPTER 2: CHOOSE

1.2K 17 0
By UniverseHopper0

CHAPTER 2: CHOOSE

When Ichigo came to he was greeted with an ever welcome clam of silence. As he laid there basking in the calm, he tried to recall what had happened.

He remembered attending the Funeral for all those who perished in the Thousand Year Blood War. A name coined by Urahara.

There were many casualties, lots of lives were lost both allies and enemies alike, including Old man Yama aka former Head Captain of the Thirteen Court Squads and His Lieutenant Chojiro Sasakibe, Captain Unohana and Mayuri's lieutenant Nemu Kurotsuchi.

There were also casualties from Quincy side but he hardly knew any of them.

All because of Yhwach's desire for more Power and some dream for an ideal world.

He truly must have thought himself to be a god.

Even the Quincy were deceived by him in the name of Revenge, after all what the Shinigami had done to them was pure evil, if he was in their place he may have joined the Quincy, no, he wouldn't, Taking revenge of slaughter with more slaughter was not how he did things.

Then he returned home feeling more tired than ever before, must have bee the accumulation of all the stress he felt during Training and the War.

He slept for a while before the Disastrous Headache assaulted him and then there was that Vomiting.

"What the fuck is wrong with me!?"

As he was vomiting he felt someone rubbing his back and massaging his head. Oh that Head-Massage was a god sent, it seemed like his head would burst open if not for that.

Then, he realized that it was his father who was helping him. Yuzu must have told him.

Ah, it was indeed Yuzu he saw at that time.

"Oh F*ck!, what kind of big brother worries his little sister."

It was more of a self depreciating statement rather than a question.

"Hmm.. What happened after Vomiting?" He tried to recall.

He remembered washing his mouth and eating some chocolate offered by Goat-chin to clear that unpleasant aftertaste in his mouth, then he ate a few pills Goat-face gave him and crashed on the Couch.

Oh, Yeah Goat chin was saying something the entire time as well but he didn't remember what.

And Was it just him or Yuzu and Dad seemed younger?

'Wait.. Wait ... Wait...'

'He Crashed on the Couch'. This didn't feel like the couch at all. As Ichigo stood up and opened his eyes he realized that he wasn't anywhere or rather he was in a void.

Everything around him was pitch black emptiness.

"F*ck! what the hell?!" Was he kidnapped? Is it an enemy? Why always him-

Ichigo's line of thought abruptly stopped by the fact that the entire world seemed to erupt in a golden light.

As Ichigo rubbed his eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness, His eyes couldn't help but widen at the sight which was infront of his eyes.

"NO!"

He couldn't believe his own eyes and wondered if it was a dream or did Yhwach's plan succeed? or Did Aizen escape and put him in an Illusion.

"No! No! Let's Calm Down and think first" Ichigo said aloud as he inwardly called out to 'Zangetsu', both of them, the Hollow/Shinigami and the Quincy.

But there was no reply, it had already been like that for a while now, but he thought that he could communicate with them now that he was in-

"My Inner World" Ichigo murmured

That was the conclusion he had reached looking at the world before him because;

It contained, His and His friend's homes, Urahara Shoten, Karakura High, His Dad's clinic, Ishida's Dad's Hospital, The Vizard Base, The Full Bring Base, Ikumi-san's Shop, and many more places from Karakura Town which he used to Frequent but that was not the end but just the beginning because it also contained Sōkyoku Hill and It's Execution platform with its huge as sword, the hot spring of Soul Society, Kukaku's Hand House, The Sword Field where he trained with Old man Zangetsu to achieve Bankai, The 4th and 11th division barracks and then there was the entire freaking castle/fortress of Las Noches from Heuco Mundo which was easily half the size of a small town, there were also the Spirit Hot Spring and Forging Area from the King's Palace.

And that's why he at first thought that maybe Yhwach succeeded in his crazy world merging Plan. Or Aizen putting him in an Illusion.

But what made him realize that it was his Inner World was his Instinct and the same feeling as his Inner World and the fact that never ending lines of Skyscrapers, Very Familiar Skyscrapers, surrounded the entire world and into the horizon helped as well.

The strangest thing however was that, they were organized in a way didn't look messy at all, rather, it looked beautiful.

He didn't even think of such a thing being Possible.

Such Contrasting Elements created a beautiful and strangely Soothing Scenery as if a piece of art.

So he decided to wait here either until he woke up or Zangetsu contacted him.

As Ichigo stood there watching the scenery and contemplating about what to do next.

The wind suddenly picked up forming rain clouds, dark clouds which were crackling with blood red lightning.

"What the!?" Ichigo was definitely startled by this sudden development as evident by his jump.(Even though he may deny it.)

At the same time, a Hollow's roar came from the west.

The castle of Las Noches.

Then as if answering the howl, a small human sized sun rose from the east, emitting more heat than light.

Then all the shadows cast by the sun converged towards the south. Ichigo followed the shadows with his gaze as they all gathered at a river, a river he tended to avoid to this day, the river where Grand fisher took his mom away from him.

And then before his anger could rise the shadows formed a gate , a very familiar golden gate of Hell and a being stepped OUT from the gates of hell.

A fact he would have treated as a joke especially after his short job as the Judge of Hell, when he had repaired and sealed every possible shortcut from the Hell. He didn't want the incident with Yuzu happen again.

The identity of being however made his blood run cold.

The being which came out of the doors of Hell was none other than, Ichigo Kurosaki, a very Quincy looking Ichigo Kurosaki with the powers of Hell/Kushinada.

*Boom*

*Roar *

*Woosh *

A Pillar of Blood Red Lightning fell on the roof Karakura High, however the school was completely fine. On the rooftop, no, above the rooftop was another Ichigo Kurosaki. This one was different from the Quincy Hell King, for it was wearing a normal High School Uniform, but he was far from normal as 3 Pairs of Very Very Red, bird like energy wings were present on his back with an equally red energy Halo above his head.

And as the sudden dust cloud settled Original? Ichigo found two more clones/ doubles.

One was definitely an Arrancar with how pale his skin was along with the mask fragment which covered the top half of the left side of his face. Contrary to regular Arrancar however, he wore a long-sleeved, ankle-length black coat with red fir lining on the wrists and neck.

The other one however confused him a lot because of the obvious fact that he had never seen anything or anyone like that in his entire life.

That Angel like copy of him he could understand somewhat because he had seen vollständig of the Quincy before and it looked rather similar to that except for the colour obviously. All the Quincy seemed obsessed with white.*Shudder*

Anyway this copy of him also looked rather same except that its arms glowed red from the intense heat and it's entire body seemed to be covered in tribal marking because there were markings on his hand and even his Face.

It strangely reminded him of Yama-jii and his dad.

"Weird" More on that later though.

And did he mention that it had five, horns on top of head and it wasn't even a mask like his hollow but 100% real horns and the bastard even had a 3rd eye.

As for the attire, it had white and ceremonial dress with a pauldron of the same color.

And suddenly it vanished from where it had been.

*Blink*

Lo and Behold, They were standing right in front of him.

And before he could even open his mouth and ask them who they were and what the hell they were doing in his Inner World.

The four (bastards)beings spoke as one and uttered a single word with so much force and power and authority, his entire Inner world seemed to shake and cracks began forming in the sky.

"CHOOSE"

"What the Fu*k"

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 79 25
The story of Ichigo's adopted little brother; Son. Who becomes a soul reaper and becomes his successor. He must fight against the evil generation of...
15.9K 412 19
A substitute shinigami, Ichigo Kurosaki, has feeling for a certain Aurburn-hair girl by the name of Orihime Inoue. Will he be able to win her love?
26K 709 16
This story takes places during the tsukushima arc. I love this couple and saw plenty of ichihime moments in this series so I decided to make one :)
88.2K 2.8K 72
What if Kisuke had a daughter? Kate and her dad plus Yourichi have all lived together but when she's with Ichigo by the river a frightful event happ...