His Final Riddle

By LunaModeGreen

This is the second book in The Last Riddle series. Please read The Last Riddle before this. Spoilers for Th... More

1. Alone
2. Hello Father
3. The Malfoy's garden party
4. Lovers to enemies to what?
5. The Slug Club
6. Walk proud and high
7. Mood swings
8. Romeo and Juliet
9. Christmas Slugs
10. Free will is a gift
11. I will be stronger
12. Remember your place
13. Lets start with a bang
14. Poisoned glances
15. Happy 17th birthday
16. I will choose you, every time
17. House elf spies
18. Sleep well
19. We work together or not at all
20. To win the war, sacrifices have to be made.
21. Leave it all behind
22. Puzzle piece
23. Oceans of Narcissus
24. There is sense of charity in a quick death
25. Fathers will
26. The French Revolution
27. The party and the wedding
28. The prodigal son returns
29. A messy Nott of chaos
30. Zombie eyes
31. The aftermath
32. Father's will
33. Sicilian Summer

UPDATE

341 6 5
By LunaModeGreen

Hey everyone! 💚🖤

I hate having to do an update without a new chapter but thought it was worth it to explain what needs to be said!

I hope you're all loving the second book so far and want to thank you all so so much for the support.

Every vote and comment honestly makes me feel so good you have no idea.

This next chapter may be a little slower than usual, and that's because I have been going back to the start of The Last Riddle to edit and make the writing so much better.

Reading the first chapter again honestly made me cringe at how bad the writing was! Even now that I am older Ang's whole relationship with Cedric is so icky to me in a way but it's all part of the process of growing up and growing as a writer I guess!

The new chapter is halfway written but may still take a while as I am doing this and working a full time job! I am trying my hardest to not take any longer than two weeks between chapters though and I'm so sorry it's taking even that long. In the mean time feel free to read back over the first ever chapter and see if you can see the new additions I've made!

Thank you all again for the love it means so much.

xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 42 12
"You know Potter, there's a very fine line between perfection and illusion, people just can't notice it unless they look close enough." -Alexandra Ri...
54.7K 1.9K 51
Sequel to "Extreme Ways" What if Merope Gaunt decided to live for her son? Would Voldemort ever exist? Evelyn Burke made her biggest ambition come tr...
3.6M 145K 62
COMPLETE; don't read if you want fluffy, out-of-character tom. 18+ In 1926, Grindelwald is captured for the first time by Newt Scamander, making his...
772 34 26
Elizabeth riddle was tom riddle, also known as Voldemorts, daughter. Her and her brother join Hogwarts with a new identity, but will they still live...