Transmigrated To An Otome Gam...

By chinixx_kim

[BL] "That f****ng truck-kun, I will kill him!" "Why would I want to be transmigrated into a dating sim?! Es... More

1 Meet The Great Truck-kun
2 The cat is hideous
3 Eunhan Alcocer
4 What's with their reactions?
5 Doki-Doki University
6 Sol Cohen
7 Killian Haylor
8 Mr. Tomato
9 The brother is Yandere
Chapter 10 Truck-kun is awake but gained a useless skill
Chapter 11 Follow my brother
Chapter 13 She's kind, but not really
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 14 Yejun To The Rescue!
Chapter 15 Violent?! Adopted?!
Chapter 16 Crazy Male Lead
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 12 He's just a side character

2.7K 139 37
By chinixx_kim

"Kyaaahh!!" A lady screamed in horror as he saw a spoonful of a dish that was floating in mid-air.

What's happening...

huh?! 

Yejun saw Truck-kun devouring his supposed meal. He was eating happily, unaware of the commotion he did.

What the f***k is that idiot doing?! I clearly told him that he shouldn't touch those foods!! Now people are freaking out!

Yejun was frustrated.

I shouldn't have brought him with me! Ugh, can I kill him?!  Yes, I should kill him, ah, no, before I kill him, I should torture him first until he begs that I should kill him instead.

Truck-kun's mouth opened wide and was about to eat the dish but he wasn't able to when he felt chills down his spine.

His mouth is left hanging as he slowly and nervously turns his head to see Yejun who is surrounded by a killing intent while glaring at him.

He immediately shut his mouth and let go of the spoon at the same time. And suddenly he looks away and then whistles, pretending that he didn't do anything wrong. 

The guests are in commotion about what just happened, though the staff immediately calms them down. Some of them didn't care what just happened, some tried to calm down, but others were still horrified. Thinking there might be a ghost lurking in that restaurant.

What should I do?! That's my table, people will probably think that I'm the one who's doing it, or maybe they will think that I'm a monster! What should I do?!

While the guests are in panic, a fine young man comes out of nowhere and suddenly apologizes.  "I'm sorry..."

As he walks slowly to the crowd, he emits a strong presence. He gives off a bright aura.

People all turn their heads. Surprised and thrilled they felt when they saw the man in front of them. The person was beaming.

"Gosh! Isn't that Mr Sebastian?!"  One of the guests yelled in excitement.

"Kyaaahhh!!!"

Ladies can't stop giggling while admiring the man in front of them.

Other ladies who already have a boyfriend or life partner can't resist the charm of the man. 

Except for his attractive appearance, he's also an excellent person.

Who's that? Is he some kind of celebrity?  Yejun thought.

Well thanks to him the people's attention now is on him.

Yejun glanced at the crowd for a moment then walked sneakily back to his table. 

As he sat down, he threw a  death glare at Truck-kun.

Truck-kun flinched and averted his eyes away from Yejun.

"...It's my fault..."  The man earlier continued. "I cast the wrong spell. I deeply apologize." He smiled sheepishly then he glanced meaningfully at Yejun.

Yejun made a questioning look.

"So it was our dear sorcerer!" Another man showed up, it was the manager of the place.

"I'm sorry, I've made a mistake." He apologised again.

The manager laughs. "Haha! It's fine, it's fine! The guests already calm down now that they know it was you."

The sorcerer just laughs shyly.

"Hey, who's that?" Yejun asked in a low voice.

Truck-kun activated the character profile of the man.

"Oh, he's just a side character! His name is Sebastian Carreon, the one and only sorcerer in this place."

"What?! There's a sorcerer in this kind of game?!"

"Of course! It depends on the creator."

"You said his a side character...why does he seem like an important person? On top of that, he's the only sorcerer in this town. How can he just be a side character?!"

"That's the truth." Truck-kun shrugged.

"Oh my gosh!" The female next to their table gasped. It was the female lead looking so excited while looking somewhere.  She seems expectant that the man is going to her since he's walking straight in their direction.

Yejun turned his head to see where she was looking. Then he saw Sebastian walking towards them. 

Why is that female lead giggling while looking at that person? Hah, don't tell me she has a crush on him? Tsk. You do not deserve my baby brother!

Yejun is still observing the two while eating his food. Across him, a drooling Truck-kun is looking at him in jealousy. Why can't he eat?!

On the other side, Eunhan noticed the pair of eyes that were glued at him from the beginning. He suddenly looks at Yejun who just eats a mouthful of dish while his eyes are fixed on Eunhan. As Yejun met his eyes, he suddenly looked away and choked. Yejun hastily grabbed the glass of water and drank it.

Eunhan just stares at him, until the one they called sorcerer approaches Yejun.

Eirian, the lady sitting across from Eunhan, since she was expecting that the handsome sorcerer was going to her, was surprised that the sorcerer approached Yejun instead of her.

She gritted her teeth, Why would he approach that ugly strange guy?! Did Sebastian not see her? Yes, that was probably the case, he didn't notice me.

She suddenly glared at Yejun.

Huh? Why do I feel that someone is death glaring at me?

Yejun felt shivers down his spine.

Also, why is the guy they called the sorcerer, is in front of me?!

"Hi." Sebastian greeted, then smiled brightly. He's beaming with a bright light.

Ugh...why does his smile blind me? Not just his smile but the aura that surrounds him is so bright!  Is he some kind of angel?

And the f**k, someone like him is just a side character?!  It feels like he's the main character instead!

"He.llo..." Yejun replied still using a deep voice, he's trying hard to be not recognized by his voice. He sounds robotic, his tone is very funny too.

Sebastian who was smiling brightly, now solemnly gazes at Yejun. "I'm interested in you---"

Yejun gasp. "What the f**k are you talking about?!! I'm not interested in men!!!" Yejun suddenly yelled while the face was burned red.

Sebastian was startled and then chuckled. "Haha, that's not what I mean, but if you want, I can be your man." Sebastian winked then smiled seductively.

"You, what the hell!!" Yejun's face flushed. What the hell is the deal with this guy?

Sebastian chuckled at Yejun's reaction. Cute.

"Where's my reward?" Sebastian asked, smiling.

Yejun frown. "What?"

"I just saved you."

"When did you save me?" Is this man crazy? It's our first time meeting, I don't believe we've met before.

"Just now," Sebastian replied still smiling, that his eyes curved.

Yejun just looks at him in confusion. Just what the hell is this guy talking about?

"The floating spoon.  The people freaking out about that mere floating spoon... You have company, right?" He said then looked in the direction where Truck-kun was seated.

Truck-kun was startled. Can Sebastian see him?! But that's impossible, no one but Yejun could see him!

Since he's just a side character there are no restrictions on his information, but as Truck-kun activated his profile, why does it only show his name and a sentence that he's the only sorcerer in the place? It's strange... however, Truck-kun thought that, maybe he was just a passerby side character, a not-very important character, maybe that's why his information is only like that.

"W-What are you talking about? I-I'm alone! I don't have anyone here with me!"  Yejun said nervously.

F**k, don't tell me he can see that f**king truck?!

Sebastian smiled as he faced Yejun. "What's your name?"

"Yejun--" Yejun gasp forgot that he was disguising himself. He used his funny deep voice again to speak. "I'm Ced--"

Sebastian cut him off. "Nice to meet you Yejun."

His voice was enough to be heard by the people who were at the next table.

"Wh-What are you talking about? My name is Christopher!" Yejun sounds defensive then glances at the next table where his brother is, worried that he heard Sebastian mentioning his name.

Sebastian's expression pretended to be innocent. "Really? But before I cut you off, your name started with Ced?"

Before Yejun could speak, a man stood beside Yejun.

While his expression was cold, he spoke. "Please do not bother him anymore." His expression might be cold but since Eunhan is a kind guy, he still speaks politely.

After hearing the voice, Yejun looked up and then saw Eunhan gaze at Sebastian sharply.  Yejun was surprised.  I hope he didn't realize that I am his brother!

Sebastian looks directly at that sharp gaze Eunhan throwing at him. "Why? Do you know him?"

Eunhan feels silent for a moment. At first, Eunhan thought that Yejun was just a strange person but suddenly he noticed that his figure was the same as his brother's, he couldn't be wrong about that.  And when he approached him, his smell was the same as his Hyung.

But why does he disguise himself? 

Eunhan hesitates if he is going to tell the man that Yejun is his brother. Eunhan doesn't like the sorcerer, he doesn't know why.  He wants to tell him badly that Yejun is his Hyung, and that he should go away.

Hyung must have a reason why he's disguising himself, I shouldn't expose him...

But this guy seems strange, I should protect Hyung from this kind of person.

Eunhan threw Sebastian a glare and then spoke. "No, but don't bother him since he is eating his meal."

Eunhan you're so kind!! But I kind of feel guilty not telling him that I'm his brother...

Sebastian stares at Eunhan for a second before he looks at Yejun and smiles. "Oh, I'm sorry!"

He's sorry but he's smiling?

"Hm, I like to talk to you a little more but I have to go somewhere now. I will visit you soon since I like you!"

After hearing his words, Eunhan got annoyed. He threw Sebastian another death glare. Sebastian felt it and got shivers. What was that?!

"I told you, I'm not interested in men---" Before Yejun could finish, Sebastian cut him off and winked at him. "Bye!" He then disappeared in front of them.

"What the..." Yejun mouthed. He was shocked, just what the hell just happened?! How did he do that?! Is it because he's a magician or something?

Hah...what a weird guy.

"Are you alright?" Eunhan asked, his expression became gentle again.

Yejun was startled a bit. "H-huh?" Yejun clears his throat and then uses his deep voice. "Yes. I'm. Fine."

"You should go home--" Before he could finish, Eirian cut him off.

"Han, let's continue eating!" She's already annoyed by the sorcerer who didn't even notice her. She was sure that she was pretty and dressed nicely, but why didn't he even look at her?! Also, why does Eunhan keep approaching that lowly guy?!

I should get rid of him.

To avoid being caught that he already knew that this man was Yejun, Eunhan went back to his seat.

....

(Photo's not mine, credits to the rightful owner)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
280K 32.3K 81
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
3M 99.5K 29
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.1M 70.1K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...