I don't mind if you're ugly a...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Su Yue has transmigrated into a sweet pet romance novel, where the domineering CEO male lead starts off disli... More

"Related works"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 2: Felt afraid.
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123 (End)
Chapter 124: Extra Story
Chapter 125: Extra Story
Chapter 126: Extra Story
Chapter 127: Extra Story
Chapter 128: Extra Story
Chapter 129: Extra Story
Chapter 130: Extra Story
Chapter 131: Extra Story
Chapter 132: Extra Story

Chapter 82

2.3K 38 3
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

The next day, the village was filled with the sound of roosters crowing, and the morning mist lingered in the mountains, making it particularly quiet and peaceful. 

When Su Yue woke up, Sheng Yan had already prepared breakfast. Sheng Yan was also responsible for last night's dinner, and after tasting her cooking, Su Yue had to admire the two people sent by Jiang Ci as almost all-rounders. 

The crew set up several tents in an open space, one of which was the actors' dressing room and makeup room. 

At this time, Chu Mengyun sat in front of the dressing table with a depressed look. 

Chu Mengyun's family was not particularly wealthy, but she had never stayed in such a harsh environment before. Yesterday, she borrowed a house from a villager, which looked like the best decorated house in the village from the outside. However, inside the house, not to mention the children's clothes scattered everywhere, there was also a lot of garbage on the ground. Obviously, the family was used to it and didn't care at all. 

Moreover, the room she was staying in was particularly small and cluttered with many things. Even the table and cabinet had a musty smell. The bed was only 1. 5 meters wide, and she had to share it with her agent. She could barely accept all of this. 

What made her most frustrated was that the family in the backyard raised many pigs. Even if she closed the windows and doors, she could still smell the strong smell of pig manure when she slept. In addition, the family had a daughter who was only two years younger than her. The girl kept asking her all night whether entering the entertainment industry could make a lot of money, what the conditions were, and what the ways were. In the end, she became impatient and gave her a lip balm, and the girl reluctantly left. 

Thinking of this, Chu Mengyun felt very upset. This film would take at least two months to shoot, and with Su Yue being a newcomer with no acting experience, she estimated that the progress would be even slower, which meant that it would take at least three months to complete. 

No matter how she thought about it, she found it unbearable. 

At this time, Su Yue had finished breakfast and came over to do her makeup. 

The curtains of the tent were lifted, and Chu Mengyun looked at Su Yue, who came in with three assistants, in the mirror. There was a strange look in her eyes. A newcomer who had just entered the industry was so arrogant and high-profile, even using three assistants. It was a bit too much. 

"Good morning," Chu Mengyun turned her head and greeted Su Yue. 

"Good morning," Su Yue sat down at the makeup table on the other side. 

"Did you sleep well last night?" Chu Mengyun resisted the urge to yawn. She heard that the house she was staying in was the best, and the others were relatively old. Su Yue and her team probably had a worse experience. 

"It was good." Sheng Tian and Sheng Yan had completely transformed the room. Although the bed was not as soft as the mattress, they had laid two layers of cotton quilts, which were also very soft. The sheets and blankets were made of real silk and were skin-friendly. In addition, they had lit a scented candle with the fragrance of ice cream in the room, and she slept very well. 

"Is that so?" Chu Mengyun smiled. 

She noticed that Su Yue's complexion was very good, with a light blush on her snow-white face, the kind of healthy pink left after a good sleep. Chu Mengyun felt that only she was a delicate person who was not born to endure hardships, while others could adapt to any environment. 

In the drama, Su Yue played a blind girl born in the village, while Chu Mengyun played a young female teacher who came to the village from the city to teach. Therefore, the two had a big difference in their appearance. 

Chu Mengyun's character came from a big city, and she not only dressed fashionably and elegantly, but also had avant-garde ideas. Therefore, the makeup artist and costume designer gave her a delicate and appropriate makeup and matched it with a beautiful dress according to the requirements of the role in the drama. 

On the other hand, the makeup artist for Su Yue was a bit at a loss. The makeup artist standing next to Su Yue was a bit nervous. After all, she had never seen such a beautiful face before. Snow-white and flawless, it was already perfect without makeup. However, because she had to match the role, Su Yue not only had to be makeup-free, but also had to look ugly and rustic. 

The makeup artist lifted Su Yue's hair to give her a style, but found that Su Yue's hair quality was too good. 

She usually helps many celebrities with styling, but even with frequent perming, dyeing, and care, it is difficult to maintain such a healthy state. Su Yue's black long hair is smooth and soft, shining with luster, which is simply enviable. 

The makeup artist braided Su Yue's hair on both sides, and then picked out a few strands of hair around her ears, giving her a messy feeling. 

Looking at Su Yue with styling, her face became more and more youthful and tender, and the makeup artist felt a bit at a loss. She gave Su Yue a layer of bangs to cover her beautiful forehead and eyebrows, and also put heavy blush on Su Yue's snow-white cheeks, trying to cover up some of her spirituality and highlight her rusticity. But Su Yue's facial features are too beautiful, and what looks rustic on others looks cute on her. 

Finally, the makeup artist selected a set of more rural clothing for Su Yue to change into. 

"The director asked if the actors have finished their makeup." At this time, a staff member walked in and reminded them that the director had arrived. 

"I'm ready here." Chu Mengyun looked at Su Yue's simple dark blue Tibetan shirt and black baggy pants, pursed her lips, and walked out. 

Su Yue picked up the script and looked at herself in the mirror, which was quite in line with the requirements of the role. 

Because Su Yue had not taken a publicity photo before, after she took the publicity photo in the temporary studio, the director had already started filming. 

Currently, the scene being filmed is about Chu Mengyun coming to the village as a teacher. 

Su Yue is watching the script while Sheng Yan thoughtfully brings her a chair. Mao Yuanyuan, who is standing beside them, realizes that she can't be of any help and asks Su Yue, "Miss Su, do you need me to help you with your lines for the first scene with the male lead?"

"Not for now." Su Yue doesn't dare to claim that she has a photographic memory, but after carefully reading the script three times, she has already memorized the lines. Therefore, she doesn't need to worry about lip-syncing or forgetting her lines. 

"Let's do it again. "

Director Guan asks Chu Mengyun to do it again for the third time and reminds her, "Pay attention to your expression and don't be too artificial. "

Meanwhile, Xu Shen has finished his makeup and changed his clothes. He comes out with bloodstains on his lips and some scratches on his face. He wears all black and looks thin and weak, but his eyes show a youthful stubbornness and arrogance. 

He walks towards Su Yue and says to her, "I'll be with you later, don't be nervous." He is afraid that Su Yue will get stage fright and slow down the progress. 

"Okay, thank you." Su Yue doesn't say much and watches as Chu Mengyun fails six times before finally completing the scene. 

Chu Mengyun's assistant quickly comes forward to support her and says, "You've worked hard. I've prepared warm water and fruit for you. Let me help you rest for a while. "

Chu Mengyun sits on a recliner and takes the water from her assistant. She thinks she's in good shape. Watching Su Yue walk past her, she secretly prays that the other person's acting skills won't be too bad. She doesn't want to spend a whole day filming one scene. 

The assistant handed the script to Chu Mengyun, but she pushed him away and said, "You go to the next location and record the scene for me to see later." Earlier, a small flower had NGed more than thirty times on the set, and she really hoped that Su Yue would not break the other party's record. After all, she had a lot of scenes with the other party, and she didn't want to be dragged down. 

The assistant had been following Chu Mengyun for a long time and naturally understood her meaning. "Okay, I'll go now. "

The next shot was the opening scene of the female lead and male lead, who were childhood sweethearts. 

"You perform it first, and I'll point out any problems," Director Guan said to Su Yue. He chose Su Yue because he knew that she had no acting experience and was not a graduate of a performing arts school, so he had to be more tolerant. 

Su Yue responded. 

This shot mainly showed Su Yue, as the female lead Ji Yao, hearing the male lead calling her from outside the room and walking out. The difficulty of this shot was that Ji Yao was blind. 

After the start of the call, Director Guan carefully watched Su Yue on the monitor. Now it was quiet, and Su Yue, who had a faint smile on her face a second ago, suddenly lost her smile. Her clear and bright eyes instantly became empty without any focus, and her expression was natural. She groped her way to the door and walked out, as if she had always been blind. 

"Licheng, you're here." Ji Yao showed a happy and shy smile, with no light in her eyes, but one could feel that she was in a good mood at the moment. 

The male lead Fang Licheng played by Xu Shen took out a dry yellow straw root from his mouth and casually replied to Ji Yao, "I brought you rice and see if you're starving." It was unclear whether it was related to the wound on the corner of his mouth, but he gritted his teeth in pain without making a sound. 

He kicked a bag of rice under his feet and impatiently asked, "Shall I help you move it to the kitchen? Don't be stingy with your food." He looked at Ji Yao with disdain, "You're so skinny, it's ugly. Eat more rice, and I'll buy you more after you finish it." "Licheng, how many jin of rice did you buy?" Jiyao spoke gently, with a smile on her lips. 

"Don't even think about paying me." Fang Licheng threw the straw in his hand aside, hoisted the bag of rice onto his shoulder, and strode towards the house. 

"If you don't want money, then stay for dinner. . ." Jiyao followed behind, but because she couldn't see, she fell behind and her clear voice gradually faded away. 

The two figures disappeared into the house. 

"Great! One take! Let's do one more for safety!" Director Guan called a halt. 

Xu Shen could win the Best Actor award, and his acting skills were beyond doubt. As for Su Yue, from beginning to end, Director Guan was pleasantly surprised. He had already prepared to guide her through each movement, but from start to finish, Su Yue was too natural, as if she was Jiyao and Jiyao was her! 

"Have you had contact with blind people before?" Director Guan walked over and chatted with Su Yue. 

Su Yue watched the playback and performed quite steadily. "Yes, I have had close contact with them." She could remember what Jiang Ci looked like when he was blind, even with her eyes closed, after living with him for such a long time. 

Xu Shen was more shocked than Director Guan. Every time he started filming, he felt like he was moving slowly, and his first take was usually not good. However, when he saw Su Yue walk out of the house just now, he instantly found his feeling, and Jiyao was right in front of him, and he was Fang Licheng. It could be said that in just a short shot, Su Yue was leading him. 

A newcomer was leading him!

Chu Mengyun stayed in place to rest. When she saw her assistant come back so quickly, she was slightly surprised. "Didn't I ask you to shoot on location? Why did you come back so soon?"

The assistant was panting and took a deep breath before speaking. "It's done. "

"So fast?" Chu Mengyun was puzzled. Could it be that Su Yue's shooting was too bad and the director couldn't stand it? "Give me your phone. "

The assistant handed the phone to Chu Mengyun. "It was done in one take on location, no NGs." When he got to the end, the assistant lowered his voice a bit, after all, Chu Mengyun had NGed six times just now. 

"What? That's impossible!" Chu Mengyun opened the video and watched it until the end. She looked incredulous. "Did Director Gu teach her everything before shooting?"

The assistant shook his head. "Director Gu didn't give any guidance. He just let Su Yue go on stage. Unexpectedly, she passed in one take and didn't need to reshoot at all." The assistant suppressed the urge to praise the other party and added, "I heard Director Gu ask Su Yue if she had ever been in contact with blind people, and she said she had. "

Chu Mengyun turned off the phone screen. "So that's it. No wonder she can play a blind person. She's familiar with it. "

. . . 

Jiang Ci had been in meetings with his trusted subordinates all day today. Over the years, there had been many people from Sheng Minghao's company in the group, and they needed to be cleared one by one. 

Suddenly, the phone he had placed on the conference table vibrated, and he received two messages. A message is a video, and the other is a photo. 

I clicked on the photo with my fingertips, and it showed Ji Yao and Fang Licheng sitting at the same table eating. 

His dark eyes deepened. Although the two chairs were not close together, Jiang Ci felt that they were still too close, especially Su Yue's smile on her face, which was very annoying. 

"How much longer will it take for Sheng Minghao?" Jiang Ci suddenly asked. 

"Mr. Jiang, we just signed the contract yesterday. The earliest it will take is two months, and we have some clues about the evidence we are searching for, which will also take some time," Gu Qing reported. 

Jiang Ci frowned, dissatisfied. "It's too slow. At the latest, one month, no matter what method is used." His patience was limited, and two months without seeing Su Yue was too long. 

"Yes, Mr. Jiang. "

"Meeting adjourned." Jiang Ci's expression was cold, and he picked up his phone and left the office. 

Watching Jiang Ci leave, a man with a baby face next to Gu Qing spoke up, "Brother, what should we do? We don't have enough time. Why did Jiang suddenly shorten the time?" He was Gu Quan, Gu Qing's younger brother, and both brothers were Jiang Ci's subordinates. 

"The contract can only follow the normal process on that side. We can only start from the evidence to speed up," Gu Qing was also surprised that Jiang Ci suddenly shortened the time. After all, so many years had passed, and it wouldn't matter if it was just the last two months. However, as far as he knew, Jiang had recently sent someone to protect his wife, who was said to be filming, and he didn't know if it was related to Jiang's wife leaving. 

From the time Jiang asked him to buy the small supermarket, to cancelling hot searches several times, to renting out a movie theater, he felt that Jiang had changed a lot, and it was all related to his wife Su Yue. 

After returning to the office, Jiang Ci sat on the black office chair and slowly opened the video. 

This was a video that Sheng Yan had taken of Su Yue acting, and it was sent to him, of course, it was his command. 

Looking at Su Yue's appearance in the video, he didn't know what was painted on the sides of her face, it was pink, her bangs were thick and even, and she looked very rustic, not to mention her clothes. 

Jiang Ci's dark eyes stared at the video from beginning to end. 

So ugly!

He sneered with disdain, but his fingertips replayed the video. . . 

When Gu Qing was called into the office, he thought Jiang Ci had forgotten to give him some instructions during the meeting. "Jiang, sir. "

"Go contact Jin Yuan Entertainment Company and tell their CEO that I want to invest in their new movie." Jiang Ci's dark eyes didn't leave the screen as he lazily spoke. 

"Huh?" Gu Qing raised his head in surprise. They had never been in contact with the entertainment industry, let alone investing in movies. 

"My only requirement is to delete all intimate scenes in the play, and the bodies of the male and female leads cannot be too close." Jiang Ci half-squinted his eyes and casually said, "If they don't accept the investment, you can tell them that our group will acquire their company. "

"Yes, General Manager Jiang. "

Note: Revision not needed 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

684K 31.4K 86
A wanderer, a student, a marine, a traveler, and now, a pirate. These are the titles Shiki had once owned. She doesn't care what she is, as long as h...
59.2K 1.1K 62
THIS IS NOT MY STORY..... WHEN I WAS READING IT .....I SEARCH FOR EVERY CHAPTER IN DIFFRENT WEBSITE... SO I THOUGHT TO UPDATE HERE....... WHOEVER WA...
3.3M 104K 200
Upon waking up, Ruan Xia had transmigrated into a webnovel that she had stayed up all night to finish reading. She had become the villain's mother. I...
4.7K 104 10
This tells te story of the smoke hashira, you, and what you do in the Kimetsu no yaiba universe