I don't mind if you're ugly a...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Su Yue has transmigrated into a sweet pet romance novel, where the domineering CEO male lead starts off disli... More

"Related works"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 2: Felt afraid.
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123 (End)
Chapter 124: Extra Story
Chapter 125: Extra Story
Chapter 126: Extra Story
Chapter 127: Extra Story
Chapter 128: Extra Story
Chapter 129: Extra Story
Chapter 130: Extra Story
Chapter 131: Extra Story
Chapter 132: Extra Story

Chapter 79

2.9K 64 7
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

When it was almost time for kindergarten to end, Su Yue pulled Jiang Ci to wait at the school gate early. When the bell rang for class to end, she immediately took Jiang Ci's hand and walked into the kindergarten to pick up Jiang Haoyan. 

In the classroom, little Haohao's two chubby hands were folded on the table, his small body straight, listening to the teacher's lecture. Beside him, his new classmate, Da Zhuang, leaned close to him and whispered, "My mom and dad are coming to pick me up later, what about you, Haohao? Are your mom and dad coming?"

Little Haohao pursed his lips and nodded hard, "They're coming." Su Yue promised that she and his dad would come to pick him up. 

Da Zhuang raised his head proudly and boasted, "Haohao, my mom is the most beautiful mom in the world. You'll see my mom later. "

Little Haohao's black eyes turned and he lowered his head, thinking that Su Yue was also very beautiful, but she was not Haohao's mom. 

"Everyone sit down, be quiet, classmates whose names are called by the teacher, pick up your own backpack and walk out, your mom and dad are here. Those whose names are not called, sit down obediently." The kindergarten teacher said gently to the children. 

Da Zhuang's waist was also straight, "My mom and dad will definitely come to pick me up. "

Sure enough, the next second, the teacher called Da Zhuang's name. 

Da Zhuang took his little backpack and smiled at little Haohao, "My mom and dad are here, I'm leaving, bye. "

"Bye!" Little Haoho waved to him, raised his head to look outside the window, and when he saw his tall dad outside, he instantly grinned, his little butt moved, and he almost couldn't sit still. Little Haohao held his backpack tightly and rushed out of the door when the teacher called his name. Of course, he was a polite and good child. He waved goodbye to the teacher even though he was in a hurry. 

"Goodbye, Haohao. "

Haohao ran out and came to Jiang Ci. He looked up and shouted loudly, "Daddy!"

"Haohao, is this your mother?" A strong voice came from behind. His parents, Qian, were holding hands and ready to leave when they saw Haohao come out. "Haohao, your mother is so beautiful. "

Haohao's white and tender face turned red. His big eyes were shy and he pouted. He secretly glanced at Su Yue. Would she be angry if others thought she was Haohao's mother?

The little guy lowered his head, blushing and feeling shy and scared. He was not a good child. Da Zhuang would know he was lying later. 

His two chubby hands twisted unconsciously. He didn't dare to look at Su Yue or respond to Da Zhuang's words. 

"Hello, I am Haohao's mother. Are you his new friend?" Su Yue took Haohao's hand and smiled, greeting Da Zhuang not far away. 

Hearing this, Haohao raised his little head in disbelief and looked at Su Yue with his big, bright eyes. 

"I am Haohao's friend." Da Zhuang's face was black and red. He thought Haohao's mother was really beautiful. 

Su Yue smiled and nodded to Da Zhuang's parents to greet them, "We'll leave first, and we'll see you tomorrow, Hao Hao." 

"Mm-hmm, bye-bye, Hao Hao," Da Zhuang waved his hand. 

Little Hao Hao was full of joy, his little mouth grinned high, and he waved his hand to Da Zhuang, "Bye-bye, Da Zhuang." 

Hao Hao also has a mother now. 

Back in the car, Su Yue found that little Hao Hao had actually taken the initiative to get closer to her. For a moment, she was a little surprised. Although little Hao Hao had let her hold him and hold hands before, the child still didn't have that kind of clingy closeness to her. 

Now his soft body leaned against her, with a little more dependence. 

Su Yue bent her eyes and opened the lid of the prepared water bottle, handing the cup to little Hao Hao. The weather has been dry lately, and he needs to drink more water. She was worried that the child would forget to drink water in the classroom. "Blow on it yourself and see if it's still hot." 

Little Hao Hao took the thermos with both hands, blew on it carefully, took a sip, then grinned and said, "It's not hot." 

"Okay, then Hao Hao needs to drink more water." Su Yue touched his head and gently reminded him. 

Jiang Ci glanced at Su Yue's hand on Jiang Haoyan's head and spoke coldly, "Su Yue, I want one too. "

"Hmm?" Su Yue turned around to look at him. 

Jiang Ci lifted his chin and stared at her hand. 

Su Yue was speechless. She moved her hand away and held Jiang Ci's face, rubbing it. "Be good, Aoguai. I only prepared a cup for Haohao. If you want water, I'll go back and get it for you. "

"Daddy, there's more here. Haohao wants to give you a drink." Little Haohao took a few sips and handed the cup to Jiang Ci very obediently. 

Jiang Ci snorted and sneered. Who wanted water? He just wanted Su Yue to touch his head!

. . . 

In the following period of time, perhaps because they moved to a new place and had their own space, people in black suits came to see Jiang Ci from time to time, and Jiang Ci became busy. 

It just so happened that Su Yue also started school these days. 

"Wow, I haven't seen you for just one summer vacation, Yuyue, and I found that you've become more beautiful." Jin Mingyuan saw Su Yue sit down, and her eyes lit up. 

Unable to resist, she touched Su Yue's face with her fingertips, which was tender and smooth. "Tell me, have you been nourished by Jiang Ci for the past month and a half?" This watery face was so enviable that if she had half of Su Yue's skin, she could eat pickles every day, let alone eat bread. Su Yue let go of her hand, blushing, "What are you talking about?" She and Jiang Ci have only kissed so far, and she wouldn't resist anything that comes next. However, several times she found that Jiang Ci was about to lose control, but he stopped, and she didn't know if he didn't want to continue. 

Xu Xue, who was originally bowing her head to organize her books, heard Jin Mingyuan's words and looked up at Su Yue. Her gaze fell on Su Yue's fair and smooth face, and she smiled, "Yue Yue is always so beautiful." She often went to the beauty salon during the summer vacation, had whitening injections, and did photon skin rejuvenation and other projects. She was quite satisfied because her skin looked much better than before, whiter and smoother. 

At this time, compared with Su Yue's crystal-clear and milky-white skin, Xu Xue's skin was much less attractive. Her skin was not snow-white enough, nor was it as tender and smooth as Su Yue's. 

Xu Xue was a little disappointed. 

Suddenly remembering something, Jin Mingyuan patted Su Yue's shoulder and said mysteriously, "Yue Yue, I have something to ask you for. "

"Hmm?" Su Yue looked at her, "What's up?"

"My older brother doesn't want to go to my dad's company. He recently started an entertainment company, and my dad was furious, but my brother is stubborn and won't give up. So, my dad said that if my brother's company goes bankrupt, he should hurry back home to inherit the family business." Jin Mingyuan swallowed her saliva, "These are not the main points. The point is that my brother's company is planning an inspirational movie recently, and they are preparing to make some noise first. "

Su Yue blinked her eyes, not understanding what these had to do with her. 

"Yueyue, my brother hired that famous director Guan Da. Yes, the one who won the highest international award. My brother spared no expense," Jin Mingyuan said nervously. "Guan Da is very strict in casting. Many popular actresses have been rejected by him. My brother was angry and helpless, but in the end, Guan Da said he had found the female lead he wanted. "

Jin Mingyuan swallowed and said, "He chose you. You've been on the hot search several times before, and Guan Da probably remembered you. My brother asked me to ask if you're willing to play the female lead in his company's first film. You can set your own conditions. My brother said he would definitely not treat you unfairly." She knew that Su Yue didn't lack money, so she just wanted to see if her friend was interested in playing. 

"I've never acted before. Is your brother really willing to use me?" Su Yue found it funny. 

"It's okay. Everyone knows Guan Da's ability. A few years ago, a newcomer won the Best Actress award and broke box office records under Guan Da's guidance. Yueyue, are you interested in trying it out? Don't worry, even if you don't do well, my brother won't say a word. "

Although she hadn't entered the entertainment industry before, Su Yue still paid attention to it. She knew that Guan Da was a very powerful director who not only won the lifetime achievement award internationally, but also became famous with every movie he made. He was a director that every actor wanted to work with. 

Seeing Su Yue's silence, Jin Mingyuan quickly said, "Yueyue, you don't have to feel pressured. If you like it, then do it. If you don't want to, I'll just go and reject my brother. Everything is up to you. "

Xu Xue also spoke up, "Yueyue, I support you no matter what you do. "

Su Yue smiled, "Let me think about it and give you an answer in a few days. Also, is there a script? I want to see it. "

She didn't necessarily want to return to the entertainment industry, but before she came here, she was filming a movie that was her best chance to win the Best Actress award. However, there was an accident on set and she was burned, leaving her with regrets until now. "Yes, I'll send it to you as soon as I get back." Jin Mingyuan responded. 

In the evening, Su Yue received the script that Jin Mingyuan had sent over through someone. She flipped through it and found it to be very good. If it was directed by this director named Guan, it would be a good film. 

She was indeed tempted and wanted to take on this role. 

Jiang Ci came back during dinner time, dressed in a black, slim-fitting suit with a white shirt underneath. The collar was slightly open, revealing his prominent Adam's apple. His bangs were a bit messy, ignoring the scar on the left side of his face. He was incredibly handsome. 

Su Yue stared at him, watching him stride into the room with a cold and imposing aura. She was a bit unaccustomed to it for a moment. 

"Let's get ready to eat." Su Yue lowered her eyes, steadying her wildly beating heart. 

"Hmm." Jiang Ci sat down on the chair in front of the dining table, casually leaning against the back of the chair. His slender fingertips pulled at the collar, loosening two more buttons, revealing his unrestrained and uninhibited posture. 

Meanwhile, little Haohao, who was holding cilantro, was taken by the servant to wash his hands. 

Su Yue moved her chair closer to Jiang Ci and after thinking for a moment, she spoke, "Mingyuan asked me for help today." She looked at Jiang Ci and repeated what Jin Mingyuan had said to her earlier. 

"Do you want to enter the entertainment industry?" Jiang Ci raised an eyebrow. 

"No," Su Yue shook her head. "I'm not entering the entertainment industry. I just want to film this movie." She just wanted to fulfill her unfinished wish. 

"Filming," Jiang Ci's dark eyes stared at Su Yue, his hands crossed in front of his chest as he slowly asked, "What movie? Are there any intimate scenes?"

"It's an inspirational life movie, there shouldn't be any intimate scenes," Su Yue casually flipped through the script, her attention focused on the plot. Even if there were kissing scenes, she would only use a stand-in, which she would bring up before filming. 

Su Yue looked at Jiang Ci. "I want to take on the role of the female lead. "

"Oh, it's up to you," Jiang Ci smirked, not having any objections. 

"You're not against it?" Su Yue was surprised. 

She thought he would object, and she had prepared many words to persuade and coax him. After all, he had to follow her to participate in class activities before, and filming would require a longer time on set. His reaction should have been bigger. 

"Do you want me to object?" Jiang Ci laughed. 

"No," Su Yue smiled, her eyes curved. She held Jiang Ci's face and planted a soft kiss on his scar. "Ao Ao, you're so good. "

Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows. He wouldn't object to her doing what she liked. 

Note: Revision not needed 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 852 5
[Completed] A short shoujo fluff Modern Chinese story. Wen Jia was a doctor at a hospital with a floor dubbed "Hell's Floor". The thing that made Hel...
564K 16.2K 87
Chi Zhengzheng became vegetative, lying in bed, motionless. A CP-free novel suddenly appeared in her mind ... In the original novel, a car accident l...
499K 11.6K 107
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎...
395K 11K 102
Fourteen-year-old Su Bei almost died when she caught a high fever, got transmigrated into another world, and finally figured out a shocking truth-it...