My Beautiful Royal Princess ➪...

By rebelrosebud2024

Princess Aiglentine is the princess of Carlyle while her cat Prince Xll is the Prince of Carlyle too. After t... More

Princess Aiglentine
Benjamin Arbuckle
cast
moodboards
chapter two
chapter three
chaper four
chapter five
chapter six

chaper one

180 6 2
By rebelrosebud2024

👑Third Pov👑

grand, royal orchestral theme playing.

♪♪

"Once upon a time, in an English castle far, far away, there lived two pampered personages by the names of..." the Narrator was cut off.

soft morning yawns while one pulling the string in one bedroom and the other one sits up in her bed stretching and took off the covers in her bedroom and ring her bell.

"Prince and Princess Aiglentine," The Narrator finished.

The bells was ringing for Prince's room and Princess Aiglentine's room.

A chief looks at the bells.

"All right, everyone, they're both awake," Man said.

"Hurry! Hurry!" Man 2 said.

The kitchen staff were hurrying.

"Come along, quickly. Right, are we all ready? Get the Carlyle Log for Prince and get the chocolate chip pancakes for Princess Aiglentine," Man said.

Smithee walks through with a tray as the kitchen stuff puts the plates of food and drinks for the Prince and Princess.

👑Princess Aiglentine Pov👑

I walk to Prince's room still in my pjs and I had a robe on too.

I smile warmly when I saw Smithee walking up the steps with the tray. "Morning, Smithee."

Smithee smiles softly. "Morning Princess Aiglentine."

We continue walking to Prince's room. We entered in his room.

Oh did I mention Prince was a cat? My cat?

I smile and walking up to Prince's bed and get on the bed and sat down as Prince came on my lap and lay down and I smile softly.

Smithee places the tray down. "Good morning, Prince."

Prince yawning, groaning.

Smithee shows me and Prince our tea." Your tea." And he pours the tea.

"Mm-hmm-hmm! Brekkie," Prince Xll said in a British accent.

I smile.

Smithee had a smile as he put the tea kettle back down on the tray and look at us. "I have the both of you favourite dishes." He opens the lids. "Carlyle Log for you, Prince and Chocolate Chip pancakes for you, Princess Aiglentine."

"Ah, lovely," Prince Xll said smiling in a British accent and eating well slurping and smacking on the food.

I giggled.

Smithee smiled and chuckled. "Oh."

👑👑👑

I was dress in my yellow dress, wearing yellow heel strap shoes and my crown that I must wear everywhere.

I was practicing the piano in the music room.

Next I look at dresses that the staff was showing me and smile. "It's good to be Queen soon."

👑👑👑

👑Third Pov👑

Night Time

"On the other side of the world, there lived an equally pampered cat who thought he was king, but who ruled over a somewhat smaller domain," The Narrator said.

The animal door open.

"Meow," Garfield said smiling and jumps in the house and did some dance moves.

"Now there was a boy staring at the cat amusement in his eyes as he was watching his and his uncle's cat doing some moves and the cold boy name was Benjamin," The Narrator said.

Garfield did a pose. "I'm the king of the cul-de-sac."

Benjamin chuckles softly but amusing.

"That's what I'm talking about. Jon, Benjamin and I have everything I could ever want," Garfield said.

Benjamin watches his Uncle Jon going back and forth to get everything perfect for Liz.

"Food in the fridge. Cable and satellite," Garfield started to said as he walks over his chair. "And don't forget lasagna and steak which is Benjamin's favourite." He jumps on the chair and got comfortable. "That's right. It's good to be king." And he rest his eyes.

Benjamin shakes his head with amusement in his eyes.

Jon kneels down in front where Garfield was resting and smile. "I want you to know, you're the most important..."

Benjamin clears his throat.

Jon chuckles. "The second most important thing in my life."

"Let me sleep, please," Garfield said as he had his eyes close still.

"Before I met you, my life had no meaning even if I still had Ben my nephew living here with me. I was incomplete," Jon said softly.

Benjamin watches his uncle softly.

"Oh, you still are, really," Garfield said as he went back to resting.

Jon sighs softly and smiles softly. "I guess what I'm trying to say is..." Jon open a engagement ring. "will you marry me?"

Garfield open his eyes wide. "Eh? Marriage?" And sits up and looks at Jon suspicious.

Benjamin covers his laugh at Garfield's suspicious look.

"Well, this is kind of sudden. There may be some legal issues here. Look, I like you, but not as a spouse. Maybe as a servant, we could stay together, make it work," Garfield said.

Jon closes the engagement ring box. "So what do you say..." he picks up the photo of Liz and smiles. "Liz?"

"Oh boy," Benjamin said amusing as he knows what's going to happen.

Garfield stands on his paws and holds the photo. "Wait a second. Liz? Liz?"

He was pulling the picture frame away.

"Garfield," Jon said as he pulls the picture frame from Garfield.

Garfield sits back down. "Liz is a girl. No, worse. She's a girl vet."

Jon puts the picture back down on the side table smiling.

bell dings.

"Turkey's ready," Jon said as he stand up and headed to the kitchen.

Benjamin follows his uncle.

👑Benjamin Pov👑

I walked in the kitchen and saw Uncle Jon having trouble with the turkey so I go and help him. We put it on a plate and put the plate in the middle.

"Thanks, Jay," Uncle Jon said softly.

"Your welcome, Uncle Jon," I said.

I go and get the wine glasses for Uncle Jon and Liz and brought them back to Uncle Jon who had the wine.

He opens the wine bottle and starts to pour the wine in the wine glasses that I was holding.

Suddenly there was loud music which make me and uncle Jon jump and fell on the floor and after we stand up we saw our shirts ruin.

"Garfield!" Me and Uncle Jon chorused.

I was mad while uncle Jon was annoyed.

We walk in the living room where we saw Garfield dancing and singing.

Garfield fell as I walk over and grabbed the remote and turn off the music.

Garfield looks at me nervously. Garfield always didn't like when he gets me mad.

"I can't have you messing this up, okay?" Uncle Jon asked Garfield as he place a comfort hand on my shoulder.

I walked to bedroom and walked in and sightly close the door abit and go to my closet and look for a shirt.

"Benjamin?" Garfield asked softly as he comes in the bedroom.

I sigh softly as I keep looking for a new shirt. "What is it, Garfield?"

"I'm sorry," Garfield said softly but sadly.

I found a shirt and took off my old one and put on the new one on and put the old one in the laundry basket and sits down on my bed and pat on it.

Garfield jumps up on it and sat down.

"It's okay, Garfield," I said as I pet Garfield.

"Would you find someone to fall in love with, Ben?" Garfield asked.

"Probably not," I said.

Garfield nodded softly.

I laid down on my bed with my head on the pillow and Garfield walks up and goes on me and lays down on my chest and snuggles.

I smiles softly. Suddenly I fell asleep.

👑👑👑

👑Third Pov (short)👑

After a couple of hours, Jon finished pack for London, he walks out and headed to Benjamin's bedroom and he finally get to the room.

Jon opens the door. "Hey, Ben. We're going to London...." He trailed off when he sees Benjamin sleeping. He smile softly. And he sees Odie and Garfield sleeping by Benjamin well Garfield sleeping on Benjamin's chest.

Jon smiles softly and quietly walks back out and headed to his bedroom and headed to sleep for a new day.

Benjamin's pjs:

words: 1318

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 12.5K 23
Chloe Sanders is a new student, instantly catching the attention of Peter Parker. Peter gets close to her, not thinking anything bad could ever happe...
1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
718 103 27
It's about a girl named Sahra. She lives in a small town with her family and has to take the bus to go to college. She's feeling weird in her class b...
99.4K 4.7K 33
Two different worlds Two different people Two different personalities All meant to be united!!!!! Shehryaar Asif and Khadeeja are two different p...