She was my girl [jerry cantre...

Galing kay grohlboss

Annahlise Quinn has had a not so good past with substances and friendship, so her sister, Laura, thinks it's... Higit pa

A/N
1: Then back home to Seattle
2: I know somethin (Bout you)
3: Loud Love?
4: Sub pop rock city
5: Seattle, known for coffee and... Long haired guitarists?
6: Would you call me a social parasite?
7: The picture kept will remind me
8: The currents will shift, glide me towards you
10: Down in a hole
11: Being with you is heaven... (and hell)
12: Full time party people
13: Worried sisters and badly kept secrets

9: I'm left behind, as the seasons roll on by

198 4 3
Galing kay grohlboss

July 2nd, 1991
Carl S. English Jr. Botanical gardens

"We all look so preeetty" Finney fluttered around in her bridesmaid dress like she was in some corny TV commercial.

I sat up on the prep bench and rolled up my dress, "You mean you and Laura look so pretty. Not to be a cliche tomboy or anything, but I look so disgusting in dresses,"

"Don't worry Annie. You look fine" Laura huffed out while she tried to perfect her hair.

I swung my legs around while Finney and Laura stressed about their looks. I never understood weddings, It's really more about the marriage part than how you look. Then again, this wedding was arranged in like, three months, so maybe Laura does really think like me. Although her dress was bought at a thrift shop because we are all broke fucks, (Yes. I'm serious) It didn't look half bad.

I grabbed the pack of cigarettes off the counter and held them up. "Anyone want one?" I half joked and pulled a lighter from my bra.

"Annie, you know I don't smoke anymore right?" Finney said while patting down her dress in the mirror.

"Pfft. You're so boring now" I took a drag and made sure I blew smoke in her direction.

She turned around and made her way to me.

"Annie... Have you ever actually been to a wedding before?" She forced me off of the bench and patted me down, to make me look neat or whatever.

"Nope" I beamed, "Does it show?"

"Wait. Finney. You've been to a wedding before? When?" Laura abruptly stopped stressing about her hair, and joined our conversation.

"Well... Yea? You guys haven't?" She fluttered her lashes.

I poked my head forward and snarled, "Obviously not, I don't even know what bridesmaids do"

Finney rolled her eyes and focused her attention to Laura.

"I can't believe my sister is getting married already" She sweetly hugged Laura.

Laura relaxed herself and sighed, "I wish we could've gotten a hold of Chris' parents. Or our parents for that matter,"

Finney pursed her lips, "I tried to convince mom, but she is not very approving of this marriage in the first place."

"It's okay Laura. This wedding is already going to be a shit-show. I saw the list of groomsmen and guests, having our parents there would make it ten times worse," I tried to lighten the tension, although I think it just made her worry more.

Jeff peeked through the door and scared the crap out of all of us, "You guys better be ready, we are ready to begin"

I couldn't tell if their scared faces were from nervousness, the fact that they had to be out, or Jeff barging in on them.

"They're all good to go!" I took charge and stepped on my cigarette.

"Okay... Who's coming out first? You or Finney?" He looked behind him, and then back to me.

I turned around, to see Finney and Laura pointing at me.

"Okay.. That's sorted. I'm walking out with you, so you'll be alright" He gestured for me to come out.

I don't even know why we were trying to do the 'traditional wedding walk in', because Chris and Laura both have family issues, and weddings are like, 50% family. They might as well just get married at a McDonald's and it would still turn out the same.

I casually stepped out of the temporary building, and into a surprisingly beautiful scene.

Only about 15 people were there, big weddings are overrated anyway. But seeing a bunch of long haired men in tuxedos was pretty amusing.

"Hey, you look pretty good" Jeff whispered to me as we tried to make our entrance slow and steady.

I subtly turned my head and smirked, "Wow... Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself, despite the fact It's scary seeing you in a tux,"

He returned the grin and shifted his head forward.

There he was, my new brother in law to be, all dressed up for my sister. God dammit, he is so hot I might start blushing.

Wait no that's your sister's man. Calm down.

All of the thoughts spinning around my head had made time go faster, now I was standing next to the officiant. Jeff and I were the first to walk, so now we had to wait a million years for the rest.

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure the oldest walk first. That means I was supposed to be last.

Damn you Finney.

Speaking of which, she came down the aisle walking next to my 'second greatest pal' in the whole wide world.

Jerry.

Let's just say, she isn't very tolerant towards shit bags like us, and can be scary just like me. Jerry was walking about 5 steps behind her, and making horrendous faces behind her back. I pursed my lips, trying my hardest not to burst out laughing at any minute, I'm not kidding when I say tears were rolling down my cheeks.

My God. Why is he so stupid and funny at the same time.

Sadly, Finney noticed my struggle, and turned around midway through Jerry's dumb fucking charades.

"Excuse me?" I heard her whisper, she wasn't very good at that.

His expression dropped as he tensed up.

"I umm... I had something on my face" He was trying not to break character and start pissing himself, but it was pretty obvious he was shit scared.

Lucky for Jerry,  they made made it to the alter, so he didn't have to be in arms length of Finney anymore.

"What the hell was that jerk doing behind me?" She walked up beside me and snarled.

"Nothing" I said nonchalantly.

Finally, Laura came strutting down the aisle, with her thrift shop dress. She really did suit dresses, she could probably pull off wearing a garbage bag for fucks sake.

Even though I think It's a little too early in their relationship for marriage, I really am happy for them.

Hooray! Time to sit through the exhilarating vows!

I couldn't keep track of how many times Finney had nudged my shoulder for fiddling with my hair during the vows.

Maybe about... 45.

Anyway, the service was beautiful, so beautiful it brought about half the people there to tears. Not me though, I was too busy poking at a tree.

"So... How's the married life treating you?" I joked to my newly wed sister as we stepped off the 'altar'.

She wrapped her arm around Chris' waist and sighed, "Couldn't be better, the whole ten minutes have been a blast"

I grinned and decided to leave them alone, after all, I had definitely been a third wheel to them for longer than I'd like to admit.

Everyone was having their turns in congratulating the newly weds, while I was hiding behind a tree smoking. I know, I know. I'm truly a wonderful sister.

"Psst"

Hmm... I really should stop smoking, this shit causes cancer... Then again...

"Psst!"

I realised that was directed at me, so I hid my cigarette behind my back and turned to face whoever the hell was bothering me.

"Are you deaf or something? Anyway, can I bum one? I'm having withdrawals" Jerry crept up behind me, with his stupid little puppy eyes. Fun fact! I hate sharing.

I decided to play dumb, I knew it wouldn't get me anywhere, but that didn't stop me from being a little menace.

He crossed his arms and furrowed his brows, "Really? I know you're smoking hot, but I didn't mean it in a literal term," He pointed to the lingering smoke in the air. "And plus, nicotine has a very distinct smell, you aren't slick babe,"

Wait... Did he just call me hot?

"Haha. You are hilarious. No" I said flatly.

"Pretty please? With a cherry on top?" He took a step closer and put his hands together.

"You won't leave if I say no, will you?" I huffed.

He out his hand to his chin, to pretend to think, then abruptly dropped the act, "Well... Yea"

I rolled my eyes and pulled a pack from my bra, with the lighter.

"Here you dog," I tossed the pack with the lighter and leaned back on the tree.

He grinned and dramatically dropped to his knees to light his cigarette.

"Oi Jerry! Give me one!"

Jerry turned his head and so did I, to reveal my 'bestest pal' in the whole world!

Gossard.

Jerry looked to me and smiled, while tossing a cigarette to Stone.

"Fuck me... You guys are like seagulls" I slid my body down the tree and sprawled my legs out.

"Oh Annie... We know how much you love sharing," Stone patted my shoulder and took his place next to me.

Jerry developed an evil grin on his face.

"So... Who's getting married next? You or Finney?"

"My money is on Finney. She's already dating, and I can't imagine little Annie in a committed relationship, or any relationship for that matter," Stone snickered.

I rolled my eyes once again and took another drag, "Not to prove Stone fish right or anything, but I really don't plan on ever getting married. Apparently I scare men away,"

"Ehhh. You will," Jerry glanced to Stone with a massive smirk on his face, then back to me.

Why is this guy always smirking around me?

yo im sorry for not posting i got logged out but im back!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.1K 75 11
Karina is an aspiring musician in Seattle, Washington. Focused on her music, she meets a familiar face in a rehearsal studio, unaware of how her life...
91.7K 2.2K 83
**BOOK 1** His touch sends me to a world where only he and I exist, where everything that's bad in the world flutters away and the only thing that ma...
1.8K 32 12
•• Stone Gossard ◇ ||"I wasn't looking for something serious."|| ||"wasn't?"|| ||"until I met you, I wasn't."|| - Charlotte Avery, a 22 year old girl...
5.6K 101 18
Layne is having a hard time after a break up. Jerry does what he thinks will cheer his friend up and sends an Escort friend of his, named Taryn, to h...