Amid The Rathores

נכתב על ידי _Aditiwrites_

Complicated ! This is what describes the Rathore Royal Family and their Relationships ! And to make The matte... עוד

Character Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1[Aadiya Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 2 [Naina Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 3 [Samaira Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 4 [Her King]
Chapter 5 [Her Nightmare]
Chapter 6 [Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 7 [Samaira]
Chapter 8 [His Highness is jealous]
Chapter 9 [Their miseries]
Chapter 11 [Abhimaan's Vulnerability]
Chapter 12 [The king's decision]
Chapter 13 [The princess of Sirohi]
Chapter 14 [Stranger eyes]
Chapter 15 [Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 16 [Avinash]
Chapter 17 [2'nd marriage]
Chapter 18 [Broken Aadiya]
Chapter 19 [Abhimanyu is Jealous]
Chapter 20 [Rudra's past]
Chapter 21 [Abhimaan and Aadiya]
Chapter 22 [Rana saa is injured]
Chapter 23 [Abhimanyu and Rudraveer]
Chapter 24 [Queen]
Chapter 25 [who is behind it]
Chapter 26 [Samaira knows the truth ]
Chapter 27 [Antidode found]
Chapter 28 [A part of Abhimanyu's misery ]
Chapter 29 [Rudra tries to explain]
Chapter 30 [Aadiya and Abhimaan]
Chapter 31 [Rift Between Abhimanyu and Naina]
Chapter 32 [Rudra's Anger on Samaira]
Chapter 33 NEW CHAPTER [Abhimaan and Rudra]
Chapter 34 [Naina Regrets]
Chapter 35 [Rudra tries to earn forgiveness]
Chapter 36 [Making It up to Everyone]
Chapter 37 [Trying to get Abhimanyu talk]
Chapter 38 [Rudra Makes up to Samaira]
Chapter 39 [Who is Anya to Abhimaan]
Chapter 40 [The Closure]
[Epilogue]

Chapter 10 [Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]

25.6K 1.3K 118
נכתב על ידי _Aditiwrites_

If I say That when  bhabhi and bhabhi maa hugged it each other shocked me would be a understatement !

Being the Brother in law to both of them I had a Beautiful bond with both of them !
Where Naina Bhabhi was like a best Friend to me ! Both of our thoughts matched to a greater extent and Sometimes she helps me sneaking Abhimanyu bhai's car's keys which he never gives me cause when I First took his car I had got it badly damaged !

Meanwhile ,
Bhabhi maa is a mother figure to both me and Abhimanyu bhai saa because she had always treated us That way and had made us feel special and loved in every possible way whereas she even scolded and pulled on our years when i go wrong though Abhimanyu bhai saa doesn't talk much he loves her and respects her a lot.

Coming to both my Brothers they are idiots for sure !

Abhimanyu bhai saa had always had a soft corner for Naina Bhabhi bit of course he is never gonna accept this fact and Abhimaan Bhai saa he is one piece even Though he loves Aadiya bhabhi a lot he would never approach her!

They are too egoistic not like i am not but i do know how to keep in balance !

Now Now before you get me wrong both of them have reasons for what they are and how they are !

Most of the times people tend to draw comparisons between the two what They do not know is It is Impossible for the two to survive without each other !

I remember the old days when I was 5 and how much They used to pamper me especially How Abhimanyu bhai used to run behind Abhimaan bhaiya for everything and how Abhimaan bhaiya would sneak in chocolates for both of us !

He loved us a lot and so we did !
But everything was lost just in a decision Everyone took and that proved to be a reason of how we are all today !

It hurts too see That once Abhimanyu bhaiya would fight with Bhai for literally Everything and now he cant even look at him in the eyes !

I was a kid then But those memories are fresh and do haunt me yet !

Everyone thinks that the Rathore family Has Everything But no one had any idea of how broken the insides were !

No one talked it felt as if we are all in the same game at different levels fighting different demons and getting defeated again again even after knowing That we all can easily win if we stand together !

I never wanted to hurt anyone but I did Abhimaan bhaiya always loved me like his own But I rubbed the truth of me being his step Brother Right on his face infront of Everyone where all he came to do was to console me !

Beyond the facade Everyone here is broken and no one is safe !
30 years more than thirty years of chaos and we yet do not know who is behind all this !

All we know is There is someone watching our moves each moment and trying to attack the most sensitive nerve as they find it !

Taking a deep breath I stood up and moved towards the window looking out when an employee came in.

"Sir a report regarding the Mehra's is here please have a look" he said informing me about the ongoing Business deal and I nodded.

Once he had left I got back to completing my work !

I was busy in my work when I heard a "May i come in" and looked up to see Dinesh Rawat he works for me in the mafia !

I noticed as he walked in once I nodded and I looked at him coldly !

"Sir Actually the shipments with the chineese" I heard him and sighed keeping out my gun On the table as I ruffeled my hairs and felt him go numb !

"I have already told you , I dont care if the chineese react on this let the ships take the goods to the states" I said coldly and he nodded taking a deep breath !

I knew he was afraid for his Life and I loved This fear !
Seeing fear in People's eyes made me feel proud and empowered !

Finally giving him a last look I left for the Palace !

The shining palace comes in my view from a distance is Something what people dream to have but Trust me you would never like what has been going on in the Palace for these years !

Hatred , Revenge , Agony,  pain had Surrounded the hearts of the people here for a long time now and I know it was not always like this !

Dadu Sometimes tell me Of how much Papa and chachu loved each other but a single thing and all the Beautiful Relationships came down crumbling and had been crushed beneath the feet of hatred jealousy and agony leaving all us in pain.

I reached my room to see a very excited Samaira making me confused But the little smile on her lips made me feel relieved !

"kya hua" I asked her and she gave me a huge smile Saying "chaliye aapko ek cheez dikhati hu" and I frowned following her as she led me to the Nritya Bhawan a Beautiful song's lyrics coming to my ears  and the scene infront of me amazed me.

(what happened)
(come i will show you Something)

Mere jiya mein utaari tune paini piya ki kataari

(Your love has pierced my heart like a dagger)

Haan tu jaane yeh duniyadari main toh hoon bas mohabbat ki maari

(You may know about the world, but I'm totally lost in love)

Joh peer meri hai so peer teri

(Our destiny is the same)

Arre dono ki maang laage sooni aadhi aadhi na

(To love a man who can never belong completely to either one of us)

Ke baaje dhun jham jham jhamak jha
(There's music in the air)

Toh nache mann cham cham chamak cha

(My heart is dancing all around)

Ke baaje dhun jham jham jhamak jha

(There's music in the air)

Toh nache mann cham cham chamak cha

(My heart is dancing all around)

Bhabhi and Bhabhi maa were dancing together and a small smile came on my lips looking at them !

Seems like the two have sorted out the problems between each other !

One thing o beleive is That if the women of the previous generation had broken up the Royal family and then these 3 can bring Everything and Everyone back together !

I noticed Samaira gesturing me and Turned to see Abhimaan Bhai saa and Abhimanyu bhai saa Coming in .

Maybe they came hearing the heavy voice of anklets and the look on their faces !

They looked so shocked as if They have seen a new creature on the earth or if the dinasaur has come to life from its fossil Right infront of their eyes !

"Umm hmm I guess yeh log busy hai toh ham kya kar rahe hai ham bhi busy ho jate hai" I said and winked at Samaira who Widened her eyes as I pulled her with me to our room and Immediately pinned her to the wall.

(See they are busy dont you think we should be busy too)

Looking at her I knew she was shocked for a sudden move but did not attempt to move away making me feel proud of myself !

I slowly moved towards her and buried my head in her soft and long neck earning a gasp from her ,I  could
see her breath rate increase and her heartbeats audible to me so clearly made me feel proud to have such a effect on my woman , my wife n!

I Slowly nibbled her neck and she moaned my name That made me more crazy for her and I gripped on her soft small waist pulling her to me as I she whimpered trying to tame my devil who was going mad at the sight of her Beautiful soul and body !

She looked so Beautiful that It felt tough for me to keep in my desires and not wanting it to happen right now ; I softly whispered "Stop me" and she did as she Slowly kissed my chest in her reach and I held on her cheeks pulling her to me!

I looked in her eye for concent and as she leaned a bit closer i attached my lips with hers kissing her soft plump full lips sucking them and teasing them by licking with my tongue.

Once I noticed her desperation I pinched her waist making her moan and Immediately found my tongues exploring her mouth !

I reached onto each corner of her tasting her untill i Felt her out of breath and left her lips breathing hardly I attached my forehead with hers!
I opened my eyes to Look at the most Beautiful women in my arms breathing softly after receiving her first kiss from me !

Slowly I arched my heard pressing a kiss on her forehead as I promised her  "I promise to forever love you untill my last breath samaira" and felt her smile as she hugged me whispering "I will forever love you Kuwar saa" making me smile as I wrapped my arms around her caressing the love of my life !

Thats when A few attendees informed Her from outside That The Rani saa was asking for her and she Immediately left from here !

Loving Her was never my thing Neither did I have any intrest in Talking to her or conversing !
She was nothing to me and I doubted if she would ever mean Something to me !
Samaira , the girl that was never In my thoughts stands here infront of me today as my wife !
Life is really unpredictable !

And these Thoughts made me chuckle as I stood up and moved to the basement to do one of my favourite things !

Killing People I love hearing those screams From Their lips When they are in pain !
But i never regreteed giving them the pain !

Moving down I Noticed several men tied up and then at the knives !

"Open all of them up" I said and the Gaurds Immediately nodded following my command !

Once They were all tied up , I gave each of them a knife and tied a black cloth around my eyes and genuinely gave Them a chance to kill me and run from here !

Seems like They were really overconfudent of defeating me as They started iff with relaky child like techniques and having mercy i did not kill them when they were Going easy but started to take my pleasure off as they started attacking me with full force !

The sound of Bones Breaking filled up my ears as I killed Each one of them Slowly Breaking the bones and chuckled When the last one fell down and removed the cloth from my eyes to see my hands completely Covered in blood as A servant came forward cleaning my hands and I looked at the dead bodies With a Satisfied smile !

I am really proud of my skills !

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Author's Note :-

So here Rudraveer's POV for the first time !
What do You think ?

Bye and Have a great day ahead !
Lots of Love

~Aditi

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

55.9K 2K 40
First book of the Royal Series *I mean.. You don't want to do anything?* *You want me to do that 'anything' to you?* __________________ *Don't do th...
1.7M 141K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
946K 45.2K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
221K 10.1K 41
कुछ तो है तेरी आँखों में यो ही देखने वाले मरा नहीं करते Get married at the age of eighteen , Abhimanyu Singh Rathore with the same gender that the...