I don't mind if you're ugly a...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Su Yue has transmigrated into a sweet pet romance novel, where the domineering CEO male lead starts off disli... More

"Related works"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 2: Felt afraid.
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123 (End)
Chapter 124: Extra Story
Chapter 125: Extra Story
Chapter 126: Extra Story
Chapter 127: Extra Story
Chapter 128: Extra Story
Chapter 129: Extra Story
Chapter 130: Extra Story
Chapter 131: Extra Story
Chapter 132: Extra Story

Chapter 69

2.8K 45 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

"What eight times?" Su Yue was stunned for a moment.

The sunlight outside was just right. Jiang Ci half-closed his eyes and stretched his long legs lazily while looking at Su Yue, who had fair skin, black hair, red lips, and white teeth.

Su Yue smiled as she thought of something. "Okay, sorry to trouble you. Eight mango cakes, I remember." She hooked the beige chiffon curtains on both sides, letting the sunlight shine in and casting a soft light over the entire room.

"I didn't say you have to compensate me for the mango cake," Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows, and his black eyes seemed to be smiling.

"Then what do you want?" Su Yue turned around, thinking that it had been so long, and the hangover soup had not been delivered from the kitchen yet.

Jiang Ci didn't make a sound. He closed his eyes and seemed a little uncomfortable. "Come here. "

"What's wrong?"

"I have a headache," Jiang Ci said softly.

"A headache?" Su Yue hurried over and squatted beside his feet to look at him. "Is it very painful? Let me see if the hangover soup is ready. "

As she spoke, she was about to get up, but Jiang Ci pulled her wrist. "No need, let me hug you." Jiang Ci didn't even lift his head and pulled her into his arms.

"You lied to me?"

Su Yue stumbled into Jiang Ci's arms, steadying herself and staring at him in a daze. "Did you really drink too much?"

Jiang Ci slowly lifted his eyes, which were dark and tinged with red. His moist, shiny eyes played with Su Yue's soft, boneless hand. "So what if I'm drunk? And what if I'm not?"

He placed her hand on his thin lips, kissed it, and then placed her slender, pink fingertips under his nose to smell them. Satisfied with the faint scent of milk, he bit them.

Su Yue was used to his bad habit by now. She glared at him. "If you're not drunk, let go of me. There are still so many guests downstairs, and I need to go down. "

"Oh, then I'm drunk." Jiang Ci let go of Su Yue's hand and instead held her chin, his thin lips slightly curved. He pecked her lips, which were bright red in color. "Close your eyes. "

Her lips felt a little itchy.

Su Yue pursed her lips and whispered, "Why do I have to close my eyes?"

Jiang Ci smiled. "Because I'm going to claim my prize." He lowered his head and approached her. "If you like to watch, you can keep your eyes open. "

Su Yue's dark eyes widened in surprise. Before she could say anything, she was kissed. The pungent taste of alcohol mixed with a refreshing breath invaded her mouth. Her watery apricot eyes met the man's dark eyes, which were covered in a layer of mist.

Su Yue just realized that Jiang Ci was drunk.

Because many guests came today, the kitchen was busy. After a while, the servant sent the hangover soup to Su Jindong's room and also sent a portion upstairs.

The door of the room was knocked.

"Miss, the hangover soup is ready." The servant said outside the door.

Su Yue pushed Jiang Ci on the soft, creamy white bed.

"The hangover soup has arrived." She finally managed to open her lips and said softly, "Get up, I'll go get the soup." Su Yue pursed her lips, her mouth full of the taste of alcohol, spicy but a little sweet.

Although she was not the one drinking, she felt like she was getting drunk.

When he was blind, Jiang Ci could only rely on touch and smell to feel things. But now that his eyes were good, he could clearly see Su Yue's messy black hair rubbing against her face, her snow-white cheeks blushing, and her small mouth red and charming. Her eyes were like a pool of water, sparkling and beautiful.

He didn't move, just looked at her with his lips hooked.

Hmm, she was so beautiful that it made people hungry. "Miss? I've brought the hangover soup." The servant knocked on the door and patiently waited outside.

"Jiang Ci." Su Yue pushed him and her snow-white face looked a bit anxious. "You should get up quickly." Since there was no response to the knocking, the servant must have known what was happening inside.

Jiang Ci's black eyes were bright and moist, deep and unfathomable. He raised his eyebrows and his clear voice became hoarse, which sounded very pleasant. He slowly said, "I've only compensated once, and there are seven more times to go. I'm not in a hurry. Anyway, I remember the seven times."

Su Yue finally understood what Jiang Ci meant by "eight times" earlier. She was foolishly thinking of making eight mango cakes for him. She knew he didn't want mango cakes, but wanted her.

Su Yue's face turned red.

"Su Yue, I want to go on a date." Jiang Ci rested his head on Su Yue's neck and rubbed against it, with a hint of coquetry. He thought they were going on a date when they went to the amusement park before, but he was wrong.

A date?

Jiang Ci's hair tickled Su Yue's face, and she realized that he was really drunk, otherwise, how could he be so coquettish? "Okay, I promise you. Please let me go and open the door. "

"It's just the two of us on the date, no one else is allowed." Jiang Ci emphasized with a warm breath.

"Not even little Haohao?" "No way!"

"Okay, I'll go open the door." Su Yue answered repeatedly.

"We'll go tomorrow. "

"Okay!"

Satisfied with the response she wanted, Jiang Ci moved away.

Su Yue quickly got out of bed, put on her shoes, and opened the door. The servant was waiting outside with a tray. "Thank you, I'll take it from here. "

"Yes, miss. "

The servant inadvertently looked up and saw her young miss's delicate and fair face covered in blush. She was even more beautiful than those stars who had put on makeup and blush. Even her lips were a tempting shade of red. The servant was an experienced person, and it was obvious that her young miss had been loved.

After closing the door, Su Yue held the hangover soup and walked towards Jiang Ci. "Jiang Ci, the soup isn't hot anymore. You can drink it now. "

On the beige bed, Jiang Ci lay on his side, propping up his face with one hand. He half-closed his eyes and watched as Su Yue carefully walked over with the soup. She wore pink soft-soled slippers on her feet and a smoky purple dress that she had changed into when she went out today. Her soft hair naturally hung on one side, and she exuded a youthful aura.

She took a step, and her elegant skirt swayed with her movement.

Jiang Ci pulled the corner of his mouth, and there was still a faint milk fragrance on his tongue. He was hungry again. . .

In the car, the agent handed the script for the audition to Jiang Xuan. "Although Director Wu hasn't had any works for two years, his level is there. Now that the news of this play he's going to shoot has just come out, half of the small flowers in the circle are eagerly looking for connections to fight for this audition opportunity. Xiaoxuan, you already have a certain popularity now, and your image is positive. What you lack now is a work that will make you famous. Do you understand what I mean?"

Jiang Xuan raised her head and smiled sweetly. "Fang Jie, I understand. I will do my best later. "

"You match the image of the female lead in this audition, so your chances are high, and you don't need to be too stressed," the agent comforted, worried that Jiang Xuan would be too nervous and perform poorly. After all, Jiang Xuan did not come from a professional background, and her acting skills were not as good as those of other professional actors. Fortunately, she had a good personality, a good temper, and was willing to work hard to study. Compared to when she first started, she had improved a lot.

The agent had high hopes for Jiang Xuan. After all, compared to those artists who were too ambitious, lacked self-awareness, and had their eyes higher than their heads, Jiang Xuan was obviously more down-to-earth and would go far on the road to stardom.

Jiang Xuan smiled gently and nodded. "I understand." She would seize the opportunity and win the female lead role.

In the evening, many guests had already left. When they passed by the pile of birthday gifts that were as high as a mountain, everyone felt emotional. Especially Lin Nuan, who looked at the pile of birthday gifts before leaving, her eyes were red, and she didn't know if it was jealousy or if the red gift boxes had reflected in her eyes.

What's so great about a disfigured son-in-law? Her daughter will find a richer and more handsome son-in-law than Fang Ru in the future. She sneered and left.

Su Yue and Jiang Ci stayed to have dinner with Su's parents before leaving.

When leaving, Su Jindong, who had already sobered up, heavily patted Jiang Ci's shoulder and said something to him.

On the way back, Su Yue asked what Jiang Ci's father had said to him. At that time, her mother was saying goodbye to her and she didn't hear clearly.

The night was dark, and the car was dimly lit. Jiang Ci's handsome profile was vaguely visible in the darkness. He sneered and said, "Your father said that if he made his precious baby cry, he would get beaten up. "

Su Yue felt warm inside.

She smiled, her almond eyes already shining in the darkness. "Did you promise him?"

Jiang Ci hooked his lips and didn't make a sound.

How could she promise? She was definitely going to be bullied and cry, and he would make her cry.

. . .

The next day, Su Yue was awakened by Jiang Ci.

"What's wrong?" She squinted and looked at Jiang Ci, then closed her eyes again, feeling very sleepy.

"Date," Jiang Ci said coldly.

Su Yue yawned and opened her eyes again. In a daze, she saw that Jiang Ci had already changed his clothes. He was wearing a black suit that fit him perfectly, and his face was expressionless, making him look even colder.

"Where are we going on a date so early?" Su Yue found it funny that they had to dress so formally for a date.

Jiang Ci glanced coldly at the person who was laughing with a blanket over her mouth. He spoke slowly, "If you don't get up now, don't bother getting up at all." He put his slender fingers on his collar and slowly undid the buttons. "Spending the whole day on the bed for a date is fine with me. "

Su Yue was scared and sat up immediately. She took the initiative to kiss the corner of Jiang Ci's lips and coaxed him gently, "I'm awake now. Wait for me, I'll be ready soon. "

Jiang Ci looked at Su Yue's fleeing figure with a hint of regret in his eyes.

Since Su Yue found out that Jiang Ci could see, she never changed her clothes in front of him again. When she came out of the bathroom, she had already changed into a crescent white dress.

All of Su Yue's clothes were not branded, but were designed by a special designer and delivered to her door. The style and fabric were the latest and the best. The dress was tight at the waist, with a soft and slender waist that was not even a pinch, slightly translucent, and the embroidered hem was shining, like a blooming flower, elegant and lively as if it had touched the fairy air.

Su Yue walked over with a smile, "Okay, where are you taking me?"

Jiang Ci looked at her sideways and once again felt that she was as beautiful as a delicate young girl, while he was serious and ugly. Standing next to her, he looked like a fierce bully.

"Jiang Ci?" There was no response, so Su Yue stretched out her foot and kicked his casually stretched long leg.

"I don't know." Jiang Ci thought of the photo on his phone, which was also of a girl and a bully.

Su Yue had never been on a date and didn't know what to do on a date, but she had heard from her assistant that her boyfriend would take her to see a movie and take her out to eat.

These were nothing special. Was this how boring dates between couples were?

She usually attended premieres for movies, where there were actors, directors, and some media present. She had never tried going to the cinema privately. Perhaps, going to the cinema with Jiang Ci privately would feel different.

With this in mind, Su Yue took Jiang Ci's hand and said, "Let's go, we'll have breakfast first, then go see a movie." Seeing Jiang Ci's expressionless face, she leaned down and kissed his chin.

The scar on his face seemed to have gotten smaller today.

The soft fragrance softened Jiang Ci's hard and cold features. He glanced at Su Yue and thought, what did it matter if he was an ugly bully? After all, she was his.

After breakfast, before leaving, Su Yue instructed the butler to take care of Jiang Haoyan.

The little guy was also sensible. He knew that Su Yue and Jiang Ci were going out and didn't insist on following them. Instead, he obediently said that he would stay at home with coriander and scallions.

It happened to be the weekend and there were many pedestrians outside.

It was still early, Su Yue checked the movie time online and found that it had not started yet, so she took Jiang Ci to stroll around the mall.

When the waiting time was almost up, Su Yue and Jiang Ci went to the fifth floor cinema.

Su Yue thought that there wouldn't be many people watching movies in the morning, but when she saw people waiting for the movie to start everywhere outside the cinema, she realized that she was wrong.

"There are a lot of people today, is there a new movie coming out?" Su Yue looked at the posters placed at the entrance of the cinema. "Jiang Ci, what do you want to watch?"

The surrounding noise was deafening, and Jiang Ci frowned unconsciously. "Anything. "

"Then let's watch a sci-fi movie." Su Yue thought the new sci-fi blockbuster should be good.

"So many people crowded in a small room to watch a movie?" Jiang Ci came to the cinema for the first time and looked around. They were all couples, and there were many with a few friends.

"Yes, I'll buy the tickets later." Su Yue looked at the time, and there was still a screening.

"I just want to have a date with you alone." Obviously, with so many people crowded in one room to watch a movie, how could this be considered a date with Su Yue alone? Su Yue didn't understand his meaning, and now she was alone with him on a date. Jiang Ci pinched Su Yue's snowy cheek with his delicate fingertips and said, "Only you and I can be in the entire cinema!" This is what a date should be like.

Note: Revision not needed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 382 38
Lyn Walker gave up everything to protect her family. To keep them safe she faked her death, and now through a haze of guilt and grief she must figure...
234K 5.6K 155
She woke up from her sleep to the divorce papers that the original owner's husband tossed at her. Shu Yan picked up the document and took a look. She...
123K 2.8K 77
Author: Ming Gui Zai Jiu Summary: Despite having found Mingxi, the Zhao family continued to favor the fake daughter, saying that Mingxi was not as ki...