Jujutsu Kaisen x Reader

By aaabevs

mainly angst mixed with pain, reader deserves better. More

Chap. 1 - Sad Case
Chap. 2 - Fresh Prey
Chap. 3 - Rewind
Chap. 4 - Sacred
Chap. 5 - Step on me
Chap. 6 - Ambivalent

Chap. 7 - Pious

6 0 0
By aaabevs

"It's cold up here, let's go in. I'm gonna keep finding you aren't I? " The droning in a manner of which Megumi's voice, one often the dark haired girl found mesmerizing now it'd shown concern. After a rather gruesome string of missions and nearly dying a hand of times, a weary Yoshiko sat atop the roof of the Tokyo technical college smoking a cigarette whilst Megumi stood near her form with more worry than before for how she seemed so desolate. "Nothing's right, I thought if I did whatever I could to please him it would be easier. It got worse, the sorcery world sure I can manage but everything else...man we sure are pretty fucked." Megumi took a seat besides the girl, still silent and pondering what exactly to say to the woman he'd fallen in love with in a situation like this one. "I don't know if I can save you and everyone if I'm this tainted. I surely can't get married now if the clan knew I was sullied." Of course he knew, not just Gojo and Geto had done things to her but Sukuna and Yuji despite him wishing it was him every night. "You know despite us all being cursed to carry burdens that it's not our faults Yoshiko." Their eyes met and a single tear cascaded from her golden eyes, the ever faint summer smile that seemed to forgive him for not ever intervening because they both knew that it was futile. In the world of sorcery and even as tiny children Megumi and Yoshiko both knew that the fates of them all, especially their teachers and all of their classmates would end in death sentences regardless of what they wished for. "Don't die on me, ya hear. If Yuji or you or Nobara or the others died I wouldn't know how to keep going because I love you and everyone. I mean it." At that Megumi caved, it simply felt impossible to not stare at her beautiful animalistic golden eyes gleaming under the faint moonlit night as the dark haired boy intently gazed upon her red lips. "You're the only thing I'm not losing, not to Yuji, Gojo or Sukuna and not curses or the other shamans." Megumi leaned in so quickly she didn't realize thattheir lips were tightly locked together, it felt somehow like a form electrification feeling his lips on her own. Nothing like anything before, not like the way Yuji kissed her or Sukuna or Geto or Gojo but it felt good, not like the soft way Yuji did but passionate, Megumi genuinely did love her so much and she could feel it in the way they kissed. "I won't share you." He'd meant it and she felt a silly grin begin to form on her lips, pressing them up against his own plump ones. "You love me...don't you Megumi? I love you too." It felt comforting to the dark haired boy to know that despite her unsettling relationship with Gojo, one devoid of love that she went to Yuji for comfort and love but their love was different. "I know, I'm going to make you love only me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 1.7K 9
๐™”๐™๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™Š๐™†๐™†๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ ! ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ โ†ฌ๐–ธ๐–ด๐–ด๐–ณ๐–  ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ธ/๐–ญ ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ข๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๐– ๐–ฆ๐– ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ด ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง...
380K 24.1K 38
๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ•"๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ". ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ•๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ-๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข "๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด...
9K 269 12
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ใ€€๏ฝŽ๏ฝใ€€๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝŽใ€‘ : ฬ—ฬ€โž› "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ...
60.7K 1.8K 37
im actually begging yall to STOP READING THIS ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ wattpad says my most impressive ranking is 2nd in #probably but 1st in makizeninxreader is right...