I don't mind if you're ugly a...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Su Yue has transmigrated into a sweet pet romance novel, where the domineering CEO male lead starts off disli... More

"Related works"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 2: Felt afraid.
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123 (End)
Chapter 124: Extra Story
Chapter 125: Extra Story
Chapter 126: Extra Story
Chapter 127: Extra Story
Chapter 128: Extra Story
Chapter 129: Extra Story
Chapter 130: Extra Story
Chapter 131: Extra Story
Chapter 132: Extra Story

Chapter 61

2.8K 58 7
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Someone uploaded a video of Su Yue's performance online, and some netizens even cut out the scene of the old witch falling to the ground and standing up, which was amazing. The video was instantly forwarded by millions of people and became popular. 

"Oh my god, this old witch is so beautiful, she looks like a fairy. "

"The most beautiful girl in the pure campus drama, no, even more beautiful than those, I can't stop staring. "

"Too beautiful, too fairy-like, I'm crazy about her, please give me her contact information. "

"Oh my god, who can resist this beauty? She's definitely a hundred times prettier than our school's flower. "

"Is this B University's school flower? I'm willing to transfer to B University just to see her every day. She's so beautiful, she's the national school flower. "

"Ah, today I was there in person and was stunned when I saw her. I've been at this school for three years and didn't know there was such a beautiful schoolmate. Her looks, I'm convinced. "

"She's okay, I think the girl in the video has been photoshopped. Her features are so delicate, I don't know if she's had plastic surgery. She's no match for the natural beauty of Jiang Xuan, who was also there in person. She's so fair-skinned. "

"This old witch is so beautiful, the most beautiful witch in history. I strongly demand that she debut. "

. . . 

There were some black spots sprayed on it, but they were quickly overwhelmed by praise. The reposts and likes kept increasing, and it remained steadily at the top of the hot search. 

Su Yue knew that the news of her being on the hot search was told to her by Jin Mingyuan over the phone. Jin Mingyuan kept praising her for giving her face and being impressive. 

After hanging up the phone, Su Yue took her phone and wanted to see the comments from netizens. However, she couldn't find her hot search or her videos and photos online. It was as if they had been cleared out, leaving only some comments about the B university flower, but that was from a previous video of the flower dancing. 

Strange. 

Didn't Jin Mingyuan say that she saw her on the hot search? Why was it removed so quickly?

Su Yue searched a few more times but still couldn't find it. Oh well, she put down her phone. After all, she had often been on the hot search before and wasn't too surprised. 

Su Yue took her prepared sleepwear and went to take a shower. 

Jiang Ci lazily lifted his eyelids and watched Su Yue's slender figure walk into the bathroom. He took out his phone and opened the video that his assistant had sent him of Su Yue. 

His fingertips paused on the phone screen, freezing the moment when Su Yue stood up, her hat falling off and her expression slightly stunned. In the screen, Su Yue's dark eyes were watery, with a look of confusion and helplessness, pitiful and deserving of sympathy. 

His slender fingertips touched the screen, gently rubbing it. 

Skimming through videos, Jiang Ci clicked on a photo that had been brightened by netizens, and Su Yue looked stunning in it. 

"Tsk!"

Jiang Ci pursed his lips. He was already annoyed by the college boys, and he couldn't let Su Yue's photos leak out and make enemies for himself. 

After a while, Su Yue came out of the shower, with a damp body. 

She was wearing a dark blue silk nightgown, and the gentle swaying of the hem under the warm yellow light was like a green lake in the spring breeze. There were a few small white flowers embroidered on the side, adding a touch of freshness. 

At this moment, Su Yue, with wet hair and snow-white skin, looked like a graceful girl in summer, with a kind of purity and stunning beauty that people longed for. 

Jiang Ci held his phone and looked at Su Yue walking out of the bathroom, his dark eyes deep and intense. 

"Come here," Jiang Ci said lazily, licking his lips. 

"What for?"

Su Yue walked towards the dressing table while wringing her hair with a towel. Her chest was wet from the water dripping from her hair, and she wanted to blow it dry. 

"Let me hug you," Jiang Ci said naturally. 

Su Yue blushed and said, "No, I want to blow dry my hair. "

Jiang Ci looked at her wet hair sticking to her face, making her snow-white face even more translucent and soft. His hand on the side itched to pinch her. 

Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows, his eyes narrowed, and said casually, "Come here, I'll help you blow dry your hair. "

"Do you want to help me?" Su Yue's hand stopped wiping her hair, and then she took the hair dryer she had taken out of the drawer and handed it to Jiang Ci. "Be gentle later, don't pull my hair, it hurts." She was happy to have someone serve her, and the opportunity to boss Jiang Ci around was rare. 

Su Yue brought a small stool from the dressing table and sat upright in front of Jiang Ci. "Jiang Ci, it's okay now. "

Looking at Su Yue sitting upright in front of him, Jiang Ci snorted dissatisfiedly, and then he reached out and pulled the person in front of him towards him, falling into his arms. 

Still hugging her, it made him most comfortable. 

"How can you help me blow dry my hair like this?" Su Yue found that Jiang Ci liked to hug her frequently. No, he liked to hug her before, but recently it has been more frequent. 

When Su Yue bumped into Jiang Ci's arms just now, the water droplets from her black hair fell on his side face and lips, wet and a little cold. Jiang Ci stuck out his tongue and slowly licked away the water droplets on his lips. 

Su Yue looked at his moist lips and couldn't help blushing. This man. . . he doesn't mind getting dirty. 

She didn't look much, but sat on Jiang Ci's lap, turned her back to him, and said, "You can start now." She had classes early tomorrow morning and needed to rest early. 

Jiang Ci didn't hum, but lifted the wet hair in front of him with his slender fingers and carefully blew her hair. 

The hair tips were very soft. Jiang Ci watched his fingers interweaving through the ink-black long hair, letting the soft hair sweep over his palm, back of the hand, and arm. His hard and cold expression unconsciously softened. 

Compared to the first time when he pulled her hair painfully, Su Yue felt that Jiang Ci had improved a lot this time. 

She felt relieved. 

Because she was sitting with her back to Jiang Ci, with her legs apart, Su Yue sat a little unsteadily and could only hold onto his knees with both hands. She moved unnaturally and then yawned with drowsiness. 

After a while, Su Yue turned her head and wanted to ask if Jiang Ci was done, but saw him with his eyelids drooping and a focused expression. 

"Turn your head back." Jiang Ci lazily said, and picked up another bundle of her hair, blowing it carefully. 

She had a lot of hair, and it took her more than half an hour to blow it dry herself. It would probably take Jiang Ci almost an hour to blow it dry so leisurely. Su Yue felt for the first time that Jiang Ci had great patience. 

Outdoors, the moon was half-hidden, and the surroundings were quiet. The entire city seemed to be in a deep sleep. 

Jiang Ci let Su Yue gradually fall asleep, leaning back onto his chest. 

Warm fragrance filled the air. 

He smiled with satisfaction. 

"Alright," Jiang Ci finally spoke after a long time. 

The noisy sound of the hair dryer stopped, and Su Yue suddenly woke up with a start. She rubbed her eyes and realized that she had fallen asleep in Jiang Ci's arms. 

Her hair still carried the warmth of the hair dryer, and she touched it. She loved the feeling of being fragrant and dry after washing her hair. 

Su Yue turned around, her red lips curved into a smile. "Thank you for your hard work, Jiang Ci. "

Jiang Ci looked up and saw the haziness in the girl's dark eyes, wet and cute. He remembered the photo of her in his phone. 

His heart skipped a beat, feeling unfamiliar but not unpleasant. 

Jiang Ci casually threw the hair dryer aside, reached out and grabbed her slender waist, pressing her against himself. Su Yue was slightly surprised, and his slightly cool lips had already kissed her eyes. 

Feeling the wetness and heat on her eyelids, her long and curly eyelashes trembled like two small fans. 

"Jiang Ci." Su Yue couldn't help but call out softly, her hands tightly holding onto her skirt on both sides. She had the feeling that Jiang Ci wanted to swallow her eyeballs. 

Slowly and carefully kissing each closed eyelid, even licking with his tongue, Jiang Ci finally withdrew. 

"Go to sleep!" Jiang Ci picked her up. 

Those beautiful eyes belonged to him, that pretty face belonged to him, Su Yue belonged to him entirely. 

She was his private possession, no one else could touch or look at her!

Online videos and photos of Su Yue were completely unsearchable, leaving no trace. Gradually, the online hype about her died down by half, after all, some people had not seen the videos or photos, they were just curious, but not to the point of fanaticism. 

Su Yue didn't care about these things. She felt troubled that whether it was during or after class, there were many boys from other classes and grades walking around outside the classroom, looking inside, and many boys asked her classmates to give her gifts. Even on the way to school, she was stopped by someone confessing their love to her. 

When she returned to the Jiang family in the evening, the setting sun cast an orange-red glow over the entire front yard. 

As soon as she got off the car, the butler came to convey to her that the old man wanted the three of them to have dinner together tonight, and Jiang Ci was already in the hall. 

Su Yue was slightly surprised and walked towards the villa. 

The table was already set with a sumptuous dinner. As soon as she walked into the dining room, the tempting aroma of food hit her nose. 

Su Yue glanced at the table. Jiang Ci sat at the head of the long table, with Xiao Haohao sitting next to him. The old man sat opposite Jiang Ci, and Jiang Muhang sat on the old man's right side. Next to him was Jiang Xuan, and on the old man's left side was Jiang Ci's father, Jiang Luohui, with Song Xiaoqing sitting next to him. 

The atmosphere was a bit stiff and awkward. 

Su Yue smiled and greeted everyone. 

"Just finished class?" The old man was kind to his granddaughter-in-law, who had recently undergone a big transformation. 

"Yeah, I had a lot of classes these past few days." Su Yue pulled out a chair and sat down next to Jiang Ci. 

Now, the three of them sat on one end, while the old man and others sat on the other end, creating an awkward feeling as if two families were having a meal together. 

The old man nodded, "It's almost summer vacation, right?"

"Yes, there are two weeks left until the final exams," Su Yue replied politely. 

The old man encouraged her a few words, after all, as a daughter-in-law who had married into the family, he did not expect her to excel in her studies or be highly capable. 

Su Yue placed the soup she had poured into Jiang Ci's bowl and helped him put some dishes in the nearby carved golden bowl. 

Song Xiaoqing, who was sitting not far away, saw her actions and was a little more satisfied. 

"Xiaoyue," Song Xiaoqing suddenly spoke up, "the school anniversary celebration was lively yesterday, and I didn't expect you to participate in the performance. I saw a lot of news about you online." She used to be black and fat, but now she has become so beautiful, but Song Xiaoqing was not too happy about it. 

Too beautiful, too eye-catching, no mother-in-law likes such an overly beautiful daughter-in-law. 

Especially now that Jiang Ci's eyes are blind and his face is disfigured. 

Song Xiaoqing smiled kindly, "Participating in such performances in school is a good thing, it's healthy, and you can make more friends. However, our Jiang family doesn't need to make money through performances, so you can participate occasionally," she reminded. 

Yesterday's hot search, she looked at the comments above, many netizens were calling for Su Yue to debut directly. 

The Jiang family already has a daughter-in-law who has entered the entertainment industry, so it's impossible for a second actor to appear. Otherwise, how would outsiders view their Jiang family? Both daughters-in-law are actresses?

Su Yue raised her eyes and looked at Song Xiaoqing, not quite understanding her meaning. 

"Mom, Yuyue has no interest in acting." Over there, Jiang Xuan spoke softly, trying to help Su Yue out of the predicament. 

Note: No revision needed 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 148 21
Chief Sergeant Rebecca P. Armstrong's life changes when she assigned to solve a serial murder case committed by an obsessive and deranged psychopath...
527K 15.6K 87
Chi Zhengzheng became vegetative, lying in bed, motionless. A CP-free novel suddenly appeared in her mind ... In the original novel, a car accident l...
1.4M 139K 83
Since getting into contact with his brother over the last couple of years, Milo Fleamont Potter has entered a whole other world of adventure, laced w...
163K 5.6K 38
In which Gerard is self repulsive and can't believe his little brother forced him to leave his room. That is, until he meets a cute baker that has j...