We love you (so please don't...

Galing kay FNF4ever

One shots I make as extras for We love you (so please don't go). Pls keep in mind that they are just extras a... Higit pa

The Walls that hide the Sadness and the Pain
Melody's Revenge
Penelope's concern
Don't do it please (Part 1 of a series)
Cupcakes (Part 2 of a series)
If we have each other (Part 3 of a series)
It was in that moment they knew (they [funked] up) (Angst Ending)
Archery (Part 4 of a series)
Beach Vacation turns into a Beach Disaster (Part 5 of a series)
A trip to PH that takes a dark turn... (ft. my sona)
Epilepsy awareness short
Astral Projection
Crossover with His Woes and His Family's Love

It was in that moment they knew (they [funked] up) (ft. Me and PeyPey)

51 2 12
Galing kay FNF4ever

TW: @lc0h0l

A/N: A lil gift 4 Pey_Blinksoo featuring our personas/self-inserts. Hope u like this, Pey!!

Fun Fact: The clothing of me and Pey's personas are based on the Baro't saya (the national dress of PH) and the Kebaya (the national dress of Malaysia) and the colors of their clothing is based on the Philippine and Malaysian flags.

Rose, aka me, is enby and used she/her and they/them pronouns.

"Are you sure about this?" Krus asked.

"Yeah." Melody said. "Rose and Pey are gonna LOVE you, I promise."

The two were in front of a town house with white and beige walls and a brown, wooden door.

"Can you boost me up please?" Krus let his great granddaughter climb on his hand, allowing her to ring the doorbell.

After a few seconds, a 23-year-old woman with long, dark brown hair and eyes wearing a red sheer top over a white, sleeveless top, a dark blue knee-length skirt with star and crescent moon patterns on it and pink flats opened the door.

"Hi, Pey!" Melody greeted.

"Hi, Melody!" The woman, Pey, greeted back. She then looked up at Krus. "And you must be her great grandfather she's been telling me and Rose about in our GC. It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person. My full name is Peyton, but you can call me Pey for short."

Krus smiled. "Likewise, Pey. My full name is Krusveto, but you can call me Krus or Veto for short, though I'm sure you know that already."

Pey giggled before turning her back away from them. "Rose! Melody and her great grandfather are here!"

"It's a good thing I've just finished setting the table then." They heard a voice, presumably that of this Rose woman, say. "Let them in."

Pey turned to them. "Come inside. Rose made Puchero and Mi Goreng for lu-"

"Okay!" Melody said, running inside before Pey could finish her sentence.

Pey snickered. "I wonder where Melody gets her hyper fixation on soups, pastas, tomato-based foods and seafoods from..."

"She most likely gets her fondness for seafood from my lover." Krus said. "The rest, she definitely gets from me."

"Yeah, I had a feeling. Anyways, come inside. I'm sure you're hungry after the 2 hour drive here."

Krus followed the Malaysian-American woman to the living room, where Melody and a 23-year-old woman with medium-length dark brown hair with copper tips that was tied in a ponytail and amber eyes who wore a white top with a Queen Anne neckline, a red and blue floor length skirt with sun and star patterns on the hemline and pink ankle strap heels can be seen munching on rice, potatoes, and cabbages.

"Eat the meat you two." Pey said as she and Krus took a seat at the dining table.

"We will." Melody said.

"Promise?" Pey asked.

"Cross our hearts and hope to d!3, stick a cupcake in our eyes." Melody and Rose said in unison.

"Okay, I'll trust you two." Pey said. "But if you're lying, I won't let you get away with it."

Rose laughed. "We're not lying, we swear. Anyways..."

They turned to Krus. "It's nice to finally meet you Krusveto. We've heard so much about you from Melody and it's a delight to finally meet you in person. My name's Roselle, but you can call me Rose or Elle for short."

Krus chuckled. "Likewise, Rose. Also you can call me Krus or Veto for short."

"I'll keep that in mind." The Filipina-American noted. "Again, it's nice to finally meet you in person."

"You too." With that, Melody and Rose continued eating.

"What's that?" Krus asked, pointing to a plate with noodles on it.

"That's Mi Goreng." Pey answered as Rose and Melody (finally) started to eat meat along with the veggies.

"It looks really good." Krus said. "Can I try?"

"Of course." Pey said, putting some of the noodles on her and Krus' plates. "Rose and Melody really love Puchero, so you can expect them to not leave some for you."

Krus chuckled. "Noted."

***

"We have some apple juice in the fridge." Rose said. "Do you want me to get for you?"

"We have apple juice?" Pey asked, turning to them.

"Yeah, we do." Rose said.

"I wanna have!" Melody said.

"I'll have some as well." Krus said.

"Cool. I'll get it then." Rose got a transparent water bottle with the 'apple juice' in it and poured it in Krus, Melody, and their glasses.

Melody took a sip of the 'apple juice' and she looked as if she was bothered by something. "It tastes...strange, and not like apple juice."

"Really?" Rose asked. She took a sip and their eyes widened when they realized Melody was right. "Oh my goodness, you're right."

Pey's eyes widened as she realized what the 'apple juice' REALLY was. "Rose!"

"What?" Rose asked, turning to Pey.

Krus, who had already finished everything in his glass, groaned. "Why does it taste so weird? And why do I not feel so good?"

"That's not apple juice!" A now panicking Pey said. "That's wine!"

Melody and Rose began to panic as well and it was in this moment that Rose knew that she [funked] up.

"WHAT?!" Melody asked. "First of all, I'm 7, and second of all, PRADED'S A LIGHTWEIGHT WHEN IT COMES TO @LC0H0L! HE'S PROBABLY DRVNK RIGHT NOW!!"

"Why would you put wine in a bottle and in the fridge?" Rose asked, turning to Pey.

"A month ago, the wine bottle it was originally kept in broke." Pey said. "Dionysus was with me, and managed to salvage the spilled wine. We didn't have anywhere else to store it, so I decided to use that bottle as a container instead and I forgot that you're supposed to put it in the cupboard and not the fridge."

"Crap!" Rose muttered.

"I'll call my mom." Melody said before taking out her phone and walking off.

[PS: This is a Choose Your Own Adventure-like oneshot and has two endings: one with fluff and one with angst. If you'd like to only read the fluff ending, you're in luck because that's what I'm writing first and the angst ending got too long, so I have no choice but to make a separate one shot for it.]

---

After calling her mother, Melody went back to Rose, Pey, and Krus to the living room, and was greeted with the sight of Krus dancing and rapping his heart out to Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj's; Bang Bang. Rose was recording Krus with their phone while Pey gave the drvnk Russian a "Wtf?" look.

"It's Myx moscato, it's frizz in a bottle

It's Nicki Full Throttle, it's oh-oh

Swimming in The Grotto, we winning in the lotto'

We dipping in the powder blue, four-door

Kitten so good, it's dripping on wood

Get a ride in the engine that could go

Batman, robbin' it, bang-bang, cocking it

Queen Nicki dominant, prominent

It's me, Jessie and Ari', if they test me, they sorry

Ride his, uh, like a Harley then pull off in his Ferrari

If he hanging, we banging, phone ranging, he slanging

It ain't karaoke night but get the mic' 'cause I'm singing

Uh, B to the A to the N to the G to the-

Uh, B to the A to the N to the G to the, hey..."

Pey then noticed Melody. "Hey, Melody. While you were talking with Essie, he started randomly singing Bang Bang. Speaking of your mom, what did she say?"

"The aircon and electric fan in praded and prababushka's room and me, mamachka, Penelope, and Aunt Affie's room are broken, and he might get overheated because of how hot it is today." Melody said. "So, until the aircon and electric fan in our rooms are fixed, we're gonna have to stay with you. Mamachka might come over and bring some clothes and toiletries for us if we might end up having to stay here overnight."

"Ah, okay." Pey said.

"I am SO sending this to Essie." Rose said, clicking the stop recording button on her phone after Krus had finished singing and passed out.

"Can I see first?" Melody asked.

"Sure."

***

Essie was drinking lemonade when, all of a sudden, a notification popped up on her phone, which was on the table.

She took her phone and saw that it was a text in the GC she was in with Rose, Pey, and all of her (Essie's) family members except for her grandparents, as they don't have phones.

[GC: Eurasian Homies]

Rose: Has anyone else (besides me, Pey, and Melody) ever seen Krus drunk?

Essie: No. Melody asked babushka if she's ever seen dedushka drunk before, and she said that she's never seen dedushka drink or get drunk before.

Rose: In that case, you're in for REAL treat then, LMFAO-

Essie raised an eyebrow at this and replied.

Essie: What do you mean?

*Rose sent a video to the chat*

A/N: That's it 4 now! Hope u liked this angst break, Pey_Blinksoo!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

58.2K 1.6K 63
In a world full of darkness love has no place nor no strength of survival. A Girl with a dark past and A ruthless mafia boss; two worlds come crashin...
4.1K 55 6
Everything written here is fiction. There are less Y/N x JJ one shots here in Wattpad so I decided to try and give this a go. Won't take any requests...
9.5M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
48.5K 952 43
Amour de Demon:Meaning: 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 Book 1| "You. You're a fucking nun." "What's that to you?" "What the fuck do you mean; w...