I don't mind if you're ugly a...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Su Yue has transmigrated into a sweet pet romance novel, where the domineering CEO male lead starts off disli... More

"Related works"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 2: Felt afraid.
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123 (End)
Chapter 124: Extra Story
Chapter 125: Extra Story
Chapter 126: Extra Story
Chapter 127: Extra Story
Chapter 128: Extra Story
Chapter 129: Extra Story
Chapter 130: Extra Story
Chapter 131: Extra Story
Chapter 132: Extra Story

Chapter 56

3.3K 64 10
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Night falls, and there is a serious and quiet atmosphere in the dining room. 

"Muhang, you went for a re-examination at the hospital today. What did the doctor say?" Grandpa Jiang spoke up. 

"I have recovered well, and there is no major problem now. Grandpa, I plan to return to work at the company tomorrow," Jiang Muhang replied. 

"Hmm, take care of yourself. By the way, I heard from those old guys that the project you did last time was good. Keep it up," Grandpa Jiang said with some satisfaction. This grandson is capable, and he can be trusted with the group. 

"Grandpa, don't worry, I know," Jiang Muhang said. 

"You may be busy, but you also need to take care of your health," Song Xiaoqing said worriedly. She looked dissatisfiedly at her husband next to her. If he had the ability, why would their son have to work so hard to manage the entire group?

"Xiaoxuan, I see you have reduced your workload recently. Don't schedule too much and fly around all day. You should spend more time taking care of Muhang. After all, he was injured for you not long ago, and his body hasn't fully recovered yet. You should put more effort into taking care of him," Jiang Muhang defended his wife. 

"Mom, I have already recovered. Xuan Xuan took care of me at home every day before, and it was also very hard for her. Now that I have recovered, she doesn't need to be around me all the time," Jiang Muhang said. 

Song Xiaoqing glared at her youngest son. 

She still cared about her youngest son being injured for his wife, and after the incident, her daughter-in-law seemed to have gained a lot of fame in the entertainment industry. Now she is nowhere to be seen, and Song Xiaoqing is increasingly dissatisfied. If the news about her was not mostly positive, she would have long forbidden Jiang Xuan from continuing to act. 

If you marry into a wealthy family, you should have the demeanor of a wealthy wife. Don't spend all your time in the entertainment industry. The Jiang family doesn't need her money. 

Jiang Xuan paused with her chopsticks in hand. She lowered her gaze, her eyes slightly moist, and said softly, "Mom, I know. I'll cancel some of the recent events. But next month, B University's 50th anniversary celebration has invited me to be a guest. Mu Hang has also been invited, and we will attend the event together. "

"B University's anniversary celebration?" Jiang's grandfather spoke up. "Since the school has invited you, you should attend. B University also exports a lot of talent to Hengyuan every year." He wouldn't object to his grandson and granddaughter-in-law participating in positive events. 

Over at the small villa, Su Yue also mentioned the anniversary celebration to Jiang Ci. 

"Jiang Ci, our school's 50th anniversary celebration is at the end of next month. Do you want to come and visit our school? There will be performances to watch." She picked up a large piece of tender and smooth whitefish and put it in Jiang Haoyan's bowl. She had noticed that the little guy didn't like to eat fish, and picky eating was not good for children. 

Little Haoyan looked at the extra piece of fish in his bowl and blinked his big eyes in distress. "It's prickly. Haoyan doesn't like it. "

"This fish doesn't have many bones. You can't be picky. If you're picky, you won't grow tall." Su Yue patted his little head. 

She poured herself a bowl of bamboo fungus and flower gum soup and took a sip, then looked at Jiang Ci, waiting for his response. 

"Why should I go?" He had no interest in these boring events. "Each class will have a performance, and I also participated, but it's a four-to-one selection, and I don't know if I can go on stage." Su Yue glanced at him and explained, "If I can go on stage, you can come and watch me perform. If I can't go on stage, I'll take you around the school." He stayed in the room all day, with a cold aura all over him. She wanted him to go to crowded places and get some attention. 

"Will little Haohao go too?" Su Yue asked the little guy across from her with a smile. 

Originally, with two small eyebrows furrowed and a mouthful of fish in his mouth, little Haohao raised his little head and asked in a milky voice, "Are we going to your university to play?"

"Yes, when little Haohao grows up, he will also go to university. "

"Hmm, Haohao will go to university." Little Haohao nodded seriously. 

Jiang Ci slowly lifted his eyelids to look at her up close. Under the light, he could see her delicate and white cheeks. He lazily asked, "Are you performing? What are you performing?"

"The program is Poison Queen and Black Snow Princess." Su Yue put a crispy fried shrimp ball into her mouth. "I play the old witch in it. "

Jiang Ci glanced coldly at her snow-white face that made people want to pinch it. "Old witch?" He sneered, "The person who chose you has good taste. "

"Is the witch a bad person?" Little Haohao asked with a pair of big eyes open. 

"Yes." Su Yue lifted her delicate chin. "Even if she's a bad person, I'm the most beautiful bad person. "Jiang Ci hummed and looked at her smooth and scar-free right cheek, rare without retorting. 

"So, are you coming?" Su Yue continued to ask. 

Jiang Ci pulled the corner of his mouth, "To see how ugly you play?" 

"You're the ugly one." Su Yue glared at him, "Besides, I might not go on stage." 

"Boring, not going." Jiang Ci lowered his head to eat. 

Su Yue picked up a golden shrimp ball and put it in Jiang Ci's bowl, "If you go, I'll make you a mango cake." 

Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows disdainfully, without a hum. 

. . . 

As it was a reverse role play, the one playing the Black Snow Princess was a tall and dark-skinned boy, although he had not yet put on the princess's dress, he was already very funny. The prince was played by a delicate-looking girl, and the other seven dwarfs were also played by girls, including Jin Mingyuan. 

As for the one playing the Poison Queen, it was the fair-looking Guan Jun. He smiled shyly at Su Yue, who played the old witch, without any trace of the queen's wickedness. 

During the rehearsal, what surprised everyone was that even though Su Yue was wearing a mask, her behavior, mannerisms, and the voice she used to speak, were all played extremely like an old witch. Compared to others, it was like they were just playing around. 

"Yueyue, you're amazing." After the rehearsal, when they came out of the classroom, Jin Mingyuan patted Su Yue's shoulder. 

Just now, Su Yue only needed to rehearse once to pass, and the rest of the time, she sat on the side and watched them practice. "It seems like you only glanced at the lines a few times, how did you remember them all at once?" And she played the role so vividly. 

Su Yue remembered the thick stack of scripts from before, with more than a dozen pages of lines, but now there were only a few sentences, which were nothing. "I have a good memory. "

Jin Mingyuan pursed her lips and sighed, "I don't know if I should praise your acting skills or say that you have the potential to be an old witch. "

Su Yue looked at her, "Are you itching for a fight?"

At this time, the sound of a puppy barking suddenly came from ahead, whining and sounding very cute. 

"Is there a dog barking ahead?" Jin Mingyuan stopped and listened carefully. 

"It seems like it, is it in that pile of grass over there?" Su Yue pointed to a nearby spot. 

Jin Mingyuan wasn't very interested in cats and dogs, "It's probably a stray dog that ran into our school. Let's go, let's go. "Su Yue and Jin Mingyuan continued to walk forward. When they passed by the haystack, the barking of the dog became more obvious and sounded a bit pitiful. 

"Wait a minute, Mingyuan, I'll go take a look," Su Yue couldn't help but stop. 

Jin Mingyuan looked at her friend who was walking towards the haystack with a slight surprise. Previously, Su Yue was just like her, annoyed by these cats and dogs. How did she suddenly become so compassionate?

Su Yue walked past the rose bushes in front and went behind the rose tree. In the grass, she saw a wrinkled white Shar Pei dog lying down, whimpering and barking. When it saw her, the puppy lifted its head, wrinkling its forehead deeply, and weakly barked a few times. 

"What an ugly dog," Jin Mingyuan leaned over and saw the small Shar Pei dog, wrinkled all over, and thought it was super ugly. 

"Where is it ugly? It's so cute," compared to other delicate and beautiful pet dogs, Su Yue actually liked Shar Pei dogs. They were silly and cute, with wrinkles all over their heads, looking melancholy and sad, but inexplicably funny. 

Su Yue looked down at it and found that its hind leg was covered in blood. She didn't know how long it had been injured, and the blood had already dried up. "Its foot is injured, it probably can't move, so it doesn't have the strength to call out when it's hungry. "

"Ah? Injured?" 

Jin Mingyuan took a glance at the dog's foot and it was indeed injured. "It can't move, it's going to starve to death here. "

Su Yue looked at her inexplicably, "How could it starve? We can feed it." She touched the puppy's head, "Do you want to come with me?"

The Shar Pei dog looked at Su Yue with its small eyes, barked weakly. 

"Yue Yue, are you going to keep it?" Jin Mingyuan looked at her incredulously, "You didn't like cats and dogs before, and this dog is so ugly. If you want to keep one, keep a noble breed. "

Su Yue saw that the puppy did not resist her, and she was happy. She had wanted to keep a Shar Pei dog before, but because of her busy schedule, she had no time or opportunity to take care of pets. "I like this puppy. It's a stray dog here, right? I'll take it to the vet first. "

"Ah?"

Jin Mingyuan looked at Su Yue in surprise, "Yue Yue, be careful, it might bite. . ." Before she finished speaking, the Shar Pei dog had already been held by Su Yue, and it even rubbed its wrinkled head against Su Yue's hand. 

. . . 

When she returned to the small villa, it was already completely dark outside. Obviously, Jiang Ci and Jiang Haoyan had finished their dinner. 

"You're back." Little Haohao was playing with coriander. When he saw Su Yue come back, his big black eyes lit up. 

Jiang Ci, who was lazily leaning on the chair, slowly lifted his eyelids and glanced at Su Yue. His face was expressionless, obviously unhappy with Su Yue's late return. Su Yue glanced at Jiang Ci and explained to him, "Hmm, I was delayed by something." She touched the injured leg of the little dog in her arms, which had already been bandaged and vaccinated by the doctor, taking up a lot of time. 

Seeing the head poking out of Su Yue's arms, little Haohao threw away the toy car in his hand, propped himself up with both hands on the ground, and ran to Su Yue's side with a curious look on his face. "Is this a puppy?"

"Yes, it was injured, and I picked it up. "

"Haohao wants to see, Haohao wants to see." He stood on tiptoe, excitedly asking, "Can Haohao take a look?"

Su Yue squatted down and let him see the Shar Pei in her arms. "The puppy is very well-behaved, but it's a bit dirty. After I give it a bath, you can play with it. "

"Can I touch it?"

"Sure." Su Yue smiled. 

"Su Yue!" The man's voice sounded cold and angry. 

Su Yue hadn't heard Jiang Ci's voice with such a chill in a long time. She trembled with the puppy in her arms and looked at Jiang Ci with resentment. "What's wrong? Why are you suddenly so fierce? You scared me. "

"You came back late and brought a dog with you." Jiang Ci's face was cold, and the scar on his left cheek looked even more ferocious under the light. Su Yue was taken aback. She walked over with the dog and explained, "I saw it injured at school, so I took it to be treated." 

Up close, Jiang Ci saw clearly the ugly and stupid-looking dog in Su Yue's arms. He sneered, "So, you don't even eat for the sake of such an ugly dog?" 

"I'll have someone bring food later." Su Yue looked at his displeased face and asked, "Jiang Ci, do you not like this dog?" 

Jiang Ci pulled the corners of his mouth and said in a gloomy tone, "Do I have to like it? Dogs are not allowed here." 

"Why not?" Su Yue frowned. The little dog in her arms seemed a bit uneasy and barked a few times, frightened by Jiang Ci. Su Yue quickly lowered her head to comfort it and gently said, "Don't be afraid, are you hungry? I'll find something to feed you later." 

"Su Yue!" Jiang Ci gritted his teeth. This was the first time he had been ignored like this by her. 

"Anger value: 30." 

A headache came, and the phone rang. 

Su Yue subconsciously pursed her lips. Her anger value suddenly reached 30. How could Jiang Ci be so angry? 

"Throw it out." Jiang Ci's pitch-black eyes coldly stared at the dog in Su Yue's arms and said in a cold voice, "Dogs are not allowed here. "

"No, it's injured. If we leave it like this, it will starve to death," Su Yue held the puppy tightly and lowered her eyes. "And, I also like this dog. "

Little Haohao stood still, staring at his father and Su Yue arguing. His big eyes turned around, and Haohao also liked the puppy. 

"You figure it out yourself if you want me or the dog," Jiang Ci snorted coldly, closed his eyes, and refused to communicate with Su Yue again. 

Su Yue frowned, why did Jiang Ci have such a strong opinion about this dog? He might not like small animals, but they still had a coriander at home. 

As the night deepened, Su Yue made a simple nest in the storeroom and temporarily placed the puppy there. She comforted the puppy, "Be good, don't bark, I'll come to see you tomorrow. "

When she returned to the room, Su Yue saw that Jiang Ci had already taken a shower and lay directly on the big bed. He wore black pajamas, facing away from her, emitting a cold breath of "don't come near me. "

The headache and the ringing in her mind had not stopped, and Jiang Ci was still angry. 

Su Yue went to the bathroom to take a shower. 

When she came out, she found that Jiang Ci was still in the same sleeping position as before, motionless. Su Yue slowly walked over after letting her hair down. Just as she sat on the bed, "Jiang Ci. . . "

"Where's the dog?" Jiang Ci's cold voice interrupted her words. Su Yue was a little guilty and whispered, "I promise it won't disturb you in the storage room." 

Jiang Ci snorted coldly, turned around, picked up Su Yue's pillow, and threw it on her, "Go sleep on the sofa." 

"Why?" She hugged her pillow, her black eyes shimmering with moisture, unwillingly said, "I don't want to sleep on the sofa, it's narrow and small there. . ." 

Before she finished speaking, Jiang Ci suddenly sat up, took his own dark gray pillow, got out of bed, "If you don't sleep, I will. Anyway, if you don't get rid of that ugly dog, don't expect to sleep with me." 

Su Yue looked at Jiang Ci with a stunned face, curled up on the sofa with her long legs and body, feeling wronged, ". . ." 

The room became quiet again. 

Su Yue lay on her side on the big bed, facing the direction of the sofa, Jiang Ci closed his eyes, and she didn't know if he was asleep. She gradually closed her eyes and thought that if Jiang Ci really didn't like the dog, she would send it to a pet rescue station or pet store to see if she could find someone who liked it. 

The moonlight was blocked by clouds in the dark night, and only warm light was on in the room, and the light was dim. 

Jiang Ci opened his eyes, crossed his hands on the pillow, and had no expression on his face. When he fell on the sofa, he regretted it. Why should he give up the bed and lie on the sofa? He wasn't the one who did something wrong. 

Su Yue didn't get rid of that ugly dog, did the dog not want her anymore?

In Su Yue's eyes, he is not even as good as a dog?

Thinking like this, Jiang Ci's chest felt tight, and a hint of hostility appeared in his pitch-black eyes. 

"Anger value: 35. "

On the big bed, Su Yue's eyes suddenly opened, her head aching, and the ringing in her head was still there. She didn't sleep at all. Why wasn't Jiang Ci sleeping? Instead, he was getting angrier?

"Jiang Ci. "

"Shut up, go to sleep. I don't want to hear you mention that dog. I was already merciful enough not to kill it directly." Jiang Ci said impatiently. 

Su Yue pursed her lips, and her soft voice was particularly clear in the quiet night. "If you don't like that dog, I'll send it away when its leg is healed. Don't compare yourself to that dog. How could it be better than you?" Although she quite liked that dog, she valued Jiang Ci's feelings more. 

Jiang Ci closed his eyes and didn't make a sound. 

He hated dogs, and there was nothing he hated more than dogs. The dogs that used to compete with him for food in his memory, oh, they were all killed by him in the end. 

Now a dog came to compete with him for Su Yue? How could he allow it?

Note: Unrevised 

(lmao classic male lead thoughts)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 420 20
The esteemed Reyes family is held in high regard in London society as well as the Bridgerton's, and when two worlds collide, in more ways than one, L...
394K 11K 102
Fourteen-year-old Su Bei almost died when she caught a high fever, got transmigrated into another world, and finally figured out a shocking truth-it...
10.2M 640K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.3M 37.6K 200
Cheng Huan woke up and had transmigrated as the villainess female supporting character in a novel. The female supporting character was very money-lov...