Wilbur x F!Reader. AN 𝐄𝐍𝐃...

By woobur

-'♡'- WILBUR SOOT X BPD/EUPD FEMALE READER. Written by someone with BPD!! ❝ As far as you knew, Wil... More

1. prologue.
2. episodic.
3. regretful.
4. re-fret.
5. doorstep.
author note.
1. nightly.
2. heartbreak.
3. agreement.

settings.

95 1 0
By woobur

WORDS; 128.
TO; Yourself, The Reader.

The following settings can be found in the 'Aa' button at the top corner of your screen.  Please adjust them to what is recommended for the best reading.  Thank you.

Page Colour: Dark Mode.
Font: Any.

More settings...

Any of the extra settings are fine, depending more on what you're used to and additionally, what matches your reading pace.

I hope you enjoy reading, thank you for taking the time to adjust your settings. Or not. Still.

I'd like to set a warning for the following topics:
• Sexual themes and discussion of sexual topics.
• Jschlatt. (Alcohol abuse and neglectful parenting)
• Angst, Angst and more angst.
• Addiction to cigarettes.
• More? I'll add to the list if I have to.

FROM; Myself, The Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
98.8K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
298K 7.3K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
83.4K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...