I don't mind if you're ugly a...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Su Yue has transmigrated into a sweet pet romance novel, where the domineering CEO male lead starts off disli... More

"Related works"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 2: Felt afraid.
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123 (End)
Chapter 124: Extra Story
Chapter 125: Extra Story
Chapter 126: Extra Story
Chapter 127: Extra Story
Chapter 128: Extra Story
Chapter 129: Extra Story
Chapter 130: Extra Story
Chapter 131: Extra Story
Chapter 132: Extra Story

Chapter 53

2.8K 56 3
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

When Su Yue spoke, Fang Qi was completely stunned. Even Zheng Yong, who was supporting him, and Li Yanmei, who was not far away, were dumbfounded. 

Shouldn't Su Yue be deeply moved by Fang Qi's passionate confession, shed tears, and choose between her blind husband and the handsome Fang Qi? Why did she say that Fang Qi should be beaten?

Fang Qi's temple twitched, and the place where he was beaten hurt a lot. He couldn't believe it and spoke again, "I know I have caused you trouble, but I. . ." 

"Sorry."  Su Yue interrupted him directly. She looked up at Fang Qi, who had a black eye and a swollen nose, frowned, and said in a flat tone, "Since you know it's wrong and it's troublesome, don't say it." 

"We have only met once or twice, no, you haven't even seen my face, but you inexplicably say you like me. What do you like about me? Do you like the way I wear a mask?" Su Yue held Jiang Ci's arm and spoke softly but with a hint of coldness, "Moreover, you know I have a husband, but you ran to him and said these inexplicable things. It's just that his temper is good now, so he only beat you once." 

It should be noted that when Xie's family caused trouble for Jiang Ci before, they were interrupted by someone who beat them up. 

Hiss!

Zheng Yong took a deep breath. This blind man had been so ruthless, beating them so badly, and he was still called good-tempered?

Su Yue didn't have much impression of Fang Qi before, but now that he had confessed and advised her not to blame Jiang Ci, she had developed a resistance to him. In her opinion, he didn't even care about morality and was trying to destroy someone else's family. This was typical behavior of a third party, and such love was really cheap. 

Moreover, she used to be in the entertainment industry and had seen many green tea bitches, scheming women, and white lotus flowers. Fang Qi's behavior was barely that of a male white lotus, and when it came to acting, he really couldn't compare to her. 

Upon hearing Su Yue's words, Fang Qi's swollen face twitched. It was completely different from what he had imagined. He continued to speak affectionately, "I like your kindness, gentleness, and generosity."  Shouldn't she be moved? Why did she feel like hitting him instead?

"Pfft!" Su Yue couldn't help but laugh out loud. She found it really funny, after all, those words had nothing to do with her. 

She had never been a kind-hearted person, let alone gentle and generous. On the contrary, she was petty and nitpicky. 

Tucking the stray hair behind her ear, Su Yue said seriously, "I don't know what your intentions are or why you said you like me, but I don't like you. Today's incident was caused by you bothering my husband, so we won't pay for your medical expenses." 

He didn't want medical expenses, he wanted Su Yue's property!

Fang Qi clenched his fists. 

"The food is almost ready, let's go inside," Su Yue said to Jiang Ci. 

"Do you have chicken legs?" Little Haohao looked up, his big eyes blinking. 

"Yes, I made some for you," Su Yue patted his little head. 

"Wait a minute."  Seeing Su Yue holding the blind man's hand and wanting to leave, Fang Qi asked persistently, "What does he have that I don't?" A blind man with a ruined face, and he couldn't even compare to him? Su Yue's black eyes showed a bit of displeasure. She turned around and said, "Besides your healthy eyes, what do you have that's better than him?" She didn't like it when people looked down on Jiang Ci. After speaking, she took Jiang Ci, Xiao Haohao, and her grandmother into the house. 

"Qi. . . Qi Ge."  Zheng Yong didn't expect that there would be a woman who didn't like Fang Qi." It seems that this rich girl's eyesight isn't very good." 

"Exactly."  Li Yanmei walked over and said angrily, "Son, let Mom take you to the hospital first. This family has such a look, they actually chose a blind and ugly person. I spit on them. I don't even like a daughter-in-law who has been married before." 

Fang Qi was rejected for the first time and was embarrassed. His swollen face twisted slightly, but he was helpless. This Su Yue, her husband was blind, and she was even more blind!

When she entered the room, Su Yue was a bit angry. She said to Jiang Ci, "That man actually said he likes me and wants to treat me like a fool. He doesn't even know how bad his acting is."  She paused, and her black eyes met Jiang Ci's black eyes without any focus." Jiang Ci, I've already exposed a two-faced man. Are you still angry?"

Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows and said slowly, "Su Yue, you've attracted a lot of bad luck." 

Su Yue's watery black eyes turned, "I was born beautiful, it's not my fault."  Seeing her grandmother taking Xiao Haohao to wash their hands, she tiptoed and approached Jiang Ci. Her soft red lips lightly touched Jiang Ci's slightly cold mouth. 

She blushed and said, "Don't be angry. I owe you a mango cake from before, so I'll make two for you when I go back, okay?"

"Anger value: 0." 

Jiang Ci's eyelids lifted, and he sneered, "Who cares."  But his lips curved slightly, "Su Yue, kiss me again." 

Su Yue thought that the scar on her face was becoming less noticeable and her mood improved. She smiled and said, "Okay."  As she leaned forward on tiptoe, Jiang Ci's big hand grabbed her waist. Before she could touch his lips, the man's cool lips pressed down on hers, and he even bit her. 

After a while, Jiang Ci's dark eyes shone a little, and he said in a low voice with some pride, "You're so silly. This is a real kiss." 

The next day, Su Yue woke up to the cool breeze blowing in from the wooden window. It was refreshing. 

Su Yue woke up and blinked her eyes. The first thing she did was to remove Jiang Ci's hand from around her and run to the bathroom. 

The mirror in the bathroom had become blurry, perhaps due to the passage of time. It revealed a layer of silver-gray, but this did not prevent Su Yue from observing herself in the mirror. 

Previously, there were still black and red scars on her face, but now they had scabbed over and the color had lightened a lot. Although they were still noticeable on her snow-white skin, they were not as ugly. One of the smaller scars was already close to the color of her flesh and would probably disappear next time. 

She looked at her other side, which was intact and had white and clean skin, like it was soaked in snow. It was smooth and tender to the touch. 

This kind of skin did not need any cosmetics. It was already perfect. It was an effect that could not be achieved by any beauty treatments, such as hyaluronic acid injections, water light needles, or whitening injections. 

Su Yue happily touched her face a few more times, enjoying it. 

After Su Yue left his embrace, Jiang Ci woke up. He lazily sat up and slowly opened his eyes. Compared to before, when he could only see a white haze, he felt that the white mist in front of him had lightened a lot." You woke up? Good morning."  Su Yue came out of the bathroom and looked at the man sitting lazily on the bed without a shirt on, feeling a little flushed. This man, taking advantage of the fact that he didn't have his pajamas here, had been sleeping shirtless for some time. 

There was no air conditioning in the room, only an old-fashioned fan that he had to hold, but luckily the surrounding mountains created a big temperature difference at night, so she didn't sweat too much. 

Jiang Ci looked at the blurry figure in front of him and, unusually, he curved his lips and smiled." Good morning." 

"I'm going to make breakfast downstairs. You should go wash your face and brush your teeth. I've already squeezed toothpaste for you," Su Yue said softly. 

Jiang Ci leaned back slightly with his hands on the bed, his long legs stretched out casually. He raised his eyebrows and his voice was clear and low." Su Yue, come here and give me a hug." 

Su Yue was a little stunned. She didn't know why, but she felt that Jiang Ci was in a good mood today?

Looking at the man's pitch-black eyes that seemed to be filled with a smile, she walked towards him unconsciously. 

Jiang Ci saw a blurry figure walking towards him and his thin lips curved even more. 

Su Yue gave Jiang Ci a big hug. "I'm hugging you."  She mouthed, "You have to be good today." 

. . . 

In the following days, Su Yue accompanied Su Grandpa and Su Grandma, even walking around the village with them. When they met Li Yanmei from next door, she didn't give them a good face and even snorted disdainfully. However, she didn't dare to say anything to their faces, after all, she knew she was in the wrong and they had money. If she offended them, her family would suffer. 

Two weeks had passed since they returned to the Jiang family. 

As soon as they got off the car, they ran into Jiang Xuan, who was preparing to attend a charity event. 

Since Jiang Xuan saved someone, her popularity has skyrocketed. In addition to frequently participating in public welfare activities, her image is positive, and she has gained a large number of fans. Even her status has been elevated by one level. 

When she first came back to life, Jiang Xuan was a little timid and cowardly, but now she has become confident and her temperament is completely different. She smiled and greeted Su Yue, her eyes fell on the mask on Su Yue's face, and she smiled with a hint of regret before getting on the car. 

The car door closed, and the agent withdrew her gaze. She casually asked, "Who was that just now. . . ?"

"Su Yue, according to seniority in the Jiang family, she is my sister-in-law," Jiang Xuan said in confusion, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I thought she was a celebrity wearing a mask." 

"Her face was disfigured a while ago, so now she wears a mask and doesn't dare to see people," Jiang Xuan's tone carried a hint of pity for Su Yue. 

"That's a shame." 

The agent's gaze was vicious. Just from her figure and the pair of eyes the other person revealed, she could see that Jiang Xuan, this sister-in-law, had excellent external conditions, especially her figure, which had a golden ratio and her overly white skin, which was very attractive. If she were in the entertainment industry. . . but it's a pity. 

Jiang Xuan took the itinerary handed over by the agent and casually responded, "Yes." 

The room was regularly cleaned and ventilated by the servants, very clean and tidy, even the bamboo branches and leaves inserted in the window were still lush and beautiful. 

Su Yue had just sat down when she received a call from her grandmother Su, who was relieved to hear that they had arrived safely. 

Immediately, Su's grandmother praised Jiang Ci a few words, saying that after they left, the owner of the supermarket brought many daily necessities, saying that they were reserved by Jiang Ci, and would also be regularly delivered in the future. Even when they went to the supermarket to buy things, they would not be charged. 

Su Yue could tell that Su's grandmother was very happy, and it seemed that she had completely accepted this granddaughter-in-law. 

After chatting with Su's grandmother for a while, she hung up the phone. Su Yue walked to Jiang Ci with her mobile phone and smiled, "When did you arrange for someone to deliver daily necessities to my grandparents? Why didn't I know?"

She was actually quite surprised that Jiang Ci was so thoughtful. The two elderly people were old, and compared to young people, their movements were somewhat inconvenient. By delivering the daily necessities they usually used on a regular basis, they could save them from having to run errands themselves. 

Jiang Ci shrugged, "I just mentioned it when I bought soy sauce." 

Su Yue smiled brightly, hooked her finger on Jiang Ci's hem, and praised, "Jiang Ci, you are really thoughtful." 

"Right, so, do you want to kiss me?" Jiang Ci lazily asked. 

"No."  Su Yue shook her head, a beautiful smile in her eyes." But I can hug you."  Her soft body actively buried itself in Jiang Ci's embrace. 

Jiang Ci was stunned for a moment. He lowered his eyes and complained, "I'm at a disadvantage."  His big hand naturally held onto Su Yue's waist and hugged her tightly. . . 

Su Yue had only taken half a month off because of her injured face, and her vacation was already over. 

When she arrived at school, Jin Mingyuan came over with a worried look on her face." Yueyue, is your face better?" She had wanted to visit Su Yue before, but Su Yue had gone back to the countryside. 

"It's not better so soon, but I've been using the ointment the doctor prescribed on time, and it's much better now."  Although she had Jiang Ci as a golden finger, she also used the medicine prescribed by the doctor, both to cover all bases and to avoid arousing suspicion from others. 

Jin Mingyuan frowned and worriedly said, "Don't leave any scars on your face, this pretty face, if there are any scars, I'll be heartbroken." 

Su Yue's lower face was covered by a mask, and she bent her eyes and said to Jin Mingyuan, "Don't worry, I'm recovering well, and I shouldn't leave any scars." 

Jin Mingyuan's eyes lit up, and she suddenly became spirited." That's good."  Suddenly, as if unable to resist, she reached out and pinched Su Yue's arm on the table." Tsk tsk tsk, Yueyue, your skin is almost squeezable." 

Su Yue was wearing a light yellow top today, and her skin was already milky white. The light yellow color made her skin even more snow-white and translucent. Even if you didn't look at her face, just this skin was enough to attract attention." To be honest, do you use milk to bathe at home?" Jin Mingyuan blinked at her with a look of interrogation. Otherwise, how could her skin be so fair and tender?

Su Yue moved away Jin Mingyuan's hand that kept touching her arm." Why don't you try it at home?"

"I can try it, but with skin like yours, I would be willing to eat bread every day, let alone bathe with milk."  Jin Mingyuan laughed. 

"By the way, where is Xu Xue? It's almost time for class, why hasn't she come yet?" Su Yue couldn't see Xu Xue's figure. 

Jin Mingyuan restrained the smile on her face." She has taken sick leave these days. The other day, I saw her face was pale, she must be uncomfortable. After school, I plan to go to her house to see her. Do you want to come with me?"

Su Yue was slightly surprised. "She's sick? Well, I'll go with you." 

 Note: Revised a bit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 382 38
Lyn Walker gave up everything to protect her family. To keep them safe she faked her death, and now through a haze of guilt and grief she must figure...
562K 18K 147
NOT MY OWN STORY OR TRANSLATION FOR OFFLINE READING ONLY Author(s) 锦橙 Artist(s) Jin Cheng Jian Tang is a bit unlucky. She transmigrated. Her husband...
124K 2.9K 77
Author: Ming Gui Zai Jiu Summary: Despite having found Mingxi, the Zhao family continued to favor the fake daughter, saying that Mingxi was not as ki...