𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙂𝙉𝙄𝙕𝙀. ᵈᵈ ᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ

By izythescientist

❝ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢɢᴀ, ɪᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘᴘɪɴ ᴏꜰꜰᴀ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪɢɢᴀꜱ.❞ ᴅᴅ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴀ ꜰᴀɴ ꜰɪᴄ. ⁱᶻʸᵗʰᵉˢ... More

𝟎𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟎𝟗
𝟎𝟏𝟎
𝟎𝟏𝟏
𝟎𝟏𝟏 / 𝐈𝐈
𝟎𝟏𝟐
𝟎𝟏𝟑
𝟎𝟏𝟑 / 𝐈𝐈

𝟎𝟎𝟓

3.5K 102 119
By izythescientist

𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘦 , 005 .

╰┈➤ ❝𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩!

— ᴅᴀʀ & ᴠʙ .

╰┈➤ 𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ¡! ❞

❝ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ, ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ, ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ.❞

ᴛʜɪʀꜱᴛʏ ʙʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏɴᴇxᴛᴅᴏᴏʀ ( )

— 𝙖𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝'𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙨 .

$$$ .

( outfit ++ shoes )

( hair <3 )

𝘙𝘌𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘙 ; 𝘣𝘤 — 𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘪 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦 / 𝘷𝘤 — 𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘦 !

5 ☆ .

𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 ༉‧₊˚✧

ʏᴏɴᴋᴇʀꜱ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ; ʟᴏʀᴇ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ !

⁰⁴/ ²/²³ ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇꜱᴅᴀʏ || ⌚️ 9:11 pm

𝙃𝙀 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝘼 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙆𝙆𝙆.❞ aaliyah dragged while toying with her hello kitty bracelet, "he jus gave me some weed, he ddot friend. you know ddot right?" she explained more asking as jasiah who was on the phone nodded, watching her look at herself in the mirror. her harmless smile spread across her lips as she looked at siah fine ass who carried an unamused look on his face.

"yea," he sighed, "don't go starting ya bs this early li." he replied making liyah purse her lips cause this nigga don't even knoooooow. first night of them getting together even, like she knew she was insane for that but still.. & there was nothing even in her defense.

but when dd came to lorelai's house.. just like he said he would. then he was let inside..  just like he said he would and took aaliyah out to smoke in his car that liyah told him she liked because of the stars on the ceiling giving it a cool ass vibe. it was only that she dead couldn't make out which car it was cause it was tinted alla way up until she finally noticed the ʀʀ imprint of the seats makin her realize that she was sitting in a rolls royce. she was slowly realizing how famous this nigga must be because from the chain to the car, everything was slowly adding up.

so when they smoked she obviously got the munchies so they got food .. and that was it. it genuinely felt like she was with one of her closest friend & that they wasn't just at the back of that car eating each other's faces off— it felt genuine.

so she kinda felt only a little better admitting that dd was just friend because that's what it felt like, but act like? that was a different story.

"i'm not." she says her smile heard in her voice, "you better not go start nun when you go to that camp thingy. i kno all em girls gon be tryna do sum." she rolled her eyes now hearing siah laugh, "it's only till friday." he tried to say to make her feel better but that didn't work at all.

with jasiah being a football player he had extra unnecessary shit to do alla timeee, especially casue he actually good so niggas get him busy. so now he going to a football camp not that far away from where they live but still, aaliyah was gon be extra about it. all she know frl is that he can't reaaally get mad at what happens when he's not here. because that was the same reason they had their last argument on the on the phone.

she lowly groaned shaking her head, "noooo, that still don't matterrrr." she dragged before dramatically sighing shrugging, "i guess i'm gon have too..." she trailed off hearing her phone that sat on her water bottle vibrate making her quickly read the message notification— immediately bein filled with a wholeeee lotta happiness.

"I GOTTA NEW MOVEEE!!" she hollered sounding mad excited — i wasn't exaggerating at all when i said she love going out. "siah i gotta move tonighttt, know ian get ready for nun. new york ain't that bad." aaliyah spoke, she always said shit like this cause she only been in new york for two years but she still treat it like she just got here. she loved being the new girl cause then she really was the topic of discussion.

"hollonnn." liyah said going to the text thread, not even responding yet and getting excited. "lemme tell youuu," she spoke opening it,

☆, ddot & aaliyah text thread !

WANNABE BIG BRO 🙄👎🏽.

yo liyah u tryna pop out 

for my friend album release party?

LIYAHH 🤞🏽.

wait you bein for realll?

and yous acting surprised for what?

because youn ever let me be around 

your lil goons & shi 

na u right fs

but you gon be good for tonight

js gotta make sure youn drink that much

braa 😂🤦🏽‍♀️. 

here u go making it look like i go dumb off da liquor asum

dats cause u do🤷🏽‍♂️

but imma send u da lo rq

pull up w lore and make sure she don't 

bring that random ass nigga from last time

😭😭, ain't his name kam ??

still random ash

ok broo, just send me da lo 😂😂.

read at 9:16

"wait so dats wit them oy niggas and shit?" siah asked over the phone as aaliyah hummed, "yup, ddot don't ever let me around them too. only notti and dd now." she said as she now started texting lorelai about it too cause she was ready to go knowin that she stay ready alla time.

she heard siah loudly exhale over the phone, "just be safe liyah.." he said making aaliyah smile, "of course siahhh, don't even worryyy." she reassured him knowin he must be having a lot in his head from everything aaliyah told him.

one thing she really liked about siah was that he never was gon limit her and tell her she can't wear shit or go out. pretty much almost ever nigga she been with had something to say about what she be doing but that wasn't siah at alllll. 

"tell me more about ya football-y shit." she encouraged hearin siah smack his teeth, "youn understand half of it anyway." he replied, "soooo? i like hearing your voice." she said unknowingly putting mad butterflies in siah stomach as he started talking about shit liyah, like he said doesn't know and pretty she never would understand. cause ts mad confusing.

20 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 — 𝘢𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦  !

9:32 𝘱𝘮 .

"THAT'S ALL..?" lorelai tilted her head slightly as she got ready on aaliyah's vanity watchin liyah from the mirror nod her head, "yuppp, telling y'all my nigga don't stress, worry or nun!" she happily spoke dragging her fingers through her hair as she swayed side to side.

"like he was tryna tell me to be safe cause we gon be wit them fake gangsta niggas but yea." she finished, "but i'm actually gonna miss him when he leaves. andddd, i can't wait till he has his games and i go to them— lore im tellin you im gonna make a big ass poster with his number.. it's gonna be madddd cute." she smiled just thinking about it. she wasn't a cheerleader but she wishes she became one now.

lorelai shook her head rollin her eyes playfully, "ion think you actually takin him serious. cheated on him the first night yall got toget—"

"GIRLLLLLL ANY A WAAAYYY," aaliyah yelled cutting lorelai off because she actually feels like she been doin good.. then she remembers the night they got together. she side eyed lorelai as she put on her lip liner looking carefully in the mirror, "oh my gosh i remembereddd, when dot was texting me he told me that you can't bring kam." she immediately started laughing right after she finished talking watching the mug come on lorelai's face.

she jerked her head back grabbing liyah's lip gloss from her makeup stand, "he so aggy bro, like ew." she dramatically shriveled, "i'm still gon see if he gon pull up anyway, i don't care." lore said making aaliyah lowly hum stayin silent with a smug look on her face, "i keep telling you i think that nigga likes you." she lowly said knowing ts was gon have lorelai soo upset the minute she said it.

aaliyah been saying that for as long as she saw ddot for the first time & how he was with her. the overprotective thing he had with aaliyah was barely even anything when it came to lorelai. you can't see that then think they on some "brother and sister" type shit. you really just couldn't. but lorelai just wants to be delusional asl and not think that.

but here they were, ddot specifically telling liyah that lorelai can't bring a nigga to his lil function and lore bein dumb about it. even though he might not like her and genuinely just see her as her sister, it'd dead be soooo cute if all this time he liked her. cause they been known each other.

"well you think wrong." lore suddenly replied looking at herself on her phone camera, "das my muddy." she added, desperately tryna get aaliyah to stop saying stuff like this but she cantttt. "now stop playing and let's go so you can see that dd nigga." she spoke getting up hearing aaliyah quickly kiss her teeth as she got up. her eyes went over to lorelai seein how good she was looking, "you look so fine." liyah loudly mumbled, also sayin that to make it up for her tryna tell lore about ddot cause she dead gets mad after that.

a small smile spread on her lips as she shook her head grabbing her keys, "girlllll, let's go."

        aaliyah was glad she wore what she wore cause the minute lorelai pulled up due to the place surprisingly not far from her house, the amount of cars & trucks in here? was craaaaazy. tellin ya at least over 30 cars. like this was definitely an album released party and they music better be good asf if they was gon have that many people pull up.

but liyah was just imagining the amount of bodies that was gon be innat, just rubbing tg. the heat in that was gon be crazy, and there was gonna be hoes shaking ass too, addin on to everything else. 

she wonders if this gon be a shoot for another music video from the way it was packed in there, cause it's nooo way.

"just tell them y'all wimmie." ddot's voice was heard over the phone as lorelai replied, "aii, we comin inside soon." she spoke before looking over to aaliyah who was still looking over the line of cars that seem to have never ended. "ion even feel safe smoking a lil the fuck..?" she mumbled, about to roll up but lorelai side eyed her immediately, "you kno my shi tinted, now get out." she said as aaliyah laughed unlocking her door, "i wanna smoke." she voiced, her being a feen cause she hasn't smoked once throughout this wholeeee day. 

she got out the car immediately pulling her shorts down cause they was riding up already. she walked over to lorelai and linked their arms leaning her head on her shoulder as they both looked at the big air bnb in front of them.. like it was so unnecessarily big for whattt. just for mad bodies to be movin innat bitch anyway? liyah softly sighed hearin lore's slight chuckles, "it's gon be okay, minute you step innat you gon be turnt asf." she spoke softly as they approached the door meeting up with who looked like the security guard.

after lorelai told him who they was with they was let in, quickly taking in the new setting. they were lights everywhere— like no natural light in sight while music was blaring mad loud, and it was some drill shit. it was furnished just like a regular house but obviously moved so there was a lot of reopen space, the bnb was just big within itself so there was more space regardless.

and just like aaliyah knew it was gon be; ts was mad packed. a whole lotta niggas wit ski masks on and shit, lookin mad gangsta while they was girls shaking ass or tryna get next to them niggas. they were all scattered but it was too much of them to even try and estimate how much of them they was. 

the music blared in liyah's ears making her furrow her eyebrows cause ts was aggressive ass music, not even nun she can imagine herself to twerk too. she was just frustrated in general because she wanted to smoke and she couldn't.

they continued walking until lorelai spotted a bar that made her face lit up, "rory come onnnn," she dragged raising her voice, "na but why i don't see nobody i know tho." she added right after looking around seein a whole lotta unknown niggas. 

aaliyah shrugged now taking her time to examine everyone to see if she can find notti, dd, or ddot while lorelai walked them to the bar. "text ddot." she said in her ear, her eyes still on everybody tryna spot someone. then it was almost like sum to activated in her the moment her eyes met with dd. it didn't take too long too, just like last time. 

he was standing off to the side of the bar with a cup in his hand while his arm was stretched over another girl's, different from the one before. this time she was lightskin with curly hair and looked madddd pretty. "he really must only fuck wit pretty bitches then." she mumbled to herself, thinking back to the girl who was giving him a lap dance last time who was equally pretty.

she started looking at him as a whole seein how good he looked but she couldn't do that because he looked at her sooo quick. her & lorelai weren't that far from them so dd wasn't gon miss liyah anyway, especially when that's the person that he found himself silently looking for the wholeeee night. liyah brought her hand to softly wave and smile a lil while dd made a hand motion sign as in for her to come to where he was at. she tied up her face only a lil and tilted her head as dd did the motion again wit a smile.

"lore das dd," liyah spoke up right after seeing dd's last movement, "imma go over to him right quick but pour me a shot." she said as lorelai smiled unlinking her arm, "ya just.. mm." she hummed shaking her head as aaliyah rolled her eyes, "don't let me stop you na. dot bouta meet me at the bar." she continued making liyah nod carrying a smug face from the mention of ddot resulting in lorelai also rolling her eyes.

they went their separate ways as aaliyah started walking to dd who was still with the girl and she looked mostly unbothered while she also had a cup in her hand. she wasn't worried about goin to dd while he wit a girl it was just that she was surprised he even wanted her to do that in the first place.

dd smiled seeing her as he took his arm off of the girl next to him watching aaliyah approach him makin him open his arm to give her a side hug, pulling her in as he wrapped his other arm around her body. it didn't take a few seconds for liyah to push him off of her, "calm downnnn." she dragged as she stood in front of him letting his eyes go all over her. 

"whatchu mean? you look good." he complimented hearing liyah mumble a small "thank you" before he studied her face, "why you look so sad, what's wrong?" he asked knowin if it was whatever he was more than ready to leave tf outta his mans party just to take aaliyah out if she wasn't feeling it.

she shook her head softly smilin, "i just wanna smoke." she expressed, her eyes on dd's as he looked at her, "aii.. here." he said bringing out a prerolled blunt he had in his hand, he went to his pocket and brought out her hello kitty lighter making her smile bigger, "waittttt, how'd you get thatt?" she dragged, honestly surprised. she grabbed the blunt and the lighter as dd spoke, "you left that in my car yesterday.." he said as aaliyah stayed quiet making a face as she put the blunt in between her lips lighting it. she held her face that read like dd just did something wrong as she looked between him and the girl, that being the first time she looked at her throughout the wholeeee conversation.

liyah wasn't sure what they were and didn't care, she just didn't think dd would just openly mention her bein with him yesterday— not even attempting to cover up his doings as he said that without caring. the girl still looked unbothered but now ts looked mad forced, waaaaay different from earlier. sum was obviously bothering her and she was fake tryna keep a "rbf" face knowin she regularly looked sweet; that's how liyah saw it.

"wassup." the girl barely spoke up, nodding at liyah who took the blunt out of her mouth after lighting it, "heyyy," she faintly said, taking another pull. dd looked at her and chucked bringing her arm around her bringing her forcefully closer, "yaya why you bein like that mama? you want another drink?" he softly asked noticing as she now had her arms crossed as she sighed shaking her head.

 liyah blew the smoke in her mouth watching that whole interaction— that girl was definitely not feeling it and liyah could get why, he just complimented a girl right in front of her. the girl obviously must've noticed the constant tension between them, cause it was also to the point that even an outsider who didn't know dd nor liyah could tell sum was going on.

but liyah just softly smiled at the two of them, her mood better because she's smoking as she felt someone nudge her on the shoulder. she turned to the side seeing lorelai handing her a shot glass that looked like it had vodka inside as she took it with her blunt in between her pointer and middle finger. she took it tilting her head upwards then came back down with a displeased look on herself, "man ts weak asl, word to." she replied making lore laugh then wave at dd who nodded at her, he was just stuck at how she just took a shot like it was nothing. y'all already knowin he found ts attractive too.

aaliyah looked at lorelai seeing ddot from a distance as an idea popped in her mind, "lemme get you the drink ddot took the other night, that was toooo good." she spoke, her smile in her voice as she reminisced as lorelai nodded. dd was stuck trying not to put a smug look on cause he knew that drink too from how good it tasted when he was kissing her that same night.

liyah grabbed lore's hand as she waved at dd, "imma see you david." she said before walking over to the bar, lorelai immediately erupting with mad questions about who was that girl who dd hand around his arm. she wasn't shocked at how liyah was comfortably standing there as if that girl wasn't looking at her inna way. 

"GIRL ION KNOOOOOO!" aaliyah hollered over the music laughin, "i think they together tho. cause there he went calling her mama and shit." she remarked remembering as she eyed the bottle grabbing it and two red cups. as she continued to pour the drink she spoke, "but he was acting like she wasn't there.. like damn. i'd be looking at me like that too because what you do to have my man looking at you like that?" she added, her eyes focused on pouring the drinks. she wasn't frl worried about the slight look the girl gave her cause she ain't say nun about it.

"rightttt." lorelai agreed, "dd really jus—"

"y'all better empty out them cups now." ddot's voice was heard as he stood next to lorelai. aaliyah just mugged ddot, then put her focus back to her drinks as an attempt to ignore him, "damnnnnnn, isn't dd wit another girl?" he suddenly said as he glanced at dd talking to the girl. he put his fist over his mouth dramatically as he held his red cup in the other hand, "whatchu gon do liyahhh?" 

liyah kissed her teeth handing lorelai her cup, "nigga ion care." she replied, "instigating ass." lorelai snickered seein ddot jerk his head back putting his hand down, "don't go find a random ass nigga in here now." he smartly said with attitude laced in his voice making lorelai laugh more as she sighed looking around, "mmmmm, i think i like that one." she pointed to a fine ass darkskin who was smiling mad hard resulting in his grills showing, that and everything else was all lorelai needed for real. "put me on." she demanded slowly watching ddot's face morph into the ugliest mug everrrr, like that nigga was mad asl.

"you want— mmtch nahhhh." he dragged as if he was tryna convince himself sum, "sometimes you really jus—"

                  aaliyah looked to see ddot not talking, cut off by the sudden instrumental of 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘦 now filling the air, quickly making alla girls erupt with screams cause they been hearing drill allll night.

liyah & lore immediately made eye contact before screaming in each others faces out of excitement from how happy they was frl. lorelai took liyah's hand to the open dance floor that was slowly getting crowded as they started laughin madddd hard cause that was the perfect way to get out of a convo with ddot.

"LIKE DAMN SHE HA MOODDDD!" almost every single female in there shouted hype asl while aaliyah was smiling cause lorelai was hollering too. liyah was just swaying side to side acting like she was tryna dance before feeling lore come behind her already knowing cause this ts she like to do before she actually get down. she started bending over shaking her ass on lorelai that erupted into more loud ass cheers, instantly makin everyone draw their attention to them.

lorelai repeatedly was slapping her ass hyping her alla way uppp, because she shit moved just like jelly. this wasn't the first time liyah did this but ever time had to catch lorelai off guard cause her shit just moved so effortlessly.. like damn?

one of lore's hands went to aaliyah's hip and the other went to her back as she made aaliyah arch her back more — cause this girl was alla way down with her hands on her ankles. liyah did just that cooperating perfectly as her ass was still moving, feeling alla the flashes on her that she assumed were cameras.

and they very much were cameras— along wit the professional ones too. all it took was lorelai's scream for everyone to start noticing how aaliyah just throwin allat ass like it was normal. ts was normal for liyah tho, she be twerking at any random time so from that she obviously know the tips & tricks to get her shit to move like that. then it was just that her body was tea in general so either way it was bound to happen.

but the way allll the niggas were rushin to get to the frontttt? just to have em front row seats too. the main circle around them were girls who were recording hyping tf out of them, resulting in aaliyah feel multiple hands slap her ass as she kept going—not knowing that there were niggas pushing and shoving just to get a close up.

"SHE A BADDIE WIT HA BADDIE FRENNN!" literally all of the girls hollered cause that was the first thing that came into their mind watching the two, seeing lorelai was bad asf too. just that sight was already making they minds that they were the best two pretty best friends innat for reaaaal.

"IF I WAS BITCHES, ID HATE ME A LOTTT!" liyah slightly came back up to pose in the first camera she seen cause they was toooo many. she stuck her tongue out putting her middle finger up before smilin, putting her pinky at the corner of her bottom lip like she was a nigga wit grills. lorelai quickly got was she was tryna do and made a gun with her right hand pointing it at the same camera. 

"YUHHHH!" the girl who was recording them shouted as she stopped recording to save ts cause they looked toooo good innat. aaliyah was fighting the urge to say send me that cause she didn't even know her but she was knowin that her & lore looked fine asf in that.

then suddenly she felt paper bein slapped on her hearin lorelai loudly holler, "HOLLON GIVE ME SOME!" then a few seconds later a whole lot more was slapped on her ass as liyah looked down seeing 1 dollar & 5 dollar bills onna ground meaning that they was now slapping money on her ass like she was a stripper asum. and of course it was the niggas ideas first as they started aimlessly throwing money since they didn't get up close due to the girls bein strictly in front of them, then lorelai asked for a whole stack so she could do it.

right when liyah was gon sing the next lyric she felt someone yank her arm, hearin lorelai say sum telling her that she probably felt it too. liyah stood up finally ready to curse out whoever was touching her before seeing ddot wit an annoyed ass look on his face, sum just told her that he was regretting letting her come in her inna first place.

"man if y'all don't come to take this damn picture!" he snapped gesturing to a group of people standing off to the side— in which the only person they recognized was dd & notti. 

aaliyah laughed seeing ddot's frustration, "oh.." she mumbled still not moving as ddot kissed his teeth, "okay we're going!" she smiled as they began to walk away hearing everyone's loud ass groans from ddot taking them away. they was upsetttt. 

    as they walked the song still played throughout the place until the dj switched it up to some drill shit again, but the switch was smooth asl and aaliyah was jacking the beat of the song. 

the three approached the group who was getting hype from the song. "that's the nigga right there." lorelai mumbled in liyah's ear gesturing to the nigga she told ddot to put her on with. liyah smiled softly pushing her, "go stand wit him!" she said that, but it was lil loud making it ddot look back at them, then specifically lorelai. he grabbed her hand leading her to the other side hearing her loudly smack her teeth seein liyah mumble a lil "sorry" cause she should've known ddot was gonna know who she was talking about immediately.

she laughed under her breath as she felt someone gently pull her from her belt loop, her not being surprised cause she's already knowin who it was gonna be. "yo you had mad niggas surrounding y'all." dd voice filled her ears as she looked up at him uncontrollably laughing, "yeaaaa." she lowly dragged, glancing at the man wit the big ass camera that told liyah the pictures were gonna come out bomb asf. "i look good?" she quickly asked dd making sure she didn't look wasted just yet.

dd nodded without hesitation, furrowing his eyebrows not even believing she'd ask that question. "you pressure tori." he told her as she softly smiled, "awww, thank youuu." she said turning back to the camera man so she stood in front of dd, "OKAY YA READY?" he spoke up now putting the camera up as she felt dd hold up his wrist while bite his bottom lip— that generated ass pose.

but liyah took it upon herself to suddenly bend over while he was still behind her holding up the hand motion of guns with the two of her hands feeling the flash of the camera as multiple pictures were being shot. she wasn't thinking at all and she wasn't sure why ddot wanted them to be in the picture so bad but she just had to do sum for the camera, and that's what came to her mind. & what it was for her was that dd immediately grabbed her hips sooooo quick. 

       after a few more pictures the camera was finally put down while the song still blared throughout the place. liyah stood up turning around seeing dd already making eye contact with her as she tilted her head, "what happened?" she asked while dd had that smug ass look on his face as he connected his finger with the belt loop of her shorts again, "don't be doin off guard shit like that." he mumbled, him still being heard cause he was mad close. 

aaliyah couldn't even play dumb no more as she nodded wit her smile still on her face, "aii my fault david, whatchu want me do?" she kept the same volume watching as he looked around seeing everyone go they own separate ways minding their business. 

he stayed looking her for a lil longer cause she knew that she wasn't gon do what dd wanted her to do, and she just wanted to ask that just to hear it again. he put his face closer to her ear so she could hear as he spoke lowly , "i want you to gimmie kiss right na." dd looked back at aaliyah seeing how she pressed her lips together before replying, "where she at?" she looked around dramatically feeling dd's hand on her jaw turning it so she can face him again. "she went home but you wasn't worrying when you just did allat ..?" he smartly asked making liyah just stare at the ground cause he was right.

she no longer wanted to talk so she sighed looking back at him, "aii so you ready to go or not?" she asked back, seeing dd smile looking around the party for another exit that wasn't the front door. he saw a back door and grabbed aaliyah's wrist quickly leading it so it hearin her loud ass pretty laughter, "you thirsty as shit!

—- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 .

14,527 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴

@𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨4 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴? (𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘤𝘦 😭?)

𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘭 5,382 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

@𝘺𝘣𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘳223 𝘥𝘥𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 😍😍

@𝘥𝘥𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘳𝘭𝘭𝘭__ 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘯𝘯 .

^ @𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘳3._ 𝘳𝘴

@𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘥𝘥𝘰𝘵𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘦1233 𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘯?? 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰?

^ @𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘯𝘯 😂😂.

@𝘫𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘮𝘮_ 𝘪𝘬 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘰😭, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘭 .

^@𝘣𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘵 .

@𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘩 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘴 🤦🏽‍♀️ 𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘬𝘶𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭

^ @𝘱𝘺𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘪_. 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘵𝘵

@𝘱𝘵𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘺𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘥 😂😂, 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 50 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

^ @𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘫𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘯𝘥 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘶𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

@𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳2838383 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘩𝘩 𝘥𝘶𝘰

@𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘳_. 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 🥰😍 @𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘴

^ @𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘯𝘰?

^ @𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘪𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘳_. 𝘰𝘩

^ @𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘤𝘤 𝘕𝘈𝘏𝘏𝘏𝘏𝘏𝘏 😂😂😂

^ @𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘦32 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘪 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 😂😂

^ @𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘺_ 𝘋𝘈𝘚 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘋 𝘌𝘔𝘉𝘈𝘙𝘙𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘕𝘎 😂😂😂

@𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳717171727 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩 @ 𝘳𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭

@𝘧𝘢𝘹𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘪 𝘪'𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘧 𝘥𝘥𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 ??? 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪 𝘢𝘮

^ @𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘭𝘥𝘥𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 😂😂

^ @𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘭𝘮𝘧𝘢𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰 , 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘸𝘵𝘧 😭 ?

^ @𝘢𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩2𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘤 𝘩𝘰𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘶 🤦🏽‍♀️, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴

^ @𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘧 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘦 ?

^ @𝘥𝘥𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪'𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 🤔🤔

^ @𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘢𝘵𝘮_. 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘳 😭😭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘵

𝘝𝘐𝘌𝘞 𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘌 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘚..

👩🏽‍🔬𝘼/𝙉: 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐏 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐋 😭😭 , 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐠𝐠, 𝐰𝐫𝐝𝟐 . 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐩 .

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 ?? 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐨 🫂🫂 𝐢𝐥𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲

𝟓/𝟓 : ❦ .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 5.6K 45
nah cause if you obsessed ova dd, read this shii ASAP.
91.7K 2.8K 26
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 - 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝘄 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻. ⁱᶻʸᵗʰᵉˢᶜⁱᵉⁿᵗⁱˢᵗ ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ⁱᵗ.
307K 5K 33
𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚟 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 [𝐑𝐄-𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍] Alright Most Of These Stories...
28K 719 24
𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓲 𝓞𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓪 𝔁 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 ❝ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ꜱᴏ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ.❞ 𝘼 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙘𝙞𝙩...