𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔 . . . baddies...

By DRACCOSZN

book ii of the reality stars series. it's time for amora to return to zeus network and handle all of the dra... More

TAKE TWO!
PRE-SEASON INTERVIEW.
ii. episode two.
iii. episode three, part one.
iv. episode three, part two.
v. episode four.
vi. episode five.
vii. episode six, part one.
viii. episode six, part two.
ix. episode seven.
x. episode eight, part one.
xi. episode eight, part two.
xii. reunion drama sneak peek.
xiii. episode nine.
xiv. episode ten.
xv. episode eleven.
xvi. pre-reunion interview / social media beef.
xvii. reunion, part one.
xviii. reunion, part two.
xix. baddies east auditions.
xx. book number three.

i. episode one.

5.5K 184 308
By DRACCOSZN

— AMORA.

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.

"So the next girl for Baddies West is Amora Ellis." Natalie Nunn introduced. Her husband, aunt, and mother looked at the television screen as it transitioned to her photoshoot picture and videos from her past. The playback included old Twitter arguments, videos of her performing, and all of her fights from the second season.

The screen then changed to her in the confessional fixing up her hair.

INT: AMORA: "The bitch is back! Y'all know what it is! Amora's back in this bitch for another season."

"Amora was a breakout star on Zeus Network before she started putting out music. After a collab with Nicki and two songs that have been all over the internet, she's built a large fanbase behind herself." Natalie introduced the girl.

"Real hot girl shit!" Natalie's mother, Karen, shouted out the reoccurring lyric in Amora's songs.

"I don't like this girl. She put her hands on you, Natalie." Natalie's aunt said.

Natalie laughed and shook her head in agreement. The beef between them was still there and it wasn't being resolved any time soon.

Before the season could get started and the cameras could start rolling, things were already heating up in California.

INT: AMORA: "I'm on my way to hair and makeup so I can get prepped for the photoshoot and I'm running a little late because of all the traffic. I get word from Scotty that things are already starting before the cameras can even turn on. She tells me one of the new girls, Kala, is stirring shit up."

Amora was brought to the photoshoot location and directed to her stylist.

INT: AMORA: "Apparently, Kala has some kind of social media beef with Winter. Winter and I have been close friends for a while now. Scotty's telling me that Kala ain't over that shit and she thinks she's gonna take it out on me. If I was her, I'd let the shit go ASAP. I'm not somebody you wanna beef with off jump, 'cause I'll be on this girl ass every single day if that's the case."

The first person Amora saw was Cat from the fifth season of Bad Girls Club. She greeted her kindly. The only other girls she wasn't familiar with on the cast were Biggie, Kala, Stunna Girl, Loren, Razor, Tommie, and DJ Sky.

Her makeup artists set up ended up being in the same room as Scotty and Stunna's.

Scotty and Stunna Girl were having a conversation before Amora came in and the conversation came to a close once Scotty saw her best friend enter the room. The two of them rushed to greet each other. "I missed you, bitch!" Scotty cheered as they rocked back and forth while hugging.

The two of them held each other for a few seconds before Scotty introduced the two of them. "Amoraaa, this is Stunna!" She happily said.

"Wassup." Stunna greeted her.

Instead of a hug, Stunna dapped her up. After the greeting, the three of them started to conversate while getting their hair and makeup done.

"So what exactly was the Kala girl saying?" Amora asked Scotty.

"We sitting downstairs while Production's getting everything ready for the photo shoot and I just hear Kala going off in the back, I think she was talking to Natalie, she goes 'If she buddy buddy with Winter, then it's beef with her too', and she's just going on and on," Scotty told her.

"I heard the bitch too. She was mad as fuck." Stunna added on.

Amora nodded her head and slid her heels off of her feet at the same time. She came to the photoshoot dressed to impress because she wasn't expecting to fight anyone, but she knew from her first season to be ready for anything. She didn't forget to bring a pair of sneakers just in case. She tied the shoelaces on her black and white Nikes.

INT: AMORA: "I'm dressed up in a fur coat and shit so I can look cute for my intro. Whole time, a bitch might have to get it in on the first day!"

"It's crazy because, if anything, I thought I would end up fighting Rollie. She was still throwing shots under the blogs anytime my name was involved." Amora told the two of them.

Eventually, all three girls were done getting their hair and makeup done. They made their way down the stairs to join the rest of the girls.

INT: AMORA: "As I'm walking down the stairs, I see Tommie. I wanna get to know all of the girls that I don't, so I'm prepared to greet her, but Stunna Girl's in front of me and she has other plans."

Stunna Girl charges Tommie and attacks her after throwing a drink in her face. She quickly pulled Tommie to the floor and started getting her licks in. "Oh, shit!" Amora reacted to the fight.

Her and Scotty were both shocked to see the fight happen out of thin air and started to grab and pull on each other out of shock and excitement to see the fight. The other Baddies rushed around the corner to see what was going on.

Security intervened too late as Tommie was already on the ground. Some of the guards slipped and slid around because of the drink Stunna threw at her before she ran up.

"You thought shit was sweet?!" Stunna yelled as Security pulled them apart.

INT: AMORA: "I'm kinda fucking with Stunna after we have a good lil' conversation upstairs. When we get downstairs, she goes straight to work on Tommie. I don't have a fucking clue about what their beef's about, but that don't have shit to do with me."

Amora looked on with a face that read yikes as she watched the situation. Out of nowhere, a red Solo cup was flying over her head and Security guards were rushing to hold her.

"What the fuck is going on?" She asked.

"That's that bitch right there!" Amora heard someone yell.

She turned around to see Kala rushing towards her. She immediately reacted by squaring up. Security didn't give them a chance to fight. There was already too much going on with Stunna and Tommie, but Amora was still prepared to swing on the girl if she got close enough.

"I don't know you, bitch!" She screamed.

"You gon' know me real fucking soon!"

Amora unsuccessfully tried to push past Security. She grabbed the same cup that Kala threw at her and threw it back, connecting with her face.

INT: KALA: "Me and Amora don't have any beef outside of this, it's just the simple fact that this bitch is friends with a girl that I've argued with plenty of times. I haven't been able to get my hands on her friend and she's right here. She gotta' get clocked."

INT: AMORA: "I ain't never had a girl hate me 'cause I'm friends with somebody. This bitch is weird and it's really making me feel some type of way."

All of the other Baddies watched the drama. Some of the girls were amused, some were annoyed, and some were just ready to go. A few of the sets for the photoshoot got messed up by both altercations and some girls hadn't gone. Amora was one of them.

Kala was taken out of the building and so was Stunna. After the altercation, Amora was pissed. She was pulled into drama that really didn't have anything to do with her. Scotty and her sat in the two chairs near the stairs.

"She's weird as hell for that," Scotty told Amora as she tried to calm down.

Tommie came downstairs wrapped in a towel after she fought in her photoshoot outfit. All of the girls were gathered around each other and Amora was too annoyed to try and get to know all the girls.

"Security ripped my dress and held me down so it ain't even gonna be done. Everybody just wasted their whole day. I feel like everybody should be pissed the fuck off right now." Tommie ranted to the girls upstairs.

Tommie went on to ask the girls about themselves, and she ended up going over to Amora who didn't feel like being bothered.

"Yo' name Amora, ain't it?" She asked.

Amora simply nodded and then tried to go back to texting her man.

"I'm talking to you, that's disrespectful," Tommie said.

Amora looked up at her and looked at her sideways.

INT: AMORA: "Is something wrong with this bitch brain?"

"I ain't in the mood to talk." She brushed Tommie off.

"I'm just tryna say that I see where Kala's coming from. She got some shit that she need to handle with yo' friend and you here. It's easy to take that shit out on you." Amora put her phone down and her attention moved to Tommie since she wouldn't stop talking. She was looking for a reaction out of her and she was about to get one.

"What the fuck are you talking about? She ain't gon' take shit out on me."

"That's cool, but watch yo' tone when you talking to a bitch like me."

Tommie stepped closer to Amora and started to raise her voice as well. Amora didn't like the way she was approaching her so she stood up as well. When Security saw them getting closer to each other, they started to move toward them.

"My tone gonna be the same no matter who I'm talking to," Amora replied. "Just know I ain't the fucking one. I ain't the one to be played wit', bitch." She added on. Her first impression of Tommie was negative and she could tell things were heading downhill.

"Watch that word, baby, watch that word."

Production stepped in to separate them. They ended up escorting Amora out of the photoshoot building and back to her black truck. "I don't wanna hear none of that shit. Fuck out my face." Amora warned her as she was walking out.

As soon as they escorted her out, Amora knew what timing she would have to be on for the rest of the season because two girls were coming at her for no reason on the first day. All of the people on her first season weren't as bold as they tried to act, but a lot of the new girls on her second season were standing on business.

INT: LO LONDON: "We don't even get to finish all of the photoshoots now that everyone's fighting. It's annoying to see Amora even walking out when she came late."

INTBIGGIE: "I definitely think Amora was in the wrong with Tommie. Tommie wasn't coming at her on bullshit and she reacted out of spite."

AUTHORS NOTES . . .
okay, soo! this really isn't an episode one type of chapter but it was included in the actual first episode so i just titled it episode one! it's a preview of what's to come. amora is definitely gonna be beefing with a few of the girls at different parts of the story. i have so much planned.. like i'm so ready to dive right in. this isn't my BEST chapter only because there was so little to work with but dont worry.

also, how do y'all feel about kala? i think i know what most of the answers are gonna be just because she's beefing with amora. she's definitely gonna be in drama with the other girls though so she may grow on y'all, but the main focus is always amora.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

All Mines By 🦄

General Fiction

27.4K 921 11
What happens when two heavy hitters meet.. Tesehki x Ivori If you watch baddies on zeus and baddies on nowthatstv , I never seen this pairing before...
53.4K 1K 12
❝love is complicated, noah. you get used to it after a while.❞ --- mikey Iglesias culpa mía - my fault Nicholas 'nick' leister x FEM!oc discontinue...
203 2 15
book one of the reality tv (rtv network) series.
552 14 6
𝟳 𝗕𝗔𝗗 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗦 head to 𝗠𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗜 where they plan on creating more of a storm than a Hurricane.