I don't mind if you're ugly a...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Su Yue has transmigrated into a sweet pet romance novel, where the domineering CEO male lead starts off disli... More

"Related works"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 2: Felt afraid.
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123 (End)
Chapter 124: Extra Story
Chapter 125: Extra Story
Chapter 126: Extra Story
Chapter 127: Extra Story
Chapter 128: Extra Story
Chapter 129: Extra Story
Chapter 130: Extra Story
Chapter 131: Extra Story
Chapter 132: Extra Story

Chapter 42

3K 68 8
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

In her sleep, Su Yue frowned. She felt her lips were wet. 

It was like a small dog had licked her a few times. Unconsciously, she turned her face away, but the dog kept coming and sticking to her, very clingy. 

The wet and sticky feeling on her lips became more and more obvious, occasionally even slightly stinging. Su Yue frowned, did the dog bite her?

What an annoying dog. 

Su Yue gradually became aware and pushed away the dog that was tightly pressed against her impatiently. 

When she pushed it away, what she touched was. . . a person's face? Su Yue suddenly opened her eyes, Jiang. . . Jiang Ci?

The haze in her eyes suddenly faded away, and Su Yue looked at the man holding her tightly with wide eyes. When did he fall asleep? What about little Haohao?

"Jiang Ci, why are you sleeping here?" Su Yue whispered. 

"The little guy sleepwalked and ended up on my side."  Jiang Ci tightened his grip on Su Yue's hand. His clear voice had a hint of hoarseness in the darkness, pleasant to the ear. 

"You're lying."  Could little Haohao really crawl over him?

Jiang Ci laughed softly and lazily, "Oh, I was lying to you."  He confidently said, "I moved him away and I want to hold you while sleeping." 

Su Yue was slightly surprised, he was really honest. 

There was a strange feeling on her lips, she remembered the little dog that was sticking to her in her dream, was it Jiang Ci?

"Jiang Ci, did you secretly kiss me?" Su Yue's black and bright eyes looked at Jiang Ci in the dim light. There was no light around, she could only vaguely see the contours of Jiang Ci's face by the moonlight outside. 

Jiang Ci closed his eyes and hugged her tightly, lazily laughing, "Su Yue, do you think I would secretly kiss you? Are you dreaming that I kissed you?"

Su Yue reached out to touch her lips, there was no moisture on them, but they felt a little tingly. Was it really a dream? Hearing Jiang Ci's words, she blushed and said, "No." 

"Oh, then shut up and go to sleep, don't wake me up again."  Jiang Ci was shameless to the extreme. 

Su Yue stared at him, but had no way to refute him. So she closed her eyes and went back to sleep. 

The next day, Su Yue was awakened by the child's little voice. 

"Daddy, how did Hao Hao sleep over here?" Little Hao Hao sat up with messy hair and found himself sleeping far away, while his father was sleeping in the middle, holding Su Yue. He's a little unhappy. 

Then she heard Jiang Ci say, "You rolled over and slept by yourself." 

"Hao Hao rolled over by himself?" Little Hao Hao was puzzled. 

"Yes," Jiang Ci answered crisply, without any sense of guilt for lying to his son. 

Knowing that it wasn't because his father didn't like him and had held him, Little Hao Hao smiled with his mouth open. He walked over to the corner and gently pulled on Xiang Cai's ear, "Xiang Cai, get up, the sun is coming out to burn your butt. . ." 

Su Yue sat up and looked at Jiang Ci, who was already dressed neatly. She noticed that even though he was blind, he still pursued a refined appearance. The top button of his white shirt was buttoned up to the top, serious and restrained. This white shirt was a birthday gift she had given him, ignoring the scar on his face, he was really handsome. 

Scar?

Su Yue suddenly leaned close to Jiang Ci's left cheek, her black and bright eyes staring wide, looking carefully. She even reached out to touch the uneven scar, "Jiang Ci, why do I feel like your scar is smoother?"

Jiang Ci grabbed Su Yue's wrist. He felt that her courage was getting bigger and bigger. Not only did she stare at his face, but she also touched his scar. Smelling her faint milk fragrance, his eyebrows relaxed, and his thin lips lifted lazily as he spoke, "That's because you haven't woken up yet." 

"Is it an illusion?" Su Yue blinked her eyes and withdrew her hand with some regret. Yes, for no reason, how could Jiang Ci's scar become smaller. Jiang Ci's eyes lifted, wanting to mock her for having bad eyesight, but when she opened her eyes, the light in front of her made her stunned. 

The sun had just risen, and the grass on the green slope was covered in sparkling dewdrops, bending under the weight. 

In another tent, when Jin Mingyuan woke up, she saw Xu Xue walking in. 

"Xue Xue, good morning," Jin Mingyuan yawned, her hair still messy. 

Xu Xue lowered her head and lightly responded, "Good morning." 

Jin Mingyuan gathered her hair behind her, "You went out so early. . ." 

Wait, she suddenly raised her head and looked at Xu Xue again. She was still wearing yesterday's clothes. When she went to bed last night, Xu Xue hadn't come back yet. She knew Xu Xue had gone on a date with Gu Xuechang. Looking at Xu Xue's wrinkled clothes, did she spend the whole night with him?

"Hey, Xue Xue, you just came back now, right?" Jin Mingyuan winked and teased, "You spent the whole night with Gu Chengfeng, right? Tsk tsk, don't tell me you slept in his tent?"

Xu Xue suddenly raised her head, her pale face turning red in an instant. She quickly shook her head, "Don't think too much, Gu Xuechang and I didn't do anything."  She bit her lip, her eyes a little red, "I need to change my clothes. Do you want to go out and brush your teeth and wash your face?"

"Okay, okay, I know you didn't do anything bad," Jin Mingyuan said with a knowing expression, not asking any further. After all, Xu Xue was a bit naive and easily embarrassed. She was afraid of making Xu Xue cry, "Xue Xue, you're really too shy. Okay, I'll go out, you change your clothes." 

After Jin Mingyuan left, Xu Xue changed her clothes. There were many red marks on her fair skin. She sniffed and forced back her tears. 

After breakfast, many people left the farm. 

Su Yue thought that Xiao Haohao liked it here, so she stayed with him and Jiang Ci for another day. They spent the whole day feeding goats, catching fish, picking fruits. . . Xiao Haohao was very happy, and his smile never faded. 

When they returned to Jiang's house, it was already Sunday afternoon. They had just gotten off the car when the butler came to find them. 

"Young Master Jiang Ci, Madam, you're back," the butler hurriedly said with a troubled expression." Young Master Mu Hang has returned home from the hospital to recuperate. Madam said that Young Master Mu Hang's injuries have recovered well, and she's not worried about anyone disturbing his rest. Young Master Jiang Ci should go and see him." 

Su Yue frowned. Did that mean they were being blamed for not visiting Jiang Mu Hang?

Su Yue had never cared about Jiang Mu Hang's injuries before. One reason was that he had a protagonist halo and couldn't die, and the other reason was that she simply didn't care about him. But Jiang Ci was Jiang Mu Hang's brother, and it was reasonable for him to show some concern. 

"We know. Let's go now. Zhang, please take Haohao back to the villa and prepare dinner on the way," Su Yue said. 

"Yes, Madam," the butler quickly agreed. 

"Su Yue, if you want to see Jiang Mu Hang, go by yourself. Don't drag me along," Jiang Ci said, trying to pull his arm away from Su Yue's grip." What happened? Your younger brother got injured. As the elder brother and sister-in-law, we should go and see him."  Su Yue looked at Jiang Ci with confusion. His mother, Song Xiaoqing, had an opinion, otherwise, she wouldn't have asked the butler to convey the message. 

"Elder brother and sister-in-law?" Jiang Ci's expression was strange as he tugged at the corner of his mouth. 

"Yes." 

Jiang Ci nodded and lazily said, "Let's go and see my poor brother who can only lie in bed." 

Su Yue: ". . ."  This man's attitude changed too quickly. 

The master bedroom on the second floor had the best lighting and was the largest room in terms of both location and design, indicating that the owner of this room was the one in charge of the Jiang family. 

"The apple is peeled, eat it."  Jiang Xuan held the peeled apple in front of Jiang Muhang's eyes, blocking his view of the computer screen." Rest for a while before working. You're still a patient, and the doctor said you can't overwork yourself."  Jiang Xuan said softly. 

Jiang Muhang took a bite of the apple from her hand and looked away." There were too many accumulated documents from before, and I have to deal with them as soon as possible."  Although there were many capable people in the group, many documents had to be reviewed and approved by him. It was natural to be tired, after all, being in charge was not easy. 

"I know."  Jiang Xuan felt sorry for Jiang Muhang, who had to work despite his injury. 

At this time, there was a knock on the door. 

"I'll go open the door."  Jiang Xuan stuffed an apple into Jiang Muhang's hand. 

As soon as the door was opened, Jiang Xuan was stunned, looking at the two faces behind the door, she was surprised and speechless, "You. . . you. . ." 

"Jiang Ci said that Muhang was injured, so we came to visit him."  Su Yue spoke first, fearing that Jiang Ci would say something shocking. 

"Are you Su Yue?"

Jiang Xuan's hand holding the door handle tightened, and she couldn't believe it, taking a deep breath. Obviously, she also realized that her reaction was too big. She quickly adjusted her expression, blushing and apologizing, "I'm sorry, I. . . you've changed too much, and I didn't recognize you for a while." 

The last time Jiang Xuan saw Su Yue, she was only a little over 130 pounds. Later, Jiang Xuan joined the crew, and then Jiang Muhang was admitted to the hospital. She had been taking care of him in the hospital and had not met Su Yue. Seeing Su Yue's changed appearance all of a sudden, she was really shocked. 

"Are you here to see Muhang? He's in the room, come in."  Jiang Xuan quickly stepped aside and let Su Yue and Jiang Ci in. 

Jiang Muhang had already heard their conversation. He was a little surprised by Jiang Ci's arrival." Big brother."  When his gaze fell on Su Yue next to Jiang Ci, he was first stunned, then frowned. 

"I heard a knife was stabbed into your chest?" Jiang Ci said slowly, there was no trace of concern on his face for Jiang Muhang, but rather a bit of gloating. 

Su Yue tightened her grip on his hand, trying to signal him not to speak recklessly. "Oops, I missed." Jiang Muhang hooked his lips, exceptionally handsome. His sword eyebrows and starry eyes really fit the aesthetic of the male protagonist in the novel.

Compared to Jiang Ci, who had ruined his appearance, he was simply crushed. Otherwise, the female protagonist Jiang Xuan would not choose to escape from Jiang Ci and choose Jiang Muhang. 

Jiang Ci felt bored, "Oh, you really are lucky." 

With Jiang Muhang by her side, Jiang Xuan was no longer so afraid of Jiang Ci. Instead, her gaze was always on Su Yue. 

Su Yue was black and fat before, but now she was white and thin. 

Looking at Su Yue's face, she bit her lip, she was too beautiful. 

She had been in the entertainment industry for some time and had seen many beautiful female stars, but none of them could compare to Su Yue in front of her. Even the female lead in the previous drama, who relied on her good looks and had a high opinion of herself, did have the capital to do so. But compared to Su Yue in front of her, no, there was no comparison at all. 

Su Yue's delicate facial features were really exquisite after losing weight. Jiang Xuan had always thought that her eyes were already very watery and beautiful, but she did not expect that Su Yue's bright and moist eyes were even brighter and more watery. Even her skin had become snow-white and tender, as if it could drip water. 

Jiang Xuan lowered her eyelids and looked at the back of her hand. She was born with fair and tender skin, and many people envied her good skin. However, looking at Su Yue's makeup-free face in front of her, the other person was even whiter than her. For no reason, she felt a little strange and depressed. 

No wonder Jiang Xuan was shocked when she saw Su Yue's appearance. 

The day before yesterday, Jiang Ci was angry again, and yesterday Su Yue's weight had already dropped to 100 pounds. Her skin was even more white and smooth. Even Su Yue herself loved to touch it, let alone at night, when Jiang Ci hugged her to sleep, he didn't want to let go. 

Su Yue now, as long as she stands in the crowd, is definitely the most eye-catching one. 

Jiang Xuan shifted her gaze to Jiang Muhang. When he looked at Su Yue just now, she saw amazement in his eyes. 

Jiang Ci came to see Jiang Muhang with a casual attitude. They hadn't talked for a few sentences, and Jiang Ci took Su Yue away without much interest. 

Jiang Xuan watched the two figures walk away, closed the door, and walked back to Jiang Muhang. 

"It's only been a while since we last met. Why did Su Yue suddenly lose so much weight?" Jiang Xuan looked at Jiang Muhang with soft, wet eyes." She suddenly lost so much weight. Could it be that she took a lot of weight loss pills? It's not good for her body. I heard it's very harmful." 

Jiang Muhang touched her head and saw his little wife looking worried. He said, "That's her own business. Don't worry about it." 

"But her skin has also become whiter." 

Jiang Xuan's fair little face was full of sorrow. She had seen some women in the entertainment industry who had been taking whitening injections for a long time in order to pursue whiteness. "Su Yue should have taken a lot of whitening injections to become so white. Although she really looks whiter, there are side effects. I think Su Yue's original appearance was already good. There was no need to suffer to change it. Isn't inner beauty the most important?"

Jiang Muhang touched her smooth hair." Not everyone thinks as simply and kindly as you do." 

When Jiang Xuan received a call, she was about to go downstairs to bring medicine to Jiang Muhang. 

"Qiao Dao just called and said when can you go to reserve the small role he arranged for you."  The call was made by the agent. 

"Lan Jie, can you please apologize to Qiao Dao for me? The person I recommended to him can't perform at the last minute."  Jiang Xuan lowered her eyes. 

Originally, she knew that Qiao Dao needed a woman who was both black and fat, with a domineering personality. At that time, she passed on the message to Qiao Dao and reserved the role for her. She had a recommended candidate in mind. At that time, she thought that this role was absolutely suitable for Su Yue to play, so she wanted to ask if Su Yue was interested. 

Now, there is no need for that. 

"Okay, there is a charity event in a few days, and the time has been set. You must attend. Since your heroic act of saving someone was exposed, your fans know that you have a kind heart and pure character. Your current image is positive, and it's also a good thing to participate in more charity events. You should also repost and pay attention to charity news online."  Fang Lan reminded her. 

"Okay, I know, Lan Jie, don't worry."  She was also happy to do charity work and help more people in need. 

After hanging up the phone, Jiang Xuan was about to walk into the kitchen when she heard the voices inside. 

"Did you guys see it just now? Mrs. Su Yue has become so beautiful."  A servant exclaimed in surprise. 

"I told you a long time ago that Mrs. Su Yue is very beautiful. You didn't believe me. I go to the small villa to deliver food every day, so I know best. You even accused me of lying before."  Another young servant was indifferent. She saw Su Yue every day, and she watched Su Yue become more and more beautiful day by day, like she had drunk the elixir of the gods. She was envious. 

"I thought you meant she became more beautiful compared to her previous black and fat appearance, but now she looks like a fairy. I didn't even dare to look up just now, I just stole a glance, and I was completely mesmerized. You go to deliver food every day, have you seen Mrs. Su Yue use any skincare products or take any weight loss pills?"

"How would I know? I'm not her personal servant. Before, I thought Second Madam was very beautiful, with a pure and gentle appearance and a soft personality, like a little fairy. Compared to her, Su Yue was like mud from the ground. Who would have thought that Su Yue would make a comeback and become a goddess, while Second Madam lost her luster." 

"A short-haired servant exclaimed, 'Every time I saw Su Yue, I thought a wealthy young lady had arrived. She was so dazzling. . . '"

Jiang Xuan unconsciously bit her lip and went back upstairs. 

She felt that everyone's praise of Su Yue was correct. Su Yue was indeed very beautiful now, even more so than her. 

Compared to Jiang Xuan's confusion and unease, Song Nianyue was in a good mood. She was currently helping Song Xiaoqing choose a dress. 

"Auntie, you have maintained your figure very well. Every dress looks good on you. However, I think this wine-red one is the most beautiful. It's more noble and elegant, and it suits your temperament."  Every word Song Nianyue said hit Song Xiaoqing's heart, making her happy. 

"It's because your mouth is sweet, Nianyue. Unlike my two stinky boys at home, who only make me worry."  Song Xiaoqing picked up the wine-red dress again and gestured with it. It really matched her well. 

"You, I can't bear to let you go back. But we're going to hold the 20th anniversary banquet of Hengyuan Group soon, and there's a lot to do. If you stay at Jiang's house, I won't have time for you. It will be hard on you, my child." 

"No, I'm going back to rest. I have nothing to do during this time. Auntie, you're so busy, and I want to help you share the burden. I hope I can be of some help."  Song Nianyue looked earnest. 

"Where do you need to trouble yourself? You are just too thoughtful. Wait, I will have someone send the invitation to you later, come to the party and have some fun."  Song Xiaoqing said. 

Song Nianyue suppressed her excitement and replied calmly, "Thank you, Auntie. I will definitely attend on time." 

As a branch of the Song family, she had no right to attend the Jiang family's banquet. Now that Song Xiaoqing had spoken, it was not in vain that she had wasted so much effort. Thinking that the banquet was less than a month away, she felt a burst of excitement in her heart. 

 Note: Revised a bit 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.6K 38
In which Gerard is self repulsive and can't believe his little brother forced him to leave his room. That is, until he meets a cute baker that has j...
4.5K 148 21
Chief Sergeant Rebecca P. Armstrong's life changes when she assigned to solve a serial murder case committed by an obsessive and deranged psychopath...
7.8K 382 38
Lyn Walker gave up everything to protect her family. To keep them safe she faked her death, and now through a haze of guilt and grief she must figure...
562K 18.1K 147
NOT MY OWN STORY OR TRANSLATION FOR OFFLINE READING ONLY Author(s) 锦橙 Artist(s) Jin Cheng Jian Tang is a bit unlucky. She transmigrated. Her husband...