๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐๐Š | ๐“๐Ž๐Š๐˜๐Ž ๐‘๐„๏ฟฝ...

By c4ndyfreak

BOOK IS BEING EDITED AND REVISED โฉฉโ™กโœฟ๏ธฐ "๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„๐’? ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„, ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ... More

๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Œ๐€๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“ ๐๐€๐†๐„
๐”๐๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†
๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜??
01: ๐๐€๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ˆ๐’๐”๐Š๐„
02: ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
02.5: ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐“2
03: ๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
04: ๐Š๐„๐ ๐‘๐˜๐”๐†๐”๐‰๐ˆ (๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐Š๐„๐)
05: ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐…๐”๐˜๐” ๐Œ๐€๐“๐’๐”๐๐Ž
๐Š๐€๐Š๐”๐‚๐‡๐Ž ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
06: ๐ˆ๐™๐€๐๐€ ๐Š๐”๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐€๐–๐€
07: ๐Œ๐€๐๐‰๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž ๐’๐€๐๐Ž (๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐„๐˜)
08: ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“๐’๐”๐˜๐€ ๐“๐€๐Š๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ
09: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’
10: ๐Š๐€๐Š๐”๐‚๐‡๐Ž ๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐“๐Ž
11: ๐๐€๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ˆ๐’๐”๐Š๐„
11: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’
12: ๐Š๐€๐Š๐”๐‚๐‡๐Ž ๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐“๐Ž
13: ๐“๐„๐—๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐’๐’๐€๐†๐„๐’
14: ๐Š๐€๐™๐”๐“๐Ž๐‘๐€ ๐‡๐€๐๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐˜๐€
16: ๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
17: ๐€๐Š๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ '๐’๐€๐๐™๐”' ๐‡๐€๐‘๐”๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐˜๐Ž
18: ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
19: ๐–๐€๐Š๐€๐’๐€ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ
20: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’
21: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’
THANK YOU!
can i like hack...to play this game?!?!?
share this info
hot fanart part one
shit ive edited
hot fanart part 2
9k special?!?!
10k special?
just a thank u for everything
YO WHAT?!??!
12k? YO WHAT
gurlie how I-
man this is crazy 14k? BRO I CANT EVEN COUNT TO 14
YALL HOW TF WE GET 15K ALREADY
thx for 16k ๐Ÿ˜
THANK U FOR 17K
23: ๐Œ๐€๐๐‰๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž ๐’๐€๐๐Ž
24: ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
24: ๐’๐‡๐”๐‰๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐๐Œ๐€
kms (not rlly like joking yah)
yall i erhm ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ
25: ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
26: ๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
DOULINGO?!?!?!?
Rizz in the sizz
emo christmas
MAFAKAKA ๐Ÿ˜ข
PLS READ!!!

15: ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ

2.2K 30 34
By c4ndyfreak

genere(s): ANGST TO FLUFF (oneshot), FLUFF (texts), FLUFF (headcanons)

warnings: none I don't think

reader: gender neutral (but reader does wear a a dress, scrunchies, hair pins, and lipstick in oneshot)

a/n: I fucking finally finished the damn rindou angst shit it's been like 2 months I swear. This was just going to be a oneshot BUT I felt like making this into my first packet so yeah. It's a packet now!

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌

➦  "What's wrong Y/n" Rindou asked as the two of you sat on your bed watching frozen 2.

You hadn't talked the whole time, which was unusual as you always talked whenever you two watched movies. You liked commenting on every little thing shown. It was a big habit  of yours that Rindou had gotten used to.

"Is everything ok?" Rindou spoke up, but you didn't answer. Swiping his hand in front of your face a few times, he bonks your head with the pillow next to him. "Y/N!"

Being taken away from your thoughts, you looked at Rindou. "Hm?" You hummed.

Shaking his head, Rindou scoffed. "Tch. I asked if youre ok" Rindou said in an annoyed tone. "You havent been acting like you usually do..is something up?"

"Oh..." You said, a soft very light tint of pink painting your cheeks. "I was just thinking of someone, that's all."

Raising a brow, Rindou looked at you in confusion. "What— I mean who? And why?"  He asked. "who were you thinking about?"

"I'll tell you...but promise not to get upset or anything!" You said, holding out your pinky finger.

Rindou laughed. "Ok..I promise I won't get mad or upset— or anything" Rindou promised as he intertwined his pinky with yours.

"Ok" you said before taking a deep breath. "I sorta like a childhood friend of mine"

Rindou started to try and think of some childhood bestfriends you had growing up, or ones he had met back then.

"And like..I don't know but I just everything about him, yknow?"

So it's a guy, alright.

"I've been friends with him since forever, it seems! We've done everything together, projects, tournaments, training, everything! I don't wanna tell him– cause he might not like me back yknow? I don't wanna ruin my friendship with him cause hes really special to me, I would hate to loose him." You said and Rindou nodded as a signal that he was paying attention.

"Mhm" he hummed.

"Hes so keep-calm but I've known him for awhile so I kinda know what he's thinking sometimes..but latley he's kinda avoiding me. I keep overthinking about it. What if he likes another girl, what if he has a girlfriend?! No– he would tell me.......right?" You start bitting your nails making Rindou pull your hands down from your mouth.

"It's fine Y/n..I bet he likes you a lot. Keep going I'm still trying to figure out who he is!" Rindou assured you, making a slight smile appear on your face.

"Hes super nice though even though he looks mean, he's not as handsome as his brother, I'm not saying he's ugly though! I just think he's the prettier sibling....he's so pretty! Like drop-dead-pretty! But I guess hes always been pretty since we were kids." You said, being a bit flustered saying this infront of him.
"He went to juvie—that made me really sad but I caught him up on everything once he got out. He's always doing something, I've never seen him not. He likes music to! He likes purple, but I mean who doesn't?—"

"I gotta go." Rindou blankly said, getting up from your bed.

"Oh? Why?" You said "I never even got to tell you who I like?" Rindou was already opening up your bedroom door.

"I know who you like"

"Really you know that I like R–"

"Ran. You like Ran" Rindou walks out of your room, quickly running out of the house before his tears stream down his face.

He got on his motorcycle and quickly speeded home, tears flying off his face into the wind as he speeded through the streets of Roppongi.  The wind making his hair fly through the wind, hitting his face harshly.

I love her.
But she loves him.
Everyone loves him.
When will someone recognize me for what I'm good at?

Once Rindou got home, he ran to his room, throwing himself on his bed, tears streamed down his face as he stared up at the ceiling, thinking of you and him as kids, middle schoolers, teenagers all the way up to seniors in high school.

–flashback
: kindergarten

"Rin what's that?" You asked him who was
drawing on a piece of paper, harshly gripping onto the pencil.

"It's a dj set! When I grow up I'm gonna be a dj!" Rindoi shouted in excitement. A big toothy  smile plastered on his face.

"Really?!" You smiled. "I'll cheer you on, and I'll listen to everything you make! I bet you'll be the best dj in Japan!"

"You promise?" Rindou asked holding out his pinky finger.

"Course I promise!" You cheered as you intertwined your pinky with his.

–flashback
:5th grade

"Y/n, wanna go to the library after school? I still gotta catch up on my homework from today...ugh damned teacher never gives us a break!" Rindou groaned as the two of you walked down the stairs to lunch. (Srry I'm ofc picturing my school for this lmao)

"Sure! Although I hate the library, I bet being with you will make it fun!" You laughed, making Rindou flash a smile. "Plus my tutor isn't gonna come today, so I'll need to steal your answers"

Rindou and you laughed at the joke you had made.

"Ugh I hate this shit!" Ran said coming out of nowhere. "F school, I quit. Sleeping for over 24 hours a day can give me the knowledge I need compared to this shit" (yes yes ran)

"Oh shut up!" Rindou said "This is the first day you came tos cool in like what? 3 months?"

"Yeah but I was busy!" Ran whined.

"Busy doing what? Sleeping?!"

"YES!"

You just laughed at the oddly funny brother dou as you broke the soon coming fight apart between the two.

Before rindou could keep going on and on about the memories you two shared, he quickly closed his eyes.

I've always loved her
But she loves him.

Rindou rolls over on his left side, facing the wall. "I'm an idiot" he said as his salty tears fell from his eyes, on to his pillow.

His heart felt shattered. It's as if his heart disappeared from his body into the abyss, never to seen or found again. If anyone found his heart they would stomp on it, no reason for it anymore...right? His heart has no need to be here anymore, it was given to the most beutifulist girl he had ever seen in his 18 years of living. Why have a heart if it's been broken once, but that one time was the only thing he needed to ruin him for eternity.

Rindou fell asleep, his tears drying on his cheeks making them stiff almost.

In the morning, Rindou wakes up by Ran banging on the door.

"RINDOU GET THE HELL UP!" Ran yelled, as he banged his fist against the wooden door.

Rindou groaned, dragging himself off his bed and to the door. With a sigh, he opened the door only to face his raged older brother who looked like he could commit genocide at any second.

"RINDOU CMON DUDE WE HAVE FUCKING SCHOOL!" Ran yelled as he grabbed on to Rindous wrist harshly.

Ran dragged Rindou to the bathroom, threw him inside and shut the door before walking back to rindous room and getting clothes.

Ran threw the clothes at rindou. "GET DRESSED DUDE!" He yelled before slamming the door shut and walking away.

Of course Rindou got dressed so Ran wouldn't beat him up or anything. Rindou walked out of the bathroom and to the front, grabbing his backpack before walking out of the house, Ran followed behind.

Once the brother dou got to school, Rindou quickly rushed to class not even wanting to go to his locker. Rindou won't go to his locker until he sees you walk in the class.

Why?

Oh just cause you and Rindou are locker buddies.

You always have been since the two of started middle school. Same old locker, every year.

444

The locker had pictures of you and rindou, little random gifts you both gave eachother, ect.

Rindou looked up after hearing a familiar laugh, you. You laughed as you walked into the classroom before looking over at your seat—Rindou.

The two of you made eye contact, before quickly looking away from eachother. His eyes were filled with sadness, regret, and betrayal.

Why was he sad?
Because you didn't like him.

Why was he regretful?
Because he liked you.

Why did he feel betrayed?
Because you liked Ran and not him.

When you two made eye contact, Rindou frown only grew bigger meanwhile your smile faded away as you walked to your seat.

Oh wait.

Your seat, it's right next to his.

Well this is great, isn't it?

With a sigh, Rindou stood up from his seat and walked out of the classroom, making his way to your shared locker.

He fidgets with the locker combination thing, 505. The locker opened, a note falling out onto the floor. Confused, Rindou picked up the small ripped paper and put it in his pocket before putting his stuff in the locker. He grabbed his text books, his pencil–his?

Wait...why would his pencil be (f/c?) (Pls say ur favorite color isn't purple bc that's his and then the story would be messed up. If ur fav color is purple us ur second favorite color or sum). Right, he stole your pencil 2 weeks ago and never gave it back, you ended up giving it to him. Funny thing is, that's the only pencil Rindou uses now, meaning he quite litterally took the rest of his pencils home so he would have a reason to use yours.

"Shit" Rindou cussed under his breath. Oh well, nothing he could do then anyways. The bell was going to ring any second by now, your pencils gonna have to do for now.

Rindou quickly walked back to class and sat in his seat. You quickly glanced over at him, your pencil.

He still has that shit?

You thought he got rid of that last week. You couldn't believe he kept it, how in love could he possibly be towards you?

The pencil reminded you of something. It made you remember other things that rindou had kept of yours.

In 2nd grade you and rindou had gone shell haunting at the beach. You found a really pretty shell that was purple, it was rindous favorite color so you gave it to him as a gift. He ended up keeping that shell for years— infact its still in his room on a shelf.

In 4th grade you two were in a flower shop and you saw bell flowers. You bought the flowers as they reminded you of Rindou. You gave him the flowers on his birthday, he kept them until they died. You both ended up making it a every year thing. (I forget the word)

In 9th grade you had gave rindou a hair clip that was a little duck, he wore it the whole day. He kept complaining about it but every time you tried to take it out he would get tell you not to. You ended up making the hair clip into a keychain, and now it hangs onto Rindous motorcycle keys with the rest of the keychains you made him.

In 11th grade you gave Rindou a scrunchie, and now anytime he puts his hair up he only uses that scrunchie. He refuses to use anything else.

Of course that's not the only things Rindou had kept of yours, the list goeson and on, but heck you couldnt even remember most of the stuff. But he could.

Rindou remembered everything you ever gave him. Infact, he had 3 huge bins full of stuff you gave him. The bins were full of random stuff, scrunchies, hairties, lip stick, keychains, toys, hair pins, lighters, records, headphones, games, stuffed animals, notes, paper, pens, pencils, lights, the list goes on.

You also had a few bins full of stuff Rindou gave you– did anyone know? Nah, then your secret would be leaked.

It really shouldnt have shocking that he kept the pencil, but I guess it just shows how much Rindou loves you.

The teacher started to talk, making you come out of your thoughts. You tried your hardest trying to bite back a smile throughout class. And rindou tried his hardest to pay attention. He tried not to think about you. Repeatedly telling himself to thing about something in his mind, but his thoughts always came rushing back to you. Your smile, your hair, your eyes, your laugh, your voice, your style, your jokes, your personality—what you looked like in his arms.

Yeah, he thought about the times you two use to hug eachother whenever something bad or good happened. Like that one time Rindou got accepted for a club party. Although he was 16, and to young to even go into a club he still accepted the offer and played as the dj that day. He got payed ¥69,800 ($512.12 in us dollars). With the money he earned he bought you a motorcycle with your name on it. Of course you didnt ride it, but you do have it for show in your garage. You liked sitting near it, he reminds you of Rindou a lot. He was so happy, and that made you happy.

— timeskip
: 12 years later

It had been 12 years since you and Rindou last talked or even got in contact. After graduation, you never saw Rindou or Ran again. It was if they disappeared or something. You tried to contact them but their numbers changed, they even moved houses. You tried everything, but no matter what you couldn't find them. You ended up giving up after 5 years of searching.

It was hard to forget Rindou and Ran, especially Rindou. After all, they were in you life since you were 3 years old. You were always with them, you spent more time with them then your own family. You liked how they lived, how they did anything to protect eachother.

You never stopped loving him. Who could? You only hope he never forgot you. Your friends were so tired of hearing you cry about him so they decided to take you to the biggest club in Roppongi. They said it was owned by some really famous people— brothers? If you remember correctly. But no matter how many times you tell them nobody could ever come after him, they still ignore you.

"Lia! I've told you already I hate purple!" You said to your friend who made you wear a purple dress. "I can't wear this!"

"Why not?" She responded. You've never told anyone why you supposedly hate purple because you don't really— why hate purple if it was his favorite color? You didn't tell anyone why, cause there is no reason to why.

"Anyways—" You said trying to change the subject making Lia laugh as she put on a necklace of yours.

She honestly just found the necklace in a random bin with a peice of paper with probably something written on it, but the paper seemed to have been warn out. The necklace had a bell flower on it, and matching earrings which Lia had already put on you.

She really wanted to put makeup on you so she could have purple eyeshadow on your eyelids, but you on let her put mascara on you.

"Okay! You look amazing! So cmon let's go!" Lia said dragging you by the wrist out to the car.

— Timeskip
: the club

You walked in the club with Lia. The building reeked with the smell of money, alcohol, condoms, perfume, and other shit. You scrunched up your nose in disgust before Lia dragged you to the bar.

You both drank a bit before going to the dance floor, you only having one glass of whine meanwhile Lia had 10 shots of vodka.

You both made your ways to the dance floor, the song playing hot in here. You looked around the room, looking for the dj, wondering if he takes song requests because you wanna play Lias favorite club song. You looked around the room for a few seconds as it was very big, and the room had dimmed colorful lights, making the room a little dark. But you quickly spotted a dj set with a guy behind it. You started walking up to it but a girl stops you.

"What're you doing?" The girl asked in a rude tone.

"I'm going to the dj set, I wanna request a song..for my friend" You replied confused as to why she was being rude.

"Uhm...the dj doesn't really take requests from girls like...how should I say this— a girl as ugly as you so I advise you to stay away from him. He's to good looking for a women as disgusting as you" The girl said looking at you disgustingly.

"Ok. I'll never know till I try. And I would advise you not to call girls ugly when you litterally look like you came out of barbie box. And last time I checked,, plastic can't spea.  Bye!" You said before walking away to the dj booth, leaving the girl scoffing.

Once you got the dj booth, you looked up at the guy who was controlling the dj set. He looked like he couldn't hear shit with those headphones blasting music in his ears.

"Excuse me sir!" You yelled loud enough for him to only hear.

He looked down at you (he's on a tall stage so ofc he gotta look down). "Oh? What do you need?" He said taking off his headphones.

"I was wondering if i could request a song for my friend?" You asked pointing over at Lia who was dancing.

"M— usually I don't take requests but how could I say no to a pretty women like you?" The man flirted. "What song you wanna hear?"

"Monster by niki Minaj please" You said and the man nodded, a smirk on his face.

"Course— but I'll play this song if you something for me" The man said.

"Ok, what do you want me to do?"

"Go out with me and stay up here with me—the rest of the songs I play tonight will be the ones you choose" The man said.

"Ok a deals a deal and plus your pretty looking yourself" You replied as you stepped into the booth.

As the song ended,  Rindou pulled the mic of his headphones down to his mouth. "Okay yall already know I don't take requests, but since a very fine looking woman asked me to—and she's wearing my favorite color, I can't say no!" He laughed. "Alright this is monster by niki Minaj, requested by the pretty woman dressed in only purple tonight! This is for her friend Lia!"

The man turned on the song, before taking off his headphones and leaning against the wall that you were staring at.

"So, pretty lady" The man started "What's your name?"

You just laughed at the man, making him confused a bit but he still kept the shit eating grin on his face. "Why would a man as famous as the one and only, Rindou Haitani...wanna know my name?"

"How'd you know— Y/n?" Rindou asked as he replaced his grin with a soft smile.

"I could never forget your pretty voilet eyes, even if I wanted to. And how could I forget my first true loves face, let alone his voice, his grin, his smile, his dj set, and the way he flirts."

"True love?" Rindous smile fades into a questionable look. "What do you mean— I thought you loved Ran–"

"You dumbass!" You cried out, walking closer to him, putting your hands on his cheeks. "I loved you! How could you not tell?! It was obvious, the movie night, the cuddles, the cooking, the late night dates! You're so oblivious Rindou. That's why I love you."

Rindou was shocked. You smiled at him as you pulled his face closer, kissing him before pulling away.

"I've been looking for you everywhere. 5 years of my life looking for you"tears started falling from your eyes, as you hugged him. "And all I had to do was walk into a fucking club and request a song"

"I'm sorry Y/n. You know how dumb I am, right? Remember, you use to call me all those mean names and I'd just laugh at you. You'd spend all day trying to teach me a word, I'd sit there patiently, acting like I knew nothing. But I really knew it all" Rindou said making you laugh, remembering those days.

"Your such an idiot, Rin"

"I like it when you call me Rin"

"And I like it when you ask me out"

"Oh right— Will you go out with me tommorow night, we catch up like old times"

"Course handsome boy"

word count: 3483

↳this mf DEFIENTLY rolls a whole bunch in his sleep so don't be surprised if he's asleep spread out on top of you

↳he can cook really good deserts. so every time he goes to school, he make sure to pack an extra dessert for you

↳ he secretly loves stuffed animals, pls buy him stuffed animals

↳ he's shy cause he's tsundere

↳this mf eats his veggies 😔🤢

↳he doesn't like when Ran tries to flirt with you

↳he makes his two strongest guys follow you around school (and litterally anywhere you go) if he can't be there for u.

↳ I bet he watches darhman 💀

↳he's very calm and chill. He's even polite and he knows his manners 🤓

↳ rindou loves his hair....a lot like...a lot. He let's you re-dye his blue streaks whenever he sees that they're fading away.

↳ Your hands in his hair, playing with it >>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything

↳ he likes animal crossing (but like who doesnt?)

↳ his homescreen is you and him

↳ he would fr buy a phonecase that's your fav color just remind him of you

↳ he likes ducks :)

↳ his laugh is super goofy just like him

↳ bro will lay on your thighs and watch his fav TV show

↳ bro eats his veggies 🤓

↳ he likes whenever you ask him about his tattoos <3

↳ he likes peircings (nose peircings, belly button peircings, and ear peircing (that's the ones he rlly likes))

↳ he likes 🍒 and thic thighs (he don't care abt yo 🍒 size gurl HES GRATEFUL FOR WHAT HE GOT)

↳ I bet his room has purple walls

↳ if you like purple then BROS TRIPPING

↳ he likes gurls who like animal crossing bc he plays it (who tf don't like animal crossing?!?!? 😒😒)

↳ RAN HAS DARK IMPULSES

↳ RINDOU LOVES CHASE ALANTIC, ARTIC MONKEYS, TAME IMPALA, MELAINE, MOTHER MOTHER, AND EYEDRESS SO IF U LIKE THOSE SONG ARTISTS MANS IS ON HIS KNEES

↳ hate dresses? Fine with rindou, bro likes girls in pants/ shorts anyways

↳ YOUR EMO????? DAMN HES GONNA SEND U THE LYRICS TO THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH AN EMO GIRL SONG EVERY DAY (but he quite litterally fell for an emo girl)

↳ YOUR GIRLY????? DW GURL HE'LL LET U PUT MAKECUP ON HIM 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

↳rindou will walk around the house shirtless with just a unzipped jacket on

A/N: finally after having this in my drafts dusting for nine billion, you guys can finally read it 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 3.5K 24
"สŸแดแด แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…." "ษดแดแด› แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ. ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แดแดœแด› แด€๊œฑ ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด…ษชแด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดœ๊œฑ."
128K 4.4K 37
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต (๐—ฌ/๐—ป) (๐—Ÿ/๐—ป) ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜, ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ...
494K 20.2K 31
||ORIGINAL SUGARBABY Bonten x Reader|| All the photos included in here as well as the book cover are not my artworks. If you're the artist and you do...