๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘ โ€•...

By -JASONSGRACE

I'll be summer sun for you forever. [ barry allen x original character ] [ book two in the red series ] [ the... More

disclaimer
forever winter
epigraph
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE

TWENTY-SEVEN

1.3K 88 6
By -JASONSGRACE

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
some things just make sense, and
one of those is you and I

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

FOR SOMEONE WHO had never thrown a football properly in her life, Juliet was doing pretty well closing the breaches with the breach implosion reactor.

Since Barry and Harry had already closed one breach, that meant there were fifty-one breaches left. Leaving the one at S.T.A.R. Labs, Juliet and Barry had split the other fifty in half, so each of them were to close twenty-five. It was kind of fun, hopping in different areas around the city and throwing the reactor in. Not to mention it was diminishing the chances of Zoom just hopping in between worlds so easy.

Finally, Juliet shot the final breach. She smiled triumphantly and teleported back to S.T.A.R. Labs just as Barry sped in, finishing closing his breaches as well. Juliet placed her breach implosion reactor on the table while Barry tossed his to Cisco, who caught it easily.

"They shoot, they score," Cisco said.

"Not bad for a guy who got a C in gym," Barry replied.

Juliet shrugged. "Somehow managed to get a B."

"D plus," Caitlin added.

Cisco pointed to himself. "Straight up F right here."

"I can't believe it. We closed all the breaches."

Juliet focused on the screen, which was highlighting the biggest breach — the one right under them. "All except for the one here, our only way to Earth-Two."

"Ready?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, J and I just have a few things to take care of first," Barry revealed.

"Just a reminder, Allen, St. James . . . clock's ticking."

"It always is."

So, the thing they had to take care of was actually just having dinner with Iris and Joe. Juliet sat at the table next to Iris, finishing up the last bits of her dinner. If there was going to be one thing she totally hated about going to Earth-Two, it was leaving Iris behind. They only had forty-eight hours over there, and her and Iris were practically inseparable.

"You know you haven't made lasagna since I left for college?" Barry questioned.

"Well, college is a hell of a lot closer than another Earth," Joe responded. He then pointed at Barry. "Hey, did you tell Henry?"

Barry shook his head. "No. I — look, if he knew, he would just try to talk me out of it and he probably would, so . . ."

"Dad, can you give us a minute?" Iris inquired.

"Yeah, I'll make us some coffee," Joe offered.

Juliet squinted at Iris. "Before you tell us this is fucking insane, please realize that we already know that. We've done dangerous things before, though."

"Look, I — I get why you two are doing this," Iris said. "Innocent people are in danger. That's always been the direction that you both run in, even — even when you ran a little bit slower or didn't have the power to teleport. I just . . . I want to make sure that you're not doing this because you think that you don't have anything left here anymore."

"Iris . . ." Juliet began, frowning a little. "There is everything here for us. I can speak for the both of us when I say this is home. I mean, come on. My parents and Noelle are here, and I get to be a superhero. Not to mention you're here."

Barry nodded in agreement. "I know what I have here. I love my life. I love my job, being the Flash. I love you and Joe. I'm not trying to escape. I promise."

Iris slightly smiled. "Go win, you two, and then come home."

"All right."

Juliet gave Iris the biggest hug of her life and a promise to come back before leaving back to S.T.A.R. Labs with Barry and Joe. They all met in the breach room — obviously.

"All right, Barry, listen to me," Jay instructed. "You're about to go through the looking glass. You're gonna see things that look and feel familiar, but they're not. Up is down, black is white, and do not let yourself get sucked in emotionally, and good luck."

Barry sighed. "Look, if we're not back in forty-eight hours, that means that Zoom has us. If that happens, you have to close the breach."

"We're not gonna do that," Caitlin protested.

Joe looked at the two of them. "You get yourself back here in one piece, all right? Don't make me come and get you."

Barry hugged Joe tightly. "No."

"Joe," Juliet called once they pulled away. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her necklace with the J charm — the same one she wore all the time, and a gift from her little sister. Juliet placed the necklace in Joe's palm. "Just in case, if anything goes wrong and I don't make it back, give this to Ellie for me. Please."

He stared at her for a second. "I will." Joe then hugged her tightly. "Come back, okay?"

Juliet nodded. "I will." She then glanced up to the platform and looked at Jay. "I have a feeling that wherever Jesse is, Witch will be, too. I'll tell her you're okay."

Jay gave her a tight smile. "Thank you."

Caitlin then turned to the two of them, hugging Barry first and then Juliet. "Be careful."

"I'll try," Juliet stated.

"You too, Harry."

Harry nodded to her. "Snow."

Joe offered his hand to Harry. "I hope you get your daughter back."

"I'll make sure you get your son and daughter back." He then stood beside the two heroes. "You don't have to do this."

"Yeah, we do," Barry insisted. He then glanced down at his girlfriend. "All right. You. C'mere."

Juliet walked closer to him. "Yeah, what's up?"

"I'm going to be holding onto Harry and Cisco, which means that I can't hold onto you." He then got a small grin on his face. "But you can hold onto me."

"What do you—" Juliet's eyes suddenly widened in realization, and she felt her face get warm. "Oh." She sighed. "Fine."

Juliet moved in front of him, pressing up onto her toes and wrapping her arms around his neck. Barry reached down and put his hands on the back of her thighs, lifting her up off the ground with ease. Juliet's legs immediately hooked around him and she held on tight.

"This is nice," Juliet commented. "I would like it in other circumstances where we weren't going to another Earth to find an evil speedster."

"Is anybody else feeling panic right now?" Cisco asked. "I — I chickened out of bungee jumping when I was eighteen, but this is categorically a lot scarier."

"Once I turn the speed cannon on, the four of you will be able to pass through unharmed, but Barry, you need to make sure you keep your speed up," Jay announced.

Barry nodded. "Mm-hmm."

"I — I got no spit," Cisco admitted.

"Jaws," Harry voiced.

"I'm not just quoting Jaws. I mean my mouth is really dry right now."

"Harry, do you have water on Earth-Two?" Juliet questioned, her heart pounding against her chest.

He blinked at her. "Yes."

"Do not get distracted by anything you see along the way," Jay continued.

Cisco looked back at him. "What are we gonna see?"

"Everything."

"Do it, Jay," Barry ordered.

He turned the speed cannon on. Instantly, the breach opened — a swirling blue pool of clouds. Juliet clutched onto Barry a little tighter as he grabbed onto Cisco and Harry's jackets.

"You good, J?" Barry questioned, and she nodded against him. "Okay, let's go."

Barry then sped forwards. Juliet felt the familiar sensation of running with him, but this one seemed . . . cold. She imagined it was that way because they were literally traveling through space, but whatever. Juliet didn't really want to see the images Jay was talking about, so she just shut her eyes.

And then suddenly, it stopped.

Barry tapped on Juliet's hip. "Juliet, you can let go now."

She kept her eyes squeezed shut. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, baby, I'm sure."

Juliet opened her eyes. She lowered herself from Barry, who kept one hand on the small of her back to slightly stabilize her. Juliet glanced around. They were practically in the mirror version of the breach room back on Earth-One, but . . . different. That meant they must have made it.

"Holy 2001," Cisco commented. "I feel like I just opened my third eye."

Barry looked around. "Oh my God." He chuckled and hit his hand against Cisco's chest. "Come on."

Cisco held onto the place where Barry hit him. "Ow."

They waled towards glass doors, which led to outside. Juliet stared up in wonder at it all. The buildings were high and very futuristic looking, along with the weird-looking cars. There was a monorail traveling above them, going past all of the buildings. A plane was flying pretty close to the ground, but it didn't seem dangerous.

"Welcome to Earth-Two," Harry told them.

Harry brought them to the Earth-Two S.T.A.R. Labs, which was obviously very much more intact than the one back home. The building was bustling with people — workers, scientists, tourists. Scattered around the floor was multiple machines. Harry was walking like it was no big deal, completely discarding the shock of the three from Earth-One.

Cisco chuckled. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

"This is amazing," Barry said. "Half these things are just ideas on our Earth." Barry then quickly covered his mouth once he realized what he said. "I mean—"

Cisco pulled Barry over. "Come on."

"Oh yeah."

He brought them to a mural on the wall that said S.T.A.R. Labs. Cisco held up his phone, and the two of them smiled in front of the sign. Juliet rolled her eyes fondly at them, letting out a small laugh. Barry then tugged her over, bringing her in for the picture. Juliet's cheek squished against his as they smiled brightly.

Harry stared at them, unamused. "Ramon."

"What?" Cisco responded.

"Not a sightseeing tour."

"Speak for yourself. We want our grandkids to know we did cool stuff."

"Dr. Wells," a familiar voice greeted.

Harry nodded to him. "Henry."

"Welcome back. We weren't expecting you."

Juliet averted her gaze from staring at the high ceiling, only to slightly jump and her eyes to widen. She gripped onto Barry's arm. Standing there was the Earth-Two version of Henry Hewitt, looking a lot more . . . normal. Barry and Cisco basically had the same reactions as her.

"Yes . . ." Harry trailed off, glancing back in confusion at their reactions. "I didn't tell anyone I was coming back."

"Well, I thought you might've left town with all that's been happening," Earth-Two Hewitt admitted.

"Right."

"Are your friends okay?"

"Yes, they're — they're fine," Harry answered. "They're . . . excitable. This is, um . . ."

Earth-Two Hewitt offered his hand to them. "Henry Hewitt, lab assistant. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

Juliet shook his hand, trying to wash off the shock and getting the thought of Earth-One Hewitt knocking into her out of her mind. "Hi. Juliet."

Barry shook his hand. "And you." He pointed to himself in slight panic. "Barry. This is Cisco."

"I'm Cisco," Cisco agreed. "And you are just a nice, normal guy."

"Okay, um—" Harry cut in.

"Dr. Wells, will you and your visitors be needing the conference room?" Earth-Two Hewitt inquired.

"Not necessary, Henry. Our visit will be short. Good to see you."

Earth-Two Hewitt grinned as he walked away. "Good to see you, sir."

Harry turned to them, clearly questioning whatever the fuck just happened to them.

"He's a bad guy on Earth-One," Cisco explained.

"He looks just like him," Barry added.

Juliet patted his shoulder. "I think that's the point of a doppelganger, but okay."

Harry sighed and walked off. The three shared a glance before hurrying after him. Harry brought them to what seemed to be his office. The doors slid open for them and the lights clicked on. Harry raised his hand, and the screen on the wall immediately turned on the news.

"A reminder that a citywide curfew had been issued," the reporter announced. "No unauthorized person is to be out after nine P.M. A recent increase in Zoom attacks has led Mayor Snart to extend the curfew."

"Mayor Snart?" Juliet repeated.

"The curfew was first issued after a series of terror attacks throughout the city . . ."

"It's worse," Harry announced. "It's worse than when I left. Zoom has turned up his reign of terror."

"All right, then let's find Zoom fast," Barry insisted. "Cisco, do your thing."

"All right, Zoom . . ." Cisco began, putting the Vibe goggles on. "You can run, but you can't hide."

Juliet watched him expectantly. Cisco was standing still, like he always did when he Vibed. However, it would usually be a second later when he came out of it to tell them what he saw.

Cisco took the goggles off. "All right, you know what? You guys are crowding my space a little bit. I can't perform like this under pressure, okay? If you could just step back just a little bit, I need to do my thing."

Harry stepped back. "All right."

Barry took a step back as well. "Yes, all right."

Juliet followed them, raising her hands in surrender. "It's your thing."

"My mojo," Cisco said. "Thank you. Take two." He cleared his throat dramatically before putting the goggles back on. "All right, Zoom. You can run . . ."

"Ramon, what's happening?" Harry demanded.

He ripped the goggles off. "You know, I don't know, okay? I can't see anything. I don't know what's wrong. Maybe I lost my powers."

"I didn't lose my powers," Barry responded. "J?"

Juliet, as usual, felt red energy started to travel between her fingers. "Nope, still got 'em. So why isn't Cisco's working?"

Cisco looked at his goggles closer. "Oh, here we go, the wavelength trigger's not responding, but that only happens if—"

"The frequency is imbalanced," Harry finished.

Barry looked at him. "What?"

"Our Earth vibrates at a different frequency than yours."

"Harry, without that frequency—" Cisco started to say.

"We're up a creek," Barry stated.

A very, very familiar voice then started to talk from the news. "The latest attack was orchestrated by Zoom . . ."

Juliet turned to the screen. However, her eyes widened, and she immediately let out a loud laugh. She quickly lifted up her hand to cover her mouth to try and hide it, although it was no use. Talking to a reporter was Earth-Two Barry Allen. But he was wearing glasses, a cardigan, a vest, and a fucking bowtie. If she thought her Barry Allen was a nerd, which he was, Earth-Two Barry took it up ten levels.

" . . . and we understand that citizens of Central City are scared, but I can assure you the CCPD has been working diligently . . ."

Barry stared at the screen. "That's me."

Cisco laughed, eating a Twizzler. "Yeah, it is."

"Under the leadership of Detective West," Earth-Two Barry voiced, looking right into the camera. "We will stop Zoom. That's a promise. And my wife, Juliet Allen, also known as Witch, is still missing due to Zoom. If anyone has any information, please contact the CCPD."

"The leadership of Detective West," Cisco noted. "So Joe's still a cop here."

"Yeah, but more importantly, I'm — I'm still a CSI," Barry responded.

"And I'm missing," Juliet added. "Cool."

Barry suddenly grinned. "I have a plan."

He sped off in a flash of yellow lightning. Within a second, he came back, bringing with him Earth-Two Barry. Juliet's eyes widened even further.

Earth-Two Barry gasped, glancing around frantically. "What just happened?"

Cisco pointed his Twizzler at him. "Oh-ho-ho-ho, doppelganger."

"Wait, wait, wait, how did I get here?" He then looked at Barry in shock. "What — who are — who are you? How do you look like me?" Earth-Two Barry suddenly turned his attention to Juliet, and he seemed to lose all of his breath for a moment as his eyes got glassy behind his glasses. "Juliet?"

She blinked. "Uh . . ."

"You've — you've been missing for months," Earth-Two Barry revealed, taking a step forwards and reaching out his hands towards her. "Oh God, sweetheart, I've been worried sick."

Barry stepped in front of her a little. "Not your Juliet, buddy."

"Allen, what are you doing?" Harry asked.

"Harrison Wells," Earth-Two Barry stated, staring at him in complete awe. Well, he moved on from Juliet rather quick. "The Harrison Wells. Oh my God, am I in S.T.A.R. Labs? Okay, I have no idea what is going on here, but I've always wanted to meet you. Your thesis on string phenomenology was revolutionary to me."

Barry watched his doppelganger freak out. "Oh man."

"I had the magazine laminated so I could keep it. I — I — I just want to emulate . . ."

Harry's eyes flickered over to Juliet for a moment. She immediately got his message. While he was talking to Earth-Two Barry about his award for string phenomenology, Juliet summoned a small, red ball of energy to her hand. Juliet walked up to him and touched it right to Earth-Two Barry's stomach. At once, Earth-Two Barry convulsed from the electricity and slumped into the chair next to him, totally unconscious.

Cisco's head whipped over to her. "What — what did you do? What's wrong with you? Have you turned into an evil you?"

"I haven't, actually," Juliet answered. "I just knocked him out."

"Oh, well, Barry, why'd you even bring him over here?"

"So he could become him," Harry explained.

Barry nodded in agreement. "While you guys work on the goggles, I will go to CCPD as him and see if I can figure out what information they have on Zoom's previous sightings."

"We can use those sightings to triangulate Zoom's hideout."

"Good, that's a good plan," Cisco said. "Just remember what Jay said, okay? Things here are all sorts of trippy."

"Look, it'll be fine," Barry reassured her. He took off Earth-Two Barry's glasses and put them on himself. "I can handle it. It'll be easy."

Juliet stared at him. "You look fucking stupid."

Barry frowned at her. "Hey."

"I'm not so sure I like the idea of you going off alone right now, but once again, I'm missing on this Earth. If Earth-Two Barry acted like that, I'm sure the other people Earth-Two Juliet hangs out with will be just as shocked to see me roaming around." Juliet stared at him seriously. "You're going to have to play the part of distraught husband. Baby, I know you've got a big heart, but promise me you won't get invested too much into this."

"I promise." Barry took her face in his hands and kissed her gently for a moment. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Juliet promised. "Now go act like even more of a nerd."

"Hey."

ϟ ···················· ϟ ···················· ϟ

BARRY HAD PROMISED Juliet he wouldn't get invested. Juliet was starting to believe that he didn't keep it.

She sat with Cisco at one of the tables in Harry's office. Cisco was working on fixing his goggle while Juliet was off to the side, moving things in Harry's office with her powers until Harry told her to stop. It was something that she thought would get her mind off of worry for Barry, but it wasn't really working out in her favor. He was out there, on another Earth, alone, and it had been so long. Juliet couldn't just pop up as a fucking missing person, and it was causing her to spiral.

Harry sighed in exasperation. "Where is he?"

"I don't know," Cisco replied. "I can't find him anywhere."

"Yeah, well, he better show up soon because he's been gone for hours, and we only have so many of those left before Zoom needs the speed."

"Oh, you're talking about Barry."

"Yeah," Harry agreed.

Cisco waved him off. "Yeah. Don't worry about him. He'll be fine."

Juliet looked at him. "Who the fuck were you talking about, then?"

"I thought you were talking about me."

"You?" Harry questioned.

"Yeah, 'cause we found Barry's double and know JJ's double is missing, so where the hell am I?" Cisco inquired. "You know, I always thought in another life I was, like, I don't know, like a really wealthy, famous inventor, you know, sort of like the Earth-Two Elon Musk. Only with less RBF, obviously."

"All right, here's some advice for you. How about spending more time looking for Zoom and less time worrying about what someone who is not you is doing with their life?"

Juliet gave Cisco a small smile as Harry walked away. "Maybe on this Earth you'd be cooler."

Cisco glared at her playfully. "I hate you."

Despite Harry's complaints, Barry did actually show up again, even though it had been literal hours. Juliet immediately stood up from her chair, letting out a breath of relief. Even though Barry looked a little emotionally distraught — he probably wasn't playing that part — he seemed to be fine. She walked up to him and hugged him tightly. Barry let out a sigh of content and hugged her back just as tight, planting a kiss to the top of her head.

He explained everything to them. Earth-Two Iris was actually the cop on this Earth, not Joe. Just like Earth-Two Barry, she was frantically searching for Earth-Two Juliet, who was her best friend (platonic soulmates — Juliet fucking knew it.) In order to keep each other sane, Earth-Two Barry and Earth-Two Iris were staying with each other at the West house here. Earth-Two Joe was a singer at a jazz club called Jitterbugs where Jitters was on Earth-One. However, Earth-Two Caitlin and Earth-Two Ronnie showed up — themselves, but villains. Earth-Two Caitlin had cold powers and Earth-Two Ronnie had the same powers as Firestorm. They attacked the jazz club because they sensed Barry's presence, and Earth-Two Joe had ended up hurt and was taken to the hospital.

"Killer Frost and Deathstorm," Harry stated.

"You know them?" Barry asked.

"More importantly, they know you now — they know that you're here."

"So Caitlin and Ronnie's doppelgangers are evil?" Cisco questioned. "Those are some dope names, though."

"This was supposed to be a surgical mission, Allen," Harry insisted. "Fine Zoom's lair, rescue Jesse, see if Witch is there. Get in, get out, not get involved."

"All right, well, look, I am involved, okay?" Barry responded. "Joe's in the hospital. They nearly killed him."

"No, he isn't. Joe West, your Joe West, is alive and safe on your Earth, so is Caitlin, so is Iris. These people, Barry, they're mirror reflections. As far as your life is concerned, they don't exist. Killer Frost, Deathstorm, they now that you're here. Then it's not long before Zoom does too, and then my daughter's dead, and that's on you."

"Jesse still has time, okay? Iris and Joe need me now. I have to get back to them!"

"She is not Iris!" Harry shouted.

"She is Iris!" Barry exclaimed. "Okay, she is to me, and I'm sure if Juliet was with me, she would agree. No matter what universe I'm in, they are my family. I would think by now you should get how important family is. I'm going, Wells. I have to."

"Barry—" Juliet began desperately.

"I'm sorry, J," Barry told her, kissing her forehead. "I'll be back, promise."

She watched him walk away from her, her frown deepening and concern filling her heart. Juliet wasn't sure if she would get as invested as Barry. Even though she couldn't blame him for worrying about people he was so close to back on Earth-One, they were running out of time. If Zoom found out Barry was here, he would connect the dots and know Juliet was here as well.

"Find Zoom," Harry ordered to Cisco.

ϟ ···················· ϟ ···················· ϟ

BARRY SPED INTO the room, snapping Juliet out of her trance. "I need you."

Juliet raised her eyebrow from how she was laying horizontally on the couch. "Right now? Here? Don't think it's the time, babe."

He stared at her, his cheeks flushing red. "Not like that. The team left with Cisco."

Juliet straightened up immediately, suddenly on high alert. Earth-Two Joe had officially died because of Killer Frost, and like any other person, Earth-Two Iris wanted to avenge her father. Cisco had brought over a weapon to the Earth-Two CCPD that could neutralize Killer Frost's powers. Considering he was the only one who knew how to use it, Cisco tagged along. Barry, apparently, wasn't allowed to come. Considering Earth-Two Iris had lost her father and her best friend, she definitely didn't want to lose Barry — or who she thought to be Barry.

"Action time?" Juliet inquired hopefully, and Barry nodded. "Fucking finally. I've been bored all day."

"I know, I'm sorry," Barry stated. "But we have to move right now, okay?"

Juliet nodded and got up from the couch. She teleported into her suit — yes, she fucking brought it, why wouldn't she have? — before looking at Barry. Barry gathered her in her arms and ran them to the location that Earth-Two Iris' snitch had given her. He put her down seconds later, and she saw that they were at an abandoned warehouse. All they had to do was wait for Cisco's cue.

Cisco, as always, was right on time. "Flash, Scarlet, save us!"

Juliet teleported inside the building, and Barry sped in next to her. Honestly, she should've been expected to be confused, but her mind was kind of spinning from what she saw. Earth-Two Caitlin was there, wearing a blue suit with white hair — Killer Frost. So was Earth-Two Ronnie — Deathstorm. There was a new player there as well — Earth-Two Cisco Ramon, wearing his own vibe goggles. Earth-Two Iris West and Earth-Two Deadshot (who was apparently a good guy here?) were standing by the regular Cisco.

She sighed. Whatever, she could deal with how she had no idea what the fuck was going on later. Juliet flicked her hands casually to the side, causing Killer Frost and Deathstorm to fly up and crash to the ground. She then turned and summoned a red ball of energy to her hand. Juliet threw it, and Earth-Two Cisco got blasted back, crumpling to the ground with a groan of pain.

Juliet looked over at Cisco. "You okay?"

Cisco chuckled at her. "You are so badass."

She smiled a little. "And don't you forget it."

Earth-Two Iris stepped up, staring at Juliet and Barry. "And who the hell are you?"

"Look, Detective, just get out of here, all right?" Barry instructed.

"No, not without them."

She grabbed the Killer Frost gun from Cisco and shot it multiple times. One of the fire blasts hit Killer Frost, in the shoulder, and she got knocked to the ground. Deathstorm glanced at her in concern before lighting up his hands and head. He threw fire at Earth-Two Iris, and Barry sped her out of the way just in time.

Juliet stepped up. Deathstorm shot a blast of fire at her, but Juliet lifted her hand up. Instantly, her mind connected to the fire blast, and she moved her hand to the side, sending it flying into the wall. Barry then appeared next to her, moving out of the way in time for another fire blast.

She went to raise her hand again, but she felt something hit her back. Juliet shrieked slightly as her body got flown into the air. She crashed into the ground on what seemed to be a pile of boxes near her. Juliet groaned in pain, her back feeling all tingly and her body screaming from colliding with something.

Juliet raised her hand, only for her eyes to widen — Deathstorm was throwing multiple fire blasts at Barry, and Earth-Two Cisco was doing some sort of weird vibe blast to him as well. "No!"

She went to push herself up. However, Earth-Two Cisco turned to her and just sent another vibe blast her way. Juliet wasn't fast enough to stop it, and she crashed into the wall of packages again. She groaned in pain, trying to regain her senses.

"Stop, both of you!" Killer Frost called. "Zoom wanted him alive. You know what Zoom will do if you don't obey him."

Juliet looked up through bleary eyes, only to see Deathstorm had completely frozen in place with a hand stuck right into his heart. He then fell to the ground, and Juliet's eyes widened further at the sight of Zoom behind him — an absolute demon in all black, his body flickering with blue lightning.

"No!" Killer Frost screamed in agony.

"That," Zoom began in his deep growl of a voice. He then sped in front of Earth-Two Cisco. "What did I say you should do if you encountered a speedster?"

"Leave him unharmed," Earth-Two Cisco answered.

He pointed to Barry's crumpled body, and Juliet involuntarily gave a sob at the sight of it. "Does this look unharmed to you?"

Zoom then stuck his hand right through Earth-Two Cisco's chest. Juliet gasped quietly to herself and pushed herself up onto her hands. Zoom then sped over to Killer Frost, wrapping a hand around her throat and picking her up off the ground. Killer Frost clawed at his hand, gasping for air.

"I'm happy to see at least one of you knows their place."

Zoom let her go. Killer Frost fell to the ground, her eyes fluttering shut. Juliet pushed herself up further, watching Zoom turn back to Barry. He was going to take him — she knew it. And considering Juliet was in the state that she was in now, she couldn't even get herself up or help Barry. She definitely couldn't fight a speedster like Zoom.

"No," Juliet cried. "No, no, no, please—"

However, Zoom did something she totally wasn't expecting. Zoom sped over to her in a flash of blue lightning. He stared down at her menacingly, and Juliet glared up at him, breathing heavily.

Zoom slowly lowered to a crouch by her side. "Let's see how much the Flash really loves you."

The last thing Juliet saw was the demonic face of Zoom's mask before her entire world went dark.

ϟ

I did not think this chapter would be this long. anyways. hey y'all, what's up <3

IT'S HEARTSTOPPER DAY SO IF NOBODY HEARS FROM ME IN THE NEXT TWENTY-FOUR HOURS JUST CHECK I'M ALIVE OR SOMETHING IDK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 605 48
"Barry Allen alone can save me from my darkest fears." - Cora Agรกpi ๐Ÿฒ months after Barry Allen saved Central City, a new threat has come in the form...
11.3K 369 13
Something happened to Kara Danvers and Barry Allen making them be on a different earth, where they are different people. Will Barry and Kara are goin...
45.8K 1.9K 27
Barry took a breath, his eyes flickering towards the ground before coming back towards her. "The first time I met you, I forgot who Iris even was. I...
1.5K 94 6
Having been defeated at the hands of his original self, the shunned time remnant Savitar expected only death. But the speed force had other plans and...