Izuku reigns (One-shot )

By JosueElias623

This is my first time doing a One-shot story here i though to make this story a series but looking at the oth... More

One-shot

93 2 0
By JosueElias623

3rd pov

It was a hot summer day at the class 1-A dorms a Saturday afternoon and the class is relaxing in the common room or at their dorm rooms and here we see the love interest of the green haired boy in her room writing in her journal.

Ochako: "dear diary, yesterday at the mission of Saving the whole world and taking down the organization known as humerize was pretty hard and exhausting and I was scared that they framed izu-kun but it went well and that the heroes proved of his innocent and even stopped the bombs from ever exploding spreading a virus. izuku really is a great hero, well my hero he saved my life during the entrance exam and he helped me on so many things and I fell in love with him that's why today and now I'll officially ask him out on a date I really am nervous for this and I hope he says yes wish me luck.

Once ochako stopped writing on her diary she got up and left her dorm room to find izuku and ask him on that date when she made it to his door she was nervous of asking him her hand started shaking.

Ochako: I gotta do this go for broke.

Once she knocked the door the door opened and it reveled to be izuku little daughter and his little sister his mom asked izuku if his little sister Izumi would love to spend time with him and he said sure he would be happy to spend some time with his sister.

Izumi: hey big sis do you need something?

Eri: yeah do you need something Ms ochako?

Ochako: yeah is izuku here? I really need to talk to him its something important.

Izumi: yeah he's here let me get him big brother big sis is here to see you.

Izuku: I'm coming sis.

Izuku came to the door wearing a shirt saying "we the ones" with a black pants with air force 1s.

Izuku: hey ochako do you need something?

Ochako: umm yeah I was wondering if I don't know do you Wana go ou-

Bakugo: hey nerd let's go me and icey-hot are ready it's just you that's left where going to be late.

Bakugo came in interrupting ochako and she was not happy she felt sad knowing she might not have a chance with izuku.

Izuku: yeah I'm ready it's just Izumi and eri that's left come on eri Izumi where going to be late.

Izumi/eri: coming papa/big brother.

They both came out wearing the same shirt that izuku wore with a face paint on each and one cheek eri has one on her left while Izumi has her on the right and it was both pink mixed with white highlights.

Izuku: I'm sorry ochako I'm gonna be late for a family meeting can you tell me what your going to say when I'm back.

Bakugo: come one I'm sure she will tell you when where back let's go where going to be late.

As the izuku eri, Izumi and Bakugo left to there family meeting ochaco left to the common room all sad and waiting for izuku to return.

Few hour later.

The whole class are at the common room just hanging out watching TV and some are just talking about random things. Until one person realized that 3 of the best students aren't here.

Kirishima: hey has anyone seen todoroki, bakugo or mydoria I haven't seen them since this morning.

Ochako: oh they left this morning to a meeting that's what izuku told me.

Kamanari: hey isn't it weird that those 3 always leave Monday morning and come back to Tuesday night and at Friday then come back at Sunday morning.

Jiro: now that you mentioned it does make sense.

Just then thier Teacher Mr aizawa comes in to the front Door with the principal to make a announcement to the students.

Aizawa: good your all here the principal wants to make a announcement to you all.

Nezu: my dear Class 1-A I have just got off the phone with a good old friend of mine he wants to thank you of Saving his daughter.

Kirishima: oh don't worry that's what heros do sir, and who is that old friend of yours ?

Nezu: the wwe hall of famer CCO of the industry triple H.

Everyone: WHAT!!!

kamanari: wait the triple H the legend king of kings the game oh man.

Kirishima: I can't believe it this is a dream come true to see a WWE event live and today is the ppv of summerslam here in Tokyo but the tickets where sold out for months.

Toru: I know I even tried to win them at a contest but I lost.

Mina: now it's a dream come true summerslam our first ppv live in person.

Nezu: well then get going and get ready our event starts in a few hours so go get ready.

Everyone: yes sir.

Everyone got ready for thier first event a once In a lifetime wwe summerslam when they got ready they went to the bus to make thier destination to the stadium when they arrived.

Nezu: welcome to the once in a lifetime for this event I can't wait to see my old friend.

Triple H: it is good to see you old friend and welcome students to a once in a lifetime summerslam please take it as a thank you for saving my daughters and my wife.

Ochako: there's no need sir we all did what was the right thing.

Triple H: consider it a reward and this I'd just the beginning you will also be getting early tickets for wrestlemania next year here in Japan.

Class 1-A: thank you Mr H sir.

Triple H: no thank you for doing your services as feature heros now are you ready.

Class 1-A: yes sir

They went to the backstage and met many other superstars and got pics from Bianca belar, liv Morgan, the street profits, rey mysterio, the LWO, seth rollins, the miz, the OC, LA knight, and many more.

Triple H: these will be the front row seat behind with our special commentary team and a guest on the table and I hope you all enjoy the show.

Kamanari: I can't believe this every person's dream to see wwe live in person.

Kirishima: you said it man.

Momo: it's starting.

Michael Cole: good evening everyone welcome to summerslam I'm michal cole with my partner from Monday night raw pat mcafee and from Friday night smackdown wade Barrett and our special guest commentary he's a pro hero please welcome our guest present mic.

Pat: it's nice in here in Japan and from behind us there is the heros students our guests of honor.

Wade: as you said it Cole this will be the biggest summerslam in history what are your thoughts Mic.

Mic: well let me tell you this I'm excited and it's a honor of being here and excited to see what kind of match are we getting.

Samantha irvin: welcome to the WWE summerslam. The following is scheduled for one fall.

Matches:

Gunther vs solo sikoa for the intercontinental championship: winner new intercontinental champion solo sikoa

Reunited Usos vs the judgment day for the undisputed tag team champion: winner new undisputed tag team champion the usos

Street profits and Bobby Lashley vs cross and AOP: winner Street profits and Bobby Lashley

Slim Jim battle royal: winner the return of Chris Jericho

Bianca belar vs Ripley for the undisputed women's championship: winner new undisputed women's championship Bianca belar

Logan paul vs zilla fatu for the united states championship: winner new USA championship zilla fatu

Seth rollins vs the debut of MJF for the world heavyweight championship: winner the new world heavyweight champion MJF.

Now with the class

Kirishima: wow what a amazing match so far all of them were awesome

Kamanari: same here

Tsu: yeah I found Bianca belar match interesting.

Iida: I could say the same on the battle royal it's crazy that Chad gable lifted a giant off the top rope and eliminated him.

Mina: oh it's starting the main event.

Samantha irvin: now it is time for the main event and it is for the undisputed wwe universal championship.

All the crowd started to boo him when he walked to the ring wearing the universal championship once he made it into the ring he told for Samantha to leave and to give him the mic.

Priest: all rise to the judgement day as you all know me and fin lost the tag title to the usos but good thing I cashed in my money in the bank on your tribal chef roman reigns and made him and his bloodline leave as you know I wanted the main event spot for a open challenge and defend this tittle and destroy someone's dream.

Mic: who is it going to be.

Wade: beats me but one things for sure who will challenge for the tittle.

Pat: Holly hell it can't be he's been gone since last year.

Cole: your right is he going to challenge him for the tittle.

Roman reigns walking down with the usos solo and zilla along side with him and with a familiar green haired women along with a silver white haired girl with a face paint including a green haired girl with the same age as eri with face paint to both pink with white highlights.

Priest: well if it isn't the former chef wanting to reclaim what's yours that the judgement day betrayed you and cashed it in on you.

Roman: first of all what you did was a big mistake when you backstab me you backstab my family and when you say that the judgement day is family I call it a fake family I mean you kidnapped Dominick mysterio someone else's bloodline but I'm not here to challenge you no someone else is going to face you and he will be your new tribal chef and make things that I couldn't do ladies and gentlemen let me introduce you my son and the new member of the bloodline izuku reigns.

The music starts hitting and the crowd goes wild waiting for him to show up but he comes from the crowd on the top of the building walking his way down with his friends shoto and Bakugo wearing the vest that his father wore back in the day with pants and air force 1s his two friends wore the same except they wore the bulletproof vest with dogtags with all three of them wearing a mask walking down towards the ring

Mic: omg that's little listener.

Cole: you know him?

Mic: yeah I teach him in my class what is he doing here.

Pat: well roman did say that he has a son and that is his son.

Wade: well let's see what the kid got I believe he has a shot to bring back the gold for his family.

The whole class couldn't believe it thier friend from class is a famous superstar wrestler izuku along with his two friends bakugo and shoto.

Kirishima: no way that midobro is a famous wrestler.

Kaminari: so that's why those three leave every Monday and Friday and sometime on a Tuesday.

Sero: wait I just remembered izuku did say his family was wrestlers and a big family legacy.

Mina: hey ochako how are you feeling.

Ochako couldn't say a thing to shocked and had a red face all over her seeing her crush going into the ring for his family all she could do is cheer him on.

Ochako: go deku we all will be rooting for you!!!

As the three boys made it down to the barrier

They walked towards the ring and izuku took his mask off and went face to face with the man who took his father's championship away and betrayed his trust he took his mic and said.

Izuku: well let's get this show on the road and bring a reff here and let's get this match going.

Priest: well I couldn't agree myself I will end you just like how I ended your father.

As the reff came both bakugo and shoto had to leave ringside and went with his family backstage the reff hold the championship up and gave it to the staff and rang the bell.

(Stop at 13:25 and that the Mr money in the bank is drew mcintyre Brock is Priest and roman reigns is izuku )

Cole: how the hell is izuku still standing he has had three south of heaven chokeslam and a razors edge and yet he still kicked out on two and a half and that drew is knocked out by those two men.

Wade: I don't know Cole but what I can tell from the expression of this young man izuku is that he has a fighting spirit to fight for his family and friends.

Mic: I've seen this kid determination in his eyes when he was in his training class and from what I can tell he want to win back the gold that was taken away from.

Izuku gets back up and sees Priest pulling his head and yelling him.

Priest: you don't belong here you should have joined the judgement day as what Dom did.

He kept hitting izuku in the mid section to get him down but he blocks him and hits him with the right and repeats it and hits him with a super kick and pins Priest.

Reff: one two th-.

Izuku gets pulled by JD and he see the rest of the judgement day and starts to beat him up till he can't get up again.

With the class

Kirishima: hey that's cheating they can't do that.

Sero: Priest had this planed all along.

Ochako looked at him worried that izuku might loose this match she felt a push to jump up the barrier and go to his aid but before she did they heard someone coming for his aid

The usos came to aid thier nephew but they waited for more back up

Solo came to but one was missing.

(Think of this song as zilla fatu theme)

The whole family came together and ran down twords the ring to save izuku

Cole: the whole bloodline family is here and the battle is on the way zilla going after fin the usos on Dom and solo on JD

Zilla threw fin to the barrier jimmy and jey kicked Dom to the face and solo did a Samoan spike to JD while izuku got up Ripley dragged him to the announce table where his classmates where ochako saw her coming to him to punish him more but she jumped off the barrier and went face to face with her and she heard her taunting her.

Ripley: what are you going to to is he your man he's to weak to fight go back to where you belong and that is to the poor place.

Ochako heard enough and started to fight her off the whole class wash shocked to see thier classmate Ochako fight someone to defend her izuku he saw what she did and he got up and tried to break up the fight But ochako almost pushed him off he saw the rage in her eyes so he decided to let her do her thing as he went back to the ring Priest kicked him in the face but he gave him a right hook to push him off to give space.

Cole: izuku has got him locked and loaded.

Pat: are we going to see it.

Izuku was waiting for Priest to get back up and to deliver his father's finishing move.

Cole: SUPER MAN PUNCH A SUPER MAN PUNCH COME ONE KID COVER HIM DO IT FOR THE BLOODLINE!!.

Izuku pined him but he kicked out at two in a half so izuku went into the corner of the ring and stood by and waited for Priest to stand back up to finish what he started.

izuku: OOOOOOWAAAAAA!!!

Cole: SPEAR A SPEAR TO PRIEST COVER!.

reff: one two three, ring the bell

DING DING DING!!

Samantha irvin: here is your winner and the new undisputed wwe universal champion izuku reigns!!!

Izuku started to cry of tears of joy that he won the match the reff was holding the championship belt and gave it to izuku he gently grabbed the belt and the reff raised his Arms in the air for the new champion his whole family came along with ochako his two friends katskui and shoto came to congratulate his brother in arms hugging him that he won alongside with eri and his little sister Izumi.

Izumi: you did big brother.

Eri: daddy you did it you did it.

He saw his family cheering celebrating that the bloodline is back and that is gong to grow even stronger, he saw his father come up to him and gave him the necklace that he wore when he was tribal chef and now his father is passing it down to him, he saw ochako coming up to him in the ring.

Ochako: congratulations izuku I'm so happy for you.

Izuku: thanks ochako there's something I want to say to you and from the bottom of my heart I love you ochako do you want to go on a date with me.

Ochako was speechless she was going to say it first she cried tears of joy and hugged him and said yes and out of nowhere kissed him passionately and he kissed her back the crowd cheered louder of this new relationship and that is now formed the judgement day left with no win and of disappointment. The whole class cheered for thier friend for the win and the new relationship of izuku and ochako but they still haven't forgotten what ochako did to Ripley and hopes that she will not face any problems.

Izuku: ochako what you did was out of this world fighting Ripley was a risky move on you.

Ochako: I know I'm sorry I didn't know my body just gave me the push to help you out.

Jey: don't worry we will help you out of this problem but to be honest she started it and crossed the line.

Jimmy: all that matters is that the family is Reunited again and now with respect.

Roman: ochako welcome to the family and I hope you both stay together till the end.

Izuku: don't worry dad ochaco is the one for me and I love her with all my heart.

Ochako: I promise to stay with izuku and to love our daughter eri even help out the family.

The whole family left the building and went back home to celebrate the whole family win they even invited the whole class to join in till it became late night the whole family left to say goodbye to izuku and ochako and izuku will be leaving on Friday and he promised to take ochako with him.

(This concluded the one-shot of this story if you want to see the part 2 of wrestlemania then I'll consider it and ps the tattoo on izuku's arm is a Samoan birth mark not a tattoo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 633 15
What if naruto was trained by Hagoromo at an early age? What if hinata was trained by hamura at a young age? NaruHina! Sasuke and sakura bashing. #1...
70.5K 2.6K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
30K 69 5
ကျောင်းသူလေးကို မုဒိမ်း ကျင်တာ အများအပါး ပါသောကြောင့် ကျောင်းသူ.ကျောင်းသားများ ကျော်သွားပေးပါ 21++
6.5K 138 4
Izuku was diagnosed as quirkless at the age of 4 and everyone turned their backs on him, including his 3 friends bakugo, uraraka and kirashima. The...