Déjà Vu (Slow Updates)

By _Valiantsims

Havana is all grown up now and is ready to seek the world of hardships and different adventures. Well she get... More

000
Prologue
001
002
003
005
006
007
008
009
0010
0011
0012
0013
0014
0015

004

149 5 0
By _Valiantsims

4
______________________________________________

I struggled going to sleep last night but when I finally did I tried to savor every mer second. It was currently eight-twenty in the morning when I heard my phone buzzing. I reached over stretching my arms and yawning.

Marcus name showed across the screen and while I always smiled whenever his name flashed on my phone, for some reason today I didn't.

I blame Charlie and his drunk therapy sessions

"Hello." I answered at least trying to sound happy.

My morning voice was raspy but he didn't seem to notice thankfully.

"Morning baby how'd it go settling in?" He asked.
I could hear the coffee machine go off in the background. I'm sure he was either cooking eggs or bacon and getting ready for his morning workout just as he always did.

"It was fine." I sighed getting up and placing a robe over my laced underwear. I always wore matching underwear whenever I went to bed, it was either that or completely nude.

Don't ask

"That's good I was worried I just wish— hold on I will call you back Havana I have to—

—go work out?" I asked finishing his sentence looking over to see that it was eight-thirty. I heard him chuckle on the other line.

"You know me so well baby I'll call you later bye I love you." He said before hanging up the phone.

I threw it on the bed walking towards my vanity in my old bed room. I stared back at my reflection suddenly touching the bite mark that was left on my neck.

It sent shivers up my spine at the thought of him— I quickly shook my head getting rid of any lustful thoughts.

This was becoming borderline obsessive.

Chill Havana it's not like you're stalking the mans social's or something.

Truthfully it had crossed my mind severals of times in fact but Lisa's words constant ranged in my head like a broken record and no matter how much I wanted to deny it she was right.

It is hard to find a good man these days and Marcus was one of them. Plus Dexter didn't seem like the type to have a social media account anyway.

There was a knock on my door that took me out of my thoughts.

"Come in." I said tying my robe tighter around my waist greeting whoever stepped into the door.

When I saw the familiar dirty blonde hair past my vision I instantly jumped giving my step-sister a warm hug. "It's been too long." She whispered grasping me tighter as I laughed in agreement.

"Too fucking long Harper whereas my handsome nephews?" I asked.

"Downstairs eating breakfast, speaking of eating get dressed and hurry down stairs most of the family arrived last night. And you know I can't last ten seconds being surround by all those men."

"You have Adeline." I said.

"So? Adeline is literally stepping into her early forties, she's a mother figure." Harper scolded.

I laughed shaking my head. "That's still considered young Harper."

"Please." She snorted. "I am not gossiping to Adeline about my sexcapdes during my vacation in Bora Bora." She says giving me a knowingly wink.

"We need some more girls in the family." She rambled shutting the door behind her. I snickered to myself just wait till I told her about Marcus. I knew she would be upset that I hadn't mentioned him earlier but I knew she would get over it.

Charlie on the other had was another story entirely when it came to wanting to know about his daughters dating life. I remember when Harper first introduced Quentin, let's just say he didn't come back to family house until a couple months passed.

The only women left in the family were me, her, and Adeline, Nicholas wife.

Harper had two twin boys while Adeline and Nicholas had one also. I could never see Jack settling down he was too much of a flirt and he's even said it himself.

Despite last night I was looking forward to spending time with my family. Work has been stressful to say the least but the fact that I loved my job made it worth it most days.

I took a quick shower getting dressed into blue jeans with a belt and a black turtle neck. I placed on the golden necklace Marcus gave me for my birthday and the earrings with it to match.

Taking my hair out my bonnet letting my goddess braids fall down my back. I placed my brush in the gel that was on my dresser making sure my edges looked okay.

"Perfect." I said satisfied with my look.

I grabbed my phone before rushing down the stairs.
"There she is." Charlie said smiling and wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I managed to stop the roll of my eyes smiling instead.

That bastard wanted to be a dad now? Last night I could've sworn he became Dr. Phill.

"Morning what did I miss?" I asked walking over to Adeline giving her a hug and kiss. She sat next to Harper at the bar that faced the kitchen while the men sat together at the table.

"Nothing much my love just Dex trying to park his
limo outside." She said rather annoyed.

"It's not a limo darling it's a Hummer." Nicholas chuckled in response.

"You know how he always has to make a big entrance to match his ego." Harper joins in.

However I couldn't say much because I didn't know who they were referring to but just from the little things that I've heard so far the person had to be a complete douche.

My stomach wanted to rumble at the plates of food that were displayed in front of me. It didn't surprise me to see that Dad was flipping pancakes like some cafeteria lady. He had all the money in the world but never wanted to get a maid.

My father didn't trust very easily not even when it came to simple things as that.

"Is that strawberry pancakes I see?" I said smiling over the counter. He smiled back flipping another one into a plate.

"You know I had to make Harper and your favorite." He said.

Jack groaned from across the room. "Of course you had to make their favorite's." He said sarcastically.

"Problem?" Harper asked smugly.

"Hell yeah!" He jumped up causing me laughing. She just had to rile him up.

"I asked you to make me chocolate chip last night Charlie and I don't see one piece of chocolate on this marble top counter." He said.

"And I don't see chocolate chip money in my hand." Dad said back causing all of us to laugh.

"Aunt Havana!!" I heard two boys yell rushing into the front door. I wiped the tears from my eyes as I leaned down grasping them both in my arms with a warm hug.

"Hello my babes." I said kissing both of their foreheads.

Zane pulled away cringing. "Auntie we are not babies anymore." He said puffing his chest out nevertheless he smiled.

"Well I am." Zeke said hugging my tighter. Such a fucking charmer and Harper wonders were he gets it from, she should just look at who she's going to marry.

They were only eight year old fraternal twins.
One was the very imagine of Harper while the next look just as his father did.

"It seems my boys are getting old on me." I said standing up and placing my hand on my hip.

"Of course we are I even drove in Uncle Dex's new car." Zane says crossing his arms over his chest as if to seem like he was all grown up.

"Mom come see, you too aunt Havana!" Zeke said grabbing my hand while Zane grabbed his annoyed mother.

We rushed outside seeing snow cover the ground on each side of the house. The trees were barren while some held on to some leaves covered in snow.

"My two favorite boys coming to take another spin again?" The man said with his head in the black trunk grabbing his bags. His deep voice sounded strangely familiar but I didn't think much of it at the time.

From behind you could tell he was muscular, his back and shoulders were built but not too overbearing.

His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows showing the veins that trailed up his arms. He wore a black and gray flannel and his hair was also pitch black like it was almost dyed.

Black jeans fit him perfectly with a sliver like biker chain attached to his side and black boots to match.

Just who was this man?

"Would you actually take us again?" Zane asked cheerfully.

"Of course just let me...." He finally turned around placing his eyes on Harper and I.

Just by luck was I able to stop the gasp from escaping my mouth. I felt like the universe was playing tricks on me and was currently laughing at my situation. I waited patiently might I add for someone to jump out and say candid camera.

I could feel my body warm up instantly just at the sight of him towering over us.

Flashes of him fucking me on that table at the bar consumed my every thought. From our moans and groans together to the very kisses that he placed all over my body. To the bite mark on my neck that he left behind almost like to claimed me as his.

This man is someone who've I've been trying to forget for months and here he was in front of me standing like some greek god. All of my desires that I've been suppressing came forward as if I was having to start over again.

In reality I did.

He only froze for just a moment before speaking again handling the situation perfectly.

"Put my bags in the house." He finished.

I on the other hand was drowning in the deps of the sea gasping for air that was already freely provided to me. He placed both of his bags down never taking his brown eyes off me before reaching out his hand to shake mine.

"I don't think you and I have had the pleasure of meeting." He smirked as I shook his hand back.
Sparks flew up my arms in tingles and I just knew he felt the same way.

Gosh this man would be the death of me.

He obviously recognized me but didn't want it to be known just as I didn't either. He was so swell at lying it made me think just how much of that night was the real him.

"Ewww." Harper said slapping his hand away from mine. If I weren't in such a daze right now I would've laughed at the disgusted expression on her face.

"Dexter keep it in your pants this is Havana, Charlie's daughter, my sister remember?" Harper said.

When he said nothing in response she continued.

"You've been gone for years but I'm sure you remember that? My God it's cold out here let's go boys." She said pulling both of them to her side.

"But maa— Zane started to whine. "But nothing you stay out here any longer you'll die of hypothermia so get your butts in the house." She hissed pulling them into the house.

We stood staring at each other in complete shock until he quickly covered his emotions with a chuckle.

"Well, well well this has got to be the best Christmas gift that Santa has ever graced upon me." He said smirking down at me.

I'm glad your enjoy this

He closed the car door before turning back to look at me. To my surprise his hand wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him, to where the front of our bodies were pressed against each other.

He looked around before leaning closer, his cheek brushed up against my neck causing me to shiver but not from the cold.

"How have you been Angel?" He whispered into my ear and when he did I knew that this vacation was going to be a long one that I would never forget.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 49.3K 46
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃, 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄❞ - 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 • ✓ needs to be re-written
6.5M 266K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
1.9M 83.5K 42
Assistant during the day, and a stripper by night. With loans that needed paying off, Samai had to work two jobs to make ends meet. Recently catching...
54.2K 1.8K 35
thinking no one could ever break down those walls. is she willing to let him in when 𝒉𝒆 comes along?....or will her stubbornness prevent him? ||ON...