I don't mind if you're ugly a...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Su Yue has transmigrated into a sweet pet romance novel, where the domineering CEO male lead starts off disli... More

"Related works"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 2: Felt afraid.
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123 (End)
Chapter 124: Extra Story
Chapter 125: Extra Story
Chapter 126: Extra Story
Chapter 127: Extra Story
Chapter 128: Extra Story
Chapter 129: Extra Story
Chapter 130: Extra Story
Chapter 131: Extra Story
Chapter 132: Extra Story

Chapter 9

3.9K 82 5
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

At night, when Su Yue was going to sleep, she sat on the sofa, staring straight at the deep gray bed.

Although she had previously requested to sleep on the big bed, she didn't have the courage to do so, after all, she had never tried sleeping with a man before.

The room was very quiet, Jiang Ci had already put on his black pajamas and was lying straight on the bed, ready to rest.

"Leave some space for me, please." Su Yue bit her lip, looking at the man lying in the middle of the bed, she couldn't help but speak. After speaking, she quickly picked up a pillow from the sofa and walked over, afraid that she would have to sleep on the sofa again tonight.

Jiang Ci's eyes were closed, he pulled the corners of his mouth, "I thought you didn't have the guts to come up and sleep."

Su Yue held the pillow, her face was a little hot, she was indeed a bit timid, but after thinking about it, he was a blind man, could he still do anything to her? But she didn't dare to say it out loud.

She was about to say something, but the man on the bed sneered, he lazily yawned, his clear voice was exceptionally clear in the quiet room, "You're so ugly, do you think I would do anything to you?"

Su Yue: ". . . . . ."

A blind man who had ruined his appearance, actually still looked down on a fat person?

Su Yue took a deep breath, she threw the pillow onto the bed, kicked off her slippers, and climbed onto the bed. Su Yue was a little angry and a little aggrieved, she used to be very beautiful, with just one face, she almost dominated the entertainment industry, many female stars would grit their teeth when they saw her, after all, her appearance would take away all their limelight.

She was being criticized for being ugly.

Su Yue suddenly bent down and whispered into Jiang Ci's ear with a soft voice full of defiance, "I'm not ugly."

A scent of milk rushed into his nose, and the next second, a warm, moist breath sprayed on his ear. Jiang Ci's eyes, which were originally closed, opened, and his pitch-black eyes had no light.

Listening to the woman's low and soft yet defiant words, he raised his eyebrows, and the scar on the left side of his face faded away a bit under the dim light." I'm blind, but I'm not deaf." When he married Su Yue, many people felt sorry for him. His handsome younger brother married a beautiful fiancée, while he married an ugly woman.

Su Yue's cheeks puffed up with anger, making her face even rounder. How could this man be so despicable and hateful, poking at others' sore spots?

"I'm ugly now, but it doesn't mean I'll always be ugly." Su Yue thought of the ten pounds she had inexplicably lost before, and her voice became more confident." When I lose weight, I'll be beautiful too."

Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows and spoke in a cold tone, "It doesn't matter. Anyway, I'm blind, and you should be grateful for that." After speaking, he closed his eyes and ignored Su Yue.

He was proud of being blind?

Su Yue put the pillow next to Jiang Ci and looked at him. She moved the pillow away and lay down on the bed, far away from Jiang Ci. The mattress was not soft, but it was still more comfortable than lying on the sofa.

She breathed a sigh of relief, closed her eyes, and fell asleep.

Originally, Su Yue thought that she wouldn't be able to sleep with a man lying next to her, but unexpectedly, she fell asleep in less than ten minutes.

Jiang Ci has always had shallow sleep. When he was entangled by something soft, he woke up. The faint smell of milk was clearer in the middle of the night, it was the smell of Su Yue's body.

Her hand was holding him, and her head was buried in his chest.

Jiang Ci opened his eyes, and his pitch-black eyes were staring at the ceiling without any focus. From the first time he smelled the fragrance on Su Yue's body, he found that he liked this smell very much. Except for his attending physician, no one knew that his eyes would occasionally sting. Especially when he was sleeping, he was often awakened by the pain.

That night, after smelling the fragrance on Su Yue's body, he slept soundly all night.

Jiang Ci pulled the corners of his mouth and directly reached out to remove the arm that was holding his waist. The woman's hand was fleshy and soft, hmph, a fat woman.

He pushed away the head buried in his chest, then turned over and faced away from her.

Even if he likes the smell on her body, it is not a reason for her to take advantage of him!

Su Yue did not sleep soundly in her dreams.

She dreamed of her former rival in the entertainment industry, who was also a popular actress. With her outstanding appearance, she had always surpassed other actresses. Liu Tangxin, who was also beautiful, had always disliked her. In the dream, Liu Tangxin stood in front of her hospital bed, looking down at her with a proud expression, "I know you have always suspected that the fire on the set was not an accident. Yes, it was me who did it. Now, with your current appearance, what can you compare with me?"

Su Yue glared at Liu Tangxin fiercely. It was her? She hated her so much that she wanted to get up and hit her, but she found that she couldn't move her body.

Liu Tangxin smiled triumphantly, "Su Yue, look at you now, you're black and fat, I feel like throwing up when I see you. . ."

Su Yue's eyelashes trembled continuously, and her consciousness gradually recovered. She opened her eyes and realized that it was just a dream.

It was too hateful. Even in her dreams, she was mocked by her opponent for her appearance and figure. However, was it really Liu Tangxin who caused her accident? Su Yue frowned. Even if she knew the culprit, she couldn't go back.

"You still can't let go?" The man's lazy and magnetic voice came into her ears, "Do you want to crush me?"

Su Yue subconsciously raised her chin to look up, and what she saw was the man's firm and perfectly contoured jaw. She was stunned. When did she fall asleep? Hearing Jiang Ci's words, her face instantly turned red. She just realized that her arm was around Jiang Ci's waist, holding him tightly.

Su Yue quickly let go of her hand and moved her body away. She felt a little embarrassed, "I fell asleep, it wasn't intentional. . . I wanted to hug my teddy bear."

"You said your sleeping position is very good. Oh, it seems that this is your standard, holding me and not letting go, and even wrapping your feet around me." Jiang Ci's eyelids lifted, and his pitch-black eyes turned to Su Yue. Although he knew he couldn't see anything, looking into his eyes always made people feel flustered.

Su Yue was so embarrassed that her hair stood up. She used to sleep with a large teddy bear, and last night, she must have mistaken Jiang Ci for her big bear.

Su Yue was in the wrong, so she didn't refute him. She just whispered, "Not tonight."

After washing up, Su Yue quickly took out the weighing scale. Not only was she affected by Jiang Ci's words, but also by her dreams. She urgently wanted to lose weight.

Su Yue stepped onto the weighing scale. Has she lost weight after one night?

She stared nervously at the number displayed on the scale. It was still 145, the same as yesterday, with no change.

Su Yue felt a little disappointed. She thought that heaven had given her a golden finger to make her thin and beautiful.

Before breakfast, Jiang Haoyan appeared in the room on time with coriander in his arms. The little guy sat on the chair, pouted his small butt, turned his head to Jiang Ci, and said, "Daddy turned into a panda." The little guy smiled cutely, showing his white teeth.

Su Yue also saw a hint of blue in Jiang Ci's eyes, obviously he didn't sleep well last night. She lowered her head and dared not speak.

"There was a mouse in the room last night, and it kept me awake," Jiang Ci said in a flat tone, with a smile that was not a smile.

"Ah." Jiang Haoyan widened his big, bright eyes." Daddy, you can borrow coriander. It can catch mice."

Jiang Ci pulled the corner of his lips." If the mouse makes noise again tonight. . ."

"Then let Haohao help Daddy catch the mouse with coriander," Jiang Haoyan said, tilting his little head, his big eyes shining." Hmm."

Su Yue bit her lip and secretly glanced at Jiang Ci. This man was really annoying.

At this moment, the breakfast delivery person arrived. This time it was also a young servant. Su Yue felt that the servant's hands were shaking badly, as if she was not here to deliver breakfast, but to be punished.

Su Yue looked at Jiang Ci again. In the well-lit room, Jiang Ci's expressionless face was indeed terrifying. His scars looked like twisted worms, no wonder the servant dared not look up.

"Young Master Jiang Ci, Master Li. . . Master Li has not returned from his leave, and there is still no mango cake today. . ." The servant said nervously. She didn't want to come to deliver breakfast either. They all knew what happened to Xiao Mo before. But the housekeeper assigned her to come, so she had to obey.

Jiang Ci didn't make a sound.

Su Yue felt that if the servant continued to shake, she might drop the breakfast on the ground." Okay, you can put the breakfast down and leave."

The servant looked at Su Yue in astonishment, with gratitude in her eyes. Then she quickly spread the breakfast on the table, stumbled away.

"You go and do it." Jiang Ci said coldly.

Su Yue glanced at him with the corner of her eye and whispered, "You said the cake I made before tasted average." Jiang Haoyan's little guy stood with his ears up, listening to Su Yue actually being able to make mango cake. His big eyes lit up, his small mouth pouted, coolly saying, "Daddy, Haohao also wants to eat mango cake."

"You tell her."

Although the little guy wanted to eat, he was a principled little man and couldn't beg a bad woman for mango cake. He looked at Su Yue without a sound.

Facing the two faces, Su Yue felt a little proud in her heart. "Making cakes is very tiring. Besides, my hands have always been delicate and I don't cook easily."

Jiang Haoyan's big eyes moved to Su Yue's delicate hands, with black and fat fingers that were not good-looking at all. He moved his small mouth and showed some disdain on his white face.

"Anger value: 5."

Su Yue was stunned and looked at Jiang Ci incredulously. A headache came and the bell rang. She hated him so much that she gritted her teeth. Was this man so petty? He couldn't eat cake and was sulking?

"Do you want me to beg you?" Jiang Ci's face was expressionless, his tone lazy, but Su Yue knew he was pretending.

Mysterious!

Su Yue pouted unwillingly, "You don't have to beg me. I'm willing to make a cake for you!"Jiang Ci's parents went abroad for a while and finally came back today.

When the butler came to inform her, Su Yue happened to see Jiang Ci finishing a piece of cake.

"Madam, everyone else has arrived. You should take the young master over there as soon as possible."

"Okay, I know. Thank you, Uncle Zhang." Su Yue turned around and went to see Jiang Haoyan, whose little mouth was covered in cream." Let's go, I'll take you to see your grandparents."

Jiang Haoyan looked at Su Yue, then at Jiang Ci. "Dad?"

"You go." Jiang Ci didn't even lift her eyelids and continued to eat her second piece of cake.

Jiang Haoyan obediently got off the chair, picked up the coriander, and followed Su Yue, swaying his little body as he walked.

The living room of the villa was filled with laughter and joy.

When Su Yue appeared with Jiang Haoyan, the laughter abruptly stopped. Jiang Xuan's expression didn't change, her pretty little face still full of smiles, but Jiang Muhang's eyes flashed with disgust.

"You're here, come sit with your child," said Jiang Ci's mother, Song Xiaoqing. Despite her age, she still had a charming and graceful demeanor due to proper maintenance, and one could see a resemblance between her and Jiang Ci in her eyes and eyebrows.

Su Yue walked over with Jiang Haoyan and had him sit next to her. The little guy was well-behaved and leaned against her.

Song Xiaoqing had someone hand her a gift and said, "This is a souvenir I brought back."

"Thank you, mother."

"How's Jiang Ci been lately?" Su Yue couldn't tell if the other person cared about Jiang Ci from their distant tone, as if it was just a casual question.

"He's doing well," Su Yue replied.

Song Xiaoqing nodded. She didn't like Su Yue as a daughter-in-law and even found her repulsive. Su Yue didn't have any of the qualities of a wealthy family's daughter, and since she married into the Jiang family, Song Xiaoqing never took her out to socialize or attend banquets, fearing embarrassment.

On the other hand, Jiang Xuan had the qualities of a wealthy family's daughter, even though the Jiang family was now in decline. Her demeanor and behavior were to Song Xiaoqing's liking, and even if she took her out, she could hold her own.

Song Xiaoqing, Jiang Xuan, and Jiang Muhang then chatted together, and the family of three seemed harmonious and happy. Su Yue and Jiang Haoyan seemed like bystanders. Su Yue looked down at the little guy next to her, and his big eyes were fixed on his grandmother, but she seemed to ignore his existence.

The little guy's eyes darkened, and he looked a bit disappointed.

Su Yue touched his head. When Jiang Ci brought this child back to the Jiang family, he made it clear that he was his adopted son. However, many people did not believe it and secretly thought that this was Jiang Ci's illegitimate child.

Jiang's couple was indifferent to Jiang Ci, their eldest son, and even more indifferent to the child he brought back. Therefore, since Jiang Haoyan was sensible, he had never received the affection and hugs of his grandparents.

Su Yue looked at the little guy's lonely face and leaned over to whisper to Jiang Haoyan, "The swing in the yard is ready. I'll push you on it when we go back."

Jiang Haoyan lifted his little head, and his round big eyes suddenly became bright.

Note: No revision needed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 37.6K 200
Cheng Huan woke up and had transmigrated as the villainess female supporting character in a novel. The female supporting character was very money-lov...
10.2M 640K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
276K 4.6K 52
Lu Wanwan transmigrated inside a melodramatic and rich-businessman-type novel called The Rich Young Master's Gentle Love. In the original novel, the...
564K 16.2K 87
Chi Zhengzheng became vegetative, lying in bed, motionless. A CP-free novel suddenly appeared in her mind ... In the original novel, a car accident l...