𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙂𝙉𝙄𝙕𝙀. ᵈᵈ ᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ

By izythescientist

❝ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢɢᴀ, ɪᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘᴘɪɴ ᴏꜰꜰᴀ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪɢɢᴀꜱ.❞ ᴅᴅ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴀ ꜰᴀɴ ꜰɪᴄ. ⁱᶻʸᵗʰᵉˢ... More

𝟎𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟎𝟗
𝟎𝟏𝟎
𝟎𝟏𝟏
𝟎𝟏𝟏 / 𝐈𝐈
𝟎𝟏𝟐
𝟎𝟏𝟑
𝟎𝟏𝟑 / 𝐈𝐈

𝟎𝟎𝟒

3.5K 80 30
By izythescientist

𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘦 , 004 .

╰┈➤ ❝𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨𝙨.❞

— ᴅᴀʀ & ᴠʙ .

╰┈➤ 𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇𝟐𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐂 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ¡! ❞

 ᴀɴʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ɢɪʀʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ᴘᴏꜱꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ 

ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪꜰ ɪ ʜɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

ᴍʏ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʙʏ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ

— 𝙖𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝'𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙨 .

𝘙𝘌𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘙 ; 𝘣𝘤 — 𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘪 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦 / 𝘷𝘤 — 𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘦 !

5 ☆ .

𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 ༉‧₊˚✧

ʏᴏɴᴋᴇʀꜱ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ;  ʟɪʏᴀʜ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ !

⁰⁴/ ²/²³ ᴛᴜᴇꜱᴅᴀʏ || ⌚️ 1:02 pm

𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐,❞ aaliyah signaled her hand out to her sister— 𝘭𝘢𝘺'𝘪𝘢 making her burst out laughing as she sat up in her bed, shaking her head,

⇝ 𝙇𝘼𝙔'𝙄𝘼 𝙃𝙊𝙉𝙊𝙍 𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙉 — ( LAY-EYE-UH)

7𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕 !

→ 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘪 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘤 ? 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘢 𝘨𝘰 <3 ! 𝘓𝘔𝘈𝘖𝘈𝘖, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘰 𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩. 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘭 !

"BRAAA," she hollered as she softly hit her back on her headboard, the volume of her laugh growing making aaliyah reach over to hit her so she can stop, allowing her to finish her story. "lay stopppp." she lowly whined, her smile heard in her voice as lay caught her breath, "SAME DAY YOU GOT LOCKED IN? DAS CRAAAAAAZY!" her loud voice boomed throughout her room making aaliyah shake her own head as she sighed.

"MIND YOUUUU-UHH!" aaliyah shouted matching her volume as she straightened her back as she sat on her sister's bed, she put her hands out ready to use her hand motions throughout her story as she was gonna make an attempt to save it no matter how messed up it sounded.

"niggas was looking at me even when he hadda a girl givin him a lap dance too.." she said, "then he approached me. na if he never came up to me it never would've happened." liyah shrugged seeing her older sister's face still hold disapproval making aaliyah continue, "siah don't know—"

"bout the first time you was wit him or last time?" lay smartly asked tilting her head, "cause we ain't forget. doin dat shit in lore's car was craaaazy too." she cut her sister off smiling as she looked at aaliyah pointing her finger at her, "you just different bro."

aaliyah just silently laughed cause she wasn't even gonna try and say that she'll try and stop doin that with dd or avoid him as whole, cause one thing she wasn't gon do was pull herself away from something she know she want. even if it's deep down. dd just now started to appear more in her life and she knew he was gon show up a whole lot more, especially because of what they did.

but at the same time she was lowk mad at herself because it was the first day of her & jasiah actually together and she messed it up already. she genuinely couldn't help herself tho, this was just what she do and liyah was already thinking there wasn't gonna be a nigga who was gonna make her change her ways.

& jasiah was really acting like he gonna be that nigga, so liyah just let him.

"then after we went back inside lore told me he went out to go smoke cause it was too noisy inside but he asked about meee," she lowly dragged looking around, "but ian seen him for the rest of the night." aaliyah finished, the relief she felt in that moment undeniably there because she still felt that even with her not having nun physical to prove that she been with a nigga siah would just be able to tell from how different she was acting. and if he came over to where she was too and saw how dd was staring her down? he definitely would tell.

lay just shook her head as she placed her hands on aaliyah attempting to push her off the bed, "gooooo, yous messy as shit. summer not even here and you already in sum." she spoke as loyal laughed again and smiled big at the mention of summer. she really couldn't wait for summer, that was the best season to be a hoe frl.

she immediately got up while lay watched her havin a feeling on what she was about to do, "you already knowin when it's summer?" aaliyah lowly asked and faced her backside to lay as she bent over and started shaking her ass, "WE GON BE OUTSIDEEEEEEEEE!" she shouted feeling a pillow harshly sent to her ass which just slightly bounced off making aaliyah laughs grow, "BITCH LOOKING BAD AND GOTTA STUPID BUTTTT!" she continued as she bent over more making her ass move more effortlessly, cause this girl's body was really tea & that's word to everything.

then another one pillow got sent to aaliyah with 10 times more force resulting in her standing back up side eyeing lay who was snickering holding another one in case she was still gon continue. "i gotta go anyway, i'm goin to see my man soonnn." she said as she smiled waking to lay's door, "girl byeeee." lay dragged not taking liyah seriously whenever she went talking about sum 'my man'.

         the minute aaliyah got into her room she saw her phone lit up on her bed as she walked towards it thinking it was just lorelai blowing up her phone. when she picked it up and held it closer to her face seein the unrecognizable number, then her eyes dropping down to the message reading it. 

"bro." she faintly said under her breath as she unlocked her phone, it taking her to the message thread as she just stared at it. bein dramatic tilting her head too tryna see if this was actually real. 

as much as she could literally just avoid him it was hard too especially when shit like this happens, knowin she wasn't tryna avoid him either.

☆, unknown user & aaliyah text thread !

??? — ??? — ????

yooo

this dd

whooo ??

think u got da wrong number

stop pwm tori 😂😂.

myb david 😂😂.

now whatchu want

wtw today ?

gonna see my man

hbu?

🤦🏽‍♂️

😂

so can i see you ?

did u not read my message ?

nah, i hadda feeling i didn't want to

well read it 

reading is fundamental 

tori js lemme slide rqqq

nooo i'm alr knowing

i gotta nigga

how many times u gon repeat that for 

u to get that i don't gaf ??

well i do.. das the biggg difference 

you don't 

i'm alr knowing

just lemme be great && leave me aloneee

deadass

so u just want me to forget 

bout yesterday nd saturday  ?

yea

that'll be great ngl

just for us to do it again 

when we see each other 😂😂 ?

dats a good point

guess we just gonna have 

to stop seeing each other 🤷🏽‍♀️

nahhhh

we just started seein each other more doe 

david let's js be friendsssss 

hn 

ion wanna be ya friend

ok so gomp ?

no

🙎🏽‍♀️

tori myf but i js can't stop thinkin bout it 

like i dead needa see u again wrd2 

but ik u got so many other females that's gonna let u

 do what im not letting u thoo

u right

das sum rs ngl

bye david 🙄.

hollonnnn

cs is they gonna do it like u gonna do it ?

ion know 🤔🤔

maybe go find out !

😂😂 u funny ash

but im dead serious wit it

same

tori is u even thinkin bout ts frl

like is that nigga gon do it better then me ?

ion know 🤔🤔

but ik i can find out !

wit me or him ?

good question 

igh so slide the @

 what i look like to you 😂😂 ??

🤦🏽‍♂️

why u faking like youn want this too?

making this sound one sided n shi 

get off my phoneeee .

u not even denying shit too

so lemme pull up fa like 30 minutes then u can go to yo nigga

how dat sound ?

sound like it's time to go back to

one of your hoes 🧐

word ?

word 

aii 

aii

so u off me now ?

nah 

js remembered we been texting this whole time

imma ft u so i can see ya pretty ass face 

ts gon give me so much more motivation to keep askin u fs

answer my shit tori ‼️

BROO 😂😂.

—         aaliyah didn't even set her phone up the minute she saw it ring immediately after dd texted her making her do a big ass sigh. she couldn't even make herself lie and say that she didn't wanna see him cause the way she was seein ts he was gonna see right past that lie.

she let her finger slowly answer the call as it quickly connected showing dd fine ass sitting in his car. he held his phone up but it was slightly downwards but it was still showing him perfectly. 

her eyes went over to the ceiling of his car— which since yesterday she been thinkin bout how his car was jus nice asl. his shit was tinted alla way out so she couldn't even tell which car it was. she squinted seeing what looked like stars on the ceiling goin back to his face as he carried a smug look on his face.

he had his twists down with a baseball cap on but turnt to the side while his face was just looking good ash. aaliyah's face was not even in the frame, it was just her forehead & her perfect ass eyebrows showing that was weirdly enough for dd to start geeking.

"toriiiiiii," he started as he suddenly furrowed his eyebrows holding his face closer to the screen. "lemme see ya pretty face ma." dd spoke, his words rolling off real good off his tongue as liyah continued to look around, not wanting to show her face just yet. "i look bad right na." she lowly said making dd dramatically jerk his head back looking around— not believing that for shit. "bad?" he lowly exclaimed inna surprised tone, "stop bullshitting." he quickly said after hearing aaliyah's pretty laughs.

she set her phone up on her vanity mirror as she sat in her fluffy pink chair watching dd's smile instantly grow as he continued to stare at her without saying a single thing. just speechless for real.

liyah peacefully stayed in silence while dd just kept admiring her, forgetting his initial plan of getting her to see him again. it stayed like that for a lil longer before dd blurted, "damn you love pink." he lowly said as aaliyah smiled, unknowingly making dd fold. she swayed side by side, her eyes going to her hello kitty bracelet then running her fingers through her hair looking at herself through the camera. the background was her room which held a whole lotta pink & hello kitty,

"what can i sayyyy," she shrugged dragging, "you so beautiful." dd basically cut her off, not noticing she was about to continue. "like das worda my deads." he shook his head as his cute ass smile stayed on his pink lips while liyah softly smiled, "thank youuu." she said. no matter how much she gets them she just love's compliments, especially when they sound pure & genuine.

"ight so.." dd trailed off making liyah silently groan knowin he was gon start convincing her. it made her feel worse knowin that it might just work too. he held his camera up more properly showing his face as he started, "igh so.. feel me? i come pick you up. you sit right here," he panned the camera to show the empty passenger seat. aaliyah nodded slowly, ".. then we go back there?" she smiled finishing his sentence, using her nail to point at the camera referencing to the back seat.

dd bursted out laughing as the camera showed him again with his other hand in the air as he shrugged his shoulders, "nahhh. see you said it, not me." he spoke with his laughs mixed into his voice making liyah shake her head, her laugh now escaping her lips as she sighed, "okay." she shortly said now slightly nodding her head.

dd furrowed his eyebrows jerking his head a lil forward through his phone as his face held sudden excitement, his eyes slowly widening wit his smile growin bigger. "okay?" he semi exclaimed, hearing that as a yes. "NOOOOO!" aaliyah soon said right after realizing he was thinking that was her yes when it was really her just accepting his half assed efforts he barely made, not his offer.

now dd jerked his head back tying his face up wit a "who she talking to?" look while actively looking around, knowin that car empty asl. he knew aaliyah be yellin at niggas too so this was just him having the first hand experience. & on top of that liyah dead be so nice to him talking soft and shit.

"youuuu, nigga. youuuuu." she continued pointing her finger to her camera, noticing his face. she sat back in her chair laughing as she lightly spun herself around, "you really think das all you gon do to get me to go?" liyah tilted her head slightly as she softened her eyebrows, "das craaaaazy."

dd kissed his teeth quickly hearing her words, "but you know you tryna..." he trailed on pausing with a smug look on his face making aaliyah unknowingly grow a grin on her face, "yeaaaaaaaaa." dd dragged inna slight tone, "so jus come see me real quick." he said thinking to himself a lil before speaking again, "you got anyone home in dere?" dd lowly asked— immediately making aaliyah erupt into loud ass laughs.

she really was tryna know who gave this nigga so much confidence frl. it was evident in every single thing he did and that was just crazy to her. it wasn't that she never dealt wit a bold nigga, but it was just like nunnadem was like him. 

aaliyah furrowed her eyebrows calming down before inching a lil closer to her phone, "you really think you gon— nahhhhhhhhh," she cut herself off as she waved her hand making dd chuckle a lil, "you dead jus like to act.. das different." he voiced, like he ain't never seen a girl who didn't want him before. but this time he knew aaliyah wanted same thing he wanted.

liyah just smiled, her eyes going straight to her notification center the minute she heard her phone vibrate on her desk. her eyes squinted as she read the message causing her to loudly sigh, "my mans hereeeee." she dragged, "you wanna see da fit?" aaliyah asked, now bringing her innocent smile into the frame leaving dd to just grow a slightly mug on his face, it not being able to be properly held due to her smile.

"ight." she shrugged, standing up from her chair, moving it so it can see her full view. she backed away till the point where she knew her full fit was showing as she ran her hands through her hair, letting dd's eyes go over her grey set.

as expected; his gaze became prolonged on her. it wasn't even too much too, it was the most simplest fit but it was the way her body looked in it. aaliyah just stood there, her eyes going to her full body mirror fixing her telfar making sure it's facing the right way, then just staring at herself for a few seconds before turning back to dd who was still staring at her.

his bottom lip was tucked in as this nigga continued to stare, making aaliyah slowly realize that this nigga might want her a lil more than she think. she tilted her head furrowing her eyebrows creating a fake mug on her face, "whaaaat? you wanna three-sixty or sum?" she playfully asked seein dd's smile now form on his face— causing instant regret to be filled in her system, cause she really should've known.

"i mean.." his voice as low as he spoke, "can i get one?" he asked, his tone low and holding a lil sense of pleading making aaliyah quickly speak after him, "no."

his face dropped, his mood not being completely changed cause he could still see her pretty ass body as she continued to stand in front of her camera. "actually.." she trailed off, looking back to herself in the mirror, "i forgot to see how thick i look in dis." she muttered loudly to herself— that being a habit she always did with every single thing she wore. 

"word?" dd said, his smile heard in his voice as aaliyah side eyed her phone, "shut up." she replied making dd carry the same look on his face before, "watch that mouth, gangsta." he pointed his finger to the camera as he spoke makin aaliyah laugh as she slightly turned around just a lil to see her side view.

"ouuuuuuuu," she lowly dragged getting real excited. it was the same thing every time and she still had the same reaction. "my ass so fattt." she mumbled to herself before quickly turning back around seein dd wit that same focused look on his face but now wit a smirk. "yea, you gon get off my phone now." she spoke picking up her phone hearin dd's whines, "ight waittttt, you gon call me when ya done?" he said, dragging out his words soundin like a lil ass kid.

even though that was just a lil cute aaliyah still scrunched up her face, "boy you is a grown ass man, out my phone wit that." she replied as she opened her room door, already working her way out the door. she stopped at her sisters door for a lil as she called day, "lay he outside!" she slightly raised her voice hearing her muffled okay due to the door still being closed.

as she went downstairs aaliyah looked down at her phone seeing dd still on the phone, now starting to drive. liyah could already tell that nigga was speeding baddd. "david yous getting off my phone." she announced, getting ready to end the call hearing dd's whiny ass groans. this nigga was just a big ass baby for real. "you gon text me when you get back?" he asked hearing liyah's snickers, "no.. why would i?"

dd glanced at her on his phone before diverting his eyes back to the road, "text me when you back bro." he simply mumbled, strong ass tone of attitude in his voice showing how tired he was of aaliyah and it hasn't even been a full week of them knowin each other.

aaliyah just laughed a lil more before nodding, "aii, i gotchu." she smiled ending the call, then putting dd on hide alerts cause she was having a feeling dd was gonna try and text her while she was with jasiah. 

50 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 — 𝘥𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘥'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦  !

2:14 𝘱𝘮 .

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 ༉‧₊˚✧

ʏᴏɴᴋᴇʀꜱ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ;  ᴅᴅ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ !

⁰⁴/ ²/²³ ᴛᴜᴇꜱᴅᴀʏ || ⌚️ 2:14 pm

"𝘉𝘙𝘖.. 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘚𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘖𝘜𝘚?" the sudden volume of her voice not phasing dd as he sat comfortably in his chair  as he scratched the side of his face lazily, his eyes studying the girl as she slowly picked up on his careless demeanor, realizing that he genuinely doesn't care.

dd now picked up on this & internally groaned knowin that he was gonna force himself to put sum effort into lying. he sat up right as he licked his lips before speaking, "i said my bad nai." he lowly spoke, disregarding his past thoughts about puttin effort.

nai just held eye contact before taking a deep breath, "hasn't even been ten minutes dd. i just went to the bathroom and you already texting hoes." she explained, knowin that dd prolly doesn't even know what he's fully apologizing for. dd slightly smirked while  jerking his head back, "ian textin no hoe." he simply denied, hearing nai's footsteps get closer to him.

"then who you texting dd?" nai's heavy new york accent flooded his ears as he saw her standing right in front of him, her hip popped out as she placed her hand on it. dd stared, now not an easy lie like "my sister" or "ddot" comin outta his mouth like it usually did— cause it never took much, this nigga be havin lies flowin outta his mouth so effortlessly.

but now he was just thinkin bout who he lying about; aaliyah.

this was his third time texting aaliyah ever since they spoke and he knew for a fact he was on hide alerts on her phone, he was alr knowin liyah been doing this & this was nothing new to her. but it was especially when dd told her he couldn't stop thinking about it? he meant it heavy.

it never left his mind as he began to over analyze every single interaction they have had together, alla way from when he was stuck staring at her while dumb high. just everything about her was so different to him. he been used to girls wanting him that the minute dd offered to pick her up they would've immediately accepted without no hesitation.

aaliyah tho? she was dead making him mad from how she kept denying cause he knows she don't care about her nigga. if it was anyone else he woulda been left her alone but before he can do that things that already happened in barely a week of them knowing each other flooded his mind badly.

the smile that slowly made its way on his lips was not hidden at allll. remembering how focused he was when liyah was looking at herself and how she was using his real name. he was starting to love when she used his real name.

he knew it was prolly to show how serious she was being but from the way her voice sounded with it? dd doesn't think he's heard anyone say his name any better. it was so many things alone that just made thoughts & visions of aaliyah effortlessly come into his head.

"—yea." nai quickly spoke, making dd come back into reality. she started walking to her purse that laid on his desk grabbing it. she stared at him a lil longer in pure disbelief as she squinted her eyes shaking her head, "you just got head from me and already thinkin bout anotha female.. can you think about one girl for longer than like.. thirty minutes?" she smartly asked, her attitude laced in her voice as she tiled her head at dd who looked at her, watching her continue.

       & you could just tell that even though dd was looking at her, he wasn't looking at her. it had to have been someone else on his mind.

dd rubbed his forehead with his hand— an attempt to get her off his mind. "nai i wasn't even textin no girl.. yous just aggy." he expressed slightly shrugging his shoulders speaking his truth hearing nai loudly scoff, "like my bad fa textin my son ddot, damn." he loudly mumbled picking his phone back up to check if she answered yet.

nai just read his face that now had all emotion sucked out of it was he continued to check his phone, a more upset demeanor taking place as he put it back down to focus on her. "ddot?" she questioned, "you was texting ddo—"

    "𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘎𝘈 𝘓𝘠𝘐𝘕 𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌—" the sudden erupt but familiar voice came from outside dd's door making him sigh hearing his voice cut off which was prolly his brother keeping him from continuing his sentence even tho she already heard.

the door opened revealing ddot walking in, him pointing and laughing at dd as notti had his arm draped over ddot. "yo you bugging!" he exclaimed as they resumed basically tripping into his room due to ddot not walking properly cause he was still laughing at dd.

nai turnt around seeing notti & ddot behind her, a lazy smile on both of their faces making her roll her eyes slightly as she pushed passed them goin for the door that they just opened, "don't call my phone no more." she said leaving making dd quickly tie up his face— he hates false allegations.

dd just kisssed his teeth with his smile growing bigger, "you called me first but aii, i gotchu fa sure." he spoke wit his cute ass laugh laced in his voice as he slightly raised it so she could hear raised his voice, the lil attitude standing out more then nai's making ddot's laughter grow as notti shook his head, "nahhhhh," he dragged, "why you doing nai like that tho? i like ha." he asked making dd kiss his teeth, "man i know you do. ain't you say her ass fat?"

notti nodded to himself smilin, "yea i did." he lowly recalled feeling ddot press the side of his palm to near his ear, "you know why this nigga doin ha like dat? cause he still stuck on liyah." he quietly whispered resulting in notti nodding more in agreement, both of them turning to dd who was slightly mugging ddot knowin what he said cause he a bad ass whisperer.

he just shook his head picking up his phone from his lap tryna see if liyah responded again, and left with nothing again. he looked back at ddot & notti as he spoke, "ya know wheneva she be like.. wit nigga for real, how long do it be lasting?" he calmly asked scanning both ddot and notti's face for an answer already feeling them about to bust out laughing.

dd was genuinely asking this too so he just mugged the both of them hearing their laughter grow, "brooo," ddot dragged holding his hand out hearin notti's laugh rang thru out his ears causing him to push notti away, from him and to the wall behind them. "bro?" notti faintly spoke inna questioning tone as he kept laughing, seeing ddot suddenly push him.

"yo dd, don't let ha brainwash you into actually thinkin that she dead care about that nigga," ddot started, calming down from his laughter. he wasn't believing that dd would actually ask how long her relationships really be lasting as if he was gon wait cause he knew dd never do. dd kissed his teeth out of annoyance, "okay den why she acting like she do?" he replied, sounding real stressed and everything makin notti laugh a lil more with his back against the wall since he ain't move because he didn't move when ddot pushed him.

ddot shrugged, "das just what she do ma heart. but ian seen her in a real relationship eva since like.." he paused, thinkin bout alla the years he had known liyah. with aaliyah & lorelai moving like siblings and honestly neva apart while lorelai and ddot were always around each other making them also have that sibling/cousin bond, he was seein liyah same way he saw lorelai.

"dat shit was back in ninth grade." he snickered as he was remembering, "word?" notti furrowed his eyebrows findin that surprising as ddot nodded, "yeah, then i remember i had too—"

"see? it's ya fault you been keeping her a secret bro." dd immediately got to complaining. now whenever ddot would bring up a memory he had about liyah both dd and notti would get mad ova the fact that ddot been knew liyah and they— his best friends were just finding out about her. "gatekeeping ass." he added, his salty voice making ddot smile.

"so youn want me to continue—"

"keep talking nigga." dd cut ddot off, picking his phone back up checking to see if aaliyah responded once again to be met with nothing— again.

    3 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 — 𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦  !

5:55 𝘱𝘮 .

☆, dd & aaliyah text thread !

DAVID 🤦🏽‍♀️.

tori why u playin wimmie ?

worda bro u gmfu 

ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ 5:55 ᴘᴍ

TORI 😮‍💨😮‍💨.

NIGGAAAA😂😂

why is u textin me like we tg or sum 😭.

mane ts lowk yo fault 

howwww 

ian even let u hit 

yet?

huh?

**ian even let u hit yet

okay david 😂😂.

wya

my wife lore house

tryna get picked up?

yea sure

fr?

fr

ight hollon

IM PLAYINNNN

don't come over here

nah i gotchu ma 😂😂

i'm already omw 

that fast ?

u down bad bro 🤦🏽‍♀️

js know ain't no one opening that door for u

spwm

ik u bouta open that door for me

fake actin like youn want this too

but i gotta focus on drivin aii? 

imma see u ma

—          "..IT ALL JUST HAPPENED SO FAST," aaliyah stood in front of lorelai with an innocent look on her face as she played with her nails, looking at everything but her. she brought her hand to scratch her hair, her nervousness rubbed off on lorelai as she squinted her eyes, tryna see what happened.

"ian even like.." she paused, "i was just playing tryna see sum then he just like.." she shrugged her shoulders as a small smile spread across her lips making lorelai gasp, "you text dd back?" she asked as liyah slowly nodded, not diverted her gaze to the floor. 

"just give me your phone." lore lowly requested as she sat up in her bed holding her hand out as liyah's heart started beating a lil faster— genuinely scared for lorelai's reaction.

cause when she say she actually was just playing and didn't think he would do it? she was bein halfway truthful knowin that lil part of her do wanna see him again. but now he was coming to her best friend's house just to pick aaliyah up, that was making liyah really notice how much craved liyah and it's only been two real times they been together doin shi. and just like she said— she hasn't even let him hit too.

now she was wondering if it was something that ddot told dd for him to be acting like this. cause if ddot got the chance to talk about aaliyah, many stories can be told. it neva really hit her how long she knew ddot and how he seen & knew everything that happened.

but aaliyah's hand was shaking real hard as she handed lorelai her phone, she wasn't scared of no one more than her best friend when she know she did something wrong. then lorelai's whole demeanor changes and it just gets mad scary. liyah be laughing but it's really to hide the fact that she scared ash.

lorelai took one glance at aaliyah wit a smug face seeing the phone locked, as if she ain't kno her password. she lowly chuckled as she entered the numbers, leaving the phone unlocked— it going straight to the messages with dd. she pushed up her glasses as she held the phone closer to her face, her eyes squinting as she continue to read alla way from when she finally responded to him texting her. her thumb wasn't scrolling for long cause the text conversation itself was short— automatically making things more bad on liyah's end from how she quickly accepted.

    & lore knew it was her bein sarcastic or just playing with him also knowin that if she were to scroll up she'd see dd asking multiple times and her saying no. 

she slowly nodded her head, her gaze diverting to her as she handed the phone back to liyah, resulting in her taking it slowly from lore's hand. ".. so?" aaliyah kept her innocent smile that always made its way on her face when it was sum that wasn't. 

lorelai shrugged as she pointed at her door beginning to speak, "rory if that nigga— nah lemme not cause i'm already knowin. when that nigga come in here i'm opening that door." she continued to point, "and ya going out together." she finished making aaliyah whine, "hollonnnnnnnn," she dragged, "i was just with my nigga tho—"

the loud noise of lore kissin her teeth cut aaliyah off, "bro when have you ever cared?" she tilted her head as she heard silence filling the room. "right." she nodded, "and sum just tells me you got that nigga addicted already." she lowly mumbled makin aaliyah loudly sigh as she sat down, "and ion know why, we barely did nun." she shook her head.

lorelai paused looking at aaliyah as if she wasn't one of the baddest in their city rn. everywhere this girl goes she just stands out, whether it's school or when she just outside. aaliyah just carries this different ass aura that whenever she walked past she never goes unnoticed, that's one of the reasons why she had everyone approaching her. thennn aaliyah was just beautiful with a bomb ass body— that was a whole other thing within itself frl. because of this she quickly became known not just locally but from alla her social medias.

so it was alla that and dd still hadn't seen her anywhere before, another reason why he was acting the way he was now. but it just a lil trait it always had, if he wants something ( and he actually wants it ) he was gon get it, but that didn't mean shit if he decides he just don't want it anymore more— the switch up goes crazy every time.

"okay my baddd," liyah says as she sits on the edge of lore's bed, "and you wanna see him too.. right?" she asked smiling a lil makin aaliyah look away to hide hers, her hands covering her face as she shakes her head, "mannnn.." she mumbles while her face is in her hands, not even seeing her about to lie about ts.

"yeaaaah." she dragged uncovering her face, admitting wasn't hard for her either— like at all. no rush of guiltiness or shame went through her body as just felt regular, not effected. "righttt, see? you gon be good."

"i guess." aaliyah muttered as she sighed, wonderin what she's about to get into with this dd nigga— cause knew it had to be sum.

👩🏽‍🔬𝘼/𝙉: 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙠𝙠𝙠, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙖𝙖𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙖 ! 𝙞𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙖 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙜𝙜, 𝙞 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙩 18𝙩𝙝.. 🤦🏽‍♀️.

𝟒/𝟓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 394 29
𝘈 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘖𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺..
160K 1.9K 22
Just imagines of ya favs🤭
38.4K 711 20
❝ traumas, they surround me. i wish you'd just love me back. say you're here, but i don't feel it give me peace, but then you steal it ❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢...
167K 1.5K 33
Please read😾🫶🏽