d۫۰۪a۫۰۪ғ۫۰۪ғ۫۰۪o۫۰۪d۫۰۪ι۫۰۪l...

By SimpliciousBae

◦Daffodils are symbolized as forgiveness. IN WHICH she decides to move back to her hometown, Orlando Florida... More

introductions
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17

chapter 18

8 0 0
By SimpliciousBae

••

The weird encounter. | daffodils ° .✱

Real life

tw: cringee

(if you wanna skip this chapter that's alright but read the a/n at the end please)

—Ξ[❈]Ξ—

Bella and Kaitlynn had just arrivied at the mall. They were currently sipping starbucks and browsing around before actually heading to bath and body works, they're main destination.

"Let's go to hot topic!" Kaitlynn grabbed her arm and pulled her towards hot topic.

"Look! Don't you think this is cute?" Bella said holding up a Black and purple pleated skirt. "I saw one in red, We could match!"

"Yes! Where did you see it?" Kaitlynn said coming up to her.

"Over here..."

-

After a bit of shopping they were finally going to bath and body works for some, you guessed it, candles!

On they're way there Bella saw some people. They looked like they recognized them. Over the months, she knew when someone had recognized her just by their body language.

"I think those people recognize us.." Kaitlynn whispered to her. Bella nodded.

The group walked up towards them. In this group there were, Three older guys, lets say in their twenties and with them were two kids who looked no older then ten. The girl had her blonde hair in pigtails while the other kid had brown hair, red glasses and his backpack was red as well. One of the three older guys had reddish-brown hair while the other two had dark brown hair.

"Leafy? Kattix?" Said the guy who had reddish hair.

"Hi." Kaitlynn said. Bella waved with a smile.

The brunet with green eyes smiled. The pigtails girl took bite out of her icecream. She held it up to Kaitlynn. "Want some?" Her mouth full of the pink cream.

"Uhm.." Kaitlynn looked uncomfortable. "no thank you?"

The brunet guy with green eyes stared at the pigtails girl blankly.

"Uh." Said the boy with red glasses.

"Can we get a picture?" brunet with green eyes asked quickly.

"Um. Sure." Bella said.

The three boys all took out their phones and the pigtail girl took her iPad from her backpack. Her tablet looked sticky...

They gave their electronics to the boy with glasses. He almost dropped them. He pushed his glasses into place and mumbled a sorry.

They posed next to Bella and Kaitlynn awkwardly as the little boy took the pictures on each electronic idevidualy.

"Thank you." The reddish-brown haired guy said.

"Oh my gosh! I wish I would look like you both when I grow up, you're so pretty!" Said pigtails.

They thanked her for the complement.

The long haired brunett muttered a "You wish." Which everyone heard.

"You can't be mean to your... Little sister?" Bella said unsure.

The long haired kid scoffed. "That's the rudest thing you can ever say to me." He said. "Im not even related to," he motion to the girl, "Anna."

"My name's not Anna, its Annie!" She crossed her arms and frowned.

The two had a little argument.

"They always fight." Green eyes said to them. The older girls nodded slowly. "Zeekee stop fighting with Annie."

"Um Zeekee... Don't you think you're a little to old to be bickering with a seven year old?" Bella asked. Zeekee just looked at her.

"I'm not seven!!" Annie stomped her foot, a tear rolled down her cheek.

"What did you call me?" Zeekee asked Bella. He squinted at her.

"...Zeekee?" She answered ignoring Annie's screams.

"That's what my mother use to call me when I was a kid. My actual name's Ezekiel." He said staring into her soul."

"Does that mean she's your mummy?" Red brown hair kid asked real cringe. That's when they noticed his Australia accent.

Annie looked around. "His mom's not here."

Everyone just stared at her.

Annie touched her chest. And inhaled deeply, "I never knew I was a Star."

Ezekiel carried her and threw her up into the air into the night sky as she screamed. "Now you're one." Then she came crashing down onto her ass. A few cracks were heard. "Never mind.."

The kid with glasses said to Annie, "well-Uh it was nice knowing you."

"Butt-"

just kidding. ezekiel did not throw annie into the air.

Everyone stared at Annie once again. This girl was strange.

Annie took her sticky iPad from glasses boy. "Can I get your number? We could be the bestest of friends!" She pushed the iPad towards them.

Green eyes pushed her iPad back to annie, "no why you would ask that!"

"But Mark!" She put her hands on her hips and did a little wiggle. "I can have friends." She pointed to Mark with sass. "You can't."

The random people who were around shouted "OHHHH."

"I-I have friends!" He pointed to the older guys. "Zack and Ezekiel!"

"Remember, you payed me twenty dollars to be your friend?" Ezekiel said.

"Mark, You kinda got scammed." Annie said.

"OOOHHH." The people said again.

Bella and Kaitlynn looked so uncomfortable and confused.

"Sorry about her," glasses boy pushed his glasses into place. "That's my younger sister. I'm Jack by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Jack." Bella said politely.

"I Don't care Mark! I want their number." Annie kicked Mark on the leg with her pink boot. He winced in pain a bit but he grabbed her by the shirt as she tried to run towards them.

"Uhm... I think you guys should go now before he loses his grip on her." Said Zack.

"Yeah.. I think so too." Kaitlynn said. "It...Was nice meeting you guys? Bye."

Jack and Ezekiel said bye.

They waved to the group of weird people and quickly walked away.

"No best friends! Don't leave!" Annie yelled.

"BYE I'LL BE WATCHING YOUR NEXT STREAM." she screamed and her voice kinda cracked as she realised that they weren't gonna turn back.

Bella and Kaitlynn looked at each other as they head into bath and body works.

That. Was a weird encounter.

​​​​​​Simplicious has something to say !

jsyk i was forced out of my own will to write this. I PROMISED YOU GUYS IM NOT THIS CRINGE !! like i said last chapter this chapter is so fucking useless to the plot. Idk why i gave in but we stayed up until 2 am writing and thinking how this should go. also this isn't the last time you see annie in case you're wondering.. you'll see annie really soon.. sooner then you think!

bye now!

edit:

I WASN'T GONNA POST THIS TODAY BUT SINCE I'M IN SUCH A GREAT MOOD (bc my bestie is back!!) I DECIDED TO BE NICE AND FEED YOU GUYS ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 242 23
"𝖌𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙," 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖕𝖊𝖉, 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖑𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖉𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖇 𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖚𝖗𝖎�...
3.1K 51 9
Y/n has had a crush on Nick since Junior year of college. She's always wanted to repress this crush, until one slip up sends her emotions spiraling i...
673 45 6
Warning: Some graphic imagery/violence! Skeppy and Bad are detectives that work for the Atlanta Police Department which is no easy task considering t...
17.5K 705 20
Sapnap, a notoriously sullen computer science major, is attending North Carolina State University, along with his roommate and long-time internet fri...