DEAD WARRIORS { SAVE ME } ~ T...

De Mashi_wifey

Happiest life but a sad ending! An Accident, changed Ava's life. While she was in a Trip to her native place... Mais

EPI-2 °•○● WE LOST THE SUMMER●○•°
EPI-3 °•○● Valley of Lies●○•°
EPI-4 °•ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ•°
EPI-5 Truth Untold

EPI-1 °•○● BE WITH ME●○•°

61 9 29
De Mashi_wifey

AVA'S POV~

~Hit you with that Ddu du ddu du~
"Ah yeah! Ah yeah!" Vibing to this legendary song of my queens, will never end. And I can see clearly that Junnie is so concentrated in driving as I'm sitting next to him. From the mirror at the top, I can see the other crackheads vibing to the song too like me. We were enjoying alot! But it was all of a sudden. A truck full of loads approached our car with a high speed. It was mid 3'o clock, where the road was completely empty And a truck crashed into our car. All I can feel is the heavy pain in my head and can see junnie fighting for his life and so I closed my eyes as I fainted.

°•○●AT HOSPITAL●○•°

"Junnie!!!!" I woke up screaming. The only thing I can see is a blur vision of someone familiar near me. "Ava! Calm down! You are alright" those are the words that echoed in my ears clearly which was spoken by that familiar person. I scrubbed my eyes and I can see that I'm in hospital And I can see JAEHYUN near me. You might think who is this Jaehyun, he is my fiancé. My guardian planned to marry me to him. He is a rich guy practically. He is the official heir of CHANEL enterprises. Kinda close to Kim Jennie also. He is actually a handsome guy. "Where are the others!?!?!" I started to get panic alot and i kept on questioning but he was being quiet the whole time I'm questioning. "JAEHYUN!!! ANSWER ME!!?" I yelled. He slowly mumbled "they are dead, all of them". My heartbeat stopped for a  moment. I felt hopeless, helpless. My tears started flow off. Begging Jaehyun to say these all a prank. And then I was crying at the Funeral. "WHY YOU GUYS LEFT ME!!! TAKE ME WITH YOU! I CAN'T BE HERE WITHOUT YOU ALL!!!!". Tears didnt wanted to stay into my eyes and so it kept on coming out. Jaehyun near me tried convincing me alot But I can't,  as my 5 friends are my TREASURES.

Days passed......

I stayed in Jaehyun's home. I used to visit the graveyard everyday placing new bouquets and say what all happened the whole day. And today is the day I met them all. We planned to celebrate it. But now! Tears again started to fight with my eyes to make my cheeks wet and so I went to church for praying so I will get some peace. Tears dripping from my eyes,  I did a little prayer, I saw the priest approaching me. I stood up and I wished him. He wished me back too. He looked kinda tensed. He introduced himself as KIM TAEHYUNG.
"oh! Hello priest Taehyung. I'm--" before i could finish my sentence, I got cut off by his words. In tensed yet serious tone he said "I know you, you are Yeom-ji, ryt? I'm actually here to warn you!".
Wait, did he called me
YEOM-JI ? Why is it so? Before I could question him anything he said me something in a hurried tone which I couldnt comprehend. "Look Yeom-ji! You must find the warriors soon! They are in danger! We need the warriors. Especially Beomgyu. So you must find all the five! I have to go now, if you find something inform it to me" saying these all, he disappeared from my sight. I came to know that he is talking about my friends. Why especially gyu? He called them warriors? And who is that Yeom-ji?. Questions played a football match inside my head as I understood that im the one who have to kick the ball to get a goal.

Find answers for those questions with Ava by reading the next epi 💓

Stay tuned💥💛
Until this is Takata Ava signing off here💙

CHARACTER REVEAL!

NAME: Lee Jaehyun
AGE: 25
RELATIINSHIP WITH AVA: Fiancé
STATUS: Official heir of 'CHANEL' Enterprises
REAL NAME:?¿

💎More details of Jaehyun will be revealed in the upcoming episodes.💎

Ava writes~
The Dead Warriors
{Save me}

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
551K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...