𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 - 𝗰�...

By ELSLUVERS

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . pierre has added ********** to the group "wrong number, mate." 𝐬𝐭𝐚... More

i n t r o !
2 0 2 3 g r i d !!
i m e s s a g e
i n s t a
i m e s s a g e
r e a l l i f e
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
i m e s s a g e
i n s t a + r e a l l i f e
i m e s s a g e
i n s t a
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
i m e s s a g e
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
i m e s s a g e
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
i m e s s a g e
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
i m e s s a g e
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
20K?!
r e a l l i f e
i m e s s a g e
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
i m e s s a g e
i n s t a
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
i n s t a
i n s t a
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
i m e s s a g e
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
i n s t a / i m e s s a g e
i m e s s a g e
r e a l l i f e + i m e s s a g e
i n s t a
i n s t a
r e a l l i f e
i n s t a
| | e p i l o g u e

r e a l l i f e

26.2K 530 158
By ELSLUVERS

WRONG NUMBER.

CHARLES PACES outside linneas front door, trying to build up the courage to knock on the door.

"just fucking open the door, charles." he whispers to himself, rubbing his temples. he lets out a deep breath, bringing his hand up and kocking on the door.

a few seconds later, linnea pulls the door open and charles swears he stops breathing for a second.

she stands there in a tight black dress, and in charles' opinion shes the most beautiful girl ever.

"hi- um you look... wow." he lets out a breathy chuckle, and lin laughs at his nervousness.

"you look very wow too, charles." she says with a smirk, and shes not lying. linnea swears she almost fell over at the sight of charles in a white top and white dress trousers.

"um- these are for you." he hands her a bouquet of about ten different kinds of flowers, all in different colours. linnea smiles fondly at the thought of him remembering such a small detail.

"ugh." linnea gags as she stares at her phone.

"what is it?" charles asks, leaning over to look at her phone. its currently open on instagram, displaying someones story of a boquet of red roses with the caption "from my love ❤️"

charles furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "whats wrong with it?"

"its a bit boring, dont you think? like yeah i love roses, but thats like the bare minimum. atleast put a little more thought into it." she shrugged, closing her phone and leaning back into the airplane seat.

"arent flowers just flowers though?"

"oh charles." she shakes her head, patting him on the shoulder. "you have so much to learn. next time you take a girl out on a date, you have to promise you dont just get her roses."

"i promise." charles nods at her, grinning.

'only if the next person i take out is you.' charles thinks to himself. but he doesnt tell her that.

"you remember?" linnea asked, placing the bouquet gently on the side.

"of course i remembered. i never break a promise, linnea."

why the fuck does her name sound so much better when hes saying it?

"so, mr leclerc, where are you taking me?" she smirks at him, shutting her front door.

"its a surprise." he smirks back at her, placing her hand in his.

they walk for about ten minutes, until they arrive at the marina. charles guides her along to where his powerboat is moored.

"no. absolutely not." linnea shakes her head, and for a moment charles thinks shes scared of the water. which is odd, because hes seen numerous photos of younger lin sailing.

"why the fuck would we go on a powerboat, thats so boring." she grabs her hand and pulls him down the pontoon.

but not running, of course. no one fucking runs in a marina.

"here we are!" linnea grins, staring fondly at the sailing yacht moored in front of her.

"one second." charles takes off back down the pontoon, and comes back a few minutes later with a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

"alright, lets go!" charles grins, climbing into the cockpit and placing the champagne on the table.

linnea goes down below to turn on the engine, slotting the key into the keyhole and turning it to start the engine.

they motor out of the harbor, linnea stood at the wheels as she glided her boat out into the sea.

"alright lets get the sail up!" lin grins excitedly, and charles' heart warms at the way her eyes light up as she sails.

linnea puts the boat onto autopilot, climbing onto the deck to take off the sail ties and pull the sail cover off.

"charles, do you know how to put up a sail?"

he coughs nervously. "...no."

linnea rolls her eyes jokingly at him. "alright then you can steer while i do that. pick out something on the horizon and aim for that, alright?" she instructs him as she pulls out a winch handle.

charles watches her with loving eyes and she pulls up the halyard, her arm muscles flexing. he wonders how someone can be so gorgeous. he wonders how someone can do so many things and be good at all of them. he wonders how someone can look so effortlessly good. he wonders alot of things.

but most of all, he wonders how you would look as his.

and honestly, he thinks that would be your best look.

"THIS IS THE best fucking champagne ive had in so long." linnea grins and charles lets out a laugh at her words.

"i guess they'll have to be more dates so you can have more then." charles smirks.

linnea lets out a playful sigh and rolls her eyes. "i guess so."

"whats was growing up in sweden like?" charles asks, looking out onto the horizon.

"hm... in sweden they have this tradition, its called namnsdag, and its basically a day where you get money for having a certain name. we also have sportlov, which is a weeks holiday just for sports. we always used to go off skiing for the week. every friday we all used to sit infront of the tv and eat our fucking body weight in sweets. its a national tradition, actually. then on saturday every kid would go get a pick-and-mix and eat even more bloody sweets. and we used to spend our entire lives outside. like, i was only inside to eat and sleep basically. the rest of the time me and my siblings were playing outside. swedens quite an isolated place, but you don't really realise it until you're older and are getting closer to leaving school. theres really not that many opportunities there - maybe it was just where i grew up - and so i left." linnea shrugged at this.

"in terms of family-"she continues, and charles is still staring at her intently, listening to every single word. "my parents divorced when i was 9, and i mean we all knew it was happening, no matter how young we all were. they used to scream and each other for hours on end. me and my siblings used to all go into alexs room- because he was the oldest - and we would all sit on the floor and play boardgames on video games to distract ourselves. my siblings were my whole life growing up, and they still are now. i swear they all still think im seven." she laughs slightly. "i swear there all so protective of me - especially after matt - that when they saw i was going to a race with you i think they all went into cardiac arrest."

charles laughs at this, and he wipes away a singular stray tear thats rolling down her cheek. the two go silent as they stare into each others eyes.

"you're so beautiful, linnea." charles whispers, watching as linneas cheeks turn a deep shade of red.

"you're so handsome, charles." she whispers back, grinning.

charles' eyes flick between her eyes and her lips and he lets out a groan. "i really want to kiss you right now."

"then kiss me, pretty boy."

they close the gap, charles placing his lips onto linneas soft ones, their mouths moving in sync and she runs her hands over his neck.

"tu es sacrément irrésistible, mi amor."

(you're god damn irresistible, my love)

LINNEASKARSGÅRD HAS ADDED TO THEIR STORY !!

💌

i have mixed feelings about the end but im tired and wanna sleep

#grindingrn😜😜
#hardworkneversleeps😘😘

ive spent the last 5 hours listening to charles' piano song on repeat 🤞

also my yachts going back in the water tmr so im in a sailing mood sorry about that 😭

i defo didnt search up 'what is growing up in sweden like'... ha no!

anyways hope u enjoyed darlings 🫶🏼

love,
el 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805K 14.3K 94
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴... 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
243K 3K 36
Alex was on a plane to Barcelona. Unexpectedly she made friends with two guys who sat next to her. They were touristing in the city. Thinking she wou...
723K 11K 75
ᴀʟᴇɴᴀ ᴘᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪ ᴀ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ. ᴄʜᴀʀʟᴇꜱ ʟᴇᴄʟᴇʀᴄ ᴀ ꜰᴏʀᴍᴜʟᴀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰᴇʀʀᴀʀɪ. ᴇᴀᴄʜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇᴄᴛɪᴄ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟ...
298K 6.3K 33
𝗪𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘀...