Princess???

By sammyisamazzing

Charlotte grew up in a small town in the US. Her parents died a month ago now she is going to be a senior in... More

Princess?
Figuring out who i am
Meeting my parents
The royal house thay Charlotte is living in
Wow
Football game
First date
The interview
Practice as a princess with security
The coming of age ball
Balcony appearance
The game
Pool party and going back
Team dinner
First day of school
Moving to my new home
Movie premiere and exploring LA
First game
Meeting and first state dinner
National day
Homecoming
Opening a musuem
First royal wedding
Heading home
Hike
Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Years
formal banquet
College Championship game
School
Kings birthday and cheer
Royal dinner
Spring Break means Royal Wedding
Prom planing
Parlament and touring college
welcoming party
Prom
Grandma Jackson

Last football game

4 0 0
By sammyisamazzing

         Charlotte POV
      I smile heading to school noticing more cameras then usual. I hug my friends holding Henry's hand. "Hey beautiful, ready for the last game tonight?" He whispers kissing my forehead. "Yes the family is arriving in a few minutes. They are getting a tour of the school." I spot Nova and Amelia I run up hugging them they giggle as I hug my parents. I show them to the principals office as I head to my classes. Soon my parents come in to watch and observe a AP class. And of course they choose my class I smile at them as I take my notes. That night I got ready for my last game I touch my locker. Theres playoffs but I will never play a normal game. I walk out waving at the cameras shaking hands with fans. I get handed a big boquete of roses. I wave at the cameras as I walk out onto the field. I smile waving to my family in the stands as my parents walk me out.  I smile playing the best game yet. We celebrate by raising the regular season division championship. I get Gatorade dumped on me. "I am so grateful for my opportunity that I get for making school record for making playoffs 4 years in a row. Im so grateful for making mvp in the regular season but I wouldn't be able to do this without my team," I laugh as we celebrate talking to the news reporter. "You do have college offers, do you know what you are going to do since now you are a princess?" The reporter asks. "I am still deciding; but I am proud of what amazing opportunities I get," I take off my helmet picking up Lexi hugging my cousins happily as they approach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 153 48
Everyone. You have to keep everyone at arms length. Never get to close because before you know it... There gone. Amelia has gone throughout her whol...
11.5K 250 15
In the midst of all the accusations being thrown at Prince William by his own brother, who was once his best friend.. I think it would only be fair t...
211K 5.7K 34
"Oh Cmon London! It's not that bad! She's just there to help and protect you! After all there are people coming after me and I wanna make sure your o...
471 0 7
Alex goes through the hard parts of life before most others would but soon meets people who make things much less insufferable for her. The friends s...