I Love You,am not Obsessed(Ya...

By jayjaysleepy

Y/N L/N had a normal life like all 16 year old did up until she was kidnapped by her teacher Aoi Tsukumo a Bl... More

A/n and introduction
Chapter I
Chapter II: Plan in process
Chapter III: The Kidnap
Chapter IV: proper introduction
Chapter V: Be careful what you wish for
Chapter VI: I think i give up
Chapter VII: The Failed Escape
Chapter VIII: Could this be Love
chapter IX: The Realization
CHAPTER X: You're almost of age
CHAPTER XI: THE GREAT ESCAPE
CHAPTER XII: THE OLD WOMAN
CHAPTER XIII: COLLEGE AND I AM GROWING
CHAPTER XIV: Suki and Damian
CHAPTER XV
CHAPTER XVI: The Change
CHAPTER XVI: Why do i like you
Chapter XVIII: The Tutor
Chapter XIX: Ms. Veronica
Chapter XX: How he felt.
Author is lazy ~(OwO)~
~Author~
Late birthday special
Chapter XXII: Will I truly ever be the same again?
Chapter XXIII: Him...
Story under lazy reconstruction

Chapter XXI: please not again

752 15 1
By jayjaysleepy

I ran towards the nearest hallway, trying to lose him because I could never outrun a man of his phyize.

"I don't want to be locked in that basement again... not again... please no..." Having a mental breakdown as I was running for my life the devil right behind me. What to do...

I got to a familiar hallway with all the pictures and the statues. I tried to hide behind one of them when Aoi was not close enough to see, but I was too big... it was a good thing the lights were off.

I ducked under the table with the pictures on it, I hoped and prayed he won't find me, breathing heavily through my mouth. I used my own two hands to shut myself up so he doesn't hear me, I closed my eyes as I heard his footsteps drawing nearer to me. He had run past the corner wall with a million pictures but the red in his eyes... They scared me more than I had thought it would...

Staying on his good side, I always tried to do that every day because I knew what he was like when I tried to stand up for myself... He only ever felt sorry when I was crying, I didn't like to show him a weak side of myself, but all that he has done to me always made me feel weak sometimes.

Tears started to roll down my cheeks uncontrollably. All the fear, all the emotions of sadness, and pain I had kept buried away had started to leak from my eyeballs...It turned out even after all those months ago I may never feel the same again.

"Thank you, Aoi... we all need a little more trauma in our lives..." I said through my sobs, then crawled out from under the table.

I could hear those footsteps of his again heading my way. I wiped my tears even though knowing my eyes were red and puffy, I couldn't speak without sobbing and sniffing, and my body was still trembling in fear. I had to at least try to fight back for myself.

He was walking towards me quickly like a cheetah. The glow of his eyes I could still see like a cat's eyes in the dark.

He stood in front with a wide smirk and his face covered... covered in blood, and it was definitely not his own... who did the blood come from

He placed both his hands on my hip and carried me up from it. He stared me right in the eyes. The blood on his face dripping down unto his sweater.

He pulled me in for a forceful kiss and held my body close to him without giving me any space to breathe. I tried to break the kiss, I kicked and hit him many times to stop, but he didn't. He was in his happy place, I was in my place of nightmares.

"Aoi, why did you have to meet me... I can't take this anymore... get out of my life." A tear rolled down on of my cheeks, then he finally broke the kiss and put me down.

"Let's get you into your night gown. You will be spending the night in my bedroom with me."

He held my hand softly and took me with him to the stair case

"He didn't... he didn't hit me..."

I said to myself as we were going upstairs. I saw the body where the blood came from.

Dread filled my face as I saw the unconscious body of one of the maids from earlier lying on the floor sleeping in a small pond of her own blood.

Aoi was focused on getting upstairs, and I was trembling because what if he had found me before he had seen the maid. Will she be okay...

Author: I am not gonna write today...

Also, the author 5 minutes later:
Wants to put something dramatic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 2.5K 22
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! π–Ώπ–Ίπ—‡π–»π—ˆπ—’ 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝖼𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇 π—Žπ—‡π—π–Ύπ–Ίπ—…π—π—π—’ π—ˆπ–»π—Œπ–Ύ...
282K 7.6K 19
"How can I live with this pain? How can I overcome my sadness? My heart is now shattered into pieces... now she went to Heaven without me. I didn't h...
650K 32.6K 95
Fortuna Institute, an esteemed elite school located in present-day Manchester, England. Beautiful, breath-taking, and filled with history, no one cou...
164K 5.5K 19
Oikawa Tooru, 26 years old, is a doctor in a certain hospital. His life was normal until he met a little boy who gets treated in the hospital for a m...