Ronny

By oliviaxxwrites

Perfect appearances, perfect grades, perfect manners. Anything less for Adelina Torres and her family kicks h... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue 1

Chapter 11

60.5K 1.5K 219
By oliviaxxwrites

Aaron Hendrix

When Adelina was texting me random stuff at 2 in the morning, I knew something was up. When she texted that she was at some frat house, I immediately got in my car to go find her.

I drove down the street of different houses until I saw one with a party at it, and with Adelina asleep on the grass in front of the house.

Of course she's sleeping on the fucking grass.

I park and go to get her, noticing her friend Anna or something on the grass beside her. The friend is awake, though, and some guy is standing over her talking with her. "Leave" I tell the guy, since the girl is obviously wasted.

"Who the fuck are you? Leave my sister alone asshole" the brown haired guy says. I look to the guy then to the girl, and they look extremely similar, so I trust that they're siblings. I bend over and pick up Adelina. "Awwww" Adelina's friend sits up and says when she sees me. "You two are just adorable" She says, then falls back on to her back.

Her brother eyes me, but I just ignore him and take Adelina to my car.

I buckle her into the passenger seat, then get in and start to drive.

"Ronny!" she says, waking up suddenly. "Where am I?" She questions, looking around.

I turn and look at her, taking in her disheveled appearance. Her hair is wild, and her jean shorts are ridden up too far.

"Hey hey don't look at the goods" she says, tugging on her shorts. "Those are for later" she winks at me.

"Yeah?" I tease her, and her face goes bright red.

"I just had the best freaking nap ever. I feel so energized" She starts to ramble, changing the subject. "Because you're wasted" I mumble, she doesn't hear.

"I don't want to go home, can I come to your house again?"

She thought I was taking her home like this?

"Ok" I say, her eyes light up. "Yay! you're the best. Did you know you're my best friend. Well, besides Wally. But you're my best human friend."

Yeah, we're fucking friends.

We arrive at my house and I walk around the car to help her out, but she stands up herself and bats my arm away. "I am an adult I can walk" She snaps at me.

I back off, watching as she starts to walk and stumbles over her feet, luckily I catch her before she can fall.

"You're strong" She blurts out, poking my bicep. She tries to walk away from me, stumbling again. "Adelina stay with me" I tell her, but she either doesn't hear me or chooses to ignore me, because she starts to walk towards the grass in my yard.

I catch up to her and sling her over my shoulder to keep her from wandering. "Hey!" She squeals.

"That's what happens when you can't sit you're ass still" I mutter to her, to which she smacks me. I walk us inside, careful not to hit her head on anything.

I pass through the living room where Owen and Mike are on the couch watching some random TV show. They both glance at me as I walk in, but I pass through and don't spare them time to ask questions. "Mike? Owen? Hi! It's me! Remember?" Adelina calls out to them as I walk.

I go to my room, tossing her down onto my bed. She makes an 'oof' sound. "Wowza this bed is comfy" She rolls around, then sits up and looks at me with a weird look in her eyes. "You are so pretty" She says.

"Time for bed" I tell her, knowing she will be embarrassed tomorrow of everything she might say right now.

She lays out all of her limbs wide like a starfish, "I am a partay girl now" she giggles to herself.

I go to my closet and take out clothes for her to change in to, since her outfit can't be comfy enough to sleep in. She wears this tight crop top and jean shorts that her ass hangs out of. Thinking of her at that party drinking while guys stare at her ass makes me want to go shoot everyone in that damn house.

I set out a pair of my sweatpants and a t shirt for her to change in to. She takes off her shirt and starts to take off her jean shorts to change, and it takes everything in me to look away.

"Ronny" Adelina says. I look back to her now that she is changed and covered. In my clothes.

I stare for too long at how my t shirt fits her loosely, her innocent fucking eyes staring at me.

"The pants are too big, so I didn't wear them" she says, and I realize she never put on the sweatpants I gave her.

She's in her fucking underwear.

"Do you like? Alyssa says boys like the lacy stuff and said I should wear it to the party" she lifts up her shirt to reveal black lace panties.

Fuck me.

I avert my eyes, knowing that I will see her like that when she's sober, not now.

"You wore those for the boys at the party?" I question when she puts her shirt down. I walk closer to her, and she tilts her head up to look at me.

"No" she smiles innocently, "Who?" I say, knowing I'm playing with her.

Hr confidence fades away and she starts to squirm with nerves, "I uh...don't know" she looks everywhere but my eyes.

"Go to bed" I say.

She flops back onto the bed, snuggling under the covers. "Come" She pats next to her.

"You're drunk" I say, reminding myself she wouldn't be acting like this if she was sober.

And she's in nothing more than a t shirt and panties, so I have to control myself.

"Just come lay" She insists. Laying doesn't hurt anyone.

I take off my shirt, noticing how Adelina's eyes widen, staring at me. I hope she's too drunk to see the scars covering my body.

I come next to her in the bed. She turns towards me and lays her lead on my chest, making my breathing hitch.

"thank you for coming to get me...again" She says.

She wraps her arms around me in some kind of hug, and stays that way as her eyes close and she drifts off to sleep.

------

Adelina Celine Torres

When I wake up, I have the worst headache ever.

I open my eyes, confused as to where I am, when I feel big strong arms wrapped around me. I try to move, but they hold me firm in place.

Then everything comes back.

Aaron coming to get me, and me acting like a complete idiot.

"Ronny?" I ask realizing the position we are in. My back is to him and his arms are wrapped around my waist from behind. "Hm" is all he says.

"I'm so sorry for last night" I say. He doesn't respond, but I feel his head rest against my shoulder.

Who would've thought the scary businessman was a huge snuggle bug?

We lay like this for a while, until I very much have to pee, so I wiggle away from Aaron, who looks annoyed at me leaving. When I stand up, I quickly take in his bedroom, which is far neater than mine. It's all darkly colored, the opposite of the rest of the house.

I am also shocked when I realize I am just in my underwear. Where did my pants go? Ronnie saw me in just my underwear?!

I go and pee really fast, then walk back to see Aaron still sleeping. I spot sweatpants folded on the nightstand so I slip into them despite them being huge, then I jump on the bed. "Ronny wake up it's already 10."

When I checked the time, I saw dozens of texts from Alyssa saying her brother took her home, and how I better fill her in on what happens with 'mr sexy' which I assume she was referring to Aaron.

His eyes flutter open and stare at me sitting criss cross applesauce in front of him. He sits up and I remember that he is not wearing a shirt. My eyes look to his muscles, and his tattoos, and his darn eight pack.

"You're drooling" he teases me. I just stick my tongue out at him in response.

My eyes zone in on the scars littering his body, most of them are covered by tattoos, but some are visible. I see Aaron tense, probably realizing what I'm looking at.

"Don't" is all he says, clearly not wanting to talk about it. I nod, understanding him not being ready to talk, but I hate that he has been hurt like this. Who hurt him?

We both make our way to the kitchen, where Owen is cooking something that smells amazing.

"Good morning Lina" Owen greets me. "Good morning. What are you making?" I ask.

"French toast. Don't worry I will make you some too" Owen smiles. "And I guess you can have some if you're nice" Owen looks to Aaron, who is giving Owen a look.

Owen serves us French toast that looks and smells incredible. "This is so good Owen!" I say. Owen shrugs, "I'm kind of the chef of the house"

Aaron rolls his eyes at this.

"So what happened last night?" Owen asks as we eat. I look to Aaron, who is looking to me to answer.

"I went to a party with my friend" I say.

"I never took you for a party girl" Owen says. "I'm not, but I thought it would be fun." I tell him. "I wasn't fully aware of the effects of alcohol, though."

"No shit" Aaron mutters. I glare at him.

We finish eating and I help Owen clean up the dishes while Aaron takes a phone call.

"You're good for him" Owen tells me once the dishes are clean. "I'm sorry?" I ask, confused.

"Aaron." Owen says, "He's a lot happier recently. And he's never as soft as he is around you"

Aaron? Soft?

"He's not soft around me" I say. Owen laughs, "Trust me, he is. You haven't seen him not around you."

"Don't hurt him, okay?" Owen says to me. Im slightly confused, but I say "I won't". I mean I would never want to hurt Ronny, and even If I did he seems like he wouldn't let anything hurt him. He's tough.

Aaron walks back into the room and looks frustrated from what I assume was the phone call he took. "I have to go" He says to me. Im slightly disappointed, but I nod. "Owen take her home" He says, leaving without another word.

"Bye!" I call out as he goes, but he doesn't say anything back.

Oh well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 125 19
Hannah Malik is a shy and innocent sweet 17 years old girl with a cute personality, she was abuse mentally and physically by her father and stepmothe...
307K 4.1K 38
Daniella has been adored by her brothers her whole entire life, but growing up with her brothers and meeting a lot of their friends, she grows to dis...
56.9K 2K 48
"But he who dares not grasp the thorn should never crave the rose" *** ExTrAcT "We're role-playing Sunshine, think...
226K 6K 31
"Why do you always look like that?" "Like what?" "Like you hate every person in this room." "That's because I do." "Why? What did these people do to...