Curiosity Killed The Cat (Sam...

Door eefichu

Gender Neutral Reader Sam and Colby x Reader This is a Scream au and loosely inspired by the first Scream mo... Meer

Before You Read The Rest Of The Story
Chapter One
The First Murder
Chapter Two
The Second Murder
Chapter Three
The Third Murder

Prologue

162 4 3
Door eefichu

(This is a hint at what's to come in this story and for a bit will be the only thing posted here, while we write more in the meantime)

Without further ado,

The obnoxious ring of a phone echoed through the quiet home, a single person waltzed through the house. Once they had reached the ringing device, they took it off its stand and brought it to their ear.

“Hello, who is this?” They spoke to whoever had called them.

“Do you like scary movies?” an unfamiliar voice spoke.

They chuckled before answering, “Why’re you asking, want to watch one with me?”

The voice on the other side of the phone also let out a breathy chuckle, "maybe if you have good taste"

“Mm, well I do enjoy [f/h/m](fav horror movie)” They replied, “Is that a good pick?”

It’s almost as if they could feel the smile radiating from the other side of the phone, “Yes, yes, a great one even”

They smiled and twirled the phone cord around their finger, “Then why don’t we set up a time to watch it together? I’m sure that’d be fun, no?"

“It sure will… What's your name?”

“Y/n, you?”

“Guess~”

Introducing Curiosity killed the cat
Written by eefichu & SeraphimButler

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

413K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
209K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...