the dark truth

By JoydeepRoy8

Ria/main character and her big sister Sia/main character sister discover a dark truth their parents have been... More

the dark truth
the dark truth part 2
the dark truth
the dark truth
the dark truth
the dark truth
The dark truth

the dark truth

0 0 0
By JoydeepRoy8

Sarah said we should tell this to the police what if they don't believe us said Sammy no they'll we don't even know if they believe us or not said Ria they went to the police the police believed them they got adopted by the police women i don't get why they did this to you kids are too young and cute meanwhile with the parents they called the police on us what should we do said the Johnson/father i don't know said the joeana/mother you forced me to do this now we're going to prison doors breaks by the police the police said you are under arrest for abusing your children part 4?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 8.5K 41
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
135K 28.9K 96
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
CONSUME By [ Mary ]

Mystery / Thriller

192K 5.9K 19
There's something odd about the town's most beloved police officer, he is utterly obsessed about a girl and will go to any lengths to have her.
71.4K 1.7K 10
مافيا - حب - قسوه - غيره renad231_5 مرت سنه والقلب ذابحهه الهجر ومرت سنه والهجر عيا يستحي الروايه موجوده في انستا : renad2315