Rihaee se Rahaat tak ka safar

By magical_wisher

This Story is continuation of Dareya 10 Years Challenge Stories - OS Rihaee on Shreya Engagement. On all requ... More

Rihaee
Tadap
Chaahat
Rahaat

Kwab

487 33 33
By magical_wisher

Kabhi yaadein, Kabhi Baatein...
Kabhi pichli mulaqate,
Bohut kuch yaad aata tere yaad aane se..

Shreya was in crimson red lengha with silver pearl jewellery. Her had were covered with henna with siddharth name embarked in it. The red while bangles in her hand were shinging with engagement ring in ring finger.

She was looking Georges from head to toe as her mom was adoring her while she took away the evil negative energy around her while she smiled at her.

Shreya dad, grand parents were adoring her while his garnd father lose sight of money and distrubed it among the servants. She kept adoring the smiles and happiness which was glowing on their faces while she was taken on the mandap.

She looked the person who was waiting for her as he smiled at her she tried smiling but wasn't able to show the happiness of her new life.

Siddharth looked at her in confusion as she kept a blank face and kept participating in the rituals along with siddharth. Her parents gave her hand in siddharth hand while they completed kanya danam.

Groom and bride were asked to get up to take pheras around fire as part of ritual. Siddharth was walking ahead of shreya while after 1 round she stood still in her place as the door of the wedding hall were broken with Daya coming inside.

Daya looked at her while she kept staring at him. He started approaching her with everyone around them were shocked and suprised. He immediately untie the knot of her dupatta with siddharth servani cloth and throwed in the fire while he held shreya hand with one hand.

She looked at him while he cupped her face with one hand, tears were flowing from Shreya eyes while his eyes were moist. He lean his head by touching it with hers as both pouring their feeling touched their forehead. She cupped his face while he kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly, she clenched her lengha and hugged him back as tears rolled down from her cheeks on his shoulder.

All were shocked with what ever happened while siddharth angirly removed his wedding turban from his head and throwed it aside as her parents were embarrassed and garnd parents were shocked.

All people around started gossiping while siddharth moved from back of dareya making his way out without a words. Shreya mom seeing him moving out felt bad and before she could speak anything she held her heart and fall down as dareya seprated and moved near to her while she stopped shreya to touch her and her father nodes in no with embaracement.

Shreya was taken a back seeing her mother health condition worsening and took back step as she hit the bed backside and opened her eyes.

She was sweating badly while she looked around and found everything was normal while she was taking heavy sighs, her heartbeat was beating very fast as she clenched her bedsheet narrowing her eyebrow.

It was all a dream, nightmare which she never wished should come true. She knew Daya would never come for her while after moving away also her heart still kept weeping for him. She was getting surrounded with guilt of still recollecting daya around her.

It been 5 months since her engagement, since she meet him last time from the time she left him in park to start her new life leaving everything related to him in past but now she is still hasn't able to forget him.

On every single day on every single noise she wished it was him, he was here, he was infront of her. She dearly missed him but is it ok or correct? On one side it's her love and on the other side it's her family, how could she decide what to choose. She wanted to live her life with him but how could she when he also did not say anything on correct time or did not dare to stop her from leaving him.

She slowly moved from her bed taking glass of water from table to window looking at the moon in the sky gluping down the water. She placed the glass near the window slab as she lean cupping her hands around herself while  looking at moon with teary eyes as heart pinching on the dream she had.

Shreya: 1 mahine se main yaha hu, shaadi ki tayari chal rahi hain ek hafte mein meri shaadi hain lekin main kyu aapko bhul nahi paa rahi hu, kehte hain phela pyaar bhulane mein waqt lagta hain takleef hoti hain lekin main jitna aapko bhulane ki kosish kar rahi hu utna hi aap mujhe yaad aarahe hain,meri sari kosish bekar ho rahi hain. Mujhe har aahat pe aapka ehsaas ho raha hain, kaise kahu aapse ki itni kosish ke baad bhi mujhe abhi bhi aapse p..(her lips stopped as her heart squeezed on the thought of her getting engaged to siddharth)nahi.. nahi shreya nahi

She turned around while she rested her head on back of her wall with tears flowing, she tried gulping her pain so that her voice dosent go out of room remembering their are guest all over the house. She slowly sat down while cover her face with her hands trying to wipe out all the memories.

From last few months she was seeing him around her, waiting for her , sitting beside her on dinning table, smiling at her jokes which she cracked for hee family or even when she was sad.

She shifted from Mumbai to Ahmedabad to avoid and forget him but his memories followed her over here as well, she tried alot but unsuccessful.

He was near her everytime she made some thing delicious tasting it sitting on platform raising his eyebrows, when ever she was selecting something for her wedding rituals he use to appear infront of her making faces. He was standing right beside her everytime someone teased her with siddharth name, she use to look at him while he leaned his chin on his leg and look deep into her eyes.

Shreya:Maat aaiye please maat aaiye itna yaad ki main khud aapne basmein na rahu.

She looked at the ring on her finger while she closed her eyes recollecting the moment he turned away as she walked away from him forever.

***********************************
The moon was shinging in the blue black sky with stars around it. The light from the full moon was directly entering the house through window.

Daya was patting cheete(the street dog)sitting on sofa while watching TV. Comedy show was going and he kept laughing loudly, it's has been his routine from last 6 months. After work at bureau he would visit park in the late evening or around mid night then along with Cheeta kept watching comedy shows laughing loudly.

Then doze off very late so that he gets tired and no thoughts or memories pop up in his mind or heart.

He was trying very badly to forget her but it was very difficult for him as well.

Sometime without words the heart speaks and when that happens it's very difficult to forget what the heart desired.

Daya;hahaha suna Cheeta tune suna?kya joke tha, ye stand up comedians hain jo life ki taregdy ko bhi comedy bana dete hain warna hum to yuhi choti choti baatien ko dil se lagaye bheth the hain.

Cheeta run and stood near the main door barking while daya looked at him helplessly as he got up switching off the TV and took him out.

The street dog run back to his home to park where their were other dogs waiting for him. Daya looked at it until it turned in a lane then turning leaned back on gate looking at the moon.

Daya: Tum khush hona?Abh tak to hogai hogi tumhari shaadi? Main janta hu mujhe abh ye sab puchne ka haq nahi hain lekin kya karu bohut kosish karne ke baad bhi main tumhe aapne zehan se nahi nikal paa raha hu. (Closes his eyes)Aaj bohut yaad aarahi hain tumhari..... sach meinnnn... khud ko bohut akela mehsus kar raha hu..

Daya opened his eyes and tears were waiting to come out his eyes while his heart kept pinching as he kept looking at the moon.

***********************
It was the night when Dareya were spending it together on the terrace of shreyas garnd parents in Ahmedabad.

He was stealing glances at her while she kept looking at the beautiful moon in the black blues sky and birds crossing it while the shadows and the light from moon looked beautiful.

Shreya:wow,kitna khubsurat hain.

Daya looked at her, her eyes were glowing with the light of moon and her lips were curved in beautiful smile with the mark of the wound she had. He was roaming her eyes on her face while his lips curved in to smile with uttering the words which made shreya heart flutter.

Daya :Haa bohut khubsurat hain...(shreya immediately looked at him as breeze was flowing making her hairs fly, he bite his lips then looked at moon)chand bohut sundar hain.

She smiled at him while she moved her hairs back of her ears.

Shreya:Sir, aapko pata hain maine suna hain ki ye pura chand jo hain wo do dilo ko jodta hain.(daya looked at her)Haa Sachi mein(she held her throat as he smiled at her innocence)sir aapko yakeen nahi hain na?

Daya held his right leg as he rested his chin on it while turned his gaze towards her smiling.

Daya:yakeen to khud se zyada hain(she looked at him then lower her eyes while he narrowing his eyes)lekin ye do dilo ki baat kuch zyada nahi hogaya?

Shreya:(staring at him)aisa hain to yaad rakhna aur ashma lena jab bhi mauka mile, dekhna aapko jiss tak apni baat pahunchani hain na wo sach mein pahunch jaayegi.

Daya:(smiles in teasing tone)agar tumhe yaad karunga iss chand ko dekhe to tum samjh jaaogi..

She looked at him while he smirking looking at her.

Shreya:hmm samjh jaaungi lekin sharat ye hain ki aap sache dil se yaad kare, boliye.

Daya:Haa baba sache dil se hi yaad karunga lekin badle mein mujhe bhi yaad karna hoga.

She smiled as she agreed and they kept talking about other stuff.

******************************
Daya;(looking at moon)pata nahi kyu par mujhe aise lagrha hain jaise tum mujhe abh bhi yaad kar rahi ho, (taking a sigh)maat karo yaad please bhul jaao. Please shreya...

His heart sobbed recollecting the moment they met for the last time, the moment he saw strange feelings in her eyes, the moment she stepped away from him, the moment he cried his heart as she left from his world with heart broken.

He moved inside avoiding the moon as he closed door and all windows and tightly closed his eyes to sleep but he was not able to sleep. He tried rolling all over the bed but it was failure hence he got up grabbed his bike keys and drove to bureau engrossed himself in files.

It was morning 8 O'clock when he was still working on file and engrossed himself in them. A cup of coffee was placed infront of him while he grabbed still looking at file taking a sip.

Daya:yeh kaisi chai hain?

He looked infront of him while he saw shreya smiling at him, she looked at cup then at him with smirk and narrowing her eyes.

Shreya:Sir isse khayalo wali chai kehte hain(he was staring at her)abh aise kya dekh rahe hain?(he was still looking at her)daya sir, agar aap apne aapko iss tarha se kaam mein duba denge to problem hojayegi.

Daya:(looking at file)Hone do..

Shreya:(sadly)Lekin main aapko problem mein nahi dekh sakti na..

Daya:(again looking at her)phir kyu gaayi tum?(she looked at him)kaam se kaam mere samne to thi abh pata nahi kaisi ho kaha ho?aur (closing file takes a sigh)aisa lag raha hain jaise kuch theek nahi hain. Kya ho raha hain batao na...(she was still looking at him while he try to held her but stopped his hands)Tum theek to ho na?

She smiled at his nervousness while team members entered bureau and daya looked at them then again at shreya where as she was not there, he looked at cup of tea which was also missing. He roamed his fingers in his hair while team members noticed him and greeted.

Sachin:Good Morning sir..

All:Morning sir..

Daya:Morning, good morning.

As he moved from his desk making his way to cafeteria, all looked at him sadly.

Abhi who was on his way inside saw daya going towards cafeteria and he followed him.

Daya drank water while making tea by himself.

Abhi:(sitting on chair)ek mere liye bhi.

Daya looked at him smiling then made one of him as well, Abhi kept glancing at him then did something in his phone as Daya brought 2 tea for them.

Daya:Ye lo bhai sab aapke liye ek chai..

Abhi:(sipping hot tea)wahaa kya chai banate ho tum.

Daya:(smiling at him)thankyou boss lekin kabhi kabhi tum bhi banadiya karo taki main bhi khush hojao.

Abhi:(glancing at him)Tum khush nahi ho?

Daya:(looking back at him faking a smile)main... kisne Kaha?

Abhi:Agar khush ho to subha ke 7 baje bureau mein kya kar rahe ho?

Daya:7 baje(he checked his watch)ek minute tum sab subha subha yaha?Aaj Tarika se nahi mile subha subha aur sidha yaha aagaye?

Abhi:Dcp ne bulaya hain 8 baje meeting hain aur Tarika Ah..(think something)out of city hain purvi ke saath kuch dino mein wapas aayenge..

Daya:(trying to lie)hoo..(Abhi galre at him waiting for his answer as daya again trying to lie)main bhi to ussi liye aaya hu.

Abhi:Daya tu sab se yaha tak ki apne aapse bhi jhut bol sakta hain lekin mujhse nahi to koshish bhi maat kar.(dayabites his lips)6 mahine hone aaye hain abh to bhul jaa(Daya looked at him)Kaam mein dube rakhna khud ko phir shamko park mein ghumte rehna phir ghar pe khud ko band karlena aise tum sabse alag hojaoge daya.

Daya takes a sigh while he kept sipping tea and abhi gets angry while he held tea cup tightly.

Abhi:(looking at daya)Abh tak shaadi hui nahi hain.(daya instantly stopped at the moment)kuch karna hain to bata..

Daya keeping his tea cup down looked keenly at abhi for while, Abhi trying to read daya expression.

Daya:kya karna hain?

Abhi:kuch bhi, jo tu bole bas iss sharat pe ki tu phele jaise hojayega.

Daya looked at Abhi steady response and smiled at himself.

Daya:Dosti mein iss hadh tak jaoge tum.

Abhi:Tu ek baar keh ke to dekh, sari haado ko par kardunga. (Daya laughed at Abhi words)mazak nahi kar raha hu tu bas ek baar himat kar aur bol tu kya chata hain baki sab main dekhlunga.

Daya nodding in no laughed at Abhi while Abhi held his hands.

Abhi:Agra nahi to phir tu mujhe mera daya wapas lauta de jo hasi ka duang nahi balki dil se haste tha chaiye kuch bhi hojaye.

Daya looked at abhi who was worried for him and try to smile but he wasnt and he closed his eyes.

Daya:Bohut dard hain yaar iss rishte mein aur pata nahi kyu aaj uski bohut yaad aarahi hain. Main kosish kar raha hu lekin aise lag raha hain jaise kuch galat ho raha hain.

Abhi:To baat karlena ek baar, number wahi hain uska.

Daya:(nodding no)nahi, agar baat karunga ti rok nahi paunga khud ko.

Abhi:Tu janta hain ki ye khaani puri nahi ho sakti phir kyu aapne aapko iss khaani mein rok rakha hain(.

Daya:(looked at Abhi)kya lagta hain tumhe,jisse itni siddhat se chaha ho, jiske saath apne aane wali zindagi  puri zindagi bitane ka kwab dekha ho isse bhulana itna assan hain kya?hmmmm..

Abhi:nahi hain, (lowering his head)bilkul nahi hain lekin yaar tu kosish to karni hogi na warna tu yaha aise...(Abhi voice became heavy as he held his head down as daya sensed his buddy worry for him)

Daya:(trying to smile)Theek hain, tumhara dost tumhare kehne pe kuch bhi karega batao kya karna hain..

Abhi:(looks at him, he also try to smile)hmmmmmm ek kaam karte hain shamko hum marine drive chalte hain waha pe chat khaayenge, nimbu paani piyenge, samundar ke lehro ke lubs uthayenge, kya bolte ho?

Daya noded in yes while Abhi smiled at him and took a relaxed sigh as he glupped down the tea. Daya was watching him, he lost one important person and cannot lose his best friend.

Duo entered the bureau cabin while they saw Dcp was already present there with some important news to share.

As usual he was taunting alot while he talked less on the important information. Daya Kept smiling giving sigh with all as they shared quite laughters and smiles among them self.

Daya held a pen sitting in meeting room while tabbing it on table, he was lost looking at pen when he heard her voice and looked around to find her.

Shreya:(painfully)Daya sir..

He jerked his head trying to look at DCP but yet again he was distracted with his heart beating very fast feeling some stanger feelings. Dcp conculdes the meeting ending it as he left taunting everyone and all made jokes and Acp was irritated with dcp.

Acp:chitrole ke saath meeting karke dimag ghum jaata hain.. abh ye naye officers ka naya chakar.

Abhi:Sir, aane dijiye humare pass kaam bohut hain.

Acp:Abhijeet baat wo nahi hain, baat ye hain ki jitne aayenge utne jaayenge bhi, kuch to chal raha hain iss dcp ke dimag mein.

Pankaj:mujhe lagta hain faluda chal raha hain.

All looks at him while he bite his lips.

Pankaj:Sir wo faluda acha milta hain bhar wahi pine chale gaaye dcp sir.

Freddy:Faluda ke saath saath waha ke samosa bhi lajawab hote hain.

Sachin:Freddy Pankaj khane ki baat nahi ho rahi hain.

Abhi nodes in no laughing along with Acp while he looks at daya, as all were busy in mocking DCP but Daya wasnt with them, he jerking got ip from his seat and moved out making excuse, Acp raising his eyebrow looked at him at the same moment his phone ringed.

As he received the call, he was shocked with the it. Abhi looked at him being tensed as he approached him while he disconnected the call and all were quite reading the room. Daya was on his leaning on his desk with back facing the meeting room where Acp was looking at him from glass paticition.

Abhi:(worried)kya hua sir?

Acp:wo..(looking outside of cabin towards daya)hume Ahmedabad jaana hoga.

All gets tensed hearing Acp as Abhi looks at daya as well.

Abhi:Ahmedabad..sab theek hain sir?

Acp:(looking at Abhi)ek case aaya hain usmein waha humari help chaiye. Sachin, Freddy, Pankaj, Nikhil tum log mere saath chalo Abhijeet tum aur Daya baki logo ke saath yaha pe sab shambhalo.

Abhi:sir, hum chalte hain na..

Acp:Nahi, (looks at daya) hum waha kafi honge.

Daya was still feeling something wired as he leave from their before everyone came out of the cabin. Abhi was worried for him and here all left for Ahmedabad.

Daya was sitting in park bench looking at people while his heart beats were beating very fast.He looked at the sky trying to suprase the feeling he felt and to avoid them but wasn't successful. He kept looking at the phone thinking of Abhi words..

***
Abhi:To baat karlena ek baar, number wahi hain uska.
*****
Cheeta ran towards him while he patted its back.

Daya:phone karu ya nahi?samjh nahi aara, Boss ne kaha ki shaadi nahi hui..(thinking)kahi mere call karne se kuch hogaya to...(takes a sigh leaning his head back)kuch samjh nahi aara..

Cheeta held his sleeves while he was dragged into the park where orphanage children's were playing along with shreya. He looked at her as she noticed him she smiled at him raising her eyebrows. He walked upto her and sat beside her joining them playing.

Shreya:Daya sir, aap yaha?

Daya:(hesitating)haa wo.. main (pointing)waha tha to cheete ne yaha keech laya to abh yaha hu, ye apna park hain na.

Shreya:(smiling with eyes glowing)Apna nahi government mein ka hain.

Daya:Haa wahi, matlabh government bhi to apni hi hain.

Shreya:(looked at him from corner of her eyes while she passed the ball)sir, aaj kal aap iss park mein kuch zyada nahi aarahe ho?

Daya:(immediately)kyu tumhe mera aana pasand nahi.

Shreya;(looking at him stopped playing)nahi..(he was taken a back with her words while she jerked her head)mera matlabh nahi aisa nahi hain. Infact mujhe to acha lagta hain(daya heart jumped on her words)aur aapko pata hain ye jo mere nanhe dost hain wo aapko bohut yaad karte hain.

Daya:(looks at them)Acha..

Shreya:(smiling)yahi bata rahe the ki aap yaha roz aaya karte ho.

Daya:(instantly without thinking)tum kyu nahi aati?

Shreya:(looks at him)aapke ki wajha se.(he with a serious expression looked at her as she smiled)itna kaam hota hain bureau mein ki samay hi nahi milta isliye mahine mein ek baar yaha aajati hu aur dekhiye aaj iss cheete ne aapko mere pass kich laya.

Daya:(looking at dog then at children)aisa hain to mujhe batiya karo main tumhari help kardunga kaam mein.

Shreya:(opening her mouth in o shape with raising her eyes)ohhh aise karenge to log kya kahenge.

Daya:(confused)kya kahenge?

Shreya:yahi ki aap mujhe favor kar rahe hain, aur ek senior ka junior ko favor karna sahi nahi hain.

Daya:(smiling)haha kehne do, mujhe logo ke kuch bhi kehne se pharak nahi padta, mujhe to tum kya sochti ho usse pharak...(he stopped in between as he release what he is saying and bite his lips)

Shreya:(looking at him)aap bohut ache ho sir..

Daya:(looks at her)janta hu..

Shreya:(throws the ball smiling)aap sabke baremein sochte bhi hain.

Daya:wo bhi janta hu..(shreya looked him with narrowing her eyes)kuch aise kaho jo main nahi janta.

Shreya:(thinking)uske liye to mujhe aap ko jana hoga.

Daya:(mummering)ussi ke liye to behtha hu yaha..

Shreya:(confused and did not hear him clearly)kya keh rahe ho aap?Maine suna nahi.

Daya:(nervously)wo ye ki, jaanege tabhi to ek achi team ki tarha kaam karpayenge.

Shreya smiled at him while he scold his heart for spitting nonsense infront of her. He was still holding himself back while his heart kept jumping on each every word of her and her talks.

Shreya:Sir..(he looked at her)aapko unn teenager boys ne phone Kiya jo ye street dogs ko leke uss din mujhse ladai jare the.

Daya smirked as he recollected them calling him complaining while he warned them with Abhijeet and they were scared to death.

Daya:Nahi kiya kyu kuch hua hain kya?

Shreya:Nahi, I mean haa aaj wo dikhe aur mujhe dekhke dur se hi bhag gaaye bina kuch bole, main to chauk gaayi.

Daya:(trying to hide his laughter)haa to acha hain na, thoda dar ke hi rehna chaiye logo ko CID se.

He got up as he saw a small boy rolling down the grass slop and held him before he fell down and hurt himself. Shreya was looking at him while his heart adored him, she felt different while she was with him. He came to her took the ball and played for sometime with the children's. After a while when he settle down beside her again she offered him juice while he gulpdown.

Shreya: sir, aap abh se jab bhi yaha aayenge mujhe call karlijiye main aapko join karlungi.

Daya:(looks at her)sure?

Shreya:hmm.. kyu..

Daya:(imitating her)kaam itna hota hain ki kya batau, khatam hi nahi hota(she laughed at his mimicry while he adored her smiling)wada jar rahi ho jab bhi mujhe tumhe call karna hain main karunga aur tum zarur usse pick karogi.

Shreya:(smiling)wada sir, aap jab chaiye tab kijiyega aur agar main nahi uthai to samjh jaana main koi problem mein hu.

Daya:(worried)problem?kyu kuch hua hain?

Shreya:(smiling claiming)nahi main bas example de rahi thi.

Daya:hoo.. lekin koi bhi problem ho jab bhi ho main hamesha tumhare saath hu aur rahunga. I will be there for you..

She looked at him as he smiled staring at her and she nodded while they kept playing with children and cheeta.

Cheeta barked while daya came out of her past memories as looked at the children's playing. He looked at cheeta and smiled sitting on his knees patting it.

Daya:Thanks yaar, tumne to mujhe rasta dikha diya.. abh main usse bina chichak ke baat kar sakta hu. Hmm thanks..

Daya got up moves to a side of park as he dialed her number gathering all the courage as the phone kept ringing and his heart beating very fast, he looked at the screen making sure it's her number as it was not picked up.

Daya:(mummering closing his eyes)Shreya wada kiya tha tumne, please pick up please...

The call gets disconnected while again he dialed her number now pacing in park from left to right. The phone again kept ringing and was not picked up and gets disconnected. Daya clenched the phone in his hand as he gets tensed and worried. What ever he was feeling has connection to shreya being not able to receive the call.

Daya:Jo mera dil keh raha hain wo sach hain, yani tum zarur kisi musibat mein ho... (glances at phone)pichli baar jab tumne phone nahi uthya tha tab tum meri zindagi se chali gaayi aur iss baar...(jerking his head)nahiii..nahiii... iss baar main aisa kuch nahi hone dunga kuch bhi nahi.

He looked at the screen where still shreya number was popping and his heart kept beating fast.

She is in danger,now without thinking anything anymore he called up Abhijeet narrating him everything but before Abhi could say anything.

Daya:Abhijeet tum bas number trace karo, main Ahmedabad jaa raha hu.

Abhi:Daya tu akele, I mean

Daya:Boss tumhi ne bola tha na, himmat karu baki sab tum dekhloge(taking a small sigh)wahi kar raha hu baki please tum dekhlo.

Daya disconnects the call with looking for flight tickets as he booked them and drove to airport.

Abhi was tracking shreya phone as his phone rang , he looked it from Tarika and picked up. He wanted to ask her about shreya but tried to go slow.

Abhi:Hello Tarika, Kaise chal rahi hain shaadi ki tayari waha pe?

Tarika:Abhijeet, yaha ek problem hogayai hain.

Abhi:(worried)kya hua?sab theek hain na?

Tarika:Ahmedabad ke cid shreya ke ghar pe hain aur yaha pe Siddharth........

Abhi was shocked with everything he heart, he closed his eyes with what ever happened and opened them making a decision as he disconnected the call.

Abhi:(putting phone in his pocket and looking at shreyas tracked location)Shayad kismat bhi yahi chati hain,(making firm decision)to theek hain abh daya aur shreya ko main milaunga chaiye kuch bhi hojaye.

Abhi leaves from bureau to start his journey to Ahmedabad while daya was in flight looking at the city from window as thought kept occuping in his mind worrying about shreya and cid team on car on their way to shreyas house.

*********************************
Here I end this part of the story, keep guessing what happened and will see you in next part with lots of drama .

Do drop your votes and likes. ♥️🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1K 14
This is a non investing story after eye gang series, we all wanted dareya back but unfortunately CID went off air. It might come back soon but before...
33.2K 2.5K 15
ᴀ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ's ʟɪғᴇ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴀᴛᴀʟ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪɴs ᴀʟʟ. sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ...
3.5K 292 5
Dareya story!!
2.1K 538 15
What happens when you find your long lost love after a decade only to find out that they hate you because of the unforgettable memories and hurting p...