SMUT Ereyesterday Toy Bonnie...

By TimelessPapers

Bon spoils Fred with some new clothes. What do ya know? They gotta try em on... *Old writing, super really ol... More

(ノ><)ノ

54 3 1
By TimelessPapers

After rounds of clothes shopping, make-up wandering, and making three rounds around the food court for samples, Bon takes Fred into a general feminine clothing store. Fred wasn't against it, but with all the bags they already had made Fred feel a little bad.

"Bon...?" They held tighter onto his hand. "Are you s-sure uhm- that we have the money f-for more? And uhm... are you sure about all this... uh- just in general?" They hid their face against Bon's shoulder. Bon chuckles and presses a gentle kiss on their head.

"Don't worry, I wanna spoil you~" Bon reassures them with a soft purr. "Besides, I told you I have a surprise for you!" Bon released their hand and wrapped his arm around their waist to pull them closer. Fred blushes deeply; they knew that the surprise wasn't going to be innocent. Unless it was, Fred's stomach said otherwise. As dirty minded they were, they certainly didn't like to admit to it.

"Surprise...?" Even though Fred already knew what was going to happen, they still pressed Bon for more information. Their mind was already spinning with what all could happen in between them. A suggestive make out session behind the clothing racks. Bon fingering them at the water fountain. Bon touched them while they got dressed. Their mind was blurry with red blanketing over their face. Bon felt the heat on his shoulder.

"Awh~ You're already thinking of all the dirty things I want to do to you?" Bon teased with a slight giggle. Fred pulled their head off of Bon in shock. It may have been true, but Bon didn't have to point it out.

"N-No!! It's-!" Fred tried to defend themself, but it wasn't really working.

"Unless you're blushing about all the make up I bought youuuu~ I couldn't think of any other reason your face is so red!" Bon pulled Fred in front of him. He looked at their cheeks, eyes, and of course their lips. "You're my cute baby, aren't you?" Bon smirked and watched Fred squirm. Fred licked their lips; they tried shifting their gaze down but Bon held their head up.

"B-Bon..." Fred's lips whimpered. Their eyes started to water. "We-! We are... Uhm!"

"Public~?" Bone predicted. He placed his hands on Fred's precious face. "You're too cute for this world." He started to squish their face. Fred placed their hands on his, somewhat embarrassed with people taking quick glances at them.

"Y-Yes it's... people are- uhm," Fred closed his eyes. "People are looking!" Fred pursed their lips. Bon placed a quick kiss on their lips before grabbing their wrist and dragging them across the store.
"I guess! I suppose~ I could give you the surprise now!" Bon beamed and let Fred's wrist go. They were near the dressing room with all kinds of clothes around it.

"H-Huh?" Fred didn't really understand.

"You need clothes to get into the dressing room, sillyyyy~" Bon leaned against the wall. Fred's ears suddenly perked. They understood the memo now.

Fred took their time looking at outfits and dresses. They found frilly things, dresses that fitted their form perfectly, and of course other miscellaneous things.

Fred returned to Bon with all kinds of things folded over their arm. Bon looked Fred up and down before taking some of the clothes.

"Getting kinda greedy, aren't we~?" Bon teased and Fred quickly shook their head.

"N-NO!!" Fred covered their mouth and moved their hand away. "I-! I- uhm... thought you'd- like... to see me uhm... in th-th-these!" Fred pouted cutely. Bon laughed and tilted his head to the bigger dressing room.

"Oh yeah?" Bon struts to the room.

Fred quickly follows by his side while nodding their head. "M-Mhms..."

Fred watched Bon stand there. They tilted their head with a bit of confusion before going in first. Bon followed them in but slowly closed the door and locked it. He hung the clothes on the hook. He adjusts his focus on Fred setting down the clothes on the seat.

"Shouldn't I be sitting there, doll?" Bon asks before Fred could take a full seat.

After Fred sits, they blush in embarrassment. "O-Oh! Yes!" Fred stands up and then walks past Bon. Bon takes a seat with smug written all over his face. Fred stands there. "U-Uhm..."

"Well, the point of a dressing room isss to try on clothes!" Bon points out cunningly. Fred's light bulb lights up.

"O-Oh! True..." Fred takes two pieces of clothing. "Wait but-" they hesitate. "Y-You're here..." Fred bites their bottom lip while getting the two items off the hanger.

"Mhmmmm, I am here," Bon smirks. "Awh, please don't tell me you're too shyyyy."

"Sh-Shy...?" Fred bravely shakes their head. They place the clothes on the hook and their gaze meets with Bon's.

Bon's sitting with his legs spread, back against the wall, and tongue rolling around his lips.

Fred's breath was heavy and they took their clothes off in front of him before, why are they hesitating now? They reached to the back of their zipper. They pulled down as much as they could until reaching back and pulling the rest of it down. They pulled the sleeves down along with the rest of the dress. Bon watched the fabric fold around them. Fred stepped out of the fabric and kicked it to the wall.

Fred then grabs the yellow frilled shirt. They shyly slip the shirt on, feeling a little insecure as they feel Bon's gaze roam around them. After, they grab the leggings off the hook and slip both legs on. They had to jump to get the rest of the waistband up, but eventually they got the leggings on.

"S-So... uhmm-" Fred looks at the mirror and Bon throws a whistle at them.

"You look beautiful!" Bon smiles and Fred's heart flutters.

"Y-You... uhm-" Fred grins and does a little twirl for him. "You think sooo?" Fred watches Bon nod slowly.

Fred steps around excitedly. They completely forgot about the "surprise". After trying on numerous outfits—Bon purposely waits until there's little to no clothes left before standing up. Fred watches him while they're currently half dressed.

"Bon?" Fred asks, a bit worried that they were too boring. All of a sudden Fred's pressed against the mirror, their face facing it. Bon undoes his pants and presses his boxers against Fred's ass.

"You almost forgot about the surprise! Didn't you~?" Bon said while wrapping his arm around them. His fingers massaged their right nipple as his other hand was working his boxers down. Fred was whimpering. Their breath started to fog a patch of the mirror. Bon finally got his underwear off. "Fuck. I waited so long to use you~ I can't hold it in anymore," Bon let out a hot exhale against Fred's neck. Fred gulps as they feel Bon's hand move away from their nipple and run it down their waist. Bon takes the waistband of Fred's underwear and forces them down.

"B-Bon we!" Fred feels Bon press against their taint. They start to squirm against the mirror, trying not to make too much noise. "Public... public please-!"

"You act like you don't like it~" Bon let his tongue roll across Fred's ear. Lathering the lobe with saliva and bringing it up to their cuff. Fred feels their body stiffen but also relax. They press against Bon, wanting more of him.

Bon shifts from their taint to their balls. He massages the sensitive area.

"You're so perfect baby, look at you~" Bon whispers with a horny undertone into Fred's ear. Fred nods.

"I-I'm... all yours," Fred accepts the situation they're now in.

"Good pet." Bon stepped away. Fred turns to face Bon. "On your knees, you know what to do." Fred takes the command and gets on their knees.

Fred placed their hands on Bon's thighs. Bon took the back of Fred's curls and scrunched them into the cervices of his fingers.

"Suck." Bon pushed Fred's cheek against Bon's shaft. Fred felt waves of excitement brush over his chest and stomach. They felt their cock get swollen as they rubbed their face against Bon. They lifted one hand from Bon's thigh and placed it on Bon's lower shaft. After positioning the tip against their lips, Fred started slurring their tongue around the precum. Coating the sensitive nub, they swirl the tip around their mouth. They slosh their spit around and took in more of Bon's length.

Bon holds back his temptations of shoving all of his length down Fred's throat. Bon's sensitivity from the seduction of Fred getting dressed made the pleasure shoot into him. He let out a soft moan, holding back as much as he could before fucking into Fred's lips. He bucked his hips against the roof of Fred's mouth—trying to get deeper and deeper into their throat.
Fred being used to it, helped position his dick in his mouth. They tasted the precum that hit the back of their throat. Fred took in every taste they could. After a few thrusts, Bon rips off of him.

"Look at you~" Bon pushes Fred towards the mirror. "Look at all that spit on your fucking face," Bon runs his hands over Fred's shoulder. Fred breathes heavily as they wipe off their face.

"M-mhms..." Fred pouted. They felt Bon release from their head. Fred placed his gaze back onto Bon.

Bon took a seat and patted his lap. His legs were spread once again, this time a hand on his cheek.
Fred gulped and got onto their feet before they plodded to Bon. Bon held a hand out. Fred cautiously straddled Bon's lap while wrapping their arms around his neck. Bon held onto Fred's waist while positioning himself against Fred's entrance. Fred slowly slides down on Bon's dick. Fred whimpers as they feel themself get filled. Bon holds both hands on Fred's waist now.

"Remember~ Don't be too loud! We wouldn't want other people to hear~" Bon points out the shuffling and moving in the other dressing rooms. Fred nods and bites down on their lip. Being reminded of the potential listeners tightened Fred's stomach and oddly made them even harder. Fred scooted closer to Bon. Their dick was pressing against Bon's abdomen. A small streak of precum smeared on Bon's chest as Fred brought themself up. Bon helped Fred slide back down and they both brought out a soft gasp.

"Bl-Bon... what if someone sees?" Fred feels the slurring in their stomach twist faster. It rushes up to their chest and through their thighs, making their dick more erect.

"They'll just have to join us, won't they~?" Bon purred into Fred's ear as he gilded them back up. "Don't worry, all you have to think about is bouncing on my cock." Bon leaned more against Fred to feel the throbbing of their cock against his chest. More precum smeared on Bon's chest as Fred started to pick up their speed. Both of them kept their whimpers in a dim light as Bon shoved Fred down and helped them come back up.

More shuffling surrounded them as they kept pleasuring each other. Bon took note of this and started to run his tongue along Fred's neck. He rolled over every single sweet spot, purposely making Fred squirm more against him.

Fred's stomach bubbled more with the increase of pleasure Bon blanketed over them. Fred started to tremble as they grained more friction.

"Bon! I can't hold it in much longer...!" Fred tried to whisper but their moans flooded out of them soon after. Bon hushes them by stuffing his tongue into Fred's mouth. After getting a few tastes, Bon pulls away.

"You can cum, I'll finish when we get home~" Bon hisses and Fred stiffens against him. Fred's mind races around with ideas of all Bon will do to them when they get home. Fred nods and holds their head into Bon's neck, their arms wrapped around Bon's neck tightly before bouncing more roughly.

Fred's cock rubbing against Bon's chest made their body convulse, the pleasure kept building and building, their breath heavy as their stomach curled more and
more. Their chest started to get heavier until a hot stream released onto Bon's chest.

Fred took in their orgasm and lied against Bon. Bon held them close and rubbed their back, letting them marinate in the feeling.

"Here, you sit here," Bon helped shift Fred onto the dressing room seat. Bon got up and started to gather all the clothes and put them back onto the hooks. Fred stayed against the wall curled up into a lil ball. Bon placed the clothes on the hooks. He gathered Fred's clothes and then took out a napkin from his pocket and wiped the cum off his chest. He discarded the napkin into the garbage can. He laid Fred's clothes on them.

"You always work yourself to tears," Bon points out as he rushes to put his shirt on. He placed his thumbs gently under Fred's eyes and cleaned them up. "C'mon, I'll help get you dressed, alright?" Bon watched Fred nod. He fixed his own pants and then helped Fred sit up. "You were such a good cub for me, I'm so proud!" Bon cooed which made Fred smile in return. Bon helped Fred slide back into their dress and then zipped it up.

"Are we buying all of those...?" Fred sniffled while glancing at all the clothes.

"Mhm! You deserve it! Especially now!" Bon helped Fred stand up before grabbing all the clothes off the hanger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 721 13
Scott was a cold-hearted elf who cared about no one but himself, not even the Codfather, in fact, he hated Jimmy for his attempts at trying to become...
2.3K 90 5
Just another Rick and Morty fic of Morty being unable to cope with Ricks erratic adventures in a healty way and Rick trying to care (but sucking at i...
40.8K 578 33
smut♥️ - fluff 💞 - angst 🥀 Just some oneshots I'll be making, cause I love flower husband's!<333
3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...