Roman Bridger x Reader |Screa...

By JalenaJaraczewski

In the year 2000, Y/n L/n, a 3 year actress, finds herself playing a role in the movie Stab 3 as Tatum. That... More

A/N
1. An Opportunity
2. The Interview
3. "Welcomed"
4. Roman's House
5. The "Practice"
6. Is It So Sure?
7. Liked It
8. Jeopardized
9. Angelina's Words
10. Our Time
11. Yes, Maybe, No
12. Dismissed
13. Menacing
14. Fallen Too Far
15. A Night For Me
16. Clockwise
17. The Test
19. Angelina's Help
20. A Birthday Present
21. Undoubtedly
22. A Clue
23. Dirty Rhymes
24. Striked Down
25. A Forwarding Conversation
26. Denying Everything
27. TV (FINAL)
What Actually Happened

18. Sick To My Stomach

1.1K 28 15
By JalenaJaraczewski

Angelina closed the door and held both of your hands and looked at you. "Okay. First..I just want you to know that no matter what the results are, I will always..be there for you, no matter what. And if Roman doesn't accept what he gave you, then he is more than welcomed to leave because you don't need a man who wants you for alone time and what other bullshit. Okay?" You looked at her before hugging her.

"Thank you, Angelina...I'm scared..." you started crying as you hugged her tighter. "I know, I know. It'll be okay, I promise" she hugged you more, then pulled away. "Alright. Ready?" You took a deep breath then nodded. You turned your head towards the stick and...

Oh fuck...

Your eyes widened extremely wide and you felt your whole world and body freeze in shock, along with your heart racing like crazy that you could've sworn you almost died from lack of breathing. Angelina's eyes also widened. "Oh shit..!" She said. You started breathing heavily and tears started streaming down your cheeks.

Positive...

"Y/n, Y/n-" "oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, OH MY GOD!!" You screamed and cried extremely hard. "I KNOW, I KNOW-" "I'M GONNA..- I'M..-" "Y/N, BREATHE!" Angelina hugged you tightly. You started shaking your head and fell to the ground with your stomach twisted and your head swirling. "Breathe, honey, breathe..!!" She said with her hands on each side of your face making you look her in the eyes. Everything went blurry and it felt like you were gonna die by hand.

No, no, no, no, NO!!! NO!!! "Y/n?!? Hey, breathe!!" Angelina was about to cry. "I don't wanna breathe..!!!" You cried. You fell into her arms and she kissed your head hugging you back. "He's gonna kill me..he's gonna hate me..!" You said. "It's going to be okay. It's going to be okay" she whispered in your ear.

Goodbye, Roman. Goodbye, world. Goodbye, career. Goodbye, dreams. Goodbye, everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 521 32
"richie, what is watching stab gonna prepare you for? a final exam?" "correction, the final act." 👻 luciana chang has been a fan of the stab movies...
63.7K 1K 21
Kali Riley is a survivor. A survivor of a series of brutal murders that shocked a nation. When her boyfriend, and her best friend's boyfriend, lost t...
71K 2K 23
(𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 1996) 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬 𝐱 𝐅!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐒𝐭𝐮 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝑾𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒔𝒕�...
5.6K 83 26
Kai Bridger is the nephew of the 2000 Ghostface killer, Roman Bridger. Mordecai ('Kai') Bridger, the nephew of Ghostface killer Roman Bridger, befrie...