Princess???

By sammyisamazzing

Charlotte grew up in a small town in the US. Her parents died a month ago now she is going to be a senior in... More

Princess?
Figuring out who i am
Meeting my parents
The royal house thay Charlotte is living in
Wow
Football game
First date
The interview
Practice as a princess with security
The coming of age ball
Balcony appearance
The game
Pool party and going back
Team dinner
First day of school
Moving to my new home
Movie premiere and exploring LA
First game
Meeting and first state dinner
National day
Homecoming
Opening a musuem
First royal wedding
Heading home
Hike
Last football game
Christmas
New Years
formal banquet
College Championship game
School
Kings birthday and cheer
Royal dinner
Spring Break means Royal Wedding
Prom planing
Parlament and touring college
welcoming party
Prom
Grandma Jackson

Thanksgiving

2 0 0
By sammyisamazzing

(Charlotte parade outfit)

(Lexis Parade outfit)

(Thanksgiving outfit)

Charlotte POV
I held Lexi's hand the whole ride to the hospital. She never let go til they had to do a x-Ray. I sat in a private waiting room that the hospital offered so the family can have privacy from any press security at every exit. I read books to the little kids til Sam got a guard to drive them home. The doctor walked in "Lexi is ok she broke her whole leg. We put a metal rod in it to help her walk. It will be a few months in a cast and months of physical therapy," he said I nod my head. I let her parents go see her as I updated the family at the house. I rub my eyes "You should go home Lexis going home tonight," Sam says "I will she asked for me to come home with her," I reply. "You have amazing relationship with Henry's relatives how?" He asks. "I grew up with them." I walk to the room, shaking hands with the doctors thanking them. I hug Lexi as she gets wheeled out of the room we head to the car. I notice the cameras. I squat down "Cameras or no cameras?" I asked. "Cameras, Im a big girl," she says hugging the huge teddy bear that the guards got her. I smile I nod to the guards. I walk out waving at the cameras following Lexi ignoring the protocol saying I have to lead unless in the presence of my parents, but I want Lexi to feel special and have the spotlight. I walk with her parents talking. I let Sam pick her up putting her in the car. I wave at the cameras before getting in rolling up the windows. Lexi falls asleep leaning against me fast asleep. Two days of making her laugh and playing games. "Want to be in a parade?" I asked the cousins they all nod happily. I smile I squat down to Lexi "You get to lead the way with me in front car with Henry and I," I smile. I get the girls ready curling everyone's hair. I push Lexi's wheelchair to the car we get in. We get out where no cameras were. I lead Lexi to the front car putting her in the middle. I get next to her smiling. Henry sits in the drivers seat his dream. We pose for pictures I smile as we take pictures. Soon the parade starts I smile waving as we lead the parade. Lexi waves so excitedly as she sits next to me. I smile looking back seeing my adopted family enjoy their lives. "I feel like a princess," Lexi says leaning up to I bend down to whisper "You always been a princess," I giggle smiling. I wave at the cameras. I smile at Henry. We go into Ford field. We go into the Ford Field. I get out of the top of the back of the car I get Lexi settled into her wheelchair. "Surprise!" As our family gets put into a nice skybox. I shake hands with NFL greats. We pose for pictures they signed Lexis cast I smile knowing she must be dying inside they also signed a lions jersey for Lexi. I squat down "I have a special job can you help me?" I ask "Yes!" I push her down to the field. I shake hands with the owners. "We need a honorary captain," the owner said looking at Lexi.  "I can!" I smile. I push her into the field the crowd goes crazy as we walk out the cheerleaders hands Lexi Pomp pomps to shake when the players run out to the field. The other cousins line up to. I smile shaking my own pomp pomps. I step onto the microphone. "Good morning thank you for welcoming me into this amazing stadium. Happy Thanksgiving as I stand here with my friends we get to celebrate and learn to be grateful we get to reflect on our year. We reflect on the year and give thanks to family friends. Now lets play football," I hand Lexi a coin to flip as everyone shakes the pomps. We shake hands with both teams. I go up to the skybox I smile as we watch the game. I hug Henry as we celebrate smiling. We go down to dance during the halftime show. Taking pictures with the fans. After the game we play with the teams family. I throw a football to some kids. I try to run but the kids gain up and tackle me I smile giggling. That night we settle down eating dinner. I smile feeling Henry squeeze my hand gently as we talk to different family members. He slips something on my wrist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.9K 24
*Book 1 of Reuniting The Council Series* Hundreds of years ago, a dragon slayer king, lost his mate. Without his queen he becomes miserable and depre...
49 5 5
Every little girl dreams of waking up a Princess... ...the reality, Carrie finds out, isn't exactly a fairy tale. Carrie Whitmore, aspiring journal...
1K 48 26
Kim lived a normal teenage girl life. She's 16 and just got out of school. Her parents died at a young age and she was raised by her grandparents. Sh...
285 0 23
Grace lives her life as any girl would until she meets a few strangers who change her life competly. Can Grace work through all the obstacles that ar...