A New Generation (KNY x MHA x...

By artsyknypiano

A new society has arose since the Demon Slayer Corps had defeated Muzan Kibutsuji. Little do they know, peopl... More

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2 - UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 3 - The First Day at UA
Chapter 5 - Arriving at the USJ
Chapter 6 - USJ Battle
Chapter 7 - USJ Battle 2
Chapter 8 - USJ Battle 3
Chapter 9 - The Incoming Sports Festival
Chapter 10 - The Sports Festival
Chapter 11 - The Sports Festival II
Chapter 12 - The Sports Festival III
Chapter 13 - The Sports Festival IV
Chapter 14 - The Sports Festival V

Chapter 4 - Combat Training

825 19 9
By artsyknypiano

"I AM..." The massive door to the classroom of Class 1-A slid open. "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might leaned in through the open door and declared loudly. Most of the class were ecstatic about having the number one hero himself for Hero Training.

"Wow, it's All Might!" A boy with yellow hair and a black streak said. 'Kaminari Denki.' You noted.

"Woah, he really is a teacher now!" A boy with spiky red hair said. 'Kirishima Eijiro.'

"That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?" A girl who looked like frog said. 'I think that's Asui Tsuyu.' Izuku nodded his head rapidly, looking overjoyed and scared at the same time.

"Here at UA, I will be teaching Basic Hero Training!" All Might boomed. "It is where you learn different basics of becoming a hero! Today, we will be doing..." He curls up his hand into a fist, and out of nowhere a sign bursted out reading 'Combat.'

"Combat Training! And along with that come these!" 21 briefcases slid out from the inner walls.

"Costumes made based on your quirk regestrations and requests you sent in before school began." All Might declared.

"After you change, gather in Ground Beta!"

"Yes, sir!"

I quickly grab my briefcase numbered '21' and went to get changed quickly.

-------

"Y/N, have you thought of your hero clothes?" My mother asked.

"I don't know, maybe something similar to Father or my ancestor." You replied softly.

"I was thinking you would say that, here." My mother replied and handed me a neatly folded uniform that looked almost identical to a gakuran uniform, the Demon Slayer Corps uniform.

"I requested it to made of a very durable, light-weight material to the support company so minor attacks won't faze it." She stated before handing me a a butterfly haori.

"A butterfly haori?" I questioned while taking it from her.

"You said you wanted to be like her right? This is her haori."

-------

"They say the clothes make the mad, young men and ladies. Be fully aware, from now on, your all heroes!" All Might boomed.

Everyone started to emerge from the dark tunnel and into the ground of Ground Beta.

I emerged from the tunnel and tugged the haori onto my shoulders, wearing a dark purple version of the standard Demon Slayer Corps uniform, with butterfly patterned kyahan of pale green and pink and a pair of white zōri with dark purple straps, and tabi sock the same color as my uniform.

Izuku and Uraraka turn towards me as I walk over to them.

"Kocho-san, you look so cool!" Uraraka exclaimed and Izuku agreed.

"Arigatou, you guys look cool too." I replied, looking at Izuku and knowing immediately it was based off of All Might, with the bunny ears as the hair and the smile mask as well, his smile.

Once we all gathered back together, All Might began to explain how fighting villains mainly takes place outside, so our combat trainings would take place inside. All Might continues to instuct when he holds up a sheet of paper.

"We will be determining teams and opponents by drawing lots!" All Might declared.

"The teams are being decided so unintentionally?!" Iida exclaimed.

"Well, pro heroes sometimes have to make make-shift teams with other hero agencies, so maybe that's why?" Izuku stated.

"I see, well then, please excuse my rudeness!" Iida said as he then bowed low. 

"It's fine. Let's do this quickly!"

We all went to draw individually, and I ended up on a team with Ojiro and Hagakure.

"The first teams to fight will be..." All Might said while reaching his hands inside to boxes labeled 'Hero' and 'Villain.' "These guys!" He held up two balls with an A and D, Izuku and Uraraka vs Bakugou and Iida. All Might told everyone except those people to head over to the monitor room. I noticed Izuku shaking and went over to him.

"Don't worry Izuku, you can do this. You're not the Izuku that get picked on all the time anymore." I told him and he relaxed his tensed up shoulder a bit, glancing at Bakugou who was glaring at him from afar. Izuku looked away before glaring back at his childhood best friend.

"Arigatou, Y/N." Izuku said. I nodded my head before turning away and walking to the monitor room with my other classmates.

"Alright everyone, you should think as well." All Might told everyone.

Izuku and Uraraka had infiltrated the building as I fixed my attention on the screen while I stood with the others. Right at the start, Bakugou blasted in out of nowhere and surprised the two heroes.

"A surprise attack from the start?!"

"Bakugou, that's cheating! A surprise attack isn't manly at all!" Kirishima said while palming his hands.

"A surprise attack isn't cheating at all. It can even be used as a strategy. At the moment, they are in the middle of a real battle" I stated calmly, keeping my eyes on the screen.

"That is correct, Young Kocho." All Might exclaimed, giving me a thumbs up.

The battle commenced on as Uraraka fled to find the bomb as Izuku fought Bakugou. It was a very intense battle between the two childhood friends. Izuku was losing to Bakugou and Uraraka struggled to keep up with Iida.

Soon, Bakugou and Izuku charged at each other, Izuku's arm glowing and Bakugou charging up an explosion.

"The two of you, stop-" All Might said.

"Wait, All Might." I cut him off while still watching the battle carefully.

Izuku changed the direction of where his arm was going to hit, launching it up vertically while creating massive holes from the sheer force as Uraraka swung a pillar, flinging debris towards Iida before letting go and floating herself to the bomb, hugging it as she landed.

Izuku, meanwhile, was on a lower floor, one arm swollen from the use of One for All, the other burnt from Bakugou's massive explosion. Not long after, Izuku fainted from the injuries while Uraraka vomited a rainbow.

"The winner is the hero team!" All Might announced. The robot paramedics came to carry the injured Izuku to the nurse's office.

"The MVP of this battle was Young Iida!" All MIght declared, surprising Iida.

"Kero, it isn't one of the winners, like Midoriya-chan or Ochaco-chan?" Asui said.

"Hmmmm, well... does anyone know why?"

"Yes, Mr. All Might." A girl with a black ponytail raised her hand. "It's becuase Iida adapted the most to the context of the training. From watching the match, Bakugou acted on his own because of a obvious personal grudge. And as you said earlier, it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. In the same way, taking into consideration the damage he received, Midoriya's plan was also rash. As for Uraraka, she led her guard down mid-battle, and her final attack was too reckless. If she treated the paper mache as a real weapon, she would not have been able to something so dangerous. Iida had prepared for his opponent's arrival, and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon, which made him late in responding to the final attack." 

Everyone fell silent from the lecture by Yaoyarozu Momo herself.

"The hero team only won because they took the advantage that this is only training. They were practically breaking rules." She finished. Everyone was speechless, and even I was a little shell-shocked.

"W-Well, Young Iida does have some parts where he could be more relaxed, but that is correct!" All Might said nervously.

"Now then, let's draw lots and begin the second match!"

Team B vs Team I

"Team B are the heroes and Team I are the villains!" All Might announced

"Ojiro-kun, Kocho-san, I'm going to get serious. I'm going to take off my gloves and my shoes.

"O-Okay..." Ojiro replied with hesitation in his voice.

"You can't look, okay?"

"We couldn't see you even if we tried." I said.

"Hagakure-san, I'll assist you attacking and capturing the other team." I said, putting a hand on the hilt of my blade.

"Sounds good! We'll leave the heroes objective to you, Ojiro-kun." Hagakure said.

"Right."

"Now, let's start the second indoor person-to-person combat training match!" All Might announced through the speakers.

I walk down to the middle floor before splitting up with Hagakure.

Suddenly, the floor began to spread with ice as ice crawled up my feet. I unsheathed my blade and focused on my breathing. I heard footsteps approaching slowly.

I leapt up with tremendous force so that the ice on my feet broke and freed me. When I landed gently back onto the ground, I was met with the ice cold glare of the half colored hair boy, Todoroki Shoto.

"Move." He said coldly.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. You're not getting past me." He gets into a stance and sends a wave of ice towards me.

Flower Breathing, Sixth Form: Whirling Peach

(Hana no kokyū, Roku no kata: Uzumomo)

I slash the ice with the technique and attacked Todoroki with it as well. He sends another wave of ice towards me as I leap up and spin a 180 degrees.

Flower Breathing, Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo

(Hana no kokyū, Shi no kata: Beni Hanagoromo)

My singular sword slash curved around the ice and destroyed it as I landed in front of Todoroki, but before I could use another attack, he backed up and immediately sent more ice at me and knocked more further back.

"Kocho! Hagakure! What's going on down there!" Ojiro asked through the wireless radio.

"I-I can't get out of this i-ice!" Hagakure shivered. I angle my blade to momentarily stop.

"I'm currently fighting Todoroki-kun at the moment. Hagakure-san and Ojiro-kun, find a way to free yourselves, as Shoji-kun could get to the bomb." I told them and they agreed on both sides. I had to get closer to Todoroki so I could hit him with an attack and at least capture him.

Flower Breathing, Second Form: Honorable Shadow Plum

(Hana no kokyū, Ni no kata: Mikage Ume)

Todoroki send even more ice at me as a slice them all into smaller chunks and moved closer to him.

"You're very persistent." He muttered.

I came up with an idea and bolted around to the sides of him before he could even react, and silently but quickly wrapped the capture tape diagonally around his upper body, swinging the tape like a whip to wrap around.

"Wher-" Todoroki said while looking down to see the capture tape around him.

"How?" He asked, bewildered about how I ran and captured him so quickly. It was almost abnormal about the speed I ran at to him.

"Well, you may just need to pay attention to your senses more, not your body and quirk. But anyways, I captured you, so now I'm going to do the same to your partner! And you may want to melt that ice of yours that covered the entire building." I beamed as I waved a lazy goodbye and sprinted quickly down the halls to find Shoji, Ojiro and Hagakure.

-------

Focusing on my breathing, I heightened my senses and picked up my speed, mainly listening for any sounds in the building. Then, I heard footsteps. They seemed to be cautious steps, so hid my scent and tried to move as little as possible as I hid behind a wall. I was guessing it was Shoji, since his quirk could probably detect little sounds and motions. Then I heard him talk.

"Hey Todoroki, you there?" Yup, definitely Shoji's voice. He was probably trying to talk to Todoroki through the wireless radio.

"Sorry, but I got captured by Kocho, so your on your own."

"Oh, ok then, I'll try to get to the bomb, but isn't it like 3 on 1 now?"

"Yeah. Well, good luck, I guess."

I was guessing from the shivering that lessened when I listened throughout the building that Hagakure was somewhere on the first floor, and Ojiro somewhere around the floor I was on.

I heard Shoji nearing, and hid myself in a shadow. When he was near to crossing the wall I was hiding near, I let him pass me and head into the room Ojiro was probably in. Then I silently and from a safe distance, followed him.

I saw him enter the room, and we were met with a room still melting because of the ice.

Ojiro leapt away from the melting ice and prepared a stance to fight Shoji as he stood in the doorway.

Shoji advances towards the bomb, but a quickly take out the capture tape and looped some around Shoji, making us the winners.

"And the villlain team wins!" All Might declared through the speakers.

-------

"Good work everyone! We didn't have any major injuries other than Young Midoriya, either! You guys took this on seriously! You all did a good job for your first training sessions!" All Might said as he gave us a thumbs up.

"To have such a proper class after Aizawa-sensei's class... It's kind of anticlimactic..." Asui said, and the rest of the class agreed.

"We're free to have proper classes as well! Now then, I must go check the results with Young Midoriya! Change and return to the classroom!" All Might said as he bolted away.

"Why was he in such a hurry?"

'He's at his limit to keep in his muscle form.' I thought before we went as a group to change out of our costumes and back into our uniforms and go back to the classroom.

Afternoon classes were over, so I sat reading a book about the wisteria flower until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, Kocho Y/N, right? Your swordsmanship is cool!" Kirishima said with a right smile.

"Yeah! The way you destroyed Todoroki's quirk!" Kaminari exclaimed while swinging his arm.

"Oh, arigato..."

"Both you and Midoriya give it your all, so the rest of us got to too!"

"Even though your quirkless, you beat Todoroki." Asui said, joining in on the conversation.

"It isn't much of a big deal, but thanks." I said as I loosen my tight grip on my book.

"You were being very eleg-"

"You were so cool back there!" A pink skinned and haired girl said.

"I'm Kirishima Ejiro, nice to meet you." He introduced, even though I already knew his name.

"I'm Sero Hanta!"

"Kaminari Denki!"

"Aoyama Yu-"

"I'm Ashido Mina!"

"I'm Asui Tsuyu, but call me Tsu-chan."

"I'm Sato Rikido!"

"I'm Mineta Minoru!!"

I looked around at everyone, knowing they were going to be my classmates now, and I smiled brighter. "I'm Kocho Y/N, nice to meet you all."

"Whatcha reading there, Kocho?" Ashido asked, tilting her head.

"Oh, this?" I held up the book so everyone could see the cover.

"This a book about the wisteria flower, mainly information my ancestor, Kocho Shinobu collected. She was a very skilled swordswoman along with her fellow comrades." I didn't mention that she made poison to kill demons out of the flower. 

The door then slides open to reveal Izuku standing there. Almost everyone crowded around him. I gave him a bright smile when he looked in my direction. Bakugou wasn't at his seat, and Izuku soon left, probably to catch up with him. I looked out the window and saw the two childhood friends.

"What was that?" Ashido asked.

"The fated battle between men." Uraraka said.

"Looks like Midoriya-chan was just giving one-sided excuses though." Tsuyu said.

"The fated battle between men!" Uraraka said.

"Kocho." The owner of the voice was no other than Todoroki.

"What is it?"

"I acknowledge your potential and our battle is not yet over. So be aware, the next time we face against eachother, I won't hold back." Todoroki declared, making everyone turn towards us.

"It's fine by me, I'll challenge anyone nowadays." I calmly respond with a smile.

"First Midoriya and Bakugou, now Kocho and Todoroki." Ashido whispered to the others."

"The fated battle between men!" Uraraka shouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 10.6K 137
[COMPLETED] Previously known as 'Todoroki's Twin?' 𝙂𝙤 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙧𝙮, 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙉𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙...
19.9K 450 40
Izuku was born into a clan, the last of clans remaining in Japan as the world turned to more modern times. The clan was looked down upon because of t...
5.9K 110 24
Completed and discontinued due to wanting to grow it to something better AKA the writing is cringy as shit- L/N Y/N has a quirk that makes people thi...
387 49 30
Okay, I know that this can't really happen but my funny little brain decided 'Hey! What if such and such happened!' So here we are! !Disclaimer I do...