๐–ณ๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ซ ๐–ต๐–จ๐–ฒ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ โ™ฑ...

By mommytauriel

-๐“๐”๐๐๐„๐‹ ๐•๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ "๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐" the la... More

๐˜›๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜“ ๐˜๐˜๐˜š๐˜๐˜–๐˜•
they don't know about us
my besties aethelstan and cynlaef
the voice of my love
thunder and tipsy confessions
healing hands
teasing is another form of love
promised to another p1
promised to another p2
Small Finan concept
promised to another p3
attractive things sihtric does.
attractive things finan does.

eisa & aethelstan abc headcanons (sfw)

968 8 0
By mommytauriel

pairing: aethelstan x f! oc eisa | genre: fluff, established relationship, headcanons | warnings: mention of kissing, I don't think there's any more | wc: idk? |

synopsis: some abc headcanons for eisa and aethelstan

request: yes

note: I was going through my drafts (and omg wtf I have so many drafts that I forgot about) and I found this, my friend requested this a while ago, so I decided to post it! I love eisa sm ☺️

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

eisa: Eisa is affectionate to the people she loves, and she loves aethelstan. Eisa love's physical touch and can be quite clingy (in private). Eisa isn't that touchy in front of others, she will hold Aethelstans hand, hug him, stand close to him, maybe even kiss his cheek but that's about all she will do if others are around. But if it's just eisa and aethelstan it's completely the opposite, eisa will be all over aethelstan if he's okay with it, and he's always okay with it.

aethelstan: It took aethelstan some time to get used to being affectionate and touchy. But eisa made him feel very comfortable and safe so he loves being affectionate and touchy with her. He respects that she didn't like being touchy In front of the others but it can be quite hard for him to keep his hands off eisa. So he sticks with hand holding and soft touches on each other's waist when they pass each other. When eisa and him are alone, he's always finding a way for them to touch, he's even more clingy than eisa.

At the end of the day, they both are very affectionate to each other. But mostly in private.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

eisa: being best friends with eisa is great, She's loyal, compassionate, funny and loving. If eisa loves you she will always have your back no matter what. Eisa is very honest and is not afraid of telling the truth and giving her honest opinion, so you know you can trust her words, she hate's liars. Eisa wants the best for the people she cares about and is always willing to help them achieve it. She is quite the mischievous girl, so be prepared to be pulled into her schemes. Eisa is a very protective person, not only will she have your back, but she will also fiercely protect it. She doesn't take anyone's shit, and she won't let you either, she will not have her friend walked all over or talked badly to, she just won't. Eisa hates when her friends are down or insecure, she will hype her friends up and will always find a way to make her friends feel happy and happy about themselves. She is a great friend.

aethelstan: being besties with aethelstan is also great. The friendship at first will be a little awkward, aethelstan just isn't used to having friends. But when he trusts you and feels comfortable the friendship will blossom into a great thing. Aethelstan will put a lot of love and attention in the friendship. He is very sweet and attentive and wants the people he cares about to be happy and will always try to keep a smile on his friends face, he hates seeing his friends upset. He's a great listener and will always be there to listen to what you say. Aethelstan is a great support system and is very understanding, if aethelstan is very close to you he becomes very dependent on you and needs you to always be around. Aethelstan sometimes gets a little insecure, so sometimes he just needs some reassurance. Even though he is a very sweet and nice friend, he is also very protective of his friends, he won't let anything happen to them. He's a great friend.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

☆ They both love cuddling, especially after a long day. Aethelstan and Eisa go back and forth with being the big spoon. Eisa loves being held in Aethelstans arms but sometimes Aethelstan just needs to be held in her arms, and Eisa is more than okay with that. But they don't usually cuddle/sleep like that, normally it's Aethlstan laying on his back with eisa curled up on his side, her head resting on his chest or shoulder. When they cuddle, they usually talk about their day, random things or just say nothing. Sometimes they need some quiet time but they still wanna be together.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

eisa: Eisa wants to settle down, but definitely far in the future. Eisa loves Aethelstan and definitely sees herself being with him for the rest of her life, she just doesn't think she's the person for marriage, at least not for a while. Eisa can't cook. She's terrible at it, she can cook a few meals, but that's it, and most of the time it doesn't taste that good, but she tries! And that's what counts. Eisa is okay at cleaning, if she makes a mess, she cleans it up, but she's also a very clean and neat person so she barely makes a mess.

aethelstan: Aethelstan definitely wants to settle down! He wants them to be married and live a happy life, but he completely understands that Eisa isn't ready for that, he's not ready for that either, at least not right now. But he definitely looks forward to the time she's ready. Aethelstan can cook very well, and he is also okay at cleaning. Sometimes he forgets and his room can get quite messy, he definitely has a few pieces of clothing on his floor, but his desk and books are spotless, he takes pride in his books.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

eisa: Eisa would be very straightforward with it, she wouldn't drag it out, she couldn't do that to him. She would probably sit him down privately and tell him the truth, probably hold his hand because she knows he needs some sort of support. If Eisa ended it she most likely would want them to still be close after, so she would try to be delicate but honest when doing so.

aethelstan: Aethelstan would be eating himself from the inside, his hands sweaty, he cares for eisa so much and he knows that she has done so much for him. So if he did ever end it, he would feel a lot of self-guilt. He would also sit her down privately and try to tell him the truth and how he feels, but he most likely would be stumbling over his words. He would most likely be tearing up or crying at the end of it. It would definitely be a heartbreaking break up.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

eisa: She's not ready for marriage, she's not ready for that type of commitment! She loves Aethlstan but she's just not ready, not for a very long time. Far in the future maybe!

aethelstan: He's so down for it! But only when he knows eisa is ready for that, he would never want to pressure her into it!

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

eisa: Eisa is very gentle emotionally and physically, especially to Aethlstan! Eisa knows that Aethelstan has been through a lot, they both have, so Eisa is very gentle and understanding with him. Gentle and soft kisses, sweet and gentle whispers. Eisa loves Aethelstan and will always be gentle with him.

aethelstan: Aethelstan is also very gentle emotionally and physically to Eisa, but to an extent. Eisa hates being treated as if she would break or getting coddled, so he's gentle but definitely not overwhelmingly gentle.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

eisa: Eisa loves hugs, she is always down for a hug. Roro is the type of hugger who likes her arms over Aethelstan's shoulder, holding him tight, she likes having her hand on the back of his head playing with his hair. Roro likes tight hugs.

aethelstan: Aethelstan loves hugs too, especially Eisa's hugs. Aethelstan is the type of hugger to wrap their arms around Eisa's waist and hide his face in her neck. Hugs for aethelstan are very important for him, he likes having eisa close to him.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

I don't wanna spoil this moment, so I'm skipping this one☺️

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

eisa: Eisa is a confident girl, so she doesn't get jealous that much. She doesn't mind when Aethelstan gets attention from others (to an extent of course), she finds it cute how shy Aethelstan gets. Just as long as they know at the end of the day that he's hers and vice versa. Eisa also doesn't get worried about when others flirt with Aethelstan because he makes it obvious that he's not interested (even though Aethlstan is awkward about it) Sometimes she can get a little jealous but it's rarely, and when she does get jealous, she likes to make it obvious that she is with Aethelstan, kissing him, flirting with him herself, She likes making the other person feel awkward and uncomfortable.

aethelstan: Aethelstan gets very jealous, he can't help it. Eisa is a beautiful girl and has always gotten attention from others. It's something that Aethelstan has tried to get used to, it definitely helps that Eisa makes it very obvious that she is not interested. Aethelstan gets a little insecure when someone flirts with Eisa or gets too close to her. When Aethelstan gets jealous he likes staying close to eisa, holding her hand, glaring at the other person, pretty clingy. He tries not to make it obvious that he's jealous, but eisa knows him very well and can tell.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

eisa: Eisa likes to be kissed in private. Eisa likes likes slow and sweet kisses, and passionate kisses, she likes knowing that she's going to takes Aethelstans breath away from the kiss (in a good way ofc!) Eisa likes to be kissed on her forehead, collarbone and neck.

aethelstan: Aethelstan doesn't really have a place he likes to kiss, he wouldn't mind PDA but since Eisa doesn't like it he won't kiss her in public (besides a kiss on the cheek). Aethelstan kisses like every kiss would be the last, he's just kinda addicted to eisa's lips. Aethelstan likes to be kissed on his neck or under his jaw.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

☆ They both are very good with children! They both have experience on taking care of them, they babysit sihtric and sidgeflaed kids a lot. They both enjoy babysitting them. Aethelstan is better with toddlers and older kids, while Eisa is better at taking care of babies.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

eisa: Eisa hates waking up early but mornings with her are still good. Eisa is very sleepy when she wakes up and her words are very slurred, so you have to give her a few minutes to fully wake up. Aethelstan loves mornings with Eisa because he thinks it's when she's the cutest. Eisa normally clings to Aethelstan in her sleep because he's warm, and it's no different when she wakes up. Mornings are filled with cuddles and whispers (because she hates loud talking when she first wakes up) and giggles, the giggles are mostly from aethelstan because he finds the feeling of her breath on his neck ticklish.

aethelstan: Aethelstan wakes up first, he most likely wakes up because he notices his feet are cold (eisa has a habit of kicking off the blanket in the night because she's too hot, not realizing that Aethelstan is cold). Unlike Eisa he wakes up pretty fast, he likes to softly rub Eisa's back or play with her hair while he does his morning thoughts. When Eisa wakes up, Aethelstan greets her with a quiet good morning and a kiss on her forehead. Aethelstan loves mornings with eisa, they are very sweet and loving. Aethelstan is a little more playful in the mornings, he likes messing with eisa, like touching her legs with his cold feet, laughing with eisa squeals and pushes him away. Aethelstan can't wait to spend many more mornings together.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

eisa: Eisa likes fun nights, either being at an alehouse with her friends having fun; the night filled with laughter. Or more intimate nights with Aethelstan, having a quiet night but still having fun. Nights Eisa spends with Aethelstan are some of her favorites, they like lying in bed talking, reading or doing one of Eisa's favorite things and that's watching the stars and moon. Their nights are also filled with quiet laughter, cuddles and kisses.

aethelstan: Aethelstan likes quiet nights with Eisa. Aethelstan likes spending nights either by them being alone in either one of their rooms or going outside to lay on the docks with a blanket and watching the stars and moon. Their nights are very romantic and sweet, they like falling asleep in each other's arms.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

eisa: Eisa doesn't really like talking about her feelings, but she found it pretty easy to open up to Aethelstan, she trusted him. It took her some time to open up about some of the heavy trauma...but besides that, eisa opened up to Aethelstan pretty fast, and young eisa talked a lot so she couldn't really keep her mouth or her thoughts quiet.

aethelstan: Aethelstan also didn't like talking about his feelings, but when Eisa opens up to him first he realizes that he can really trust her with his thoughts and feelings. So with time he slowly starts to open up to eisa. The older Aethelstan got the easier it was to open up and talk about his feelings with eisa.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

eisa: Eisa is patient with certain people...it kinda depends on the day and how she feels. Eisa has a good amount of patience with people who are close to her, but it can still be easy to anger her fast. She's understanding, but sometimes people just piss her off and she just can't listen to them anymore. She's definitely been working on her patience...it's a slow process.

aethelstan: Aethelstan is definitely a lot more patient than Eisa, but sometimes when he's feeling a lot of pressure/emotions he's quicker to anger. It also depends on who's it with, or how he's feeling that day. He's a patient person...he just has his moments sometimes.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

eisa: Eisa remembers the important stuff! Sometimes she forgets a few things, but that's just because she sometimes gets distracted by her own thoughts. But she remembers all the important things about Aethelstan! She has a good memory and is very confident that she would answer every question right about Aethelstan (she will probably get a few wrong but it's okay, she's trying!)

aethelstan: Aethelstan remembers everything! Every little thing about Eisa he remembers and he never plans on forgetting them! It's really cute how everything Eisa says or does Aethelstan remembers it all! He would definitely ace a test about Eisa, he's just so in love with her! Aethelstan has a great memory...when it comes to eisa.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

I'm sorry I also don't want to spoil these moments, so I'm also skipping this one too ☺️

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

eisa: Okay, Eisa is extremely protective for the people she loves and cares about! Her protectiveness of Aethelstan is pretty fierce, she knows how much Aethelstan has been through, and she doesn't want anything else to hurt him. She's very protective in a lot of ways, physically, emotionally and mentally. Eisa likes to be protected emotionally, she's a strong girl but sometimes things get to her.

aethelstan: Aethelstan is scared to lose Eisa and that really fuels his protectiveness. Eisa is a strong girl and Aethelstan knows she can protect herself but he still can't help but worry about her. Like Eisa he is very protective in a lot of ways. Aethelstan is a patient guy, but he has no patience when someone tries to hurt eisa in any way. Aethelstan likes to be protected mentally, he has a lot going on in his head.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

☆ Eisa and Aethelstan both put so much effort in everything, especially if it's for the other. They both just love each other so much so they want the best for each other and will try the hardest to make them happy! By getting them the best gift, planning the best date or simply just making their day easier, they will do it. They put a lot of effort in their relationship!

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

eisa: Eisa doesn't know when to stop/quit. Normally that is a good quality but with her, it can be her downfall. She's willing to Go as far as she can to achieve her goal, she's not willing to hurt the people she loves doing it...so sometimes she ends up hurting herself. She would rather herself hurt than the people she loves hurt. Aethelstan is worried Eisa is going to end up hurting herself badly (physically or emotionally) by not stopping.

aethelstan: Aethelstan can sometimes trust to easily. He wants to see the best in people and sometimes can be blind to the bad in people. Eisa is worried that someone will take advantage of that. He also likes to pick at his fingers when he's nervous, eisa hates it so she normally finds herself holding his hands instead.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

☆ Neither of them is that worried about their looks, in all honesty they both just have this natural beauty, so they really don't have to try hard. A secret that they both share is that they take the most time working on the hair, Eisa has a lot of hair so she has more to work with and Aethelstans curls can be hard to manage.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

☆ They both really rely and depend on each other. And they don't like being far from each other. When they are apart, they are always thinking about each other and how much they miss each other. They definitely don't feel whole when they are apart from each other. When they are apart, they both like thinking about cute memories they had about each other. Neither of them like being apart!

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

eisa: Eisa really loves drawing; she could spend hours just drawing if she could! She loves going on horseback rides, mostly with her dad, they have a lot of deep conversations together while doing so. Eisa loves fighting with an ax! Her favorite Uncle Sihtric taught her how to fight with one and ever since then it's become her favorite weapon to use.

aethelstan: Aethelstan loves going on runs! He finds running in the woods therapeutic, he likes having some alone time but still working out. He likes learning about healing! Aethelstan loves the docks and looking out at the water, it's very calming for him. Aethelstan pretends to be really bad at using a bow just so Eisa could keep on teaching him how to use it; he likes it when she gets close to him and corrects his form.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

eisa: Eisa wouldn't want to be with someone who doesn't know how to have fun! Eisa likes to have fun, so it's a deal breaker if you're boring. Eisa loves her family and friends, so if you have a problem with them, you're gone.

aethelstan: Aethelstan wouldn't want to be with someone who has no empathy or doesn't care about his feelings. He needs someone he can talk to about his emotions. He couldn't be with someone who can't communicate or someone who's selfish.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habit of theirs?)

eisa: One habit she has is that she kicks the blanket off in her sleep, even if she's cold sometimes her blanket ends up on the floor. Eisa doesn't have many habits, she's a pretty good sleeper. When she sleeps alone she stays in one position and doesn't move during the night. When she's sleeping with Aethelstan she just clings to him also not moving unless Aethelstan moves.

aethelstan: Aethelstan also doesn't have a lot of sleep habits, sometimes he gets nightmares and that causes him to move around in his sleep. When he sleeps alone he talks in his sleep a lot and moves around, but when he sleeps with eisa he's a really calm sleeper, he doesn't get nightmares(mostly) he doesn't really talk in his sleep, he doesn't move around, but it's not like he could anyway with the way eisa clings to him.

note: I generally forgot that I had written this! And this was my first time ever writing something like this and it was pretty fun!

This is obviously for my oc Eisa and Aethelstan, it's for my Wattpad fic called 'bleeding stars'.

I hope you guys enjoyed it! Comments and reblogs are appreciated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631 3 5
a collection of imagines and oneshots from my tumblr, starryevermore.
52 0 3
a collection of imagines and oneshots from my tumblr, starryevermore.
182K 3.1K 30
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: แด€สŸสŸ ษชแดแด€ษขแด‡๊œฑ, แด ษชแด…แด‡แด๊œฑ, Qแดœแดแด›แด‡๊œฑ, แด‡แด›แด„ แด…แด ษดแดแด› ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แด›แด แดแด‡ แดœษดสŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ ๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษช๊œฐษชแด‡แด…. แด„แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แด แดแด›แด‡๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡ สœษชษขสœสŸส แด€แด˜แด˜ส€แด‡แด„ษชแด€แด›แด‡แด…. ษช แด…ษชแด… แดแด€แด‹แด‡...