Destined Assassins || Complete

By sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED.] This book is a sequel to Assassin Love and cannot be read as a stand alone... More

War zone?
Desperate times?
Me and you?
Are you ready for it?
Tolerating her?
Tolerating him?
Unexpected confessions?
Thing of the past?
Journey?
Lonely?
First Move?
Seductive?
Safe distance?
Own empire?
Liquidating at its finest?
Breaking own boundaries?
Special request?
No way out?
Now or never?
Selfish?
Step up to the plate?
Back permanently?
Long overdue conversation?
Grand entrance?
Nice offer?
Replaced me?
Anynomyous?
Invasion?
How does he know?
Behave?
Forgive her?
Protect them?
Ring a bell?
Overstepping?
Family lunch?
No involvement?
Won't be this nice?
Very dangerous?
Mind games?
Questioning my innocence?
Strike?
Rile me up?
Love him?
Forbidden trap?
Downfall?
Memories?
Love her?
Tight corner?
Seeking revenge?
Declaring war?
Rumours?
Come around?
Obsessed stalker?
Remain locked?
Solace and comfort?
SOS?
Hurt me?
Relocate?
Wish you dead?
Jump into conclusions?
Legal issues?
Little mission?
What meets the eye?
Bingo?
The kidnapping?
Step ahead?
Conflicted?
Akwardness?
Clear the tension?
Peace?
Bombings?
Mommy and daddy?
Miss her?
Sister bond?
Own revenge?
Make a bet?
Family moments?
Reciprocation?
Cross paths?
Rid of her?
Leap of faith?
Final push?
Greed and power? (part 1)
Greed and power? (part 2)
Plus one?
What's mine?
Man up?
Destined Assassins?
Acknowledgements...
Epilogue.

Ignite the flame?

339 15 3
By sihle0071

Amukelani's POV

I view the bathroom and it's nice and spacious and modern and i love the fact that I can just unwind and drink wine after a long day of work. Me being caught up in that starring contest with Sthembiso was unexpected. You know if i didn't break that eye contact I can guarantee you that I would have kissed him. Don't blame me, he has very kissable lips and his handsome.

We go back downstairs and the owner of the house is sitting on one of the bar stools and she smiles when she sees us. "Do you like the house?" she asks. "I do. It has that nice homey feel to it and I'm glad there is no furniture so I can customize it just the way I want. The problem is the small bedroom but then the balcony makes up for it." I answer.

"I'm glad you like it. You guys would make a cute couple." she says and I almost choke on my spit. Me and Sthembiso look at each other and he clears his throat and i look away. If only she knew that once upon a time we were like that. "I'll get back to you when I have an offer." says Sthembiso. "Thank you. Let me walk you out."

She walks us out and we go our separate ways. We viewing the second house and i hope it has a pool otherwise little miss sunshine will kill me. Speaking of which I can't believe I almost mentioned her while talking to him and then i had to use the animal excuse even though I know he knows I don't like animals. I'm sure he didn't buy my crap but as long as he doesn't suspect anything about her I'm sure I'm still good.

Hopefully I don't make eye contact with him again otherwise I promise you we will make out. I arrive at the second house and the exterior is to die for. It's giving rich vibes and I'm all about it cause after all I am rich I just have to keep it chilled. He enters a code and we enter. The driveway is immaculate. I'm sure this one is out of my budget but I wouldn't mind paying that extra amount if it's just as lovely inside.

I get out of the car and walk towards him. "I'm sure this one is out of my budget." I say. "It is but I added it to the list cause it suits you and i knew you might like it." he says. "I'm loving the exterior already. If I was a housewife I would be watering the plants." "Being a housewife doesn't suit you." "That's why I'm not." He chuckles.

"Where is the owner?" I ask. "He left the key at the gate." he answers and i nod. He opens the door and we get inside and I'm just in awe. "I should have brought the moving company and my clothes moes so I can move in." "Without paying." "Paying is irrelevant." "Oh wow."

I laugh. The hallway is awesome. This house is really modern. You can tell its a new building. I go further inside the house and I'm in love. The kitchen is my favourite part cause I will be able to make memories with Sinokuhle. She loves cooking and cleaning sometimes and when we cook we make a mess so I know she'll love this spacious kitchen. The dining room is small but I don't mind cause I don't know a lot of people here and the living room is beautiful.

I go to the backyard and I'm greeted by a pool. Somebody is going to love this. There is a thatch lapa at the corner and it has a built in braai stand and a mini kitchen. It will be nice when I throw parties and all that. "The amount of pool parties I'll have here." I say. "Ungasikhohlwi thina abanye." (Don't forget some of us.) "Some people are unforgettable."

There is a cottage and it's a two bedroom, two bathroom with a nice kitchen and living room. Mam Miriam can stay this side and if she wants she can bring her grandchildren. So far this house is ticking all the boxes. We go upstairs and it's a five bedroom house and all the bedrooms are big. I can use the extra one as my home office.

I go in the master bedroom and I'm in love. It's spacious just the way I like and the walls are painted a dark grey. There is a balcony and it overlooks the city. I'm not about to go back there cause I wouldn't want to have a repeat of incidents. "This house is really beautiful." I say. "I'm glad you like it. Do you have any issues with it?" he asks. "Its just a bit too modern, I wanted a bit of farmhouse style but it's okay cause everything is perfect."

"Okay the price is R1.9." he says. "I thought we were talking R100K over budget not R400K." I say and he chuckles. "But it ticks all the boxes and the nice thing is that it's in a safe community even though nothing about our life is safe mara asikho lapho and it's close to where you work." "As for the nothing about our life is safe." We laugh. "I'm not wrong though." "You hit the nail in the coffin."

"It's definitely on the top of my list." I say. "I can't wait to sleepover here." he says and i roll my eyes. "Why would you be sleeping over?" "It's your way of thanking me for finding you such a marvelous house." "Isn't your paycheck more than enough." "Ngyadlala."(I'm joking.) "More than welcome to sleep over the more the merrier. Me and my dog will be lonely." He chuckles.

We go back downstairs and i take one last look at the house and we go outside. This house is perfect. It's not to big and not to small but the price is definitely a bit too big. "I'll see you at the gym." he says. Oh yeah konje we gym together. "Sure gym pal." I say and he chuckles. We go our separate ways and i get inside the car and drive off.

I pass by Sino's creche and fetch her. "Hi mamá." she greets. "Hi princess. Uright?" I ask. (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena mamá." (I'm good and you.) "I'm good. How was your day?" I buckle her up in her car seat and i drive home. "It was okay." "Mamá found a very nice house." "Mmmh." "And it has a nice big pool for everyone and it's bigger than this one." "Mmmmh."

Let me not bore her with my house talk cause clearly she's not interested. We get home and i get inside and the aroma of food hits my nostrils and i salivate. I'm really hungry cause I didn't eat lunch but I can't stay and eat cause there is gym and i have to wrap up something at work. "Sawbona ma." I greet. (Hello.). "Yebo mtanami. Unjani?" (my child. How are you?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.)

"Gogo!" She runs to hug her. "Oh my baby. How are you?" she asks. "Fine gogo." "Okay. How was your day?" "It was fine." "Asambe siyobeka iskhwama ekamelweni." I say. (Let's go put your bag in your room.) We go upstairs and i put her schoolbag on her bed and change her into casual clothing. At least this school they wear uniform so I won't have to stress every morning about what she's going to wear.

"Mamá is going to the gym I'll be back ne." I say. "Okay. We going to do homework?" she asks. "Of course we are when I come back." She nods and kisses my cheek, forehead and nose and i do the same. I pack my gym clothes and we go downstairs.

"Ngiyabuya ma." I say. (I'll be back.) "Okay. Ngimncedise ngokufunda." she asks. (Should I help her with learning?) "Ungayenza ma anginankinga." (You can do it ma i don't have a problem.) She nods and i leave. I get inside my car and drive back to my office.

I get inside my office and Jessica is sitting there waiting for me. "I don't owe you any gossip." I say. "I know that I just wanted to see you." she says. "Ask away love I'm listening." "How was the house viewing?" "It was nice. The houses I saw today are beautiful and I'm going to have a tough time picking one." "Mmm."

"Is that mmm supposed to mean something?" I ask. "Nothing sizzling happened between you two?" she asks. I haven't told her that me and Sthembiso had a thing but she suspects it since there is Sino and she's busy telling me about the timeline and how things match and it's not just a coincidence. She's not wrong but I hate that she's right.

"Why would there be a sizzling moment between us two?" I ask. "I don't know. I'm just asking. You hot, his hot and you know old love never dies down." she answers. "I don't know where you get this idea that me and Sthembiso dated. Just because I have a daughter it doesn't mean his the father." "Amukelani not everyone's sperm is suitable to make you pregnant." I roll my eyes.

"Jessica how is your marriage?" I ask. "Don't try and steer away from the topic. We both know I'm right." she answers. "Nothing happened besides I have someone keeping me entertained in the meantime." "Never stopped people from stepping out." "You creating up this delusion about something thats not there." "Amukelani you are such a good liar." "Please don't forget I'm the boss."

"Let me go." she says. "Hamba vele uyahlupha." I say and she laughs. (Leave you are problematic.) She stands up and leaves and i continue with my work. I have to start being on the lookout for Melokuhle now since his back so I have my eyes and ears wide open waiting for information.

Hopefully he doesn't arrest anyone because I'm not interested in going to court and lying even though I do that everyday.

£

I arrive at the gym and sigh. Do I really have to see him so soon? Wasn't it enough for me to see him during the viewing of the houses? You'd swear the universe is trying to bring us back together even though it will never happen and i mean never. We are not meant to be and our fathers will probably die.

I get inside and go to the machines. I put on my headphones and listen to music. I feel a light tap on my shoulder and i almost knock that person with my elbow. I turn to look who it is and it's Sthembiso. I switch off my music and take off my headphones. "You could have gotten your ass kicked." I say. "Next time I'll stand in front of you." "My life will flash before my eyes." He chuckles.

"Asambe." (Lets go.) I get off the treadmill and we walk towards an open space. "Why do I feel like you going to torture me?" I ask. "Maybe I am." "Take it easy on me I'm a new learner." "I'll try." "I know you won't." We chuckle.

I put my bag down and i lay my yoga mat. "Siyenzani?" I ask. (What are we going to do?) "Lets start with warm ups." he says. "I can't believe you talked me into becoming my trainer." "Its better than having a stranger." "Yeah but I fell for it." "Its not my fault I'm very good with words." "Oh it definitely is your fault." He chuckles.

We start doing stretches before we move to squats. This is my least favourite exercise cause it's just pure torture. We do lunges and push ups and then we move on to the plank. "You not doing it right." he says. "Oh please as if you can do it right." "I can that's why I'm correcting you." I laugh.

"Okay show me how to do it." I say. He comes closer to me and rests his hand on my lower back. Oooh that gave me some tingling sensations on my back. I ignore that sensation and focus on the task at hand. He pushes me gently until he feels I'm doing it right. "Sthembiso this is torture." "You signed up for it." "How long?" "30 seconds."

We count up to thirty and by the time we done I lay on the floor. Planks aren't for the weak. "You cheated." I say. "Child please I did not cheat anywhere." he says. "Mxm." I fold my arms and sulk. "You look so cute when you sulk." I roll my eyes.

He helps me stand up and we stand like that. "Okay fine if you think I cheated I'm sorry but as far as I'm concerned I didn't do anything wrong." he says. I look at him and he sighs. "Okay askies. I don't like it when you sulk. You do that guilt tripping thing with your eyes." (sorry.) "So you do admit you cheated?" I ask.

"I'm not admitting to anything." he says. "Okay then don't talk to me." I say and turn around and look somewhere else. He turns me around so that I'm facing him and he unfolds my arms. "Okay I did cheat and I'm sorry." he says. "Good I'm glad we on the same page." I say. He rolls his eyes and i laugh.

"Lets get back to it." I say and I realise his hands are still holding my arms. "Your hands.." "What did they do?" he asks. "The...they...holdi...holding my arms." Did I just stutter? He doesn't say anything and just stares at me. It's never akward looking at him like this but I know I shouldn't cause I'm igniting a flame that won't burn down anytime soon.

"Can you guys get a room if you want to fuck each other." That snaps us out of our daze and i move away from him like his got the plague. At least the person came in now cause hmmm I was gonna do things I was going to regret tomorrow morning.

"Stop trying to ignite a flame that won't burn down." I mumble. "You the one that started it." he mumbles. This is about to be a long year...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 5.8K 53
Mea Savanna, strong, caring and bold. Dropping out of college wasn't in her to do list but after her mother's death; everything went down hell. She d...
1.1M 44.2K 86
#1-night assassins series The hunger for revenge makes us go to great lengths. It wins against our morals, makes us cross lines and betray who we lov...
101K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
743K 42.8K 54
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...