Lust

De eclipwsez

Mafia, lies, money, betrayals. #1 in bwwwm #1 in white male #41 in forbidden #241 in couple #84 in blackwome... Mais

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Epilogue

11

8K 252 94
De eclipwsez

Amara Zealand

I really like Zade. How he's patient with me, understanding. He's not in a rush when it comes to sex either.

I mumbled and rolled over noticing Zade wasn't in bed. I'm so used to sleeping with him.

I slowly got up and rubbed the sleep out my eyes. I stood up and walked to the bathroom to brushed my teeth and washed my face. Like the norm.

I slipped on a pink sundress and paired it with white Sandals. I fluffed out my natural hair and placed it in a high slick puff.

I sprayed a little bit of vanilla perfume and moisturized my body with shea butter before walking out my room.

I noticed Zade in a fresh suit, his hair in a neat slick back. He was on the balcony on the phone.

I slowly opened the sliding door and he immediately turned around. "Sarò presto a casa." Zade quickly said before hanging up.

"You didn't have to end the call I just wanted to say good morning." I softly said and smiled. "I was going to end the call soon baby." He smiled and stroked my cheek gently.

He placed a soft kiss on my lips and I instantly wrapped my hands around his neck. His hands slowly slipped to my ass making me moan.

I slowly pulled away before pecking his lips. "My parents are coming over to my house later on and I was wondering if you would like to come with?" He asked me and I smiled.

"Uhhh, your finally going to give me a house tour? Duh!" I squealed out and he chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"I have work and I have to get going but I'll see you later on and please lock up after you leave." I quickly said and went to grab my purse.

He followed after me and grabbed my waist and pulled me back into him making me feel his bulge.

He buried his face into my neck taking in my scent. "Be careful and safe." He whispered before pulling away.

Zade De capri

I opened my house door and spades my Frenchie came running over towards me. His body shook each time his tail wagged aggressively.

"My boy." I smiled and picked up spades and walked up the the stairs. I know everyone, how the hell do you stay at Amaras place but have a dog.

Do you take care of him?

Actually he's taken care of by my maid Maryanne. She's an older lady-43. I usually let her get days of breaks because I hardly don't need her.

She keeps everything tidy when it comes to spade ruining things even though my house is spotless.

I placed spade down and he quickly ran around my second floor. I walked up another flight of stairs to reach my own personal 3rd floor that carried all my guns, gun range, weapons, etc.

Where I keep my business.

I opened the door to my office and sighed before sitting down. I flipped through some files and found a file on Amara.

I opened it and scanned it too see something that made my heart drop. Her mother, Jane Zealand.

She was married to my fathers sworn enemy. My father killed her father because of the fucked up shit he done to him.

And I guess her mother just couldn't handle the such heartbreak of her innocent husband she thought just disappeared.

I closed her file quickly and ran my hands over my face frustrated and in disbelief.

My phone rung making me pull it out my pocket seeing it was my dumb ass brother Hades.

"What Idiota." I spat and he sucked his teeth. "Way to greet your younger brother who obviously adores you." Hades teased and I groaned.

"What do you want before I hang up in your face." I spat. "Calm down brother, open the door." He said.

I hung up in his face and groaned as I stood up. I walked down my stairs and noticed spades was on his back laying down snoring.

I opened the front door to reveal my brother who held up the Everglades alcohol. Our family genes are strong but his eyes are the only difference.

His left eye is light grey and his right is light blue. My father eyes are grey and my mothers are a dark blue.

He recently buzzed his hair which was stupid but hey atleast he brought alcohol. I took the bottles and walked away as he entered and closed the door.

"You know I have a whole alcohol collection, I didn't need these bottles but I am very thankful that he offered free alcohol.

I grabbed the shot glasses and opened up the fresh bottle.

"Pour a little, it's Everglades." Hades said making me suck my teeth. "Lightweight." I chuckled and he slapped the back of my neck.

I glared at him and went to send my hand to his neck but I stopped myself once my phone rung.

I quickly poured a small amount in hades cup and a large amount in mine. I quickly threw it back and I instantly sucked my teeth.

Hades groaned and slammed his hands on the table. "Yeah, I'm good." Hades hissed as I laughed.

I pulled out my phone noticed the miss call from Amara making me mutter under my breath.

"Who's mar with a red heart?" My brother nosey ass said making me move away from him as I smiled and called her back.

"Mind your own business." I spat before she picked up the call.

"Hey baby, I just wanted to call you to see if your at my house?" Her soft angelic voice spoke.

"I'm not prinicipessa, I'm over at my house. I can pick you up?" I asked and I heard her speaking to I'm assuming to Mila.

"Yeah, okay- or I can order a Uber there." She softly said and I hummed a no. "Your at the job correct?" I asked and she responded with a yes.

"Stay there, I'll be there in 5 minutes." I said before hanging up. "Stay here, I have to go pick someone up. And don't kill my dog." I spat and he smirked.

"I can't wait to meet the girlfriend!" My brother yelled out as I opened and closed the front door.

-

I leaned on my black range rover and waited for her to come out her job. Her beautiful glowy skin, she looked gorgeous.

"Hey!" She happily said as I opened my arms. She wrapped her hands around my neck and I instantly burried my face into her neck.

Fuck her scent is so addictive.

"Fuck I missed you." I gritted out in her ear before placing my hands on her ass tightly. "I missed you more." She whispered in my ear before grazing her teeth on my earlobe.

I felt my pants tighten on me once she did that. She pulled away and pecked my lips but I pulled her closer to me.

"Give me a proper kiss. We haven't seen eachother for hours." I lowly said and she quickly smashed her lips onto mine.

She slipped her tongue in my mouth making me groan out. I let her do the work in my mouth before she slowly pulled away.

"Shit baby." I whispered and glanced down at my big bulge. She giggled and palmed my erection making me groan out but I tried to cover it up with a cough.

I grabbed her arm gently. "We can go there if you want too mar." I gritted before opening her door and lightly spanking her ass.

I closed her door and got inside the driver seat before speeding off.

I tightly placed my hand on her thigh as I drove through the roads. "Can I play something?" She asked and I nodded my head and handed her my phone.

She handed me back her phone as H20 by Tink played making me glanced over at her. She was slowly bobbing her head back and forth as she quietly sung to the words of the song.

I rubbed my hand up her bare thigh. "Your sense of humor, you're like a tumor, you're in my head all day." Amara softly sung as she looked at me with before looking out the window.

I bobbed my head slowly before gripping her thigh as we approached my home. She gasped when she saw my big black gates with a gold Z symbol in the middle of the gates.

"Woah, this is yours?" She exclaimed and I nodded as I opened my gates. She gasped again once my full house and cars came into view making her smack my hand off her thigh.

"You were keeping this a secret all this time?" She asked and I hummed. "I don't like telling people I'm wealthy Babe. I hope you can understand from where I'm coming from. At the time I really didn't know you or didn't know if I can trust you but now I know I do." I confessed as I parked infront of my house.

She sighed, "I understand. I mean if I was this rich I wouldn't say anything aswell." She giggled and I quickly kissed her lips before getting out.

I opened her door and held my hand out for her to take. She took it and I kissed the top of her hand before kissing her ring finger.

I closed the door and held her by her ass before slighting squeezing it. "Have some control baby." She giggled out and I groaned.

"I can't, not around you. You- your just so gorgeous and so addictive." I whined and she giggled.

I opened the door and spades quickly ran to us making Amara bend down and gasp. "What's his name, aren't you the cutest." She squealed and picked up spades.

"That's spades." I softly said as we walked inside the house. I closed the door after us.

"Your so chunky!" Amara giggled out before placing spades down. "You've been keeping his chunky butt a secret as well?" Amara crossed her arms over her chest making them Lift up.

She lowered her eyes as she looked up ag me. "Don't give me that look baby..." I softly said and hugged her and she groaned and hugged me back.

"Brother." Hades said making her pull out the hug and turn around to see hades. "Damn. Well who's this beautiful young lady." Hades asked.

I wrapped my hands around her waist tightly and pulled her back into me. "This is Amara, my girlfriend." I possessively spat and lowered my eyes at my brother.

"Well nice to meet you Amara, obviously I am the better looking brother...do you so happen to have sisters?" My brother said as he approached us.

"No she doesn't now back the fuck up and hades don't start saying lies. I am the sexier brother." I stated and he scoffed.

"Yea right." He lowly said and I flipped him off.

I had the good genes, always have but hades can't face it.

She moved back into me making me bite my lip. "Stop it." I whispered and she shook her head no.

"Excuse us." I stated and picked her up before running up the stairs with her. "Aww come on don't fuck while I'm here!" My brother yelled.

I bust open my room door and closed it behind us. "Amara, I'm loosing my patience's with you. Your not ready." I growled out before placing her on my bed.

"I am ready! I have needs too!" She raised her voice and I tilted my head. I grabbed her neck gently making her gasp out.

"Don't raise your voice at me again." I lowly said and released my hand from her neck. "Or what? Your going to spank me daddy?" She innocently said making my pants tighten even more.

"I'll do more than just spank you." I growled. "Show me, don't tell me." She said as she started to remove her dress.

I bit my bottom lip when she exposed her body to me. Her perfectly shaped breast, her thick thighs... my- my- my.

She wore a pink laced set which was so beautiful on her. She stood up and grabbed me by my tie.

"Show... me." She whispered in my ear making me quickly sit her down and rip her panties off making her gasp.

"I'll buy you a thousand more." I gritted before picking her up and gently slamming her against the wall.

I lifted her up and she instantly placed her legs around my shoulders. Her glistening soaked pussy was right in my face.

I slowly placed kisses around her thighs making her grip onto my hair. I slowly licked her folds making her gasp and tug harder.

I spat on her pussy before devouring her fully making her moan loadly. "Zade!" She moaned as I sucked on her swollen clit.

"I like when you scream your daddy's name." I muffled out as I rimmed my tongue around her entrance.

I pulled away and suck my 2 fingers that I was going to enter to her. "Please go easy, I-I I'm a virgin." She confessed making me look up at her.

I smirked and kissed her stomach before gently shoving my fingers inside of her extremely tight hole.

She threw her head back and arched her back off the wall as her mouth shot wide. I licked her pussy and pumped my fingers inside of her.

I felt her insides clinch around my fingers telling me she's close. "Fuck!" She screamed out as her juices flowed on my tongue.

I pulled away and her juices sprayed all over my face and beard. I placed her off the way and onto the bed as her body slightly shook.

I wiped my face before picking her up again. I carried her to the bathroom to freshen her up. I sat her on the toilet as I ran the shower for her.

"How was it?" I asked with a smile and she looked at me with a wonky smile. "Very, very good." She panted out and bit her bottom lip.

I chuckled and shook my head before I washed my beard off.

X

Votes, comments, thoughts.

This is more of a Zade book when it comes to the povs 😭😭😭

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

60.7K 549 5
A collection of endless plots, never ending stories and untamed imagination. Enjoy! *Mature audiences only*
58.6K 3.2K 33
She didn't belong to him, and he didn't belong to her. But in that moment they felt everything was as it should be. When the sun rose, they would go...
442K 18.3K 42
『 𝙉𝙊 𝘿𝙊𝙐𝘽𝙏 』 What happens when a 22-year old lands a job in a restaurant, and meets the owner's son. Excerpt from book: 《 His voice was...
42.8K 1.3K 27
Inaya Fae Vesper 21 Living in Chicago with a very successful business that she's worked hard for. She deserved it and also had the held with her moth...