A New Life

By jojoeyg

Darkness around him. He wakes up from his slumber wondering why he was here. All he remember was getting kill... More

Chapter 1: Where Am I?
Chapter 2: Friend or Foe
Chapter 3: New Friends
Chapter 4: Goku Black Going On A Date
Chapter 5: Incoming Tyrant
Chapter 6: Goku Black and Goku vs Frieza
Chapter 7: Gogeta Blue vs Goku Black Rose 3
Chapter 8: Pan's Training
Chapter 9: Pans New Power and Shocking Arrival
Chapter 10: The Tournament
Chapter 11: Block A
Chapter 12: Block B
Chapter 13: Block C
Chapter 14: Round 2
Chapter 15: The Finals
Chapter 16: Jessi's Surprise
Chapter 17: A Chance
Chapter 18: Bulla's Training
Chapter 19: Gozu's Wild Adventure
Chapter 20: The Arrival of Baby
Chapter 21: Goku Black vs SSJ 4 Baby Gohan
Chapter 22: The Power of Fusion!
Chapter 23: A Universe 0 Candidate
Chapter 24: Saiyan Showdown
Chapter 25: Christmas Fight
Chapter 26: Turles and Gozu Bonding
Chapter 27: A Very Cold King
Chapter 28: Turles Daycare
Chapter 29: Shallots Saiyaness
Chapter 30: A Brotherly Fight
Chapter 31: Prison Planet Pt 1
Chapter 32: Prison Planet Part 2
Chapter 33: Prison Planet Part 3
Chapter 34: Prison Planet Part 4
Chapter 35: Fire Demon Goku Black!?
Chapter 36: Goku Black Purposal
Chapter 37: A Visit to Namek
Chapter 38: The Namekian Killer Part 1
Chapter 39: The Namekian Killer Part 2
Chapter 40: A Valentines Day Special
Chapter 41: Another Realm!?
Chapter 42: An Awkward Reunion/Fierce Battle
Chapter 43: Uub's Awoken Power
Chapter 45: Otherworld Chaos
Chapter 46: Training with the Grand Priest
Chapter 47: Emergency Meeting
Chapter 48: The Holy War Begins
Chapter 49: Plan B
[Finale] Chapter 50: The Final Showdown

Chapter 44: Wrath Of The Dragon

78 2 5
By jojoeyg

Tapion was watching his brother fish. He wonder what he will catch. Tapion then looks at the cocoon. He had to make sure the monster Hiru was not going to get free from its egg. 

//Note//

If your wondering who Hiru is, its Hirudegarn. Yes it's a long and weird name, so I shorten it to Hiru. If you ever watched the DBZ Movie of Wrath of The Dragon you would understand who this creature is. If not then I would say try and find the movie. It's not a bad movie but it's very nice. 

//Back to the story//

Tapion plays his instrument as he sees his brother Minotia come by with some fish. 

Minotia said "Hey big bro, I got us a big fish."

Tapion said "Good job Mino. Go put it by the fire. We'll eat later. I need to make sure no one gets this egg.

Minotia said "No one ever comes across this egg. Ever since you retired from GOD of U6, you were so focused on Hiru. He hasn't got out of his egg for many years. But I wonder, why did you retire?"

Tapion said "It was because the job of a destroyer wasn't great...yes being a GOD has it's perks. But it's not easy to be one. Destroying people's lives isn't my thing. The power of a GOD was also difficult. I may have been stronger than any GOD there. But I was uncontrollable. I told my angel that I wish to retire before something bad happens to me. The Grand Priest was very nice of enough to let me keep my prime age which I was thankful for. He said I was his favorite GOD. I was surprised by that but I just accepted it."

Minotia said "So you came here because you couldn't do a good job as a GOD?"

Tapion said "Yes, I thought it would be a good job and have everyone enjoy my presence. But I feared the power I had. My angel has told me with the responsibility of a GOD there is some risks and perks to it. I didn't like the risks and after 5 years as a GOD, I retired." 

Minotia said "Ah I see." While they both talk Hoi was creeping in the bushes. He sees the cocoon. He holds the music box. He begins to play the music box. Tapion hears some type of music playing.

Tapion said "This music...it sounds familiar." Hoi laughs quietly as the cocoon begins to hatch. "Oh no...Minotia find somewhere to hide. Hiru is going to hatch!"

Minotia said "B-But"

Tapion said "Damn it! Go!" Minotia quickly went into hiding. Hoi came out playing the music box as Tapion looked in shocked. "Hoi...you monster."

Hoi said "Hehe! Time to die! NOW COME OUT HIRU!" Suddenly a bright light shows as a loud roar was made. Hiru was now free. He was a giant monster. 

Hiru roared loudly towards Tapion. Hoi was ontop of Hiru's shoulder. Tapion had his sword out ready to fight.

Hoi said "Hiru make sure you break this swordsman in half!" Hiru roared more as he begins to charge at Tapion. 

//Meanwhile//

Goku, Vegeta and Goku Black finally made it to Universe 6 thanks to Whis. 

Whis said "We are here. I told Vados about this situation. She will lead you to where the warrior known as Tapion is at." The three saiyans nodded as Vados walks to them.

Vados said "Welcome Universe 7 saiyans. We must hurry along. The warrior known as Tapion is now fighting the celestria beast Hirudegarn. Or Hiru for short." 

Vegeta said "W-Wait Hiru is free!? Damn it...if this tapion person doesn't survive he will be sent to Lucifer..."

Goku said "Well how strong is this Hiru beast?"

Vados said "Very strong...Tapion was a former GOD and he locked the monster in the celistrial cocoon, so he could prevent destruction from occurring. Now he's now a warrior and he might die if that monster kills him." Goku and the 2 saiyans panicked as they then look at Vados.

Vegeta said "Well could you at least tell us the location of where this Hiru beast and Tapion guy is at."

Vados tapped her staff lightly as a portal open. Goku Black was amazed as he sees Tapion and Hiru fighting.

Goku Black said "Guys look! It's them! We gotta hurry before its too late." He jumps in the portal as Vegeta and Goku follow. Tapion sees  a portal open by the distance as he suddenly got off track and got hit by Hiru. Goku and the two saiyans arrived as they fell on the ground. 

Vegeta said "Remind me to not go in this portal ever again.." Hiru roared loudly as Hoi sees them.

Hoi said "So I see..these are the three saiyans who were in the demon realm. Well then Master told specific orders to kill you three. Hehe.." 

Goku Black said "Woah this beast is way bigger than a Great Ape."

Goku said "Well we must defeat it!" Goku turns super saiyan as Vegeta and Goku Black did the same. They all attack Hiru as Hiru roared and felt the punches hit his body as the beast went flying. But then it disappeared. Tapion yells for them to get out the way but they didn't hear it in time. They got grabbed and then slammed down to the ground. They yell in pain. Tapion then used his sword to stab Hiru's fingers as Hiru yells in pain letting the three saiyans go. Hiru got so mad as it destroyed many forests and rivers.

Tapion said "This is my fight..HA!!" 

Goku then got up as he sees something off about Hiru. He watches Tapion fight Hiru. Hiru would attack Tapion with his fist. Goku sees how long it takes for Hiru to pull his fist back. Goku then turns super saiyan 3. Vegeta was wondering why he was going into that form. 

Goku said "Hey guys I think I found a weakness. Hiru is off guarded for a few seconds when he tries to hit us. If I could get enough maybe just maybe I could land a hit in him."

Vegeta said "Well your gonna drain your ki so you better hurry." Goku nodded as GB wondering what he was doing." 

Goku yelled "Hey Hiru. Over here!" Hiru suddenly looks at Goku. Hoi noticed something was wrong. Hoi tried to warn Hiru but Hiru roared and went to slam his fist towards Goku but Goku timed it right and landed on his arm as flies quick toward Hiru lifting his arm up yelling. "DRAGON FIRE FIST!!"

Hiru saw this as he couldn't dodge it in time as Hoi as well did too. They scream as Hiru gets hit in the stomach mid section by the attack. 

The fire dragon fist surrounded Hiru as it explodes on Hiru as it also kills Hoi.

Hoi screamed "Curse you dirty saiyans!!" Suddenly his screams were gone when the explosion went off as Hiru and Hoi were now dead. The dust settles as the sun came out and clouds too. Goku stands there holding his arm up smirking and knowing it was over.

Tapion was shocked that Goku managed to defeat Hiru. Goku went back into his base form gasping for breath as his ssj 3 form got him all tired out. Goku laughs as he won the battle. 

Goku Black said "Wow that was an amazing move." He was amazed from Goku's attack.

Vegeta said "Hmph the clown always take the spotlight." He crossed his arms but smirk a little. Tapion goes to Goku and helps him up.

Tapion said "Thank you strong warrior. I believe we haven't met have we?"

Goku said "Hehe no. But I know you. Your tapion." Tapion nodded as Vegeta and Goku Black came by as Tapion sees them. "We were sent here to save you and foil the plans of Lucifer."

Tapion said "The demon king himself! This makes sense now..well then thank you for saving u6 from the brink of destruction." Goku nodded as the grand priest arrives. Tapion saw this and immediately bowed. Goku Black and Vegeta did the same as Goku just waves. The Grand Priest chuckled at this. 

The Grand Priest said "Well done. We managed to deal with 2 celistral beasts taken care of. Now 3 more to go."

Vegeta said "Which one is next." The Grand Priest looked at Goku. Goku wonder why he was looking at him.

The Grand Priest said "Goku knows this place better. The next beast is in other world. He is in HFIL locked up in a cage. He is guarded by some ogres. We don't know if he is still there so you better get there before someone else does." The three nodded as they went into a portal to head to U7. Tapion watched them leave as Tapion stopped Vegeta and hands him the sword he own. 

Tapion said "A thank you for saving me. Treasure it." Vegeta looked at the sword as it reminded him of Trunks. He then nodded as he grabs the sword and leaves. The Grand Priest waves goodbye to Tapion as he leaves too. 

//Meanwhile//

Lucifer said "Damn it..Hoi failed...now he's dead. Well not yet at least. Time to make sure he doesn't exist." Hoi was in the line as he was scared that he failed but then felt something weird as he sees his arm disappear. He screams in horror as his body suddenly disappears completely. "Now that's done. I need someone to go to Otherworld. Janemba is next. Hm...alright then. Demigra, I trust you that you can managed to get in Otherworld and start chaos in there? I want you to get Janemba out of that cell and make him very strong."

Demigra said "Yes King Lucifer." he bows as he leaves the demon realm. Lucifer smirked as he was gonna enjoy this. If this works then more power for him to keep. 

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388 2 12
This takes place centuries after the defeat of Cell Max from DBS: Super Hero. Ki has evolved into superpowers called Quirks. A new evil will one day...
58 0 26
With his world and time crumbling around himself, Mirai no Trunks, our future savior travels through time and space to the time he had once saved in...
427 14 1
The Saiyans had run back to the past after being utterly defeated. Black and Zamasu find themselves needing to kill time before they return. They ini...