College-uh Loves-uh

By perfect__scribbles_

A simple and a beautiful love story of two souls who were a Don in their college. Their life takes a sudden t... More

Intro
Episode-1
Episode-2
Episode-3
Episode-4
Episode-5
Episode-6

Episode-7

549 75 148
By perfect__scribbles_

Siva stirred in his sleep when he heard some noise. He lifted his face from the pillow as he was sleeping by burying his face on his pillow.

He noticed that he was not in his room and that's when he remembered that he slept off in Sam's room last night while talking about Priyanka.

He shifted his gaze towards the wardrobe as the soothing voice was directed from there. He saw Sam there standing in front of the mirror and playing with his hair.

Sam: Chennai senthamizh...
Marandhen unnale...
Chennai senthamizh...
Muzhuvadhum marandhen....

Siva sat straight on his bed shaking his head in a sleepy way to the song as he folded the blankets roughly.

Siva came down from the bed and bobbed to left and right and walked towards Sam who was showing his back and break dancing to the song he was singing.

Sam: Kerala naatu kiliye nee sollu... Vasiyam vaithayo....
Chennai senthamizh......

Siva tapped Sam's shoulder who was busy vibing to the song and turned with the same blushy smile on his face only to yell in shock when he saw a figure standing in front of him half naked.

Hearing Sam's shout, Siva jerked off from his sleep and he found his baby brother sticking his back to the wardrobe's mirror like a lizard.

Sam: Pisasu.....! Pisasu maadhiri pinnala vandhu sorandi bayam kaaturiye da!

Siva: Serra serra! Vitta kaduchiduva pola?

Sam: Po! Poitu ready aagu peh!

Sam grumbled before walking out of his room leaving a stunned Siva.

Siva: Enna konjam kooda mariyadha thara maatran?

---------------

Sivaangi was playing music with her fingers by drumming them on the dining table waiting for Priya to bring the breakfast.

Siv: Pasikudhey......
Thirumba thirumba enaku......
Pasikudhey.......
Thirumba thirumba enaku......

(Imagine it in 'Pidikudhey thirumba thirumba' tune)

Priya chuckled flipping the dosa as she heard the grown up little girl singing.

Siv: Edharku enaku pasithadhu endru theriyavillaiye...
Therindhu kolla thunindha enaku pasithadhu unmaiye....
Pasikudhey.......

Priya: Super-ah paadringale madam!

Siv giggled as she thanked Priya for her appreciation.

Siv: Akka...... Eppo ka dosa varum?

She whined as she faked a cry. She was hungry for a long time. The actual truth was she woke up from her sleep only because her stomach growled for food even in her sleep.

Priya: Aiyooo varen varen......

Priya entered with a hotbox which had dosas making Siv clap at the sight.

Priya sat opposite to Siv on the dining chair and started to serve dosa for the baby in front of her.

Suddenly, the ringing of Siv's phone caught both of their attention.

Siv immediately pulled her mobile to her hearing her ringtone.

A little smile adorned her lips and her cheeks tinted red.

She casually tried to get up when Priya asked her:

Priya: Yaaru call-la?

Siv: Adh... Adhu.... Am... Amma ka... Pesitu varen......

She stood up only to stumble back by Priya's question.

Priya: Inga veche pesu..... Yen adhukaga room-ku laam?

Siv struggled to form word without getting caught.

Siv: Illa.... Neenga saapdumbodhu, naan call pesuna, ungaluku disturbance-ah irukadhu? Adhaan.....

Priya: Naan saapdumbodhu nee call pesuna enaku yen disturb aaga pogudhu?

Siv: Aiyooo akka! Nee.... Nee saapdu ka! Naan vandhu saaptukuren!

Saying that she started to rush towards her room which was at the corner of the hall.

Priya: Late aaidum Sivaangi!

Siv: Appo enaku saapadu venaam ka!

Siv yelled back as she closed her room door.

Priya frowned in confusion looking at her odd behaviour. But she didn't think much deeply into it as she wanted to calm her stomach which was waiting for the food.

She was about to place the first morsel of dosa in her mouth only to stop hearing her phone ringing.

She sighed and attended the call seeing his caller ID.

Priya: Sollu Sam.....

Sam: Akka! Nalla irukiya? Veetla ellaarum epdi irukanga?

Priya: Parah! Enna da? Akka mela dhideer paasam?

Sam: Adhulaam eppovum irukuradhu dhaan ka! Seri veetla ellaam epdi irukanga?

Priya: Nalla thaan irukanga! Call-la nethu dhaan pesunen.....

She said in a doubtful tone. She was not able to believe this fraud who was the brother of another fraud.

Sam: Ahh ahh... Avanga nalla dhaan irupanga.... Naan mathavangala keten.....

Priya: Yaaru...........?

Priya questioned as now she was sure that there was something related to his sudden call and the person in her house now.

Sam: Adhaan.... Adhu... Andha... Ponnu... Paeru kooda edho..... Si..... Siva.....

Sam sounded as if he was trying hard to remember the name making Priya smirk.

It wasn't much difficult for Priya to understand the motive for his call. So she tried to play back.

Priya: Siva.... Yaaru da? Unga anna-va? Sivakarthikeyan?

Sam: Aiyoo illa ka.... Edho paeru..... Siva-nu something... Aiyoo....

Priya: Dei dei.... Rascal! Nadichadhu podhum! Niruthu! Unaku enna ippo? Oscar venum dhaana? Vangi tharen! Podhum!

Sam: Eeeee... Adhu vandhu.....

Priya: Epdi epdi? Unaku Sivaangi paeru nyabhagam varla-la? Epdi nadikira! Adhum enkittaye.....

Sam: Illa ka... Adhu edho.....

Priya: Sollunga sollunga! Nee edhum vishiyama dhaan call pannuva-nu nenachen! Kadhai apdi pogudhu-la? Sollu.......

Sam: Adhu akka..... Sivaangi enna colour dress potu iruka?

Priya chuckled hearing the kiddo from the other side.

Priya: Edhuku aiyya?

Sam: Illa.... Chumma twin pannalame-nu......

Priya laughed loudly as she responded saying Sivaangi was in plain milk white kurti paired with light blue jeans. Sam replied her back with loads of thanks as he promised to buy her sandwich from their college's canteen as an expression of thanks.

Priya hung up the call with a smile on her face as she shook her head at his behaviour.

Priya: Anna-num thambi-yum orey maadhiri irukudhunga!

She muttered to herself before continuing her breakfast.

----------

Sivaangi's pov:

I rushed towards my bed closing the door shut and settled myself on the bed. My cheeks were burning due to continuous blushing looking at the caller ID.

I calmed my racing heart beat as I tried to play with him.

I attended the call and spoke as if I didn't knew who the caller was.

Siv: Hello..... Yaaru?

I tried to sound more innocent to look more realistic.

.......... : Oiii pondati!

My lips curved up instantly hearing his voice and the way he addressed me.

I didn't want to give up so easily so I played in.

Siv: Pondati-ya? Neenga yaaru?

........ : Oh! Naan yaaru-nu theriyalaya?

Siv: Illaye! Yaaru pesra?

I chuckled mentally. This is fun! I wanted to punish him and this way of punishing is really entertaining.

........ : Un purushan dhaan!

Siv: Hello! Enaku innum kalyanam aagala!

......... : Appo seekiram kelambi Kerala vaa! Ippo-ve kalyanam panlaam!

Siv: Yaaru pesuringa-nu solringala illaya?

I tried to sound angry but my smile was not at all cooperating with me!

......... : Podhum di! Romba nadikadha! Oscar dhaana venum! Unakaga adha kooda thara maatena enna?

Siv: Surya!!!

I whined his name hearing his sentence. In return I just heard his chuckling which soothed my heart.

Surya: Romba dhaan madam kovama irukinga pola?

Siv: Aama.....

I responded back with a sad voice. I was really upset with him. I was waiting for his call for more than two hours last night. But there wasn't even a single text from him which drove me mad.

Surya: Sorry thangam! Nethu time-eh kedaikala! Appa kooda office-laye romba neram irundhuten! Veetuku vandhadhey 2am pola dhaan! Adhuku aprom unaku enna call panna, needhaan thoongi irupiye-nu vittuten!

Siv: Naan night 4:30 varaikum un call-kaga wait pannen!

I said glaring at nothing in specific. How can he so casually say that? I was here awake leaving my first love, my sleep aside and he casually reasons that he was busy yesterday.

Surya: Achooo! Sorry thangame! Very sorry! Enna mannichidunga yejamani amma!

Siv: Pozhachu po!

Surya: Thank you nga pondati!

Siv: Parava illa parava illa!

Surya: Seri! Epdi pogudhu ellaam? All settled-la?

Siv: Fine da! Priya akka semma sweet-uh! Aprom Siva anna-vum dhaan!

I started to say about the new friends and brothers whom I got in here. He was listening everything I was saying patiently without speaking anything in between.

Surya: Eii oru nimisham!

Siv: Haan!

I said when he spoke in between stopping me from continuing the story.

Surya: Sam-na yaaru? Unna rag pannan-nu sonniye? Avan dhaana?

Siv: Eii avaru dhaan! Adha dhaan solla vandhen neeye ketuta! Actual-ah avaru romba sweet! Jovial aana oru person dhaan! Actual-ah avaru mela endha fault-um illa! Edhuku theva illama avaru mela kova padanum? Avaru veetuku kooda ponen! Appo kooda nalla jolly-ah pesunaru! He's a sweet person!

Surya: Hmm appo ok dhaan! Neeyum idhulaam manasula vechitu avara hurt panniradha seriya? Nee seiya maata-nu theriyum, irundhalum solren!

Siv: Hmm seri!

Surya: Hmm..... Unna romba miss panren!

I smiled automatically. I know! It was way more difficult than we thought! He didn't wanted to me leave Kerala but he also knows my dream about KS college. That was the only thing which made him agree to my idea of coming to Chennai.

Siv: Naanum dhaan da!

Surya: Naanum varen-nu sonnen! Nee keta dhaana? Ippo paaru!

He said like a sad kid. I chuckled. I am damn sure he must be pouting now like a child.

Siv: Illa da! Appa unna nambi office-ah koduthu irukaru! Nee adha nalla paathukanum la? Inga vandha epdi vela nadakum?

I just heard his whining in response making me laugh loudly.

Siv: Seekiram leave vandha odane, un pondati unna paaka odi varen! Seriya?

I heard him hmm now. Oh my god this guy! Such an adamant one!

Surya: Sakthi epdi irukan? Avanuku innum nammala pathi theriyadhu la?

Siv: Hmm theriyadhu! Aana guilty-ah iruku da!

Surya: Enga? Naan sonna dhaan nee keka maatriye! Medhuva sollalaam-nu solra!

Yes! Sakthi doesn't know about our relationship as it was me who was refraining from breaking the truth. I want us to be private! Though Sakthi is my best friend, I want to reveal about us to him and my mom once I succeed in my career.

Siv: Illa da! Paathukalam! Don't worry!

Surya: Hmm! Amma-ta pesuriya?

I excitedly nodded my head squealing making him laugh. I waited sometime in the line as I heard him asking his mom to speak.

Surya's mom: Hello.... Yaaru pa?

Siv: Amma!

Surya's mom: Eiii Sivaangi! Epdi pattu iruka?

Siv: Nalla iruken ma!

And we spoke for sometime as she was asking about the college and my friends.

Surya's mom: Hmm... Eppo ma unga amma-ta solla pora? Enaku seekiram ellarukittayum needhaan en marumaga-nu sollanum pola iruku!

Siv: Kandipa seekiram solren ma!

I just replied with it as I didn't wanted to sound awkward. I know! As a mom, she wants her son to marry someone soon and get settled in his life. They knew I am actually young, but they atleast want my mom to know about the relationship as she feels awkward by hiding it.

"Ahn seri seri! Phone-ah enkitta kodunga!" I heard Surya talk to his mom.

Surya: Oii! Sorry di!

Siv: Parava illa! Vidu.....

Surya: Hmm....... Unna inch inch-ah miss panren di!

I blushed hard! Damn this guy! He finds some or the other way to make me blush!

Siv: Chi!

Surya: Chi-ah? Pona masam nee pakkathula kaathu kooda namaku naduvula pogadha maadhiri irundha! Ippo paaru!

Siv: Adhaan vaazhka!

I smiled. But then there was no sound. I frowned and was about to call his name but heard him:

Surya: Chellam....

Siv: Sollu.....

Surya: Nee regret panla dhaana?

I understood what he was speaking about. I sighed. I have made him understand all the time but again and again he continues to ask this question.

Siv: Illa da! Naan thirumba thirumba solren! Naan regret panla!

Surya: Illa naan...... Pch! Vidu!

Siv: Hmm!

And then there was silence again for a couple of seconds.

Surya: Naama meant for eachother dhaana?

Siv: I love you!

I didn't say anything else. I know! These three words would definitely give him the clarification that he needed.

Surya: I love you more! Seekiram vaa!

Siv: Varen! Bye!

Surya: Hmm!

And I hung the call first as he never likes to hung the call before me whenever he is in a call with me.

I smiled at my phone and kissed his picture which was flashing brightly on my phone.

I miss him! So much!

Continued.........

Introducing Saran Sakthi as Surya Raghavan.

So........!
How is this twist?
I know many of you all haven't expected this!

I was not able to post any chapters of any of my stories since my schedule was very tight.
Extremely sorry!

Do comment your thoughts on this and do vote if you like it.

Let's meet in the next chapter
~Vaibhavi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
985K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
343K 20.1K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...