Never Forget [book one]

Par HoraaanHuggs

{Complete/being edited} - Niall Horan & Rosaline Kendall have been bestfriends for as long as they can rememb... Plus

Before You Read ♡
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Turdy-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine: Epilogue.
Author's Note.
Sequel.
THE SEQUEL!

Chapter Thirty-Four

23.9K 330 60
Par HoraaanHuggs

Chapter Thirty-Four~

Rosaline's POV:

I leant in the doorway, as the doctor sat on the bed next to Niall's half asleep body. A thermometer sticking out of his mouth.

Everyone was just as worried as I was, but I'd say Liam was the most worried one after me.

Everyone stood around the bed, but I kept my distance just incase I'd began crying or what have you.

He was going to be okay though, I just knew it.

The doctor did all kinds of things to observe Niall, and see what the problem was.

He pulled the thermometer out of Niall's mouth, sighing in relief.

"Thank god it isn't meningitis." I didn't know what that was, and I was pretty sure no one else in the room knew what it was either, but I just bared with him. "Niall here, has got influenza."

"Infa-whata-what?"

It just had to be Addison to ask.

The doctor sighed, putting his trinkets away in his bag, then looked at Addison like she was remedial, which was true in a way.

"He has the flu. It'll go away in about 7-10 days at the most, and 2-3 days at the least. There is no way to treat it, he just needs a lot of water, tea, or juice."

He stood up walking to the door, where I was stood.

Liam followed the doctor, and everyone's eyes followed them.

"It's common around winter and fall. Unless you've been to a different country, and has caught it, because it is very contagious. If he has a sore throat, watery eyes, muscle aches, sneezing, coughing, runny nose, and or sleepiness, it's okay, it's all symptoms." That was hard to remember, but as long as it was nothing deadly.

He apparently brought it back from New Zealand.

Liam was handed a surgical mask for Niall to wear.

"Aren't we suppose to wear them?" He asked.

I stepped aside for them to walk through the door, and they continued their conversation out in the hallway.

"The person with the flu should wear it, rather than the people trying to prevent it, because there are other ways for the bacteria to enter the body."

I turned towards Niall, bored by their medical conversation, as Liam walked the doctor to the door.

Addison, Zayn, Harry, and Louis got up to get out the room. Louis and Zayn exaggerated as they exited, leaning against the wall, moving like spies, really trying to avoid germs. Harry carried Addison because of her messed up foot.

Even after knowing Niall was contagious, I went and sat in bed next to him.

He wheezed in his sleep, and I didn't flinch. So what if he had germs? Didn't matter to me at all.

I kissed his burning forehead, then he groaned putting his hand over his chest. What was I suppose to do? There was no medicine, and it couldn't be cured.

Liam strolled in minutes later, holding the mask. He gave me a disapproving look, "You know you can't be around Niall."

I shrugged, running a hand over Niall's cheek. "So...?"

"Rosaline." He was like a freaking father, with the stern voice and all.

And I was going to be the whining teen. "But Liam... I love him. You wouldn't want to be away from your girlfriend. Would you?"

My fake quivering bottom lip, and batted eyelashes made him sigh in defeat.

"Fine. But if you get sick, Niall isn't allowed to see you. Got it? And don't kiss him on the lips."

It was understanding, I mean, the last thing I wanted to do was sabotage their career.

I nodded happily, then he threw me Niall's surgical mask, then left.

I turned back to Niall excitedly, but instantly went back to sad, because I remembered his condition.

He sneezed, then I whispered a Bless You, only making him stir.

The next and only thing on my agenda was to pack our bags. At least this time we...

Well, I... had a whole freaking day.

Instead of a few hours, which EVERYONE knows is certainly not enough time. ESPECIALLY not for a girl.

-

Like before, I'd ended up sleeping on the floor after packing. I woke up to a dim like next to the bed.

For some reason I felt scared to get up, because it was completely dark, and anything could pop up. However childish it may have sounded, I was easily frightened. I loved horror films, only if someone watched them with me, and slept with me afterwards.

I counted to three, then quickly got up, to turn the light on. My eyes quickly scanned across the room, to see no one or nothing.

Only Niall.

It was obvious he hadn't gotten up all day even after I fell asleep. All he did was slept.

My eyes automatically found a bright light from across the room: A phone.

I knew it wasn't mine because Addison last had mine when my mum called, and I hadn't properly used my phone in at least 2 or 3 days, which was actually shocking. I use to never leave my phone alone, even if I was just going to go pee. Never. I was a Twitter and Facebook freak. But that changed.

I hadn't been on Facebook since before I met up with Niall. It was Probably filled with millions of fans adding me as a friend and what have you.

And as for twitter?

It was starting to turn into a living hell, and a insecurity throwing place, because it was no longer just friends.

It was full of fans, fans, and more fans.

Whether jealous fans, or supportive fans.

Some were really nice, while others were disgusting with snide immature comments.

Niall had a tweet. His phone only alerted him whenever other celebrities mentioned him.

It was a mention from Louis 2minutes ago. And one from Harry 17minutes ago.

@Harry_Styles: Aw, Poor Nialler's sick. Get well soon mate : ) x @NiallOfficial .

@Louis_Tomlinson: Mullingar with the lads, and lasses @Harry_Styles @Real_Liam_Payne @NiallOfficial @zaynmalik @RosiieKendall & Addi :) !

I laughed a bit because he hadn't discovered Addison's twitter yet. But after all, maybe it'd be best if he didn't, as much as profanity she tweets.

My eyes flicked to the time at the top of the screen.

It was 6:46am.

For a second I wondered what those two were doing up, but then it hit me as I thought about my Louis' tweet again.

We had a flight to Ireland.

The place where I was born.

Where I spend majority of my life.

Where Niall and I grew up.

My stomach did somersaults just thinking about it. It was a happy queasiness. I was also nervous. It'd be the second time I'd even gotten on an airplane.

Nervous? Of course, I was.

One hour and ten minutes on a plane seemed simple, but my first plane ride was hell. It was winter, very cold, very loud, I was very sick, and everything and everyone annoyed the hell out of me. I slept most of the way, and when I wasn't sleeping, there was the most annoying 4 year old ever! He threw tantrums all over the place, and wouldn't shut the fluck up! If I were the flight attendance, I would have kicked them off the airplane in mid-air! And on top of that, the plane kept flying through "turbulence." In other words, it kept fricking shaking! Scary? Yes.

Hopefully this ride would be somewhat decent, and calm.

My stomach churned, and I knew for a fact that it wasn't anxiety anymore. It was hunger.

Neither Niall and I had eaten since the day before yesterday.

It was okay because he had a reason why he skipped it, as for me? I sort of avoided eating on purpose, and have been doing it a lot lately but I'd get back on track soon.

I glanced at the time again, before getting up.

It was four 'til.

In all honesty I didn't know when the flight was, but I just bared with what I assumed.

Muffled voices through the wall meant that everyone was waking up.

I got up, and went to the bed where the sick blonde laid. Niall.

"Niaaaaall." I said. "Wake up."

All he did was turn his right arm, covering his face.

I pushed him a bit this time. "Please, Nialler."

In response I received a groan, Niall's newest signature.

"I'll make you food."

Usually it worked. But not this time. He made a barfing groan like food was scum between toes. The sick Niall scared me.

I was pretty sure getting him out of bed was going to be a mission.

I let out a long, heavy sighed, pushing him back onto his back, then snapped both elastic sides of the mask -that he was to wear-behind his ear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

I'm in Maths class as I update this xD

This was obviously a ridiculously SHORT ass chapter, cuhhz I wanted to get Niall's sickness explanation, and the airport thingy over with.

Next Chapter isssssssz ;

I R E L A N D ♥ ha.

My birthday is in 5days c:

March 16th <3 ^__^

Might post a chapter the day of.

Maybe. c:

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

40.4K 451 35
Niall and Allison have been friends since literally forever. They did everything together, and they've always been there for each other. They would a...
16K 99 44
Elizabeth and Niall have been friends for years. They never wanted to be separated but when Elizabeth's dad got a new job it had to be done. When you...
2.4M 24.1K 101
*Insert your name in the _____ spaces* You and Zayn Malik have been bestfriends since forever. You haven't seen him ever since he left to audition fo...
35.3K 740 2
Harry Styles went into X Factor not only looking for a record deal, but to find "The One". He ends up meeting Louis Tomlinson and falls instantaneous...