SOLACE

By Kainat204

"I was a vagabond Jungkook then I found home in you but you ambushed it with your betrayal." -Kim Taehyung "... More

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chap-2
chap- 3
Chap-4
Chap-5
Chap-6
Chap-8
Chap-9
Chap-10
Chap-11
Chap-12
Chap-13
Chap-14
Chap-15
Chap- 16
Chap-17
Chap-18
Chap-19
Chap-20
Chap-21
Chap- 22
Chap- 23
Chap- 24
Chap- 25
Chap- 26
Chapter- 27
Chap-28
Chap-29
Chap-30
Chap-31
Chap-32
Chap-33
Chap-34 (M)
Chap-35
Chap-36
chap-37
Chap-38 (M)
Chap-39
Chap-40
Chap-41
Chap-42
Chap-43
Chap-44
Chap-45
Chap-46
Chap-47
Final chap
Epilogue
POLL

Chap-7

3K 157 24
By Kainat204

Double update!!

After that encounter of Taehyung with Jungkook , 3 months passed.The situation between Taehyung and Jungkook was deteriorating with the passing time.Jungkook didn't let go of any opportunity to throw derogatory remarks at Taehyung or creating hurdles in Taehyung's way.

They almost had to see each other everyday either in bar or hospital.They were at each other's throat whenever they used to meet putting a great show for other people.Although , Jungkook was trying to come in between Taehyung's work , within 3 months Taehyung managed to restore the reputation of Bagntan Hosiptal.

It was not fully restored but the success of Taehyung's surgery resonated in every TV channel ,hospital even household.3 critical surgery cases were successful under Taehyung's supervision and Taehyung managed to bring promising and excellent doctors in his hospital.The management was also getting better but Jungkook gave Taehyung a hard time.

It was 8 in the evening when Namjoon came back from his office after a tiring day.He was sitting on his couch with Jin on his lap kissing away his tiredness .Namjoon's hand made inside Jin's t-shirt , touching his soft skin and pulling him closer deepening the kiss.Jin moaned when Namjoon bit his lower lips and Naamjoon seized the opportunity to invade inside Jin's mouth.

Namjoon lifted Jin and made him lay on the couch and unbutton his first few buttons, diving to kiss his neck making hickeys and Jin's hand made his way to Naamjoon's head and shoulder pulling him closer. Naamjoon pinned Jin's hand above his head and went for Jin's collarbone but the buzzing sound of his phone interrupted their sweet moment.

Namjoon groaned and buried his head in the crook of Jin's neck and Jin chuckled, hugging Namjoon tightly.

" Pick up the phone Joon, it may be important," Jin said, trying to lift Joon's face from his neck when the phone kept ringing. Joon lifted his head lazily ,pecking Jin's lips and stood up to attend the call.Jin got up and hugged Joon from behind and Joon caressed Jin's hand which was wrapped around his torso.

After a few minutes of talking on the phone, Namjoon stayed put in his spot and Jin noticed Joon stiffened in his hold.Jin worriedly came forward and cupped Joon's face when Joon ended the call . Jin looked at him with a questioning look.

"Taehyung is arrested !" Namjoon said , shocking Jin.

Jin's hand fell to his side, "What?" He let out a cry in surprise." But why?"

" Taehyung is accused of illegal organ transplantation ,"

Namjoon replied, recovering from his shock," I have to go,"Namjoon added.

"I will come with you ," said Jin and rushed to get ready.After 15 minutes they hurriedly went to the police station and met with a sight that broke their heart.

Taehyung was sitting on a bench with his head hung low and his hands were cuffed.Jin ran to Taehyung and engulfed him in his heart .

"I didn't do it Hyung,"

Taehyung said in a shaky voice," You know I can't do such a despicable thing. I didn't do it."

Seeing Taehyung so vulnerable , Jin felt bad for Taehyung, he broke the hug and cupped his face and kissed his forehead .He lovingly said,

" I know my Tae can't do such an atrocious thing. Don't worry we will take you out , Hyung is here ."

Taehyung nodded his head and at that time Namjoon came with a police officer and went to the investigation room.Taehyung narrated the whole thing to Namjoon.

" 1 week ago, a patient needed a kidney transplant , it was an urgent situation so Dr. Park asked me if I could talk to other hospitals or anyone and arranged it. I contacted other hospitals and his other relatives but none of their kidneys matched. I was talking to a nurse when someone tapped on my shoulder and I turned to him. He told me that his son is also admitted in the hospital who is a distant cousin of the patient and he is his uncle.He asked me to check whether his son's kidneys matched with him or not. I quickly ran all the tests and after 1 hour came with the result.Luckily , his kidney matched and we conducted the operation.The father signed the consent form for kidney transplantation.

Today in the morning , the cousin's family came and accused us that we took his son's kidney without their permission in the name of doing a minor surgery.He is claiming that we fooled him."

Taehyung finished his story and Namjoon passed him a glass of water.Taehyung took it and drank it slowly.

When Namjoon saw Taehyung was a bit relaxed , Joon asked " Where is the consent form?"

" I was in a hurry so I kept it in a file in my office and thought I would update it on the computer later. When I wanted to show it to the police , I couldn't find the file, " Taehyung replied in disappointment.

"What about the doctor then , " Namjoon asked, raising his eyebrow.

Taehyung let out a dry chuckle, "He testified against me ."

Namjoon was utterly shocked," Why?" Why will he do that?"

" I am also wondering about that Hyung," Taehyung answered while rubbing his temple.

Namjoon thought for a moment and again questioned , " What about the team that operated? Did they also turn their back on you?"

Taehyung nodded his head in disagreement, "They weren't aware of anything, they just did the operation.Everything happened so fast that only Dr. Park and I know about the consent form. Dr. Park said that I took him to that cousin and didn't say anything about the consent form.He knows the whole story of the father approaching me and everything but he is denying it."

Namjoon looked at the officer and asked him about Dr.park to which the officer said he was let go after investigation.

Namjoon got up from his seat and stood next to Taehyung holding his shoulder to assure him ,

" Don't worry Iwill look into the matter Tae, I will do something about it, hmm?I will go and check the procedures for your bail." Taehyung nodded and asked him to send Jin in.

Namjoon informed Jin that Tae wants to meet him so Jin went inside and looked at Taehyung whose head was hung low.

Jin was slowly approaching Taehyung sensing an uneasy aura lurking around him and nudged his shoulder lightly. Taehyung lifted his head and seeing Taehyung's face Jin was stunned.

Taehyung's eyes were red not from crying but from anger. He wore a grave expression ,his lip was pressed tightly and his eyes were wide open. It is really rare to see Taehyung getting mad , he was always cheerful and smiley with the kindest heart .

No matter how hurt he was , he wouldn't let others understand and always put a smile on his face. Seeing him like that Jin knew something else happened so he asked Taehyung what happened.

"I won't forgive Jungkook for this, Hyung, " Taehyung said gravely , his voice dropping an octave lower.

" I tolerated everything he did to me , I tolerated his every torment , I tolerated every insult he hurled towards me but this time he crossed his line Hyung, he again crossed his line."

Taehyung's voice was rising with each and every word he was uttering . Jin was perplexed but understood Taehyung was extremely mad , his last buttons were pushed.

" What did he do now? " Jin asked . " My medical license got cancelled because of this, "

Taehyung rose from his seat and slammed his hand on the table, almost breaking it. Jin gasped in surprise.

" He convinced the family file a case against me for medical malpractice on Medical Council .The Medical Council cancelled my license and fined me." Taehyung spat angrily.

He knew how much Taehyung put in every effort to become a doctor. Being a doctor is not a piece of cake , Jin knew that.

Taehyung went through 100 sleepless nights to study and pass his exams with flying colors. He gave up parties , fun and whatnot and buried himself in books to become a doctor.

His father is a great and well known businessman but he didn't want to be in his shadow. He wanted his own identity , his own name and he left no stone unturned to make his career.All hell will break loose if someone tries to come between him and his career. He will give up on his career without a second thought for a right cause but won't let anyone destroy his career out of spite.

" I worked really hard to make my own name , Hyung," Taehyung said panting in anger ,

" But your brother tarnished my name not once but twice. I won't spare him, Hyung." Taehyung yelled and punched the table out of anger.

Taehyung was determined ,he won't go easy on Jungkook this time. He won't let his hard work go to waste because of Jungkook. All these 3 months he worked endlessly to restore his hospital's name so he won't let Jungkook ruin it again.

" I will talk to Jungkook," Jin said but Taehyung growled ,

" No!! I will deal with him.Just take care of my hospital and the media in my absence."

Jin nodded his head and left from there. For the first time , Jin didn't know how to console Taehyung, he couldn't find any words. He knew no word could pacify the raging storm stirring in Taehyung's mind.

It hurts to see his younger brothers messing each other's life and getting hurt at the end. He doesn't know how to stop them so he just prayed that everything falls in place and both of his younger brothers find solace.

######

Thanks for reading. 

Share your thoughts about the story. Love you all pretty beings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
18.8K 1.1K 33
A handsome boy only son of CEO of biggest jewellery company in Seoul, single, brat and childish. Modeling is his passion, he is not like other rich k...
86.1K 2.8K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
565K 31.3K 110
Join the journey of Jeon Jungkook and his mate Kim Taehyung to witness their love for each other that never once wavered through the journey with the...